Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,216 members, 7,815,252 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

What Has Jonathan Done With The 1 Billion Dollar Loan? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Has Jonathan Done With The 1 Billion Dollar Loan? (2256 Views)

What Has Jonathan Done For Igbo People........?????????????? / Another 954M Dollar Loan By FG: Nigerians React / What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Has Jonathan Done With The 1 Billion Dollar Loan? by egift(m): 7:07am On Nov 11, 2014
With our Soldiers loosing territory to Boko Haram who have only AK47, nobody seeing any additional new military hardware at the War front and Boko Haram getting paid by Jonathan for fake Cease Fire Deal - Nigerians will like to know what has become of the $1,000,000,000 loan the Senate approved for Jonathan recently?

Also with the Jamboree of Today, its extension in 4 countries and 2000 mushroom support groups being sponsored by President Jonathan to Eagles Square, we all want to know if Jonathan still has a balance and what it was used for?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Has Jonathan Done With The 1 Billion Dollar Loan? by maimalari: 7:11am On Nov 11, 2014
Campaign money u mean? He will start spending it today.

7 Likes

Re: What Has Jonathan Done With The 1 Billion Dollar Loan? by cegxie(m): 7:23am On Nov 11, 2014
The alert don enter... Runs to check my phone..

2 Likes

Re: What Has Jonathan Done With The 1 Billion Dollar Loan? by idupaul: 7:37am On Nov 11, 2014
Jonathan is nothing but a clueless and insensitive self centered thief

7 Likes

Re: What Has Jonathan Done With The 1 Billion Dollar Loan? by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:38am On Nov 11, 2014
If dis thread make FP, make I sell my landlord pikin bicycle angry

2 Likes

Re: What Has Jonathan Done With The 1 Billion Dollar Loan? by Rikidony(m): 7:46am On Nov 11, 2014
OP UR FOOLISHNESS IS WORRYSOME, THE LAST TIME I CHEK THE MONEY IS A LOAN THAT WILL BE PAID IN YEARS, HOW CAN JONATHAN EMBEZLE MONEY HE HAD NOT YET SEEN, AND TO UR QUESTION THE U.S HAVE REFUSED SELLING WEAPONS TO NIGERIA SO LETS JUST HOPE OTHER COUNTRIES WILL STEP IN AND HELP.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Has Jonathan Done With The 1 Billion Dollar Loan? by Pataki: 8:00am On Nov 11, 2014
Rikidony:
OP UR FOOLISHNESS IS WORRYSOME, THE LAST TIME I CHEK THE MONEY IS A LOAN THAT WILL BE PAID IN YEARS, HOW CAN JONATHAN EMBEZLE MONEY HE HAD NOT YET SEEN, AND TO UR QUESTION THE U.S HAVE REFUSED SELLING WEAPONS TO NIGERIA SO LETS JUST HOPE OTHER COUNTRIES WILL STEP IN AND HELP.

Senseless crap. Buhari took a loan recently. We all saw what he used the loan for. Now tell us what has Jonathan used the one billion dollars loan for?

Have you noticed any upgrade to our military hardware since this loan was approved to the Thief-in-Command of the Nigerian Armed Forces? Please inform us with substantial evidence.

7 Likes

Re: What Has Jonathan Done With The 1 Billion Dollar Loan? by omenka(m): 8:00am On Nov 11, 2014
Rikidony:
I usually prefer to ignore all your post but I think this one comes with a new brand of foolishness.

Where was it said the loan will be released over years?? I bet you misunderstood it being "serviced" over years to being "secured" over years.

#GetAnEducation.

9 Likes

Re: What Has Jonathan Done With The 1 Billion Dollar Loan? by egift(m): 8:41am On Nov 11, 2014
Rikidony:

A loan that was ready in full waiting for the Legislatures approval. Did you ever hear Jonathan complaining of difficulties to collect the Loan? Our soldiers are fighting with old weapons, so what has the loan been used for?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Has Jonathan Done With The 1 Billion Dollar Loan? by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 11, 2014
campaign of course,ffk and other thieves in dat nonsense comittee na dem de with d mony
ask dem too
Re: What Has Jonathan Done With The 1 Billion Dollar Loan? by vedaxcool(m): 8:53am On Nov 11, 2014
Words on the streets it was embezzled using phony cease fire as a front!

1 Like

Re: What Has Jonathan Done With The 1 Billion Dollar Loan? by focus7: 8:59am On Nov 11, 2014
Spent it to fund his re-election agenda.

