Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,006 members, 7,835,414 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? (50206 Views)

Buhari Inside His Presidential Jet (PHOTO) / Obasanjo Uncovers Plot To Hand Over To Military Should Jonathan Lose / Niger Delta Militants Threaten War Should Jonathan Lose Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by odion81(f): 8:27pm On Nov 11, 2014
clint77ng:
pls how is GEJ clueleSs and wicked? Do u remb e-wallet, he was the first to introduce it in the World wide? Some countries even sent officials to come learn from the clueless Jonathan. Do u still remb elrufai and ribadu went on exile and he brought them back and restored ribadus rank? No one on Nairaland has given me a reason (not even a good reason) why he/she hates and insults GEJ. For five yrs noww I can just enter any gas station and fill up my tank, no queue. Thanks to the greatest reformer.
MR PRESIDENT,KINDLY SAVE THIS YOUR
PAPER ACHIEVEMENT FOR THE NEXT
GENERATION OF MUMU WHO WILL
FOLLOW U FOR ANOTHER 4 YEARS,I WAS
AMONG THE MUMU IN 2011,RUINING
AROUND CAMPAIGNING FOR U DESPITE
THE FACT I DONT KNOW U IN PERSON
THINKING U ARE THE MESSAIH.
I KNOW U AND THE CROP OF THE MUMU
THAT WILL FOLLOW U THIS TIME ARE
GOING TO DO A DAMAGE THAT WIL TAKE
NIGERIA BACKWARD IN THE NEXT 50
YRS.
U ARE JUST CLUELESS LEADER MOVING
WITHOUT FOCUS.WHERE IS THE
EWEKORO PLANT THAT WILL CREATE
JOB FOR 5000 YOUTH?WHY AM I
PAYING 32NAIRA PAR LITRES SINCE YRS
2012 WITHOUT ANY REINVESTMENT OF
PETROLEUNM SUBSIDY FUND.
U JUST WANT TO EQUIP THE ARMY
AFTER LOOSEN OVER 12000 CITIZEN TO
THE WAR.
U FORGOTTEN TO MENTION FEW OF UR
ACHIEVEMENT,GRANTING PARDON TO A
LOOTER THAT LOOT THE COUNTRY
TREASURE AND TAKE TO ABROAD FOR
HIS FAMILY.
ASUU AND THE NIGERAI UNIVERSITY 6
MOTH OLD STRIKE.
THE FEDERAL POLY 9 MTHS ALL UNDER
UR LEADERSHIP WHILE UR CHILDRED
ARE SCHOLLING IN ABROAD.
THE HOSPITAL U MENTION IN UR
SPEECH CANNOT EVEN GIVES U
MEDICAL SERVICES RATHER U WILL
TRAVEL ABROAD.
THE LAGOS IBADAN DEAD TRAP U CAN
ROAD,THE TINCAN RD APAPA THAT
FETCHES U BILLION ON DAILY BASIS IS
A DEAD TRAP.FEAR GOD MR PRESIDENT
ENOF OF THIS LIES.
KINDLY MENTION ONE OR TWO PEOPLE
THAT THIS ADMINISTRATION HAS PIN
POINT AND PUNISH FOR CORR

2 Likes

Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 11, 2014
Princewill1:
Theif•nubu and apc riff-raff like U has invaded NL,making watery argurments.If I correct that,will that repair ur brain and make U to vote GeJ.FOOL! U ARE A LOST CAUSE.

Even if you correct your life... I still won't vote GeJ.

Product of cheap condom like you...hian!
Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by odion81(f): 8:30pm On Nov 11, 2014
All of u supporting the return of GEJ in
2015, can u pls say amen to this
prayer?
May ur life, life of ur children, ground
children, great ground children be
runned
the way GEJ is running our country
Nigeria IJN!
Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by Pennyways: 8:31pm On Nov 11, 2014
pendy79:

Heard your father is the gatekeeper at the gate of hell, was told he's expecting you any moment from now.

Pity you will be going headless cos GEJ the clueless and useless mofo that you wanna die for could not protect you from the slaughtering hands of shekau and his goons.

Moronic blind heroworshipper with no pinch of medulla matter.
I'm suspecting you to be a member of bokoharam
if you guys wanna kill the whole nation just to disrupt GEJ 2015 ambition, then you are a failure at start

2 Likes

Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by robay(m): 8:32pm On Nov 11, 2014
arsetalks:
Everyone against GEJ cluelessness and outright wickedness is from the north right?

You need a mechanic to check your brain.

Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by sneezeemek(m): 8:33pm On Nov 11, 2014
firstolalekan:

mumu
is rochas the president?
you re wiser than Solomon, so the only offence dis man committed is being d president , nd where did u learnt that is his sole responsibility to provide security to d entire nation? And for the record I have not called u abig fool
Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by stebell(m): 8:33pm On Nov 11, 2014
prinznazzy:

Lwkmd...very funi....mtcheeeeeeeew.....u bera get a mechanic b4 its too late

Imbecileeeeee yu hav been noticed.
Next
Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by Niwdog(m): 8:38pm On Nov 11, 2014
Pooh
soe:

Chai!! Ndi ogala muor

Onyeberebe....hi hi hi hahahah aha
I knew it would pain you. Aha..now I know your weakness... You thought we won't expose your stupidity init? Init? Answer me.

Onyio..onyio..on..onyioshi...chai! Anumanu....odikwa too obstreperous nna e. Odi..odi...odikwa $tupid nna
guy no be by force to claim igbo, u jst type sh1t tink say na igbo. I no say u be igala man
Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by Princewill1(m): 8:39pm On Nov 11, 2014
soe:

Even if you correct your life... I still won't vote GeJ.

Product of cheap condom like you...hian!
SHUT UP E-GOAT!! Ur vote woundn't even count.Weather U vote him or not, he would be returned come 2015.FOOL U ARE A MISTAKE CREATION.

1 Like

Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by pendy79: 8:41pm On Nov 11, 2014
Pennyways:
I'm suspecting you to be a member of bokoharam
if you guys wanna kill the whole nation just to disrupt GEJ 2015 ambition, then you are a failure at start

Yes slowpoke I'm the faceless boko haram haunting your dreams. Your one-way ticket to hell is with me just pick what you will need for your journey of no return.

You PDP supporters can be so annoying and daft.
Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by ISpiksDaTroof: 8:43pm On Nov 11, 2014
sneezeemek:
you re wiser than Solomon, so the only offence dis man committed is being d president , nd where did u learnt that is his sole responsibility to provide security to d entire nation? And for the record I have not called u abig fool

Actually, my friend, GEJ's NUMBER 1 JOB IS TO PROVIDE SECURITY TO EVERY PART OF NIGERIA .
Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by erico2k2(m): 8:45pm On Nov 11, 2014
odion81:
All of u supporting the return of GEJ in
2015, can u pls say amen to this
prayer?
May ur life, life of ur children, ground
children, great ground children be
runned
the way GEJ is running our country
Nigeria IJN!
At least you said be ruined, how about your own life blow up, U r wishing evil on innocent people.

1 Like

Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by Veckylord(m): 8:45pm On Nov 11, 2014
Why will some people waste there time,energy and mb supporting two stupid and foolish politician (jonathan and buhari) d first have rule for four yrs no archiviment while d later have rule as military man nothing to show for it.inshort I WILL NO VOTE 4 ANY OF THEM.
Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by sneezeemek(m): 8:48pm On Nov 11, 2014
Let me believe u didn't see the question,but definitely the question is not who is the commander in chief, but whether is sensitive for him to declare a day after d bombing , now is Jonathan d onl one to mourn dis students?is ur own president okorocha excluded ?_quot author=duni04 post=27924730]
Rochas is the president of Nigeria? Rochas is commander in chief and is in control of the Military? It is the job of Rochas, not the President of Nigeria, to guaranty the safety and protection of every Nigerian?[/quote]
Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by fyneboi79(m): 8:51pm On Nov 11, 2014
prinznazzy:

U can imagine d level of craziness that wuld mean......in as much as I detest actions of boko haram, d least d president can do is show real concern to d matter at hand....atyms I wonder if GEJ followers hav been jinxed
Gej followers have dwealt in poverty for too long that they have lost their sense of belonging and have imbibed the poverty mentality as a normal way of life.I can categorically tell ‎u that Buhari supporters are financially far better than them yet we want life to improve for d masses undecided
Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 11, 2014
Niwdog:
Pooh guy no be by force to claim igbo, u jst type sh1t tink say na igbo. I no say u be igala man

Nna my brother...leave dat tin ehn...

1 Like

Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by Danja: 8:54pm On Nov 11, 2014
clueless idiots! boko guys hv never mentioned election. there mission has never appear to hv anything wit election. wht they want is islamic state. even if buhari is to be announced president today, that will not stop them frm bombing innocent ppl.
Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 11, 2014
Killing of Innocent children who knows nothing about politics was not the right way to stop Mr president from declaring his intention.

Gej/ should be given the opportunity to declare just like others who declred without the sound of bombs anywhere.

3 Likes

Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by Pennyways: 8:59pm On Nov 11, 2014
pendy79:

Yes slowpoke I'm the faceless boko haram haunting your dreams. Your one-way ticket to hell is with me just pick what you will need for your journey of no return.

