Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,960 members, 7,825,011 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

I Don’t Know My Political Future – Fashola - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don’t Know My Political Future – Fashola (26704 Views)

Adelabu Penkelemesi Is My Political Role Model — Obasanjo / 2015: Reclaiming The Future: Fashola, Dangiwa Umar, Kukah, Others On The Way / Leading Into The Future. Fashola Hands Over Sec Command And Control Center. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don’t Know My Political Future – Fashola by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 11, 2014
Obinoscopy:
Fashola should pick up the APCs presidential form. He shouldn't listen to those old goons. Their time is over. This is our time, our generation. Those who ruled us when we were children should pave way for us to rule our children.

If Nigerians weren't so desperately and childishly divided by ridiculous sentiment like GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION, Fashola would be on that ticket, and he would WIN.

He's the best we have right now.

3 Likes

Re: I Don’t Know My Political Future – Fashola by koko12(m): 11:57am On Nov 11, 2014
smallJagaban:
I LIKE THE WAY HE DEPORTED SOME Igbos. HE MAKES THEM KNOW THAT LAGOS IS NOT NO MAN'S LAND.

FASHOLA, BEST GOVERNOR EVER RULETH IN HIS GENERATION

grin grin grin
Re: I Don’t Know My Political Future – Fashola by jaymichael(m): 12:56pm On Nov 11, 2014
BigBen10:

even with lagos IGR you still say he is oil dependent leader?
I think ur analysis is abit flawed.
His argument however well scripted, is full of flaws. Lagos contributes more to the federation purse than it actually gets. Think about the trillions derived from import duty, VAT and Company Tax.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Know My Political Future – Fashola by emeka94(m): 1:35pm On Nov 11, 2014
Obinoscopy:
Fashola should pick up the APCs presidential form. He shouldn't listen to those old goons. Their time is over. This is our time, our generation. Those who ruled us when we were children should pave way for us to rule our children.

I don't like u but I like dis your post. So wise
Re: I Don’t Know My Political Future – Fashola by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 11, 2014
Olamide1997:
Since u really performed well in Lagos, I personally will like u to contest for presidency in 2019. I will also advice u to turn down the issue of being a running mate to either Atiku or Buhari because(1)- Nigerians are not contented with a Muslim/Muslim ticket.(2)It may jeopardize ur chances of being successful in 2019 elections in case you choose to run. That is my personal advice to u.
thank you! you couldn't av said it better
Re: I Don’t Know My Political Future – Fashola by mickkywatsnaira(m): 2:44pm On Nov 11, 2014
Eeeyah,consult bola ahmed tinubu( BAT) ur oga @ the top weda he get space for u somewhere,No space for Senate were ur oga wife dey(no talk am make ppl/Oga hear),No chance for 3rd term,No mind/liver for Aso Rock were ur Oga no get mouth/level.The only gov to rule for 8yrs unda the control of his predecessor,over obedient no good e dey turn psn to mumu.
Re: I Don’t Know My Political Future – Fashola by Sunshinelady(f): 2:52pm On Nov 11, 2014
Firefire:
With six months left in his tenure, Governor Babatunde Fashola of Lagos State has said he did not know what his next step in politics would be.

Fashola, who said this during an interview with Channels Television, noted that in spite of the efforts of the Peoples Democratic Party, his party, the All Progressives Congress, would retain Lagos State in 2015.

When asked what his next step in politics would be, he said, “I don’t know honestly. I do well in multitasking. I have a job to do that runs until May 2015. And up till now people haven’t stopped asking me and my government for services. My mandate expires on the 29th of May and I’m going to give my best shot until the very final hour.”

He added that that he hoped that his successor would be able to do better than he has done.

On whether he would influence the emergence of the next governor of Lagos, Fashola said it was left for the electorate to decide.

“I’ve met those who are running for governor on the platform of my party and I think all of them are good enough to lead us but the ultimate choice of who will lead us will depend on the larger body polity and the registered voters,” he said
. Dis fashola is d only pesin I like in dat their APC
Re: I Don’t Know My Political Future – Fashola by Gbawe: 3:12pm On Nov 11, 2014
Firefire:
Demdem, Billyonaire, Ibnsultan, egift, Obiageli, ngeneukwenu, Aresa, Ekoile, Ekoile1, Gbawe, Barcanista and members of APC covens do you by chance know Fashola political future

Abi na so ee go end for am ?

I have noticed that majority of you TANdroids are unexposed simpletons. That is why you think "ee go end for am" once Fashola stops being Lagos Governor. I don't have time to indulge your ignorance in relation to what Fashola has become even beyond Nigeria. To simple-minded and feudal folks like you, every Nigerian politician is like Alao Akala et al who are unable to do anything but seek one political office or the next. Fashola, before anything else, is a very competent and highly respected administrator who has managed one of the most challenging Cities in the world admirably and innovatively to international accolade. Go and think of what that means in the real world and then slap your own face.

