Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,071 members, 7,859,885 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 08:48 PM

Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? (50297 Views)

Buhari Inside His Presidential Jet (PHOTO) / Obasanjo Uncovers Plot To Hand Over To Military Should Jonathan Lose / Niger Delta Militants Threaten War Should Jonathan Lose Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by t2luv1: 3:27am On Nov 12, 2014
Weselion:

Are you comparing Boko haram to Niger delta militants? Those guys had a reason for fighting. They fought for their oil, government called for amnesty and they agreed. But Boko haram will they agree for amnesty, they are fighting to islamize the whole Nigeria, they are working hard to discredit the mans work. One thing I know is that if Jonathan is no longer president, Boko haram will automatically stop

For some reason I find myself agreeing with you, Before anyone start shouting. Just my personal opinion. I know that not all muslims are terrorist but for some odd coincidence majority of terrorists tend to be muslim.

3 Likes

Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by Nobody: 3:29am On Nov 12, 2014
If his wife ad died a day before,would he have gone ahead to declare on the said date?we no longer value human beings!!!i wish you all the same

2 Likes

Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by solara: 3:31am On Nov 12, 2014
He Doesn't give a damn...

1 Like

Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by toshmann(m): 3:55am On Nov 12, 2014
We must let the bombers know that Nigeria must go on. If they like let them bomb 700people in maidugiri, there shall be elections even in the same city they are bombing.

We must try and fight them BUT we must not succumb to their tactic. And more importantly we must let them know that Nigeria continues with or without their bombings.

They can capture 20 cities in yobe state if they like, later those cities will be recaptured and their people killed in the process. . . .
. While Nigeria moved on, new roads in other states, new rail in Lagos, new schools in more peaceful places.

Stupid.

1 Like

Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by Nobody: 4:29am On Nov 12, 2014
toshmann:
We must let the bombers know that Nigeria must go on. If they like let them bomb 700people in maidugiri, there shall be elections even in the same city they are bombing.
We must try and fight them BUT we must not succumb to their tactic. And more importantly we must let them know that Nigeria continues with or without their bombings.
They can capture 20 cities in yobe state if they like, later those cities will be recaptured and their people killed in the process. . . .
. While Nigeria moved on, new roads in other states, new rail in Lagos, new schools in more peaceful places.
Stupid.

Hmm, ur post suggests you have never stepped out of Nigeria hence never seen a working society.

1 Like

Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by odion81(f): 4:58am On Nov 12, 2014
erico2k2:

At least you said be ruined, how about your own life blow up, U r wishing evil on innocent people.
I said a prayer. l did not know l was wishing evil on some ppl. l thought pro - gej said he is the best thing to ever happen to Nigeria
Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by boss1310(m): 6:00am On Nov 12, 2014
winner01:
buhari na current president??
no but if people can kill school children to stop a current president from declaring his candidacy yet people blame him for going ahead then other contestants shouldnt have declared at all till the whole country is at peace

1 Like

Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by daddyiel(m): 6:09am On Nov 12, 2014
Oga do we have a situation? When some people decides among themselves to destroy everything they have, when they choose to reduce the population of their people with the aim of making the current administration look bad... What should we do? kill our selves Down East? No Sir it won't work! Terrorism will stop the day Northern Elites decides to stop it, Jonathan is a solider neither will he resign or kill him self, he has given orders, provided the things required from him so stop sabotaging his effort, Nigerians knows the truth and likewise the northerns

firstEVA:
Is Jonathan the first president of Nigeria? was obasanjo not a president? was the state of violence as it is now? was yaradua not president though for a short time, did he not handle the situation of the Niger Delta militants? I really don't understand why Jonathan in incapable of handling the situation, its very shameful.
Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by fyneboi79(m): 6:28am On Nov 12, 2014
Pennyways:
lips seal, are you serious? how much do you have? in your entire generation can you measure your wealth with Dangote?
Nah,don't call Dangote the government manundecided .But At least I know I am richer than you and you father put together grin
Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by caprini1: 6:30am On Nov 12, 2014
It hurts to see the future leaders of this country fighting for political parties that have failed and are still failing.I dont like commenting on political threads here,because its not worth it.As long as both past and present political parties and leaders can not fix ordinary electricity,none of them is worth discussing.
Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by dikamzy(m): 6:45am On Nov 12, 2014
Na him throw d bomb?
Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by aku626(m): 6:57am On Nov 12, 2014
It's boko haram vs MEND if Jonathan goes may be boko haram would stop may be, but MEND that has supportes Jonathan's regime might not be so pleased. If Jonathan stays we might continue to figh Boko Haram for a while.

