Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

A Woman's Most Difficult Task - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Woman's Most Difficult Task (3132 Views)

Dating In London Can Be Difficult / What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? / Men, What Do U Desire In A Woman Most? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Woman's Most Difficult Task by francizy(m): 6:11pm On Nov 11, 2014
Kanwulia:

Na today you come NL? You attention-seeking POLYMINIKERING SEUN OSEWA NL WHHHHHHHORRRRRE? kiss

Who hurt who? undecided
I should change MY STYLE of posting because one LOKKKKITOTO-IKEMBA-SUPER STAR with 2000 IDs don get JESUS LIVER, resurrect from one BOKO-NAMA, PISSY, SAMBISA-FOREST-GRAVE to show im WOR-WOR, OTONDO azzzze for my front? cheesy

You dey KRAAAAAAAAZE!
You must be one of YOU NL, OVER-PHOCKED recycled, FUGLY-BLAAAAAAAACK-AZZZZZZZED, PHAAAAAT, FAILED-BLOGGERS(witi AGBADA-SENEGALESE, EVENING GOWN/BIKINI KPA-KPA embarassed) lost to JENI "AUNTY JEMIMA" of NL-DEC-2014 competitors of AFROCENTRIC, EBOLA-STRICKEN competitor THIS WEEK! cheesy

Na ya pROLEM be dat abi? undecided
Na im dey BITE YOU TODAY?
Sorry! I can't help you!

Na me you wan take campaign for NL-FAMILY-SESSSSSHUN-POSTER OF OUR BLESSED 2014AD?

I SAY. . . . YOU MUST BE MAAAAAAAAAAAD!!!!! kiss

Go and learn how to BLEACH weh-weh. . . . . AND LOSE AT LEAST 200kg. . . Akpa UKPILLA CEMENT FACTORY DI KA GI!!!! kiss

Make I cassssh DATI YA LOCAL H-ASSSS FOR MY POST AGAIN!

Phackkkkkin' ijjjjat! kiss

Lmao! LoL! I was laughing all thru as I read your posts ma'am..
It seems like the fastest ways to gain popularity on social networks are posting nude pics and dissing.. LoL.. I don't need that..
Funny enough, I've never blogged before and I don't intend to..
About me loosing 200kg, I laugh.. Am a 6ft3 tall and slim dude with abs, how much weight do you now want me to loose in this situation? Or you want me to be a thin asss mofo? undecided
I think you should start up a career in a dissing website tho, you've got the talent and don't let it waste..
Anyways, I'll still maintain my stands on not to insult people I meet on social network, cause I don't see anything profitable or reasonable in it.
Good evening girl! smiley
Re: A Woman's Most Difficult Task by Kanwulia: 6:17pm On Nov 11, 2014
francizy:

Lmao! LoL! I was laughing all thru as I read your posts ma'am..
It seems like the fastest ways to gain popularity on social networks are posting nude pics and dissing.. LoL.. I don't need that..
Funny enough, I've never blogged before and I don't intend to..
About me loosing 200kg, I laugh.. Am a 6ft3 tall and slim dude with abs, how much weight do you now want me to loose in this situation? Or you want me to be a thin asss mofo? undecided
I think you should start up a career in a dissing website tho, you've got the talent and don't let it waste..
Anyways, I'll still maintain my stands on not to insult people I meet on social network, cause I don't see anything profitable or reasonable in it.
Good evening girl! smiley

I have noticed this your ID!
Please, go get another!
You AZZZZZZONT-HOLE!!! kiss

Next pleazzzzzzzze!!!!
Re: A Woman's Most Difficult Task by francizy(m): 6:44pm On Nov 11, 2014
Kanwulia:

I have noticed this your ID!
Please, go get another!
You AZZZZZZONT-HOLE!!! kiss

Next pleazzzzzzzze!!!!

10 of you can't make me do that dear... tongue grin
Re: A Woman's Most Difficult Task by CBNIM: 7:18pm On Nov 11, 2014
Kanwulia:

Na today you come NL? You attention-seeking POLYMINIKERING SEUN OSEWA NL WHHHHHHHORRRRRE? kiss

Who hurt who? undecided
I should change MY STYLE of posting because one LOKKKKITOTO-IKEMBA-SUPER STAR with 2000 IDs don get JESUS LIVER, resurrect from one BOKO-NAMA, PISSY, SAMBISA-FOREST-GRAVE to show im WOR-WOR, OTONDO azzzze for my front? cheesy

You dey KRAAAAAAAAZE!
You must be one of YOU NL, OVER-PHOCKED, recycled, FUGLY-BLAAAAAAAACK-AZZZZZZZED, PHAAAAAT, FAILED-BLOGGERS(competing on NL witi AGBADA-SENEGALESE, EVENING GOWN/BIKINI KPA-KPA embarassed)!!!

Why you nor go LOOZZZZE to JENI "AUNTY JEMIMA" of the NL-DEC-2014 competition of NL, AFROCENTRIC, EBOLA-STRICKEN COMPETITORS OF THE WEEK/YEAR? cheesy

Na ya pROLEM be dat abi? undecided
Na im dey BITE YOU TODAY?
Sorry! I can't help you!

Na me you wan take campaign for NL-FAMILY-SESSSSSHUN-POSTER OF OUR BLESSED 2014AD?

I SAY. . . . YOU MUST BE MAAAAAAAAAAAD!!!!! kiss

Go and learn how to BLEACH weh-weh. . . . . AND LOSE AT LEAST 200kg. . . "AKpa UKPILLA ati DANGOTE CEMENT FACTORIES DI KA GI!!!! kiss

Make I cassssh DATI YA LOCAL H-ASSSS FOR MY POST AGAIN!

Phackkkkkin' ijjjjat! kiss

What is this one saying? why so much bitterness and hate?
Please oo, the op, isn't the cause of your frustration woman.

2 Likes

Re: A Woman's Most Difficult Task by francizy(m): 8:28pm On Nov 11, 2014
CBNIM:

What is this one saying? why so much bitterness and hate?
Please oo, the op, isn't the cause of your frustration woman.

LoL! I tire for the woman oh.. God will help her..
Re: A Woman's Most Difficult Task by Kanwulia: 12:03am On Nov 21, 2014
Gang don go sleep for page 2? wink
Re: A Woman's Most Difficult Task by francizy(m): 12:30pm On Dec 18, 2014
Kanwulia:
Gang don go sleep for page 2? wink

So you still dey follow thread way don die since last year? LoL

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oldies: 24 Classic Indian Movies That Warmed Our Hearts Back In The Days / Thread To Discuss Your Sadness At Not Marrying Your Ex. / I Saw My 48 Year Old Aunt With One Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.