Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,406 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

A Straight Nairalander's Experience With A Gay Man At Jummat Prayer - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / A Straight Nairalander's Experience With A Gay Man At Jummat Prayer (39609 Views)

Israeli Guard Killed A Jewish Man At Holy Site Suspecting Him Being Muslim / What Happens When A Muslim Is In A Gay Community? / Jummat Mubarak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Straight Nairalander's Experience With A Gay Man At Jummat Prayer by DCLXV1(m): 11:53am On Jul 16, 2015
Mine was on badoo. Too many gay men on Lagos Island. I was forced to delete my account on that site anyway cos my profile attracted at least 2 men in a week, and i didnt know what i did wrong! angry

2 Likes

Re: A Straight Nairalander's Experience With A Gay Man At Jummat Prayer by kishimi8(m): 11:55am On Jul 16, 2015
MarieSucre:
You mean to rape a lesbian. Double standards from a hypocrite.

I bet he did not mean molest, sister from the middle belt ish..
Re: A Straight Nairalander's Experience With A Gay Man At Jummat Prayer by ehjiwummy(f): 11:58am On Jul 16, 2015
Filmewell:

she might be joking. girls joke like that all the time.
I agree with u,but she kip saying it each time we r togeda nd there's d kind look on her face weneva she utter it out,so I don't doubt it she's wat I think

1 Like

Re: A Straight Nairalander's Experience With A Gay Man At Jummat Prayer by holyokoto(m): 11:58am On Jul 16, 2015
Your experience does not conclude He was a Gay !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Straight Nairalander's Experience With A Gay Man At Jummat Prayer by idupaul: 11:59am On Jul 16, 2015
balash:
Lol Very Funny Experience, Mine Wasn't In The Mosque, Happen To Be At A Friends House Party And Random Ladies Were Dancing infront of me and I was interested in dancing also. So I moved to were guys were dancing at least so I won't bump into random ladies beleiving otherwise because I stoodup to dance.

The guys were also unknown guys but u know we guys gets acquinted into ourselves easily,so this particular guy was dancing infront of me consistently and he whispered in my ears that am a cute guy and very sexy I just said thank u and smiled beleiving he was just acknowledging whatsoever his eyes are seeing.

We continued dancing talking to ourselves smiling and so on, I was getting worried with the consistent way this guy was looking at me and smiling but I just composed myself and was dancing the next thing he did was bringing his mouth straight into my mouth about to kiss me. God forgive me that Day cos this guy got about 1 million slaps from me and I made sure the party ended immedietely.
My guy later told me the guy was the son of a wealthy man.. I felt so irritated that Day and I know his face anytime I see him again I will continue slapping his fucking ass!! So disgusting human

He must have seen something on u
Re: A Straight Nairalander's Experience With A Gay Man At Jummat Prayer by lezz(m): 12:01pm On Jul 16, 2015
Nasri100:

Booze at a school function? Amazing.
Yes, caned.

1 Like

Re: A Straight Nairalander's Experience With A Gay Man At Jummat Prayer by kingthreat(m): 12:03pm On Jul 16, 2015
I was in a fastfood standing on the line to take an order on the front row. I must have been 19 by then. Then behind me, a moderately fat guy came so close to me, i felt something near my rear. I immediately turned, looked at the man. He was like in his 30s. So not to cause a scene, i moved forward abit. 15 seconds later, the same nuisance moved so close to me, i felt like something was about to enter me from the rear. I now had to scream a little "Oga move back small nau". I made my order and left.
i wish it had happened when i don open eye after tertiary education. That guy for chop some kind punches and people for help me beat am sef.

4 Likes

Re: A Straight Nairalander's Experience With A Gay Man At Jummat Prayer by godsfavoritee(m): 12:08pm On Jul 16, 2015
My experience with a gay fellow was wen I was in year 2 in the university.after closing for the day at school I visited a bar with a friend of mine to take 1bottle of beer each to ease the academic stress sooner I noticed an average good looking man steering at me but I felt unconcerned about his moved.after a while he came closer to our sit and told us he has been watching both my self and my friend about how we discuss politics and he's enjoying every bit and we thanked him and offered him a sit.after some mins he offered us more beers from 1 to 2 to 3 b4 I knew Wat was happening I was getting a Lil tipsy and the mumu man started feeling my dick omo naso the alcohol clear for my eyes ooh and I warned him seriously shamefully he left the bar.