1 Like

Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by Nobody: 7:17am On Nov 12, 2014
stebell:

Imbecileeeeee yu hav been noticed.
Next
Dnt take it personal scallywag...its obvious u aren't thinkin straight....like a brainwashed dumbo
Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by Drealthing(m): 7:38am On Nov 12, 2014
Lordlexyy:
Such a pity that we have lost human feelings in this country on the altar of self seeking. Human lost mean nothing to those who are bent on retaining power. I think those who make unprintable remarks about how northerners kill their people to stop Gej bid are the worst kind of people we have. The fundamental duty of any gov't is to provide security irrespective of who constitute the insecurity, failure to reassure your citizens that right and privilege, is self indicting. I feel so much ashame going through posts of folks who have been bedeviled with hate and resentment and therefore are comfortable watching and hearing of death, yet urging the President to pay no attention. To me, that's the height babarism anyone can exhibit.
Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by Tripleclick(m): 7:41am On Nov 12, 2014
Nigerians are really ins*ne , and very sentimental, u dnt need anybody to tel u, once north is in violence,, goodluck wil have an easy win
Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by Kasieze(m): 7:58am On Nov 12, 2014
unexpected Visit
[Rings] SON: Hello Mummy? MUM: I'm
Coming to your school today. SON: Aah!
Nooo! They are fighting in front of my
school! MUM: I've passed your gate. SON:
You've passed the school's gates? Jesus!
They are fighting in front of my hostel. It's a
serious fight! MUM:............. .com/
view_joke.php?id=332
Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by Joyekpen: 8:18am On Nov 12, 2014
May God pour HIS WRATH on the master mind of the bomb blast. You all can talk because none of your relations, kids, sibblings were affected. Let's collectively stop these constant killings of our youths, these people are heartless. The way ebola was fought back both physically and spiritually with national unity. The President, aides, ministers and APC leaders kids, sibblings cannot be affected, but U and l the ones on the street daily are targets. Let us ask our PDP and APC leaders to bring peace to the land

1 Like

Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by pendy79: 8:33am On Nov 12, 2014
amaraudo:

You call a president idiotic and a fool, you should have examined urself very well before writing ur rubbish meant for the trash can. Do you have a father? Till u die can u be a president? shame on u.

You're stupid and a slowpoke, if your village dibia has revealed that your entire lineage will never go beyond the okpa biz that your father inherited from his father which you've started too and your children already practising, you should not think evrryother person has no FUTURE AMBITION like your generation.

When obasanjo became HEAD OF STATE in 1976, when JonaTAN became Acting President in 2010 I never knew you saw it all coming since you're the MAN WHO.SAW TOMORROW.

Idiot and stupid lowlife, who have given up on life, just add Akpu to the Okpa biz you're doing, its called diversification. At least you've added something your father didn't do.

Do you know who or how close I am to.the presidency ni? I'm sure Obama knew he would be the POTUS in 2001. Foolish moronic azzlicker
Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by benpuzzy(m): 8:39am On Nov 12, 2014
firstEVA:
Isn't it a shame that the so called masterminds are incapable of being apprehended and are free to bomb any where at any time under the watchful eyes of the commander in chief? I really can't wrap my head around this kind of situation, insurgents are having a field day and the government is incapable of arresting the situation? this is crazy!
Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by legendsilver(m): 8:39am On Nov 12, 2014
President Jonathan's Re-election Declaration: A celebration of the Dead Yobe state School Students. 'Wrong is wrong no matter who does it or says it'..... President Jonathan's declaration for re-election today is best described as an affront on Nigerian masses..It just amount to playing on the feelings of the berieved families of the deceased Yobe students and Nigerian at large..The children are said to be the future of any Nation yet the future of Nigeria as a Nation are been slaughtered like christmas goats but President Jonathan's action today portrays him as unconcerned. Our dear President,If your child was to be part of the slained Yobe students,will you be declaring to contest today? Every generation out of relative obscurity must find it mission,it either fulfils it or betray it-fartz fanon. President Jonathan has betrayed his freely given mandate to protect Nigerian from both internal and external aggressions,citizen are being maimed and killed unchecked in Nigeria today..Constitutionally, this is an impeachable offence,the National Assembly should wake up from their slumber..Better still,if Nigeria is too big or complex for our president to govern HE SHOULD HONOURABLE BOW OUT...... GOD BLESS FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by porka: 8:41am On Nov 12, 2014
firstEVA:
This is the height of insensitivity on the part of of president - Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan, just a day after almost 50 children lost their lives due to an attack by Boko haram, our dear president is declaring for a second term. Shouldn't he have postponed this campaign to at least commiserate with the families of those who lost their lives?

