Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,031 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Get Thailand Dwarf Hybrid F1 Pawpaw Seeds And Seedlings - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Get Thailand Dwarf Hybrid F1 Pawpaw Seeds And Seedlings (32982 Views)

Affordable Irrigation Solutions And Seedlings Nursery Trays Available (pics) / Pawpaw Hybrid Seed For Planting? / Treated Dwarf Cameroonian Hybrids Plantain & Banana Suckers Available (Sedulus ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get Thailand Dwarf Hybrid F1 Pawpaw Seeds And Seedlings by lagbaja(m): 1:46pm On Mar 24, 2015
PapaBrowne:

Different people value themselves and their services differently. We are not in a communist country where prices are fixed. If @world1 chooses to sell at N50 and he has a reputation for delivery as well as maybe would offer free advice, then naturally I'd rather buy from him than buy from a complete stranger who is offering same for 10 Naira.

All hotel rooms sell space for you to sleep for the night. They offer a bed, toilet space, maybe an air conditioner and a few other pecks. Now if you go to some, you'll be offered for 5000 Naira per nite while there are others who would offer for 40,000 Naira per nite. Now its up to the buyer to choose from the various services which best suits him!!

You point is valid, that is why the OP shouldn't have criticized me for giving an alternative source. Buyers have more options and can then make better and informed decisions.

3 Likes

Re: Get Thailand Dwarf Hybrid F1 Pawpaw Seeds And Seedlings by world1(m): 2:09pm On Mar 24, 2015
lagbaja:

You point is valid, that is why the OP shouldn't have criticized me for giving an alternative source. Buyers have more options and can then make better and informed decisions.

Oga Lagbaja.
I don't have anything against you my brother, you are free to type whatever you want. But you don't advertise on my thread it's not ethical.

Thanks for your understanding.

2 Likes

Re: Get Thailand Dwarf Hybrid F1 Pawpaw Seeds And Seedlings by world1(m): 2:12pm On Mar 24, 2015
world1:
I can deliver to any part of Nigeria just make your order
Place your order today.

Re: Get Thailand Dwarf Hybrid F1 Pawpaw Seeds And Seedlings by funstufz: 3:41pm On Mar 24, 2015
PapaBrowne:

Different people value themselves and their services differently. We are not in a communist country where prices are fixed. If @world1 chooses to sell at N50 and he has a reputation for delivery as well as maybe would offer free advice, then naturally I'd rather buy from him than buy from a complete stranger who is offering same for 10 Naira.

All hotel rooms sell space for you to sleep for the night. They offer a bed, toilet space, maybe an air conditioner and a few other pecks. Now if you go to some, you'll be offered for 5000 Naira per nite while there are others who would offer for 40,000 Naira per nite. Now its up to the buyer to choose from the various services which best suits him!!

All the same let be reasonable with pricing and endeavour not to scare would-be farmer with pricing. From your analysis, isnt dat the reason why many of their rooms are empty...

4 Likes

Re: Get Thailand Dwarf Hybrid F1 Pawpaw Seeds And Seedlings by world1(m): 4:23pm On Mar 24, 2015
A dwarf papaya hybrid with very good fruit setting ability and vigorous plants with sturdy stems.

It can be used both for fresh consumption and for making juice. Fruits are large, sweet, with thick flesh, and deep red in color.

Re: Get Thailand Dwarf Hybrid F1 Pawpaw Seeds And Seedlings by dipotech: 11:42am On Mar 25, 2015
HOW MANY YEARS DOES IT TAKE TO GROW FOR HARVESTING?
Re: Get Thailand Dwarf Hybrid F1 Pawpaw Seeds And Seedlings by world1(m): 12:20pm On Mar 25, 2015
dipotech:
HOW MANY YEARS DOES IT TAKE TO GROW FOR HARVESTING?
It's 7 months.
Re: Get Thailand Dwarf Hybrid F1 Pawpaw Seeds And Seedlings by lagbaja(m): 3:43pm On Mar 25, 2015
world1:

Oga Lagbaja.
I don't have anything against you my brother, you are free to type whatever you want. But you don't advertise on my thread it's not ethical.