3 Likes

Re: A Straight Nairalander's Experience With A Gay Man At Jummat Prayer by holyokoto(m): 12:09pm On Jul 16, 2015
NarnieSnyper:
My own experience was in 2009,few months after my WASSCE exams,i was returning to work after our usual 1hour lunch break, there's this guy that just pulled up and said he wanted to see me. I thought he wanted to ask for directions,the next thing were just silly compliments falling from his mouth like shit from arse, like ''u'r cute,u have nice lips,i'ld like to be your friend,blah blah and blah'' i was so confused because i have never heard of d word GAY,infact i ddnt believe Homosexual exists. We ended up exchanging contacts, for pete's sake ,this fool almost runs my battery flat everyday calling me, finally he invited me to his place,i ignorantly agreed.

The next day i prepared myself for the visit and my elder sis asked me where i was going,i told her about the guy,and she told me the guy's a homosexual,that i shldnt even think of going to his place, i asked her 'WTH is homosexual',then she laid it out for me. OMG! So,i also had my butthole expanded due to ignorance.

The annoying part was that this dude has money, why didnt he use it in chasing Oloshos, why my innocent small Arse for crying out loud

Lord,God,i so thank u for making me straight. That's always among my many gratitude to God

Similar experience with mine, but this Guy is never a type of Gay that uses his d*ck. He only uses his mouth to stimulate men. When I was a little boy. He use to give me mouth job with threat until I discover myself. God have mercy. I dont really know where to classify such a gay
Re: A Straight Nairalander's Experience With A Gay Man At Jummat Prayer by vooks: 12:10pm On Jul 16, 2015
While Islam kills gays, Christianity offers them salvation
Re: A Straight Nairalander's Experience With A Gay Man At Jummat Prayer by ehjiwummy(f): 12:11pm On Jul 16, 2015
lovat:
if your breast is sexy then oblige me since you don't do lesbian stuffs.

#TeamHeterosexual
Do I say I need a sucker?...wise up nd stop saying rubbish ohkay?

3 Likes

Re: A Straight Nairalander's Experience With A Gay Man At Jummat Prayer by kenex4ever(m): 12:12pm On Jul 16, 2015
Awesomeking:
..the reason u slapped him out was because he tried to kiss u,if the guy at the mosque had tried to kiss me,he would be in a coma right now.
so u 4 fight for mosque
Re: A Straight Nairalander's Experience With A Gay Man At Jummat Prayer by tartar9(m): 12:14pm On Jul 16, 2015
I can't count the number of times
Re: A Straight Nairalander's Experience With A Gay Man At Jummat Prayer by kenex4ever(m): 12:17pm On Jul 16, 2015
sonofananimal1:
YOU KNOW THE DIFFERENT BETWEEN GAY AND LESBIAN undecided
ladies can be gay too.

1 Like

Re: A Straight Nairalander's Experience With A Gay Man At Jummat Prayer by MarryMeee: 12:18pm On Jul 16, 2015
Awesomeking:
I got to the mosque during the sermon, spread my mat sideways,so other people can sit on it.

After a few minutes,a man came and sat close to me.

After greeting each other, i focused on my chaplet, but after a few minutes, i noticed he was staring at a pic of O.C ukeje in his phone.

I didn't say anything. Then he started smiling.

Next thing i know, he was rubbing the screen with his hand. i coughed a little to remind him to watch his behaviour because he was in a mosque, but instead of adjusting himself, he moved closer to me and smiled and slowly bit his lower lip.

I was freaked out! I just got up, found an empty space and sat there.

I came back for my mat after the prayer and luckily he was gone by then..

Share your experiences with gay men nairalanders.
so na your yansh you wan form say nothing can enter. Abeg give him yansh o
Re: A Straight Nairalander's Experience With A Gay Man At Jummat Prayer by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 16, 2015
kenex4ever:
ladies can be gay too.
THAT IS A 16 CENTURY WAY TO CHARACTERISED BOTH MALE AND FEMALE,

BUT NOW WE DIFFERENTIATE THEM BOTH MALE AND FEMALE, THE FEMALE IS CALL LESBIAN WHILE THE MALE IS CALL GAY AND IF YOU WHAT TO GROUP THEM, YOU USE HOMOSEXUAL.

THIS DEBATE IS STILL GOING ON
Re: A Straight Nairalander's Experience With A Gay Man At Jummat Prayer by HENSEXIE(f): 12:24pm On Jul 16, 2015
Typing....

Stil typing......

Continues typing...

