Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

A Straight Nairalander's Experience With A Gay Man At Jummat Prayer - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / A Straight Nairalander's Experience With A Gay Man At Jummat Prayer (39613 Views)

Israeli Guard Killed A Jewish Man At Holy Site Suspecting Him Being Muslim / What Happens When A Muslim Is In A Gay Community? / Jummat Mubarak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Straight Nairalander's Experience With A Gay Man At Jummat Prayer by lezz(m): 11:19am On Jul 16, 2015
Happened last year at the Federal University Of Owerri (FUTO), where my firm had the contract of carrying out a school-wide fixed assets inventory for the institution.

We had finished the project and was soon getting ready to head back to headquarters when the recently completed visitor's lodge for VIP quests was completed and was about to be commissioned. The vice Chancellor insisted we attend the function. I saw no need to object, not with all the free booze and food that we will be privileged to be served ,and it will also enable us do a cursory assessment of the assets they have in this new property.

While formalities were going on with guests seated and the spokesperson was doing the well-known praise of the school administration, I noticed a guy starring awkwardly at me. For a brief moment I smiled by impulse, thinking he might be a long lost acquaintance.

With the function finished and guests left, we stayed behind to carry out a brief assessment of the facilities. But to my disbelief, the guy stayed behind and moved close to me and started yapping about how good my body work is(I'm slightly well built and very athletic) what techniques I used while working out. I replied briefly to some sit-ups and bench press. He asked for my number which I obliged.

But then my Homo radar started giving me the red light signals when he ask if I wanted anything. We just finished eating and drinking at the VC's behest as privileged guests. So what more would I possibly want. I gave a little frown and told him I was fine.

Still he tarried and asked if I was on Facebook and whatsapp. Irritatingly, I told him he already has my number. Then I looked at his eyes, he couldn't meet my gaze and appeared to be quite nervous. I was more than sure this was a faggy,rectum invader.

I got to my hotel room along port Harcourt road and no sooner had I taken my bath to rearrange my files than I got a sequence of message alerts.

I picked up my phone and clicked on the notification only to see my guy had sent images of his shirtless torso with a poor description of a night club I was to come and party.

The disgust rose in me in a savage surge of bile within me. The faggy never knew I got a reputation in Nairaland as a gay-hunter.

I sent him a Nairaland link with a description of my moniker where I had running battles with most Nairaland homosexuals and lesbians.

That did the trick.

HOMOSEXUALS NEED HELP NOT RATIONALISATION.[b][/b]

11 Likes

Re: A Straight Nairalander's Experience With A Gay Man At Jummat Prayer by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 16, 2015
gays everywhere mtchheew I used to like lesbians till I actually saw lesbians den dey became realy uncool to watch

#saynotogays

1 Like

Re: A Straight Nairalander's Experience With A Gay Man At Jummat Prayer by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 16, 2015
Gay...h no go funny at all.
Re: A Straight Nairalander's Experience With A Gay Man At Jummat Prayer by dinachi(m): 11:22am On Jul 16, 2015
Most of the people supporting homosexuals on this form are homosexuals hiding behind live and let live mantra to wreck havoc.

7 Likes

Re: A Straight Nairalander's Experience With A Gay Man At Jummat Prayer by Elparaiso(m): 11:24am On Jul 16, 2015
BizBayo:

whats ur age?
I'm guessing he is 12....
Just borrowed his mum's phone...
If not 12,13,14....

Then its foundational...

1 Like

Re: A Straight Nairalander's Experience With A Gay Man At Jummat Prayer by francizy(m): 11:25am On Jul 16, 2015
E be like say them know say na knife I go fix for their nyansh if them try am for my side... angry angry

I just can't stand the fact of having a gay asss murafucka walking up to me. Only the sight of a potential gay (Denrele's kind) makes me sick talk more a guy walking up to me..

2 Likes

Re: A Straight Nairalander's Experience With A Gay Man At Jummat Prayer by valmunich(m): 11:26am On Jul 16, 2015
Mine was during my junior secondary school days, there was this guy, a friend of my brother who was in senior secondary then, he always visited him at home. subsequently, I got to know him too cos of how close he was to my brother, so one afternoon, he came visiting as usual, this time around my brother wasn't around, which I told him but he insisted on coming in that his coming shouldn't be a waste since he was already at the door . .who am I to decline kwan?
I opened the door for him. . . We went to the sitting room and I asked him if he wanted to play video games cos that's what he always does whenever he visits, he quickly declined and asked me to come sit on his lap. . . I went and sat on a couch near him, he insisted I should sit on his lap, offering me 5H just so I could do it. with further refusal, he made it 1k in line with a silly attempt to get me mindfuckkked into believing that his father was Gozie Okeke, the gospel singer, that he would get me signed to his father's label knowing I was a good lover of music. Imagine! All these just so I could sit on his lapsgrin
When he noticed I wasn't gonna give in, he made a move to kiss me, that was when it hit me what the whole drama was all about.
Surprisingly, I let out a scream accompanied with a punch on his cheek, the guy quickly dashed out of the house with a plea that I shouldn't tell my brother what transpired grin

