Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,439 members, 7,954,738 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:15 AM

Mile 2 To Apapa Road Getting Mad Daily! - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Mile 2 To Apapa Road Getting Mad Daily! (23608 Views)

SUV Climbs Over Another Car In Accident On Oshodi-apapa Road (photos) / Made In Nigeria, Innoson Saloon Car Seen In Apapa, Lagos (photo) / Fatal Accident Today Along Creek Road,Apapa(Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mile 2 To Apapa Road Getting Mad Daily! by tochstorm(m): 11:02pm On Nov 12, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:
Many v also been here to narrate their experience from armed robbers that takes advantage of the traffic to rob people!
Last Bullet
That place is not Lagos o!
see lie Choi my people abeg talk true o!!!!!
Re: Mile 2 To Apapa Road Getting Mad Daily! by hezy4real01(m): 8:51am On Nov 13, 2014
It's a no go area probably because of the congestion at the port most cargo receivers want to clear their cargoes before Xmas by February it should reduce.
Re: Mile 2 To Apapa Road Getting Mad Daily! by adisarasaq(m): 10:07am On Nov 13, 2014
tebirim:
No picture no show cheesy

There you have it
Re: Mile 2 To Apapa Road Getting Mad Daily! by sammily(m): 1:41pm On Nov 13, 2014
This were taking this morning b4 7am on the Mile 2 bridge on my way to work. The express from Mile 2 to Apapa is packed up with trailers and tankers and its on lockdown. I really pity anyone caught in this cause they ain't getting out of there anytime soon.

Re: Mile 2 To Apapa Road Getting Mad Daily! by poca4real(m): 6:23am On Mar 16, 2015
Till today,solution had not be find for this problem.
Re: Mile 2 To Apapa Road Getting Mad Daily! by sammily(m): 10:54pm On Mar 25, 2015
The holdup today at Mile 2 Oke does not have part two. It actually started two days ago but today's own pass me, no thanks to the tankers and trailers that now use both the express and service lane as truck park.

Had to beg to park my car at NNPC filling station when I realized I wasn't going anywhere. The holdup didn't subside even till late in the afternoon when i went back. Here are pictures of Mile Oke this afternoon.

The Govt should please come to our rescue ooo!!!!

Re: Mile 2 To Apapa Road Getting Mad Daily! by sammily(m): 10:56pm On Mar 25, 2015
more pics

Re: Mile 2 To Apapa Road Getting Mad Daily! by sammily(m): 10:57pm On Mar 25, 2015
more...

Re: Mile 2 To Apapa Road Getting Mad Daily! by poca4real(m): 8:15am On Mar 26, 2015
Thanks to God,that i got anoda job when am really tired on this axis.i can't imagine myself in this mess!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Is How Bullet-proof Vehicles Are Built. (video) / Car Models From The Same And Different Brands That Share The Same Platforms / 11 Most Used Car Brands In Africa – Autojosh.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.