3 Likes

Re: What Has Jonathan Done With The 1 Billion Dollar Loan? by ayukdaboss(m): 9:50am On Nov 11, 2014
Isn't it obvious enough?

1 Like

Re: What Has Jonathan Done With The 1 Billion Dollar Loan? by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 11, 2014
What has Fashola done with the world bank UNESCO grant meant for Lagos Public schools?
Re: What Has Jonathan Done With The 1 Billion Dollar Loan? by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 11, 2014
Go to Eagle Square today and see how the money is been put to good use undecided

1 Like

Re: What Has Jonathan Done With The 1 Billion Dollar Loan? by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 11, 2014
Besides, the U.S. have been frustrating any attempt at procurement.
Re: What Has Jonathan Done With The 1 Billion Dollar Loan? by leofab(f): 10:03am On Nov 11, 2014
egift:
With our Soldiers loosing territory to Boko Haram who have only AK47, nobody seeing any additional new military hardware at the War front and Boko Haram getting paid by Jonathan for fake Cease Fire Deal - Nigerians will like to know what has become of the $1,000,000,000 loan the Senate approved for Jonathan recently?

Also with the Jamboree of Today, its extension in 4 countries and 2000 mushroom support groups being sponsored by President Jonathan to Eagles Square, we all want to know if Jonathan still has a balance and what it was used for?
many Nigerians are Mumu dignified; you thought the loan is in cash? I pity you!!!!
Let me lecture you; the loan is like an exchange by barter; give us weapon and we give you oil over some period of time and the worth of the oil shouldn't be more than $1b.... That the case, Oya audit your opinion and be patriotic to York contributions!!!!

Not: Am a lady so don't insult me!!!

2 Likes

Re: What Has Jonathan Done With The 1 Billion Dollar Loan? by Sibabasibaba1: 10:06am On Nov 11, 2014
The last time the OP created this thread, I reminded him that the loan was not money to be handed to anyone but military hardware which the country would pay back over seven years. I also directed him to the explanations of the Senate Joint Committee on Finance and that of Local and Foreign Debt by the Chairman, Senator Ahmed Makarfi, regarding the loan:

www.punchng.com/news/senate-okays-jonathans-1bn-loan-request-for-arms/

Now, since this is not a black market cash transaction, you have to expect red tape and bureaucratic bottlenecks before the arms arrive.

But because the OP appears full of mischief he keeps recycling this thread to give the impression that $1b has been embezzled by government.

3 Likes

Re: What Has Jonathan Done With The 1 Billion Dollar Loan? by Kunleskey(m): 10:06am On Nov 11, 2014
He kept it in his account.
Re: What Has Jonathan Done With The 1 Billion Dollar Loan? by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 11, 2014
egift:

A loan that was ready in full waiting for the Legislatures approval. Did you ever hear Jonathan complaining of difficulties to collect the Loan? Our soldiers are fighting with old weapons, so what has the loan been used for?

You know a foolish shill when it posts.

The FG has been complaining of America's effort at frustrating any arms deal with Nigeria.

Again, if you think weapons alone will win the war then you are deluded.

The Nigerian Army is full of moles especially among the officer cadre.

The troops are deliberately under-equipped and battalions are deliberately put in harms way.

I recall a particular colonel is currently being court marshaled for abandoning his position and setting fire to 4 APC's.

This is the problem. All the money in the world will not solve this problem because the Military is their own biggest enemy.

Do not see things only with your partisan hate filled eyes. The bigger picture is that the northern oligarchy is hell bent on destabilizing this country for their own foolish gains.

1 Like

Re: What Has Jonathan Done With The 1 Billion Dollar Loan? by atlwireles: 10:13am On Nov 11, 2014
A grown up adult in 2014 will open a thread and asking what has Nigeria done with a billion dollar loan, that is still pending in the legislature. The first question here, is there a final bill approving the loan from both houses. Has the President signed the bill authorizing this appropriation?

What a bunch of shameless APC rats.
Re: What Has Jonathan Done With The 1 Billion Dollar Loan? by egift(m): 10:20am On Nov 11, 2014
leofab:
many Nigerians are Mumu dignified; you thought the loan is in cash? I pity you!!!!
Let me lecture you; the loan is like an exchange by barter; give us weapon and we give you oil over some period of time and the worth of the oil shouldn't be more than $1b.... That the case, Oya audit your opinion and be patriotic to York contributions!!!!

Not: Am a lady so don't insult me!!!

