Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone (43828 Views)

Blackberry CEO John Chen Does Not Know How To Use The New Blackberry Priv / How To Know If Your Samsung Galaxy Phone Is Genuine Or Fake / Exploding Samsung-Galaxy Phone Burns Teenager’s Lap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone by coolvitus(m): 5:43pm On Nov 12, 2014
No pro is well
Re: Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 12, 2014
Nothing do blackberry passport oh ,BB still dey onboard

1 Like

Re: Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone by Misogynist2014(m): 5:49pm On Nov 12, 2014
ilotriouzAY:
If to say na nigerians,am sure d husband wud av beaten d wife to submission

U must use it by force

Abeg vote kiddablingzz for mr nairaland
Mumu angry
Re: Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone by izikjon(m): 5:50pm On Nov 12, 2014
Choice....

Steve wozniak (co-founder Apple Inc.) uses a xaomi phone
Re: Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone by Onyiibazz: 5:53pm On Nov 12, 2014
Wetin be dat guy own self! make him leave him wife phone 4 am jor
Re: Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone by Misogynist2014(m): 5:54pm On Nov 12, 2014
blizard44:
God knows that I won't marry those pea-size-brained women they've got there...
Wtf!

Too much for freedom of decission.

She just dealt his brand a big blow.
White women are too stubborn, self-centered and overtly emotional. sad
Re: Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone by henryobinna(m): 5:55pm On Nov 12, 2014
Abbey2sam:
Reminds me of when baletoli was in AC Millan but wear an intermillan jersey to there game against inter ...

when asked, he said he's their fan.......
wait!!!!!
wasn't he penalized?
Re: Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone by victorazy(m): 5:57pm On Nov 12, 2014
corlin2:
#Everybody has his/her own choice

Not on this matter. She suppose let go somethings. She was embarrassing the man and was looking trouble in her home.
Re: Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone by Akainzo(m): 6:12pm On Nov 12, 2014
icemann:
That woman is Stu.pid. I wonder were she thinks her husband gets the money to pay bills. If the man is laid off cos of low sales and bad representation of the company she would quickly run and ask for divorce so she can collect half before they go broke.

Marriage is for better for worse. She should join in the husbands struggle by patronizing him/his organization.

You are very much suffering from what you accuse the woman of. One of the Directors of Google is known publicly to use a BlackBerry, is he stupid or is it that he doesn't know where his money comes from?

Choice of a smartphone does not indicate anything, so long as your choice satisfies you and you are not just shelling out money just to follow the Joneses.
Re: Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone by smudge2079(m): 6:12pm On Nov 12, 2014
Blackberry devices are toys. Samsung Galaxy all d way!
Re: Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone by cindyswit(f): 6:14pm On Nov 12, 2014
u ve succeeded in confiscating ur wife's Samsung galaxy hope she's using blackberry pouche? .... men self
Re: Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone by chucky234(m): 6:16pm On Nov 12, 2014
stevecrun:
She knows her husband's company produces shiiit!!..So,she'd rather dine with the best.
Funny enough Samsung got some of the shiitest phones in the market, overpriced and overhyped shiity plastic phones.
Re: Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 12, 2014
blizard44:
God knows that I won't marry those pea-size-brained women they've got there...
Wtf!

Too much for freedom of decission.

She just dealt his brand a big blow.

true talk
Re: Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone by Akainzo(m): 6:17pm On Nov 12, 2014
cindyswit:
u ve succeeded in confiscating ur wife's Samsung galaxy hope she's using blackberry pouche? .... men self

Nowhere in that post did he say he confiscated his wife's phone. He simply said he told her that she was embarrassing him at events with her use of the Samsung device.

Let's not sensationalize things as that was not in the OP.
Re: Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone by Emperorking20(m): 6:17pm On Nov 12, 2014
Of course now! Why wouldn't he? Didn't they say charity begins at home? grin
Re: Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 12, 2014
kelvinnn:
Original samsung galaxy grand new one
For sale /swap
Whatsapp 08075753750

You mean Brand New, right undecided
Re: Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone by Akainzo(m): 6:18pm On Nov 12, 2014
smudge2079:
Blackberry devices are toys. Samsung Galaxy all d way!

