Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,671 members, 7,820,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Why Must I Be Held Responsible For My Actions/innactions Here On Earth. . . - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Must I Be Held Responsible For My Actions/innactions Here On Earth. . . (1275 Views)

"666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) / Must I Dedicate My Car In The Church? / Re-must I Pay Tithe To Get To Heaven? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Must I Be Held Responsible For My Actions/innactions Here On Earth. . . by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 23, 2008
please I need responses that are sound not trying to preach what I already know.

Why am i bieng hold responsible for my actions/innactions here on earth since I was not a party to the descision to be born or even to choose where to be born.

I believe that the environment decides your actions and reactions to situations arround you.

The environment, you didn't choose to live/exist in.

Your actions/innactions  and everything about you as human are prompted by the environment,

Why must i be made to pay/suffer the consequences of my actions/innaction prompted by the environment I did not choose to live/exist in

I would probably have acted/reacted differently placed in a different environment or if I had had the choice to choose where to be born.
Re: Why Must I Be Held Responsible For My Actions/innactions Here On Earth. . . by Gamine(f): 3:43pm On Nov 23, 2008
I dunno man!

but im gonna hold you responsible for your Grammatical actions! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Must I Be Held Responsible For My Actions/innactions Here On Earth. . . by MadMax1(f): 4:44pm On Nov 23, 2008
So if you take a gun and blow somebody's head off, you can always blame it on the weather?Did the town you were born in pull the trigger? Did your environment type your post for you?Nay,nay,buster, you did.
You're a free agent. You're the sum of all the choices you make in your life,good and bad,so why don't you want to be held accountable for them?

1 Like

Re: Why Must I Be Held Responsible For My Actions/innactions Here On Earth. . . by DavidDylan(m): 9:32pm On Nov 23, 2008
well you can choose to die then.
Re: Why Must I Be Held Responsible For My Actions/innactions Here On Earth. . . by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 24, 2008
If you like abuse me for those grammartical blunders, but the fact remains that you have not being able to answer my questions.

I know i can take descisions on my own now but the truth is I found myself here without my consent, i could have choose not to come in the first place IF i had bn opportuned to choose.

I hope you all got my drift now?

(1) (Reply)

Blasphemy Against The Holy Spirit. / Pastor Bakare Gives Scholarship To 101 Students / His Name Is Jah - Meeting Place For All Rastafarians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.