Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Get Thailand Dwarf Hybrid F1 Pawpaw Seeds And Seedlings - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Get Thailand Dwarf Hybrid F1 Pawpaw Seeds And Seedlings (33009 Views)

Affordable Irrigation Solutions And Seedlings Nursery Trays Available (pics) / Pawpaw Hybrid Seed For Planting? / Treated Dwarf Cameroonian Hybrids Plantain & Banana Suckers Available (Sedulus ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get Thailand Dwarf Hybrid F1 Pawpaw Seeds And Seedlings by Neduzze5(m): 6:01am On Jun 26, 2015
world1:
"I had rather be on my farm than be emperor of the world"

Baba I still dey wait oh
Re: Get Thailand Dwarf Hybrid F1 Pawpaw Seeds And Seedlings by Jesusbaby6(f): 10:35am On Jun 26, 2015
world1:
"I had rather be on my farm than be emperor of the world"

This pix here is it an apple?

1 Like

Re: Get Thailand Dwarf Hybrid F1 Pawpaw Seeds And Seedlings by world1(m): 3:40pm On Jun 26, 2015
Neduzze5:

Baba I still dey wait oh
Hello boss.
I don't understand what are you waiting for?
Re: Get Thailand Dwarf Hybrid F1 Pawpaw Seeds And Seedlings by Neduzze5(m): 3:52pm On Jun 26, 2015
world1:

Hello boss.
I don't understand what are you waiting for?

For the Pawpaw seeds. I still have not gotten it.

1 Like

Re: Get Thailand Dwarf Hybrid F1 Pawpaw Seeds And Seedlings by Nyiampk(f): 11:30pm On Jun 28, 2015
Hi Jethro 2
Pls how do I contact east west and continental seeds in Nigeria
Re: Get Thailand Dwarf Hybrid F1 Pawpaw Seeds And Seedlings by world1(m): 1:29pm On Jul 01, 2015
Neduzze5:

For the Pawpaw seeds. I still have not gotten it.
Can you please call me because i can't understand.
Re: Get Thailand Dwarf Hybrid F1 Pawpaw Seeds And Seedlings by okamgbafarm: 6:25pm On Jul 05, 2015
Dear Sir, Honestly i was move by what i saw and it really motivate me. I will need to learn more from you, In such be my mentor. I have 3 acre of Land and i wish i can do something with it by your training if you wish to grow the youth.Please how can i reach you. My email is anthonyokamgba1976@gmail.com
Re: Get Thailand Dwarf Hybrid F1 Pawpaw Seeds And Seedlings by world1(m): 10:28pm On Jul 06, 2015
okamgbafarm:
Dear Sir, Honestly i was move by what i saw and it really motivate me. I will need to learn more from you, In such be my mentor. I have 3 acre of Land and i wish i can do something with it by your training if you wish to grow the youth.Please how can i reach you. My email is anthonyokamgba1976@gmail.com
You can contact me on +2348065220074
Re: Get Thailand Dwarf Hybrid F1 Pawpaw Seeds And Seedlings by world1(m): 10:29pm On Jul 06, 2015
Taking the business to the next level.

Re: Get Thailand Dwarf Hybrid F1 Pawpaw Seeds And Seedlings by world1(m): 10:38pm On Jul 06, 2015
Re: Get Thailand Dwarf Hybrid F1 Pawpaw Seeds And Seedlings by world1(m): 10:49pm On Jul 13, 2015
"Success will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time" (Barack Obama)
Re: Get Thailand Dwarf Hybrid F1 Pawpaw Seeds And Seedlings by world1(m): 6:25am On Aug 02, 2015
Dwarf Pawpaw sees and seedlings available in large quantities.

1 Like

Re: Get Thailand Dwarf Hybrid F1 Pawpaw Seeds And Seedlings by world1(m): 9:21pm On Aug 04, 2015
HABDEC is a private consultancy/ Training firm with a rich experience in agricultural advisory services, and the provision of support to agriculture and agribusiness related fields.

At Highhill Agri-Business Development Centre we offers unparalleled agri-business solutions to agricultural challenges in Nigeria.

Our areas of expertise include but not limited to:
Agricultural Turn-Key Project Development.
Agribusiness Management.
Consultancy/Training.
Value Chain Analysis & Market Assessment.
Irrigation/Fertigation system setup.
Trade Facilitation & Market Linkages.
Development of Export Strategies.
Development of Agribusiness Investment Plans.
Capacity Building of practicing & intending Farmers.

For more enquiries contact:
www.habdec.org
+2348065220074

Re: Get Thailand Dwarf Hybrid F1 Pawpaw Seeds And Seedlings by femu(m): 10:48pm On Aug 08, 2015
hello world1, can i get 100 seedlings delivered to Ota by September?
What's the cost?
Re: Get Thailand Dwarf Hybrid F1 Pawpaw Seeds And Seedlings by world1(m): 11:05pm On Aug 09, 2015
femu:
hello world1, can i get 100 seedlings delivered to Ota by September?
What's the cost?
I hope you have water? If yes we can deliver or you pick up from the Centre at Ewekoro.
Seedlings is N150 X 100 = N15,000

Re: Get Thailand Dwarf Hybrid F1 Pawpaw Seeds And Seedlings by femu(m): 11:22pm On Aug 09, 2015
world1:

I hope you have water? If yes we can deliver or you pick up from the Centre at Ewekoro.
Seedlings is N150 X 100 = N15,000

Yes I have water. can u assist in land preparation? u can WhatsApp me
Re: Get Thailand Dwarf Hybrid F1 Pawpaw Seeds And Seedlings by world1(m): 12:12am On Aug 10, 2015
femu:

Yes I have water. can u assist in land preparation? u can WhatsApp me
Yes of course but it will be cheaper if you come for a day training at HABDEC Abeokuta.
Re: Get Thailand Dwarf Hybrid F1 Pawpaw Seeds And Seedlings by dgitrader(m): 9:20am On Aug 20, 2015
world1:
Am impressed with this red royale farm.

