Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,470 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Christians- Myles Munroe's Death More Important Than 47 Dead Nigerian Children - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians- Myles Munroe's Death More Important Than 47 Dead Nigerian Children (1735 Views)

Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) / Myles Munroe The False Teacher Dies / Dr Myles Munroe And His Wife Dead In Plane Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christians- Myles Munroe's Death More Important Than 47 Dead Nigerian Children by JackBizzle: 5:50am On Nov 11, 2014
Just look at Nairaland front page-

Both news of Myles Munroe's death and the death of school children in Yobe state by a suicide bomber.

As at 6 am today;
-Myles Munroe's thread has 15 pages
-Yobe children's death has 9 pages

https://www.nairaland.com/1989637/myles-munroe-wife-daughter-dead
https://www.nairaland.com/1989723/update-many-students-feared-killed

2 Likes

Re: Christians- Myles Munroe's Death More Important Than 47 Dead Nigerian Children by Nobody: 5:59am On Nov 11, 2014
Your likes willl never desist from throwing religious tantrums around.

What about mailing the supermods?

The violecence and devission you seek will overwhelm you someday.

1 Like

Re: Christians- Myles Munroe's Death More Important Than 47 Dead Nigerian Children by frank317: 6:00am On Nov 11, 2014
Its just sad... I weep for my people. To them myles was a Christian and therefore more important than common Nigerian kids.
I am really sad for both tragedies but then, it could be anyone. I just don't like the fact that one tragedy is priotized over the other.

2 Likes

Re: Christians- Myles Munroe's Death More Important Than 47 Dead Nigerian Children by DesChyko: 6:01am On Nov 11, 2014
I don't get the 'Christians' part in your topic.
But dude, if the Northeners are interested in exterminating their future, kudos to them. As long as they keep it to their region and do not seek to replenish their population with the aid of Southerners.
If Nigerians were sorely affected, it would show in their actions. You do not remind a man whose mother died to cry nah.
Re: Christians- Myles Munroe's Death More Important Than 47 Dead Nigerian Children by JackBizzle: 6:02am On Nov 11, 2014
blizard44:

shocked

Threats and violence.....the last resorts of a frustrated religionist to convince a learned disbeliever.

2 Likes

Re: Christians- Myles Munroe's Death More Important Than 47 Dead Nigerian Children by frank317: 6:02am On Nov 11, 2014
blizard44:

Ok... So what do you think about the point he raised? Address it let's hear what u have to say.

1 Like

Re: Christians- Myles Munroe's Death More Important Than 47 Dead Nigerian Children by JackBizzle: 6:02am On Nov 11, 2014
frank317:
Its just sad... I weep for my people. To them myles was a Christian and therefore more important than common Nigerian kids.
I am really sad for both tragedies but then, it could be anyone. I just don't like the fact that one tragedy is priotized over the other.

Well said.

1 Like

Re: Christians- Myles Munroe's Death More Important Than 47 Dead Nigerian Children by frank317: 6:05am On Nov 11, 2014
DesChyko:
I don't get the 'Christians' part in your topic.
But dude, if the Northeners are interested in exterminating their future, kudos to them. As long as they keep it to their region and do not seek to replenish their population with the aid of Southerners.
If Nigerians were sorely affected, it would show in their actions. You do not remind a man whose mother died to cry nah.

I am very sure you are a Christian. I didn't expect anything better from you though. By their fruits we shall know them
Re: Christians- Myles Munroe's Death More Important Than 47 Dead Nigerian Children by Nobody: 6:09am On Nov 11, 2014
JackBizzle:

shocked

Threats and violence.....the last resorts of a frustrated religionist to convince a learned disbeliever.

Religionist? Bwahaha....far from it.

For peace sake, I'm only advocating cautiousness.
I know some people that can start a religious war for the above peice.
Re: Christians- Myles Munroe's Death More Important Than 47 Dead Nigerian Children by JackBizzle: 6:11am On Nov 11, 2014
blizard44:

Religionist? Bwahaha....far from it.