Stop deceiving unsuspecting folks. The loan is in cash. When the issue came up at the Senate, many Lawmakers who opposed the Loan asked why the Federal Government will not consider barter - where we can give our Crude Oil in exchange for Arms supply. But majority had it, and Loan in Cash was approved for Jonathan. Also the President failed to account for how 3 trillion naira on security had been spent in the last 3 years as a condition before approving the Request for Loan.

So keep your lecture to yourself and tell us what has been done with the $1,000,000,000 Loan given to Jonathan.

3 Likes

Re: What Has Jonathan Done With The 1 Billion Dollar Loan? by leofab(f): 10:25am On Nov 11, 2014
egift:

Stop deceiving unsuspecting folks. The loan is in cash. When the issue came up at the Senate, many Lawmakers who opposed the Loan asked why the Federal Government will not consider barter - where we can give our Crude Oil in exchange for Arms supply. But majority had it, and Loan in Cash was approved for Jonathan. Also the President failed to account for how 3 trillion naira on security had been spent in the last 3 years as a condition before approving the Request for Loan.

So keep your lecture to yourself and tell us what has been done with the $1,000,000,000 Loan given to Jonathan.
so can you tell me where the loan came from? World bank, Chin Enterprise bank, IMF, bank of American or Afribnk? Am waiting? Read about our MoU with Belarus and Ukraine!!!!

2 Likes

Re: What Has Jonathan Done With The 1 Billion Dollar Loan? by dguyindcorner(m): 10:31am On Nov 11, 2014
WombRaiders:
What has Fashola done with the world bank UNESCO grant meant for Lagos Public schools?

Fashola is the president of which country sir?

Gambari derailer
Re: What Has Jonathan Done With The 1 Billion Dollar Loan? by dguyindcorner(m): 10:35am On Nov 11, 2014
...waiting for the great deceivers, awesome derailers and ever dynamic TANoids.

1 Like

Re: What Has Jonathan Done With The 1 Billion Dollar Loan? by anonimi: 10:41am On Nov 11, 2014
egift:

How many hours do you think it takes to procure military equipment
You probably think na to go Alaba market with the money buy weapons yanfu yanfu, nor be so angry
Re: What Has Jonathan Done With The 1 Billion Dollar Loan? by egift(m): 11:07am On Nov 11, 2014
anonimi:
How many hours do you think it takes to procure military equipment
You probably think na to go Alaba market with the money buy weapons yanfu yanfu, nor be so angry

Nigeria's have treaties with many countries that manufacture and sell arms. In less than 72hrs, the Federal Government of Nigeria can complete a single transaction in less than a Week. But instead, Jonathan is smuggling cash to SA in a pastor's jet.
Re: What Has Jonathan Done With The 1 Billion Dollar Loan? by anonimi: 11:11am On Nov 11, 2014
egift:

Nigeria's have treaties with many countries that manufacture and sell arms. In less than 72hrs, the Federal Government of Nigeria can complete a single transaction in less than a Week. But instead, Jonathan is smuggling cash to SA in a pastor's jet.

Kindly share a few of such arms sales treaties with some of these countries.
Three only will do.
Cheers!
Re: What Has Jonathan Done With The 1 Billion Dollar Loan? by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 11, 2014
dguyindcorner:

Fashola is the president of which country sir?

Gambari derailer

Gambari owned slave
Re: What Has Jonathan Done With The 1 Billion Dollar Loan? by dguyindcorner(m): 11:37am On Nov 11, 2014
WombRaiders:

Gambari owned slave

Hahahaha...see reaction.
Re: What Has Jonathan Done With The 1 Billion Dollar Loan? by ziryboy(m): 11:56am On Nov 11, 2014
Rikidony:
you have a verry dummy brain, what is loan that will be paid in years to come? And if the loan didn't reach him what is he going to pay back in years? If usa refuse to sell arms to Nigeria it has nothing to do with us while Jonathan was making secret transaction of about 9.3 million dollars claiming is for arms in south Africa. You will all die for supporting bad tings

1 Like

Re: What Has Jonathan Done With The 1 Billion Dollar Loan? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 11, 2014
egift:

Please read and stop being so stooopid
www.punchng.com/news/senate-okays-jonathans-1bn-loan-request-for-arms/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Christianity On The Verge Of Extinction In Nigeria / Obasanjo: Say What You Like About Me, I’ll Support Buhari / Anambra: Turkish, Italian And Chinese Investors To Build Int'l Cargo Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.