7 Likes

Re: I Don’t Know My Political Future – Fashola by olumide098(m): 3:16pm On Nov 11, 2014
He supposed to be confused....Useless governance. ..Imagine they are yet to pay last 4 years pensioners their gratuities and pensions. ...they have die in the process of waiting.....really tired for manner of governance. They allow senior citizens of Lagos state to suffer after working for them for 35 years
Re: I Don’t Know My Political Future – Fashola by IYANGBALI: 3:33pm On Nov 11, 2014
OLADD:
[/color][color=#006600]

Which leadership position? As far as Nigeria is concerned, there are four topmost leadership positions vis-a-vis President, VP, Senate President and Speaker and by available evidence, Fashola has been schemed out of all.
man mi stop hating,watchout for Fashola soonest
Re: I Don’t Know My Political Future – Fashola by IYANGBALI: 3:35pm On Nov 11, 2014
wristwatch:

Nice move sir
thanx
Re: I Don’t Know My Political Future – Fashola by Firefire(m): 4:24pm On Nov 11, 2014
Gbawe:

I have noticed that majority of you TANdroids are unexposed simpletons. That is why you think "ee go end for am" once Fashola stops being Lagos Governor. I don't have time to indulge your ignorance in relation to what Fashola has become even beyond Nigeria. To simple-minded and feudal folks like you, every Nigerian politician is like Alao Akala et al who are unable to do anything but seek one political office or the next. Fashola, before anything else, is a very competent and highly respected administrator who has managed one of the most challenging Cities in the world admirably and innovatively to international accolade. Go and think of what that means in the real world and then slap your own face.

You get mouth oooo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Chai!!!!
Re: I Don’t Know My Political Future – Fashola by Gbawe: 5:18pm On Nov 11, 2014
Firefire:

You get mouth oooo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Chai!!!!

Yes and you should show some respect for one of the most administratively sought-after and lauded talent to come out of Africa. Perhaps some of you need to be reminded of this fact when you dump Fashola into the category of political jobbers and 'desperados' many of your political leaders are. If you must mention me, do so sensibly and not in a mischievous manner.

Am I Fashola's mind reader to then be asked by you about his "political future"? What I know is that Fashola will be very okay whether he is in politics or not beyond 2015. Worry about the incompetent leaders you support who have nowhere at all to go if the political well runs dry. If not how Nigerians are so shamelessly divided is Fashola not one of the Nigerians we should all be proud of? For his international profile, there is nothing stopping Fashola becoming an important and powerful global Administrator of African descent like Kofi Annan. That is the sort of respect Fashola uncommonly commands as a Nigerian administrator/politician. The rest of humanity worldwide is not as clannish, ethnocentric, bigoted, politically biased or myopic as Nigerians are.

5 Likes

Re: I Don’t Know My Political Future – Fashola by Firefire(m): 5:31pm On Nov 11, 2014
Gbawe:

Yes and you should show some respect for one of the most administratively sought-after and lauded talent to come out of Africa. Perhaps some of you need to be reminded of this fact when you dump Fashola into the category of political jobbers and 'desperados' many of your political leaders are. If you must mention me, do so sensibly and not in a mischievous manner.

Am I Fashola's mind reader to then be asked by you about his "political future"? What I know is that Fashola will be very okay whether he is in politics or not beyond 2015. Worry about the incompetent leaders you support who have nowhere at all to go if the political well runs dry. If not how Nigerians are so shamelessly divided is Fashola not one of the Nigerians we should all be proud of? For his international profile, there is nothing stopping Fashola becoming an important and powerful global Administrator of African descent like Kofi Annan. That is the sort of respect Fashola uncommonly commands as a Nigerian administrator/politician. The rest of humanity worldwide is not as clannish, ethnocentric, bigoted, politically biased or myopic as Nigerians are.

I do have much respect for Fashola, but unfortunately his much achieved fame was only in his FIRST TERM in office. The fame is vaporized already.

No thanks to the overburden of his Grand Master, Tinubu. Fashola disappointed us in his SECOND TERM in office making him lose all reputation and accolades.

Until he could set himself free from the tyrant, he could be taking a leave from Nigeria politics.

I wish him Goodluck in the future.

Shalom!
Re: I Don’t Know My Political Future – Fashola by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 11, 2014
Should we tag him clueless since he doesnt have a clue about his political future? Or may be we should help ask NAVIGATOR OBJ for a COMPASS that will lead him to bourdillon for an answer.
Re: I Don’t Know My Political Future – Fashola by edi287: 1:10am On Nov 12, 2014
Now this is someone i would vote for anyday of the week if and whenever he decides to contest for presidency.

Not morons like atiku, GEJ and buhari.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Know My Political Future – Fashola by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 7:03am On Nov 12, 2014
this man should just run for the presidential seat. that will be the only reason why I will vote during the presidential elections because currently, I don't see any reason to

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Know My Political Future – Fashola by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 12, 2014
Mogidi:
I just hope Fashola can untie the apron strings that bind him to Tinubu. About time he becomes his own man.

The mistake most ppl make, as long as you got someone above you, its only normal for you to continue being loyal to them. Even Jesus Christ still dey respect Baba God

nah.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Post-election Statement By The Only Female Presidential Aspirant / Ambode Releases Official Portrait / Senate Threatens To Remove Hammed Ali As Customs DG Over Vehicle Duty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.