For peace sake, I'm only advocating cautiousness.
I know some people that can start a religious war for the above peice.

No problem then
Re: Christians- Myles Munroe's Death More Important Than 47 Dead Nigerian Children by Nobody: 6:14am On Nov 11, 2014
frank317:

Ok... So what do you think about the point he raised? Address it let's hear what u have to say.

Point he raised He raised no point.

There is what is known as individual difference. Some people like 'A' while others prefer 'B'.
Here, it is examplified in some people being willling to talk about the Preacher's death than the Yobe boys. It's their choice. You can't ramm your choice down their throat. If you just feel they're not getting enough publicity, open a thread re-announcing them and not perstering and prevailing on others to do. They've got their right to think and squat with who they will.

1 Like

Re: Christians- Myles Munroe's Death More Important Than 47 Dead Nigerian Children by JackBizzle: 6:16am On Nov 11, 2014
blizard44:

There is what is known as individual difference. Some people like 'A' while others prefer 'B'.
Here, it is examplified in some people being willling to talk about the Preacher's death than the Yobe boys. It's their choice. You can't ramm your choice down their throat. If you just feel they're not getting enough publicity, open a thread re-announcing them and not perstering and prevailing on others to do. They've got their right to think and squat with who they will.

It is sad which one people prioritize though.......some choices are less sensible
Re: Christians- Myles Munroe's Death More Important Than 47 Dead Nigerian Children by Nobody: 6:20am On Nov 11, 2014
JackBizzle:

It is sad which one people prioritize though.......some choices are less sensible
....lugubriously less-sensibl at that.

But you know what, they still should be respected.
Re: Christians- Myles Munroe's Death More Important Than 47 Dead Nigerian Children by JackBizzle: 6:21am On Nov 11, 2014
blizard44:

....lugubriously less-sensibl at that.

But you know what, they still should be respected.

I see your point
Re: Christians- Myles Munroe's Death More Important Than 47 Dead Nigerian Children by frank317: 6:25am On Nov 11, 2014
blizard44:

How I wish you really believe in choices and individual difference. How I wish you are not among the lot who condemn others for making their preffered choices about their beliefs
Re: Christians- Myles Munroe's Death More Important Than 47 Dead Nigerian Children by italo: 8:41am On Nov 11, 2014
And Atheists are the ones mourning the 47 children?

Foooools!

1 Like

Re: Christians- Myles Munroe's Death More Important Than 47 Dead Nigerian Children by malvisguy212: 8:43am On Nov 11, 2014
JackBizzle:

Both news of Myles Munroe's death and the death of school children in Yobe state by a suicide bomber.

As at 6 am today;

you are not difference from the islamic clarics who preach hatred.
Re: Christians- Myles Munroe's Death More Important Than 47 Dead Nigerian Children by DesChyko: 9:23am On Nov 11, 2014
frank317:

I am very sure you are a Christian. I didn't expect anything better from you though. By their fruits we shall know them

Yeah. I'm a Christian. I have no idea who The Munroes are and the stupidity in the North has been going on for a while.
So, what fruits are you talking about exactly?
Clarify yourself before I'm convinced you don't even understand yourself.
Re: Christians- Myles Munroe's Death More Important Than 47 Dead Nigerian Children by mmsen: 11:16am On Nov 11, 2014
The true god of the Nigerian xtian is not the imaginary god of Abraham.

Their god is lucre and status.

Myles Munroe is a man that I had never heard of but I now know he was a man of status and thus a god to the sheep.

This is nothing new but pitiful nonetheless.
Re: Christians- Myles Munroe's Death More Important Than 47 Dead Nigerian Children by JackBizzle: 11:48am On Nov 11, 2014
malvisguy212:
you are not difference from the islamic clarics who preach hatred.