Yeah, toys for the big boys! Presidents, Prime Ministers, CEOs , Chancellors and Saudi Princes.

1 Like

Re: Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone by hrakabz(f): 6:20pm On Nov 12, 2014
Am sure she must be from PDP if she were to be a Nigerian grin cheesy angry
Re: Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone by ilotriouzAY(m): 6:30pm On Nov 12, 2014
Misogynist2014:
Mumu angry

Oga,na wetin
Re: Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone by icemann(m): 6:33pm On Nov 12, 2014
Akainzo:

You are very much suffering from what you accuse the woman of. One of the Directors of Google is known publicly to use a BlackBerry, is he stupid or is it that he doesn't know where his money comes from?

Choice of a smartphone does not indicate anything, so long as your choice satisfies you and you are not just shelling out money just to follow the Joneses.

I hope you are not a decision maker in any important place.

Is Google struggling like BB?
Is BB frequently hacked like Andriod?
Do you think $800 is a problem for Google or BB bosses?

I still hope you don't make crucial decisions ANYWHERE.
Re: Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone by Ranchhoddas: 6:40pm On Nov 12, 2014
Adeoba10:

So na Amosun talk say make she no use bb, abegi, dont politicize dis issue joor.

jux kidding
lol. bros you no well at all
Re: Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone by Akainzo(m): 6:44pm On Nov 12, 2014
icemann:

I hope you are not a decision maker in any important place.

Is Google struggling like BB?
Is BB frequently hacked like Andriod?
Do you think $800 is the problem for Google or BB bosses?

I still hope you don't make crucial decisions ANYWHERE.

And you assume $800 was the problem for John Chen's wife right?
Re: Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone by braine(m): 7:00pm On Nov 12, 2014
She cannot even support her husband's ministry. What a bad wife.
Re: Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone by eleko1: 7:00pm On Nov 12, 2014
embarassedCan u swap am with Nokia torch light? embarassed sadHow much?Btw dey write original there?
kelvinnn:
Original samsung galaxy grand new one
For sale /swap
Whatsapp 08075753750
Re: Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone by zubby29(m): 7:09pm On Nov 12, 2014
Ijebulogic:
I sat next to a man and his young son (no more than 10 years old) on a flight once. When the stewardess came round, i overheard the boy ask for a coke and the stewardess brought out a Pepsi..the boy insisted on Coke and when the hostess said they didnt have it he asked for water. I was facsinated and asked him why he doesnt like Pepsi ,,he just shrugged and said "it doesnt taste right"; His father smiled and whispered to me that he was a VP at Coca-Cola....
Thats a good son....this samsung woman is an "alakoba"!!
honestly
Re: Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone by Bobbyjay001(m): 7:10pm On Nov 12, 2014
Walphem:
Akoni sita bi omojo mejo!
You made me remember my mum's favorite quote wheneva me or my younger ones did smthng wrong back in those days.
Re: Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone by Walphem(m): 7:14pm On Nov 12, 2014
Bobbyjay001:

You made me remember my mum's favorite quote wheneva me or my younger ones did smthng wrong back in those days.
that's exactly what she did...she di something wrong.
That's a baf PR for her husband.How does she want to convince staffs, friends and clients that 'his' product is superior when even his 'better-half' can't believe in him...Lol
Re: Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone by Walphem(m): 7:14pm On Nov 12, 2014
Bobbyjay001:

that's exactly what she did...she did something wrong.
That's a bad PR for her husband.How does he want to convince staffs, friends and clients that 'his' product is superior when even his 'better-half' can't believe in him...Lol
Re: Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone by kazmanbanjoko(m): 7:16pm On Nov 12, 2014
Wetin come concern us?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 12, 2014
JeffreyJamez:
the woman stubborn gan lol...she no send anybody o

BIKO IF NA YOU NKO WETIN U GO DO grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

4 Ways To Reduce Your Mobile Internet Data Usage With Android Apps / Why You Should Never Borrow Charging Cable From Someone Else / Infinix Hot 7 Unveiling Full Specifications And Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.