Ħª√ę ntin useful 2 comment
Mine W̶̲̥̅̊α̇̇̇̊S̤̥̈̊ an xpirience wit A̶̲̥̅ lez,wch I dnt wanna share.

Walks outta thread
Re: A Straight Nairalander's Experience With A Gay Man At Jummat Prayer by Evergreat2014(m): 12:29pm On Jul 16, 2015
If I am to choose between bokoharam and same sex... I will be willing to manage bokoharam... Because I believe that God who arrested Saul on his way to Damascus will definitely arrest Shekau on his way to Maiduguri... #sayNOtosamesexmarriage

8 Likes

Re: A Straight Nairalander's Experience With A Gay Man At Jummat Prayer by ehjiwummy(f): 12:29pm On Jul 16, 2015
NarnieSnyper:

Lmao. Don't mind if i do
U nor suck wen u dey small?...yeye cock!
Re: A Straight Nairalander's Experience With A Gay Man At Jummat Prayer by kenex4ever(m): 12:40pm On Jul 16, 2015
sonofananimal1:

THIS DEBATE IS STILL GOING ON
your last line says It all. "it's debatable" because western media still uses gay to refer to both M & F.
But in all, am happy u know it was at least once used to refer to both genders.
Re: A Straight Nairalander's Experience With A Gay Man At Jummat Prayer by dokunbam(m): 12:49pm On Jul 16, 2015
I cant even see a guy staring at me. I hardly see guys around me.

My eyes na fine girls hin dey see.

If you stare at me you are on your own, You will look tire. I no dey see you angry

Just love making friends with girls/ladies nothing more. I found ladies interesting and fun to be with cool

1 Like

Re: A Straight Nairalander's Experience With A Gay Man At Jummat Prayer by IceDude(m): 12:50pm On Jul 16, 2015
vooks:
While Islam kills gays, Christianity offers them salvation
Since they are very good in killing why havent they ended the insurgency by killing dia brothers the MUSBOKOS?
Re: A Straight Nairalander's Experience With A Gay Man At Jummat Prayer by xcitedjay(m): 12:51pm On Jul 16, 2015
Waiting for the story of the ones that "mistakenly" gave in.
Re: A Straight Nairalander's Experience With A Gay Man At Jummat Prayer by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 16, 2015
kenex4ever:
your last line says It all. "it's debatable" because western media still uses gay to refer to both M & F.
But in all, am happy u know it was at least once used to refer to both genders.
THAT'S TRUE.
Re: A Straight Nairalander's Experience With A Gay Man At Jummat Prayer by moshould(m): 12:52pm On Jul 16, 2015
God bless u bro....
Re: A Straight Nairalander's Experience With A Gay Man At Jummat Prayer by 27naira(m): 12:56pm On Jul 16, 2015
Awesomeking:
I got to the mosque during the sermon, spread my mat sideways,so other people can sit on it.

After a few minutes,a man came and sat close to me.

After greeting each other, i focused on my chaplet, but after a few minutes, i noticed he was staring at a pic of O.C ukeje in his phone.

I didn't say anything. Then he started smiling.

Next thing i know, he was rubbing the screen with his hand. i coughed a little to remind him to watch his behaviour because he was in a mosque, but instead of adjusting himself, he moved closer to me and smiled and slowly bit his lower lip.

I was freaked out! I just got up, found an empty space and sat there.

I came back for my mat after the prayer and luckily he was gone by then..

Share your experiences with gay men nairalanders.

you saw him bring out a picture of O C Ukeje (whoever that it), you saw him smile, you saw him rub the screen of his phone and bite his lower lips... It seems to me like you're assuming things you cannot substantiate. All your claims haven't proven him to be gay. Not yet.
Before judge people, have proof.
Re: A Straight Nairalander's Experience With A Gay Man At Jummat Prayer by tpiadotcom: 1:02pm On Jul 16, 2015
Gay thread opened by gay op.

2 Likes

Re: A Straight Nairalander's Experience With A Gay Man At Jummat Prayer by vooks: 1:09pm On Jul 16, 2015
haftob:

Niqqa aw far u nah, I jus dey observe how u dey display ur stupidity here. Haba,how will an action be a crime and nt a sin in the religion context? U go skul at all?
Crime attracts punishment while sin does not necessarily attract punishment BY MEN.

So all crimes are sin but all sin are not necessarily crimes. Comprende negro?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abdukareem Abdullah Is Dead: Igbo Muslims In Enugu Mourn Death Of Chief Imam / A Tailor's Whatsapp Status, 4 Days To Eid / Igbo Man Converts To Islam (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.