Thanks for your understanding.

My dear brother, nobody owns a thread on nairaland. Even the owner, Seun, cannot lay claim to a thread. The ethics of online blog is free, fair and authentic information sharing.

8 Likes

Re: Get Thailand Dwarf Hybrid F1 Pawpaw Seeds And Seedlings by world1(m): 8:11am On Mar 28, 2015
Am impressed with this red royale farm.

3 Likes

Re: Get Thailand Dwarf Hybrid F1 Pawpaw Seeds And Seedlings by Hugoboy: 10:47pm On Mar 28, 2015
world1:
This is good. Thumbs up, World 1.
Re: Get Thailand Dwarf Hybrid F1 Pawpaw Seeds And Seedlings by securi: 5:32am On Apr 03, 2015
Its cool indeed. What's the right spacing and hw many plants can be planted in 1 hectare
world1:
Re: Get Thailand Dwarf Hybrid F1 Pawpaw Seeds And Seedlings by world1(m): 10:36pm On Apr 20, 2015
securi:
Its cool indeed. What's the right spacing and hw many plants can be planted in 1 hectare
You can use 2m by 2m
Re: Get Thailand Dwarf Hybrid F1 Pawpaw Seeds And Seedlings by securi: 7:02am On Apr 21, 2015
Thanks
Re: Get Thailand Dwarf Hybrid F1 Pawpaw Seeds And Seedlings by world1(m): 7:38am On Apr 21, 2015
securi:
Thanks
Welcome.
Re: Get Thailand Dwarf Hybrid F1 Pawpaw Seeds And Seedlings by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 21, 2015
world1:

You can use 2m by 2m

Your spacing in conventional plantation for a hectares

2 x2 = 3000plant
2x3 = 2000
3x3 = 1333
4x4 = 750
1.8x3.6= 1851
1.5x1.5= 5333
Re: Get Thailand Dwarf Hybrid F1 Pawpaw Seeds And Seedlings by MoneyMerchant(m): 7:56pm On Apr 21, 2015
Sir, please how lucrative is pawpaw farming and is it profitable?
Re: Get Thailand Dwarf Hybrid F1 Pawpaw Seeds And Seedlings by world1(m): 10:32pm On Apr 21, 2015
MoneyMerchant:
Sir, please how lucrative is pawpaw farming and is it profitable?
Depends on the purpose of your farm. Are you planting in order to add value to it or you want to sell the the fruits.
Your purpose will determines the answer.
Re: Get Thailand Dwarf Hybrid F1 Pawpaw Seeds And Seedlings by MoneyMerchant(m): 7:58pm On Apr 22, 2015
world1:

Depends on the purpose of your farm. Are you planting in order to add value to it or you want to sell the the fruits.
Your purpose will determines the answer.
I want to sell the fruits
Re: Get Thailand Dwarf Hybrid F1 Pawpaw Seeds And Seedlings by world1(m): 6:08am On Apr 23, 2015
MoneyMerchant:
I want to sell the fruits
You can create the market your own way just be creative.
Here is a tip: You can do an handbill stating the nutritional and health benefits of pawpaw then attached your pictures while working on the farm that will give you more credibility. You can start distributing a week before harvesting your produce.
Create a Facebook page for it.
Get a good brand name and make sure you register it who knows tommorrow as for me I did trademark registration for HIGHHILL.
Get a good label for your pawpaw it make yours a branded fruits it will appealed to all class.
Then go out to sell with enough sample.
Best of luck.
Re: Get Thailand Dwarf Hybrid F1 Pawpaw Seeds And Seedlings by obstead200(m): 12:40pm On Apr 23, 2015
jethro2:

Gbam.
I concured
There are lot of people that trade Songhai's product at reasonable price. I know a Songhai contact that sells for N13 per seed. Thank God East West Seed International and Continental Seed are now in Nigeria. People can even buy cheaper.
world1 na wa for u oooo.
I know u like money but dont u think u will be discouraging new entrants if u exploit them like this?
Re: Get Thailand Dwarf Hybrid F1 Pawpaw Seeds And Seedlings by world1(m): 9:07pm On May 06, 2015
obstead200:
world1 na wa for u oooo.
I know u like money but dont u think u will be discouraging new entrants if u exploit them like this?

Pawpaw seedlings available in large quantity.

Re: Get Thailand Dwarf Hybrid F1 Pawpaw Seeds And Seedlings by Tonybills(m): 3:17pm On May 07, 2015
pls how will I contact you to get the seeds. n how is it going to be planted.send detail to me @ anthonyibanga5@yahoo.com
Re: Get Thailand Dwarf Hybrid F1 Pawpaw Seeds And Seedlings by Tonybills(m): 3:18pm On May 07, 2015
pls how will I contact you to get the seeds. n how is it going to be planted.send detail to me @ anthonyibanga5@yahoo.com n my numb 08138834372
Re: Get Thailand Dwarf Hybrid F1 Pawpaw Seeds And Seedlings by world1(m): 8:58pm On May 07, 2015
Tonybills:
pls how will I contact you to get the seeds. n how is it going to be planted.send detail to me @ anthonyibanga5@yahoo.com n my numb 08138834372
I will contact you.
Re: Get Thailand Dwarf Hybrid F1 Pawpaw Seeds And Seedlings by aumoria(m): 2:12pm On May 16, 2015
world1:

Pawpaw seedlings available in large quantity.

How can I get some in Lagos?
Re: Get Thailand Dwarf Hybrid F1 Pawpaw Seeds And Seedlings by world1(m): 11:38pm On May 16, 2015
aumoria:

How can I get some in Lagos?
We deliver nationwide
Re: Get Thailand Dwarf Hybrid F1 Pawpaw Seeds And Seedlings by jamace(m): 9:59am On May 17, 2015
I love what I'm seeing.
Re: Get Thailand Dwarf Hybrid F1 Pawpaw Seeds And Seedlings by aumoria(m): 10:45am On May 19, 2015
world1:
I have Thailand dwarf hybrid
pawpaw seeds and seedlings for sale.
Available in large quantities

Farm/Office Location: Abeokuta, Ogun State
Prices: seed N50
Ready to transplant seedlings N200

I'll need about 100 seeds. How do I get it in Ikorodu, Lagos?
aumoria Whatsapp 08142531391
Re: Get Thailand Dwarf Hybrid F1 Pawpaw Seeds And Seedlings by world1(m): 9:36pm On May 23, 2015
jamace:
I love what I'm seeing.
Agribusiness all the way see the pawpaw seedlings doing great.

Re: Get Thailand Dwarf Hybrid F1 Pawpaw Seeds And Seedlings by world1(m): 9:40pm On May 23, 2015
aumoria:

I'll need about 100 seeds. How do I get it in Ikorodu, Lagos?
aumoria Whatsapp 08142531391
We deliver to lagos on daily basis. You can pick from tge ikorodu park or we deliver to your doorstep using fast track courier service.
Re: Get Thailand Dwarf Hybrid F1 Pawpaw Seeds And Seedlings by world1(m): 5:54pm On May 26, 2015
God is good he has done me well.

Re: Get Thailand Dwarf Hybrid F1 Pawpaw Seeds And Seedlings by world1(m): 1:19am On Jun 26, 2015
"I had rather be on my farm than be emperor of the world"

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

One Of My Snail Is White See Pics / Nigeria To Begin Exporting Rice From Kebbi State(photos) / Maize Shelling Machines, and other Threshers with Food processing Machines..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.