Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,243 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ... (3108 Views)

My Husband Is Too Jealous / Man Buys A New Car For His Mother, Says 'It Has Been My Dream' / "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by Queenttoast01: 2:18pm On May 22, 2020
He was the first to wake up and ask me what happened because I screamed so hard.
Re: ... by Queenttoast01: 2:19pm On May 22, 2020
I dreamt he changed appearance and wanted to strangle me and he did so already because I was coughing profusely till I woke up.
Re: ... by Righteousness89(m): 2:19pm On May 22, 2020
Be careful before you accuse your Husband..

It could be Him, if he is into evil and Diabolical stuffs..

It Could also be a Manipulation! Someone else Using His Face..

All in all You Need to intensify your prayer Life...

Watch and Pray!

9 Likes

Re: ... by Queenttoast01: 2:20pm On May 22, 2020
Even our neighbors heard my voice and asked me about it this morning when I woke up.
Re: ... by Pavore9: 2:20pm On May 22, 2020
Queenttoast01:
And he was the first to wake up and ask me what happened because I screamed so hard.

Naturally... Will he not be the first to ask you since you sleep on the same bed?

6 Likes

Re: ... by Queenttoast01: 2:24pm On May 22, 2020
Am confused and scared to ask because i doubt if my husband is not planning something dangerous against me
Re: ... by Queenttoast01: 2:25pm On May 22, 2020
Righteousness89:
Be careful before you accuse your Husband..

It could be Him if he is into evil and Diabolical stuffs..

It may also be Someone else Using His Face..

All in all You Need to intensify your prayer Life...

Watch and Pray!

I don't even know what to do as I'm just scared of him
Re: ... by Olarewaju89: 2:25pm On May 22, 2020
Pls don't attack him ooo isn't your husband, there are evil people who want to cause a serious problem between you and him. So they intend to use his image to attack you in a dream. Pls try and see a good man of God and they will interpret the dream for you very well. Thanks
Re: ... by Bunny19: 2:25pm On May 22, 2020
Queenttoast01:
Am confused and scared to ask because i doubt if my husband is not planning something dangerous against me
Why do u feel so?
Re: ... by Queenttoast01: 2:26pm On May 22, 2020
Pavore9:

Naturally is he is not the one to ask you since you sleep on the same bed?

Yes, He should be but it seems automated and programmed
Re: ... by Queenttoast01: 2:27pm On May 22, 2020
Olarewaju89:
Pls don't attack him ooo isn't your husband, there are evil people who want to cause a serious problem between you and him. So they intend to use his image to attack you in a dream. Pls try and see a good man of God and they will interpret the dream for you very well. Thanks

I thought of this also, thank you

1 Like

Re: ... by Queenttoast01: 2:29pm On May 22, 2020
Bunny19:
Why do u feel so?

I just felt unease
Re: ... by Olarewaju89: 2:33pm On May 22, 2020
Queenttoast01:

I thought of this also, thank you

You are welcome dear. God will bless your home!
Re: ... by eleko1: 2:53pm On May 22, 2020
sad demons of confusion,Household wickedness,unseen power using at work.Do not allow dem village pipu to destroy ur home.The unseen power can use ur hubby pic to torment u.Seek God face in prayer.

2, dnt rush to Alfa,Pastor and tell dem the exact dream.They’ll use it to defraud/scam even have sex with u join and make ur life miserable.If u must tell them,tell dem a fake dream and watch if dey’ll Tell u d truth.If not sad,Runz
Re: ... by sisisioge: 2:59pm On May 22, 2020
Hian! You must have been having thoughts like that about him while awake for you to take it to your subconsciousness. Try to resolve your issues with him so you could sleep lighter biko...marriages are just on overdrive these days. It is well.

1 Like

Re: ... by Righteousness89(m): 3:05pm On May 22, 2020
Queenttoast01:

I don't even know what to do as I'm just scared of him

I just told what to do...

Watch and Pray! I didn't say Suspect and Pray!

If you are Connected to GOD ALMIGHTY , He will Expose whoever it is..

Can I ask you some Questions?

3 Likes

Re: ... by Queenttoast01: 3:06pm On May 22, 2020
Olarewaju89:

You are welcome dear. God will bless your home!

Amen sir
Re: ... by Queenttoast01: 3:08pm On May 22, 2020
eleko1:
sad demons of confusion,Household wickedness,unseen power using at work.Do not allow dem village pipu to destroy ur home.The unseen power can use ur hubby pic to torment u.Seek God face in prayer.

2, dnt rush to Alfa,Pastor and tell dem the exact dream.They’ll use it to defraud/scam even have sex with u join and make ur life miserable.If u must tell them,tell dem a fake dream and watch if dey’ll Tell u d truth.If not sad,Runz

Hmm, people are wicked
I appreciate you
Re: ... by Queenttoast01: 3:09pm On May 22, 2020
sisisioge:
Hian! You must have been having thoughts like that about him while awake for you to take it to your subconsciousness. Try to resolve your issues with him so you could sleep lighter biko...marriages are just on overdrive these days. It is well.