Luckily for me, he forgot the 1k and left, I kukuma carry that one go help my matter grin

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Straight Nairalander's Experience With A Gay Man At Jummat Prayer by Filmewell(f): 11:26am On Jul 16, 2015
ehjiwummy:

Mine was with a lady,imagine a lady telling me my breast is sexy she will lik to suck.
she might be joking. girls joke like that all the time.
Re: A Straight Nairalander's Experience With A Gay Man At Jummat Prayer by yvesboss(m): 11:26am On Jul 16, 2015
Awesomeking:
..the reason u slapped him out was because he tried to kiss u,if the guy at the mosque had tried to kiss me,he would be in a coma right now.

lol
Re: A Straight Nairalander's Experience With A Gay Man At Jummat Prayer by shamsuRana(m): 11:27am On Jul 16, 2015
njays24:
They're fast becoming like aliens that are about to take over the world. The west have legalised them;its only a matter of time,Nigeria might have no other choice especially with the huge population of homosexuals amongst the rich.

Matches, tyres and bottles of petrol still intact.
Lynching shall continue.

1 Like

Re: A Straight Nairalander's Experience With A Gay Man At Jummat Prayer by stanisbaratheon: 11:28am On Jul 16, 2015
adewumiopeyemi:
is dat a gay experience somepeople just come here and post rubbish in nairaland and it will reach front page... dis person must be sick sad sad sad sad shocked shocked shocked

erm! You seem pissed, Are you gay??
Re: A Straight Nairalander's Experience With A Gay Man At Jummat Prayer by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 16, 2015
kiss OK it's nice
Re: A Straight Nairalander's Experience With A Gay Man At Jummat Prayer by adisa204(m): 11:32am On Jul 16, 2015
sonofananimal1:
YOU KNOW THE DIFFERENT BETWEEN GAY AND LESBIAN undecided
gay is a term is can be used from d guy and girl angle

1 Like

Re: A Straight Nairalander's Experience With A Gay Man At Jummat Prayer by vooks: 11:35am On Jul 16, 2015
BizBayo:

whats ur age?
Old enough to be your father
Re: A Straight Nairalander's Experience With A Gay Man At Jummat Prayer by Nasri100(m): 11:36am On Jul 16, 2015
lezz:
Happened last year at the Federal University Of Owerri (FUTO), where my firm had the contract of carrying out a school-wide fixed assets inventory for the institution.

We had finished the project and was soon getting ready to head back to headquarters when the recently completed visitor's lodge for VIP quests was completed and was about to be commissioned. The vice Chancellor insisted we attend the function. I saw no need to object, not with all the free booze and food that we will be privileged to be served and it will also enable us do a cursory assessment of the assets they have in this new property.

While formalities were going on with guests seated and the spokesperson was doing the well-known praise of the school administration, I noticed a guy starring awkwardly at me. For a brief moment o smiled by impulse thinking he might be a long lost acquaintance.

With the function finished and guest left, we stayed behind to carry out a brief assessment of the facilities. But to my disbelief, the guy stayed behind and moved close to me and started yapping about how good my body work is(I'm slightly well built and very athletic) what techniques I used while working out. I replied briefly to some sits-ups and bench press. He asked for my number which I obliged.

But then my Homo radar started giving me the red light signals when he ask if I wanted anything. We just finished eating and drinking at the VC's behest as privileged guests. So what would I possibly want. I gave a little frown and told him I was fine.

Still he tarried and asked if I was on Facebook and whatsapp. Irritatingly, I told him he already has my number. Then I looked at his eyes, he couldn't meet my gaze and appeared to be quite nervous. I was more than sure this was a faggy,rectum invader.

I got to my hotel room along port Harcourt road and no sooner had I taken my bath to rearrange my files than I got a sequence of message alerts.

I picked up my phone and clicked on the notification only to see my guy had sent images of his shirtless torso with a poor description of a night club I was to come and party.

The disgust rose in me in a savage surge of bile within me. The faggy never knew I got a reputation in Nairaland as a gay-hunter.

I sent him a Nairaland link with a description of my moniker where I had running battle with most Nairaland homosexuals and lesbians.

That did the trick.

HOMOSEXUALS NEED HELP NOT RATIONALISATION.[b][/b]

Booze at a school function? Amazing.

1 Like

Re: A Straight Nairalander's Experience With A Gay Man At Jummat Prayer by nwadiuko1(m): 11:36am On Jul 16, 2015
I dy harsh for their matter
Re: A Straight Nairalander's Experience With A Gay Man At Jummat Prayer by sylve11: 11:38am On Jul 16, 2015
Awesomeking:
..the reason u slapped him out was because he tried to kiss u,if the guy at the mosque had tried to kiss me,he would be in a coma right now.

semi-colon woulda been better. cool

1 Like

Re: A Straight Nairalander's Experience With A Gay Man At Jummat Prayer by kurtCobain(m): 11:39am On Jul 16, 2015
This days...the moment a guy simply complements another guy, he's gay sadThis days...the moment a guy simply complements another guy, he's gay
Re: A Straight Nairalander's Experience With A Gay Man At Jummat Prayer by MarieSucre(f): 11:39am On Jul 16, 2015
sirAliyu:
SMH...this world is about to freaking end
It didn't end after the Black Plague, it didn't end after world war 1 & 2, it didn't end during the Iraq and Afghanistan war. It didn't after ISIS bombed, drowned and burned people in the name of a Khilafa. Na now e wan end. Then I'll know God is not fair.