You PDP supporters can be so annoying and daft.

I have a clue of how foolish you are, you think you can threaten me huuh? you are just a e-rat ranting for APC on social media. but I likly advise you to point it somewhere esle

1 Like

Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by ify84(m): 9:00pm On Nov 11, 2014
If the President had shifted his declaration to may be Saturday.... Because of Monday bomb blast... There would have been another bomb on Friday to still make d president shift date again....
Thank God he didn't postpone it cos more people would have died a day to any new date.

In the long run... The declaration is better

2 Likes

Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by sneezeemek(m): 9:01pm On Nov 11, 2014
Dude am inclined to believe you but is it his sole responsibility, is it not d duty of every citizen?
ISpiksDaTroof:

Actually, my friend, GEJ's NUMBER 1 JOB IS TO PROVIDE SECURITY TO EVERY PART OF NIGERIA .

1 Like

Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 11, 2014
the boko haram sect are after jonathan government.

1 Like

Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by jimohfarouk(m): 9:04pm On Nov 11, 2014
As far as we are concern, GEJ has jeopardized this country and we deer not give him another chance.... sad
Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by simplisity(m): 9:06pm On Nov 11, 2014
Op, let me give u example of what it means for Jonathan to declare his interest, is jst like d call of nature that u most respond to and there is nothin u can do about it. For him not to declare is jst like u tryin to resist d call of nature, i mean tryin to resist urinatin wen it is calling, u know wat it means. Let me make it clear to u Op, our President have been tryin to stop this terrorism but all his efforts have been jeopartised by d Army chiefs and some Evil men in Nigeria. All i believe is that evil has an expiring date and that light alwas overshadows, is jst time that it wil take.

2 Likes

Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by Pennyways: 9:06pm On Nov 11, 2014
fyneboi79:
Gej followers have dwealt in poverty for too long that they have lost their sense of belonging and have imbibed the poverty mentality as a normal way of life.I can categorically tell ‎u that Buhari supporters are financially far better than them yet we want life to improve for d masses undecided
lips seal, are you serious? how much do you have? in your entire generation can you measure your wealth with Dangote?

3 Likes

Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by M4gunners: 9:06pm On Nov 11, 2014
kendrick93:
why should he move sumtin dat has already been planned... buhari and his boko boys hav failed if dat was there intention to derail jona's declaration.. shame on them
Of course that was their intention . But trust me pikin wen say him Mama no go sleep, himself no go sleep too . Buhari declared himself, there was no bomb blast . Their game plan is no more a new thing to GEJ.

2 Likes

Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by arresa: 9:11pm On Nov 11, 2014
[img]http://2.bp..com/-dR4kyX_zRQ0/U1Kc0nIHWVI/AAAAAAAAC84/NbI2EK8oNcg/s1600/jonathan+dancing+kano.jpg[/img]

The man took off to Kano to dance skelewu less than 24 hours after losing scores of Nigerians in a bomb blast so why give up his political worries just because scores of Nigerians perished because of his callousness and incompetency?

The man is a worthless, mean spirited and sad burden on humanity..
Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 11, 2014
Danja:
clueless idiots! boko guys hv never mentioned election. there mission has never appear to hv anything wit election. wht they want is islamic state. even if buhari is to be announced president today, that will not stop them frm bombing innocent ppl.
So killing more than 50 innocent pupils will give them the Islamic state? Use your brain naa?
Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 11, 2014
jimohfarouk:
As far as we are concern, GEJ has jeopardized this country and we deer not give him another chance.... sad
Yeah we need Buhari so he can put an end to what he started which is senseless killing of innocent children
Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 11, 2014
3cycle:

Yeah we need Buhari so he can put an end to what he started which is senseless killing of innocent children
For all we know. Jonathan n his constitution are the ones behind all this insurgence.
They know nigerians are gullible nd will easily say its APC or whosoever.... and thats to their
advantage.

Keep on backing them up. Thats how u will also be killed n another idiot will still defend those that killed you.

Keep on thinking backwards....mtsw
Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by lastpage: 9:22pm On Nov 11, 2014
JeffreyJamez:
abegi make we hear word...more than 50 children die every fucken day in this country but who cares?...NOBODY!!!

YOU may not care TODAY but l tell you, maybe one day "when one of those children DIEING by BOMB BLAST IS YOURS".... YOU WILL ASK THIS QUESTION AGAIN! wink undecided undecided

keep your alcohol level as high as that of your clueless President!

Lastpage!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Allen Onyema: U.S. Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest For Air Peace Boss / How An Igbo Woman Saved Buhari From Coup Plotters In 1984 / Asari-Dokubo: Tinubu Bars Niger Delta Ex-Agitators From Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.