Not at all, I don't have any thought of evil towards him before now and we don't have unsettled quarrels as well, but I pray I get over this sha
Re: ... by Queenttoast01: 3:11pm On May 22, 2020
Righteousness89:

I just told what to do...

Watch and Pray! I didn't say Suspect and Pray!

If you are Connected to GOD ALMIGHTY , He will Expose whoever it is..

Can I ask you some Questions?

Yes, you can ask me pls
Re: ... by crackland: 3:12pm On May 22, 2020
This was how a friend of mine told me how she dreamt that her husband raped her so violently inside a dream, twice for that matter... cheesy

I will tell you the same thing I told her, you are tired of being married to your husband. SIMPLE!

I'm almost certain that both of you have been having issues, and your subconscious is now creating scenarios in your dream that represent your fears.

4 Likes

Re: ... by Queenttoast01: 3:14pm On May 22, 2020
But The only thing I remembered was a woman who came to pick some leaf behind our window yesterday being a new house we just move in not quite long and I accused her. That's all

And I heard so much of the people living in our area that they are full of witches and wizards, very devilish people.
Re: ... by Righteousness89(m): 3:15pm On May 22, 2020
Queenttoast01:

Yes, you can ask me pls

How long have you been Married?

Is your Hubby a Believer ? Is he Saved or Just there?

What do you know about his Source of Income?

What is the lifestyle of his Friends?

3 Likes

Re: ... by Queenttoast01: 3:17pm On May 22, 2020
crackland:
This was how a friend of mine told me how she dreamt that her husband raped her so violently inside a dream, twice for that matter... cheesy

I will tell you the same thing I told her, you are tired of being married to your husband. SIMPLE!

I'm almost certain that both of you have been having issues, and your subconscious is now creating scenarios in your dream that represent your fears.

Hmm, but that's not true
Thou we had issues but we settle it
I still love my husband and I don't want to loose him

1 Like

Re: ... by Queenttoast01: 3:20pm On May 22, 2020
Righteousness89:

How long have you been Married?

Is your Hubby a Believer ? Is he Saved or Just there?

What do you know about his Source of Income?

What is the lifestyle of his Friends?

Married 5 years now
Yes, a devoted Christian
He is a Teacher
He doesn't even have any intimate friend here everybody is his friend, esp the ones he told me about in his uni days and they are very far away.
Re: ... by crackland: 3:21pm On May 22, 2020
Queenttoast01:

Hmm, but that's not true
Thou we had issues but we settle it
I still love my husband and I don't want to loose him
You're sure? grin

Do you have kids?

3 Likes

Re: ... by Righteousness89(m): 3:22pm On May 22, 2020
Queenttoast01:

Married 5 years now
Yes, a devoted Christian
He is a Teacher
He doesn't even have any intimate friend here everybody is his friend, esp the ones he told me about in his uni days and they are very far away.

Currently, have you noticed any change in attitude may due to Finances , Pressure and all that?

1 Like

Re: ... by Queenttoast01: 3:26pm On May 22, 2020
crackland:

You're sure? grin

Do you have kids?

A child yet
Re: ... by Queenttoast01: 3:30pm On May 22, 2020
Righteousness89:

Currently, have you noticed any change in attitude may due to Finances , Pressure and all that?

I don't pressurize him on finance, we manage what we have and his parents and my parents also understands.

Expect when he talks about his old friends who has made it before him and we end it with "Wait for your time, God's time is the best"
Re: ... by Righteousness89(m): 3:43pm On May 22, 2020
Queenttoast01:

I don't pressurize him on finance, we manage what we have and his parents and my parents also understands.

Expect when he talks about his old friends who has made it before him and we end it with "Wait for your time, God's time is the best"

I don't think you have a Reason to Suspect him..

Evil persons also Manipulate and use the Face of someone you know. They could wanna break the The Foundation that covers you and your family.

The Bible says we should be " Wise as Serpent and Harmless as Dove"

Don't just begin to Suspect your Husband!

Cancel the Dream and Nullify it in JESUS NAME!

Don't pray with anyone in mind!

Pray something like this " Whoever it is that came for me, I set u ablaze, Recieve Divine Judgement in the Name of JESUS!

Pray more with your Family!

Have some personal time with GOD also..

He will reveal the matter to you

4 Likes

Re: ... by crackland: 3:43pm On May 22, 2020
Queenttoast01:

A child yet
You mean, no child yet.

Okay.
Re: ... by Perogbangba(f): 3:48pm On May 22, 2020
Madam please, stop suspecting your husband. The evil ones are using your husband's image to torment you in the dream. All you need do is to move closer to God and be prayerful.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two-year-old Who Smokes 40 Cigarettes A Day Puffs Away On A Toy Truck / A Woman's Most Difficult Task / Oldies: 24 Classic Indian Movies That Warmed Our Hearts Back In The Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.