.....Said the illiterate preacher of christian hate!

Irony abounds

1 Like

Re: Christians- Myles Munroe's Death More Important Than 47 Dead Nigerian Children by JackBizzle: 11:49am On Nov 11, 2014
mmsen:
The true god of the Nigerian xtian is not the imaginary god of Abraham.

Their god is lucre and status.

Myles Munroe is a man that I had never heard of but I now know he was a man of status and thus a god to the sheep.

This is nothing new but pitiful nonetheless.

Myles Munroe was one of the many christian hustlers

Anything to make profit from his books and christian preaching

2 Likes

Re: Christians- Myles Munroe's Death More Important Than 47 Dead Nigerian Children by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 11, 2014
JackBizzle:

As at 6 am today;

last time i checked there is freedom of choice. Allow people make their choice and stop 'christainizing' it. If people feel myles munroe's death is more painful so be it, if they think otherwise so be it, it is nobody's business. Not ur business also. It is their life and their choice dnt be their judge. Have u even considered that there may be foreigners on nairaland who dont care about northern Nigeria bt respect Myles munroe so much. Guy abeg reason and stop putting up trash.
Re: Christians- Myles Munroe's Death More Important Than 47 Dead Nigerian Children by UyiIredia(m): 4:52pm On Nov 11, 2014
frank317:

Cheap emotional blackmail. Myles Munroe was more prominent so this is hardly surprising.
Re: Christians- Myles Munroe's Death More Important Than 47 Dead Nigerian Children by JackBizzle: 5:13pm On Nov 11, 2014
Advertico:

last time i checked there is freedom of choice. Allow people make their choice and stop 'christainizing' it. If people feel myles munroe's death is more painful so be it, if they think otherwise so be it, it is nobody's business. Not ur business also. It is their life and their choice dnt be their judge. Have u even considered that there may be foreigners on nairaland who dont care about northern Nigeria bt respect Myles munroe so much. Guy abeg reason and stop putting up trash.

You sound pained
Re: Christians- Myles Munroe's Death More Important Than 47 Dead Nigerian Children by JackBizzle: 5:13pm On Nov 11, 2014
UyiIredia:

Cheap emotional blackmail. Myles Munroe was more prominent so this is hardly surprising.

grin grin grin

You mean he was rich and Nigerians will do anything for wealthy pastors wink
Re: Christians- Myles Munroe's Death More Important Than 47 Dead Nigerian Children by lastmessenger: 5:17pm On Nov 11, 2014
Truth is that even if 100 school boys died.its effect on me will definitly be less compared to the effect of Dr Myles death.
If you disagree with me then you dont know who Dr Myles is.
We have heard enough about death in the north and i am no longer interested.
Re: Christians- Myles Munroe's Death More Important Than 47 Dead Nigerian Children by JackBizzle: 5:17pm On Nov 11, 2014
lastmessenger:
Truth is that even 100 school boys died.its effect on me will definitly be less compared to the effect of Dr Myles death.
If you disagree with me then you dont know who Dr Myles.
We have heard enough about death in the north and i am no longer interested.

embarassed cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Christians- Myles Munroe's Death More Important Than 47 Dead Nigerian Children by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 11, 2014
JackBizzle:

You sound pained
I am pained by the death of Dr Myles Munroe and the senseless killing of innocent children. why cant ur northern brothers allow northern nigeria be in the news for good maybe then ur news will start having more pages than the death of Dr Myles Munroe
Re: Christians- Myles Munroe's Death More Important Than 47 Dead Nigerian Children by hopefulLandlord: 3:55am On Nov 30, 2016
frank317:

to be fair, its hardly a religious thing

(1) (Reply)

Crisis Of Conscience By Rayomd Franz- Former Watchtower Gb Member / How A Family Got Financial Breakthrough With This Prayer / How Many Days And Nights Did Jesus Stay In The Tomb?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.