2 Likes

Re: A Straight Nairalander's Experience With A Gay Man At Jummat Prayer by vooks: 11:41am On Jul 16, 2015
Kingharzyz:
We Dön hear u oya park well...
hater!
Sarcasm....learn that new word
Re: A Straight Nairalander's Experience With A Gay Man At Jummat Prayer by haftob(m): 11:42am On Jul 16, 2015
vooks:
Islam is the gay-friendliest religion on earth
Asin, ur idiocy and stupidity knws no bounds

2 Likes

Re: A Straight Nairalander's Experience With A Gay Man At Jummat Prayer by MarieSucre(f): 11:43am On Jul 16, 2015
eherbal:
Was the logistics guy at a video shoot DERENLE was invited to do cameo appearances. He came with his crew. There was this exceptionally nice nigga dat kept asking everyone if they cared for a drink. Being thirsty, I asked for teem lemon drink. Meanwhile I was watching this James Bond movie on my laptop ,since I had a lot of free time on my hands.the guy came with the refreshments. He asked if I would stop the movie for a mo to watch the burning of supposed witches and wizards, which he found disturbing on his phone. I obliged him. I also now noticed he has moved too close for comfort. After watching the horrible clip, I decided to go back to my Bond movie.this was when he inched closer. The alarm bell rang in my head. All this while, I was still trying to be courteous ,cause he seems a nice guy and he bought me adrink.the alarm went off. I told him I wanted to leave for my truck, but he firmly told me I was not going anywhere, that we should finish watching the movie. That was when I lost it. The fire in my voice could've set the studios reception on fire. I mean real pyro. I shouted at him at the top of my voice so much, death would have been a fair option to him than the ridicule I put him through .he kept apologizing as if he had killed my relative. He avoid me like the plague till the shoot was over. They keep crawling out of the woodwork. Never could guessed he had such orientation. cool
Did he pointedly ask you for a relationship. NO. If a girl did that to me , I would just assume she was a gum-body. Maybe you already had it on your mind.

1 Like

Re: A Straight Nairalander's Experience With A Gay Man At Jummat Prayer by LMAyedun(m): 11:43am On Jul 16, 2015
Interesting!
Re: A Straight Nairalander's Experience With A Gay Man At Jummat Prayer by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 16, 2015
adisa204:
gay is a term is can be used from d guy and girl angle
WHAT OF HOMOSEXUAL? YOU CAN USE HOMO........ TO CLASSIFIER BOTH OF THEM
Re: A Straight Nairalander's Experience With A Gay Man At Jummat Prayer by asumo12: 11:45am On Jul 16, 2015
Nawaoooo oooooooooooooooooooooooo...

Last year topic making FP NL mods I hail thee...
Re: A Straight Nairalander's Experience With A Gay Man At Jummat Prayer by Bsc(m): 11:46am On Jul 16, 2015
Mine was a teacher colleague where I served in Nasarawa (Batch B 2014).. I took a pix of him the day he dressed nice (na dat day I find trouble) since then he started coming close to me.. He would give me a lift with his motorcycle when school is over..I notice he would always shake his buttocks rubbing it against ma joystick while on motion.. He bought meat, drinks etc I spiritually found out that wen ever his drinking too much his prospective victim gets high while his Normal.. God reviewed to me he was gay.. So I confirmed it d day he meet a police (gay friend of his) d kind of peasantry they exchanged calling names like my baby.. Almost kissed if not that I exclaimed..huuu!!! Na that day I run fire for fire...informed the lit master to investigate him against students molestation.. When I left for Abuja 2nd july(@pOp).

2 Likes

Re: A Straight Nairalander's Experience With A Gay Man At Jummat Prayer by MarieSucre(f): 11:48am On Jul 16, 2015
lovat:
Lesbos are tHe best fvcking partners, but it takes mountain to get them down but they ve got this romantic touch that will take you to heavens and back.

Funny world, I'd kill a Gay but I'd go any length to sleep with a lesbian
You mean to rape a lesbian. Double standards from a hypocrite.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Straight Nairalander's Experience With A Gay Man At Jummat Prayer by lovat(m): 11:52am On Jul 16, 2015
MarieSucre:
You mean to rape a lesbian. Double standards from a hypocrite.
did I mention molest?, when has wooing a lady become molesting?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abdukareem Abdullah Is Dead: Igbo Muslims In Enugu Mourn Death Of Chief Imam / A Tailor's Whatsapp Status, 4 Days To Eid / Igbo Man Converts To Islam (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.