Great works u r doing.

Do u still have the seeds?

Please tell us the spacing dimension of this red royal, and. How many can fit well into a plot of 100*100feet.

Also upnorth, the rains are just few months a year, will it affect productivity without irrigation?

Thanks
Re: Get Thailand Dwarf Hybrid F1 Pawpaw Seeds And Seedlings by world1(m): 12:26pm On Aug 20, 2015
dgitrader:

Great works u r doing.

Do u still have the seeds?

Please tell us the spacing dimension of this red royal, and. How many can fit well into a plot of 100*100feet.

Also upnorth, the rains are just few months a year, will it affect productivity without irrigation?

Thanks
Seed and seedlings are available in large quantities
Many things can actually determined the spacing of any crop but I recommend 2m by 2m for intensive farm.
As for the issue of rain you need to have alternative source of water.

1 Like

Re: Get Thailand Dwarf Hybrid F1 Pawpaw Seeds And Seedlings by Remilekun101: 1:02pm On Aug 28, 2015
Finally came across something worthwhile.

I want to start a mini farm on a plot of land just a mixture of pawpaw and okra, Though i'm still a student in the university

How many seedlings can cover a plot ?
Re: Get Thailand Dwarf Hybrid F1 Pawpaw Seeds And Seedlings by world1(m): 9:11pm On Aug 28, 2015
Remilekun101:
Finally came across something worthwhile.

I want to start a mini farm on a plot of land just a mixture of pawpaw and okra, Though i'm still a student in the university

How many seedlings can cover a plot ?
130 seedlings is okay
Re: Get Thailand Dwarf Hybrid F1 Pawpaw Seeds And Seedlings by Remilekun101: 11:02am On Aug 29, 2015
world1:
130 seedlings is okay

and how much is that?
Re: Get Thailand Dwarf Hybrid F1 Pawpaw Seeds And Seedlings by world1(m): 11:14pm On Aug 29, 2015
Remilekun101:

and how much is that?
It's N30 per seed.
Re: Get Thailand Dwarf Hybrid F1 Pawpaw Seeds And Seedlings by Remilekun101: 9:09am On Aug 31, 2015
world1:

It's N30 per seed.

When is the best planting season.... so that i can plan towards that
Re: Get Thailand Dwarf Hybrid F1 Pawpaw Seeds And Seedlings by tayo52: 10:00am On Sep 01, 2015
Remilekun101:

Were is your location @world1 can u reduce the price to #20
Re: Get Thailand Dwarf Hybrid F1 Pawpaw Seeds And Seedlings by world1(m): 11:05pm On Sep 02, 2015
Remilekun101:

Anytime but make sure you have source of water.
Re: Get Thailand Dwarf Hybrid F1 Pawpaw Seeds And Seedlings by mrvitalis(m): 5:22pm On Oct 09, 2015
world1:
It's N30 per seed.
World1 can I get 3000 seeds for 50k?
Re: Get Thailand Dwarf Hybrid F1 Pawpaw Seeds And Seedlings by mrvitalis(m): 5:28pm On Oct 09, 2015
Boss please update us on ur farm please.... Want to really know how this lady red will do
Re: Get Thailand Dwarf Hybrid F1 Pawpaw Seeds And Seedlings by world1(m): 10:17pm On Oct 24, 2015
tayo52:

Were is your location @world1 can u reduce the price to #20

HABDEC
(HIGHHILL AGRI-BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT CENTRE)
8/10. Moringa Close.
klm.18, Abeokuta/Lagos Expressway, Lala town. Beside Bayak Filling Station, Along Obasanjo farm Akinjole on Obada Oko Road.
N30

Re: Get Thailand Dwarf Hybrid F1 Pawpaw Seeds And Seedlings by world1(m): 10:21pm On Oct 24, 2015
mrvitalis:

World1 can I get 3000 seeds for 50k?
No
Re: Get Thailand Dwarf Hybrid F1 Pawpaw Seeds And Seedlings by world1(m): 10:22pm On Oct 24, 2015
mrvitalis:
Boss please update us on ur farm please.... Want to really know how this lady red will do
It's doing well
Re: Get Thailand Dwarf Hybrid F1 Pawpaw Seeds And Seedlings by Ayatullah(m): 3:39am On Oct 25, 2015
world1:
We have different species of pawpaw and when it cone to hybrid we have different registerd seed companies with different variety of seed. Am talking about Thailand dwarf hybrid pawpaw generally called RED ROYALE F1
Its red in colour, big, sweet and you harvest every 2days
Get yours today

IT'S NOT WORTH IT!
What you are offering is Genetically Modified Organism (GMO). That pawpaw is not very healthy for human consumption.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

One Of My Snail Is White See Pics / Nigeria To Begin Exporting Rice From Kebbi State(photos) / Maize Shelling Machines, and other Threshers with Food processing Machines..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.