Do you have to murder 50 school children to stop the president from declaring for second term?
Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by romioray: 8:54am On Nov 12, 2014
firstEVA:
Isn't it a shame that the so called masterminds are incapable of being apprehended and are free to bomb any where at any time under the watchful eyes of the commander in chief? I really can't wrap my head around this kind of situation, insurgents are having a field day and the government is incapable of arresting the situation? this is crazy!

You may as well bomb yourself at home and put the blame on president Jonathan for failing to come to your house to prevent such from happening.

Wicked opposition playing political to discredit the government by killing innocent citizens and putting the blame on the president. And some of their insane children are here spewing rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by Dudecollins(m): 9:04am On Nov 12, 2014
Imagine!

Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by ConsultingX13: 9:08am On Nov 12, 2014
I MISS OBASANJO
Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by ConsultingX13: 9:08am On Nov 12, 2014
I MISS OBASANJO sad
Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by ConsultingX13: 9:16am On Nov 12, 2014
holatin:
Why shouldn't he declare himself ? there are still billions to be loot abi u wan make him lose im opportunity ni.
#stale air Jonathan till 2015

LOOOL
Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by Victor593(m): 9:46am On Nov 12, 2014
Jonathan is actually supposed to declare his intention even if half the population of Nigeria is blown away by Boko Haram.We must always have a president who should lead NIGERIA.S

1 Like

Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by Myself2(m): 9:51am On Nov 12, 2014
Why wont he go ahead and declare,if he did not do so,he would have indirectly given victory to Boko Haram and their political wing;APC whose main intention of carrying out the bomb blast was to stop GEJ from declaring.

For Liar Mohammed and other princes of Persia in APC to condemn GEJ for going ahead to declare after they bombed the school in Potiskum goes to confirm that there is more than a connection between the bomb blasts and APC's comments after GEJ always goes ahead with his programmes

1 Like

Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by Usmanmuhammedd: 9:52am On Nov 12, 2014
Am a northerner i dnt no wat is wrong with our people,buhari declare notin hapen,kwankwaso declare no bomblast,atiku no bomblast,no dat gej want to declare dat wen a bomb went off.my pain is dat they have to go and bomb a school,why did they not bomb the eagle square dat he was declaring,pls my fellow northerners let stop killing ourselves because of gudluck,afta all we av rule dis country we d hausa more dan any ethnic group,the north is gettin poorer and d south gettin richer,pls my pipo let embrace peace.

2 Likes

Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by Myself2(m): 9:52am On Nov 12, 2014
Why wont he go ahead and declare,if he did not do so,he would have indirectly given victory to Boko Haram and their political wing;APC whose main intention of carrying out the bomb blast was to stop GEJ from declaring.

For Liar Mohammed and other princes of Persia in APC to condemn GEJ for going ahead to declare after they bombed the school in Potiskum goes to confirm that there is more than a connection between the bomb blasts and APC's comments after GEJ always goes ahead with his programmes

1 Like

Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by Myself2(m): 9:53am On Nov 12, 2014
Usmanmuhammedd:
Am a northerner i dnt no wat is wrong with our people,buhari declare notin hapen,kwankwaso declare no bomblast,atiku no bomblast,no dat gej want to declare dat wen a bomb went off.my pain is dat they have to go and bomb a school,why did they not bomb the eagle square dat he was declaring,pls my fellow northerners let stop killing ourselves because of gudluck,afta all we av rule dis country we d hausa more dan any ethnic group,the north is gettin poorer and d south gettin richer,pls my pipo let embrace peace.

The truth shall set you free,God bless you for speaking the truth
Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by coolvitus(m): 10:01am On Nov 12, 2014
But wait oh how can u buy form and still wait till ds time to de clear? Naija and their tricks. Anyways E no concern me all d northern enemies that say naija will not rest them no go rest oh as them they carry their hand destroy their land na them sabi oh GEJ. Till constitution will even allow him to run 4 fifth tim by them all d north would have bomb their self.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About Sugabelly(photo) / Trump Solidarity Rally: Pro-Biafra Agitators, Soldiers Clash, Scores Wounded / President Buhari Meets Super Eagles Stars Playing In Turkish League (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.