Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,361 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone (43820 Views)

Blackberry CEO John Chen Does Not Know How To Use The New Blackberry Priv / How To Know If Your Samsung Galaxy Phone Is Genuine Or Fake / Exploding Samsung-Galaxy Phone Burns Teenager’s Lap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone by Nobody: 9:08am On Nov 13, 2014
She won spoil business...
Re: Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 13, 2014
Yeah it true because I understand how she might have felt when she started using the BB. Most times, the operating method can be annoying.! I remembered when I first bought my Q10...jeez....I hated the phone like crazy..so when I started getting use to it, I am enjoying it now. Have been using BB phones for 6 years now. Dont think I can ever use any other phone that is not BB.

1 Like

Re: Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone by cindyswit(f): 9:38am On Nov 13, 2014
Xano:

May i ask you: would you do it to your husband in public? Same question goes to everyone who sides with her.

Some posts on this thread says a lot about people character.

xano if u r supportn dt man it simply means ur mind set is soo sooooo shallow ... dt u r d CEO of bb doesn't mean d whole world/friends n family should use it, its a free world for christ sake. A wise n responsible man will not interrogate his wife in public cus of phone, learn to act maturely n not like a kid xano, he knows d wife is using Samsung galaxy n doesn't like it y not trash things wt her at home or call her aside and explain things to her,,
Re: Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone by cindyswit(f): 9:44am On Nov 13, 2014
chucky234:
Funny enough Samsung got some of the shiitest phones in the market, overpriced and overhyped shiity plastic phones.

oh oh dnt tell me u cnt afford d plastic phones.... Hehehehehehehe bb vs Samsung galaxy
Re: Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone by abiegbu: 11:08am On Nov 13, 2014
she want to use bb like order pple
Re: Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone by COvo(m): 12:12pm On Nov 13, 2014
I love Blackberry Phones.
Re: Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone by Fellonigerians: 1:57pm On Nov 13, 2014
Nothing wrong with that... You cant be marketing a product that is not used by everyone in your household...
Re: Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone by DaimlerBen(m): 3:00pm On Nov 13, 2014
grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone by aereec: 3:29pm On Nov 13, 2014
A lucent derision. If not, his wife is thick-witted. What rubbish.
Re: Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone by Xano(m): 4:24pm On Nov 13, 2014
cindyswit:

xano if u r supportn dt man it simply means ur mind set is soo sooooo shallow ... dt u r d CEO of bb doesn't mean d whole world/friends n family should use it, its a free world for christ sake. A wise n responsible man will not interrogate his wife in public cus of phone, learn to act maturely n not like a kid xano, he knows d wife is using Samsung galaxy n doesn't like it y not trash things wt her at home or call her aside and explain things to her,,

to use an insultive word(s) says a lot about your thinking and character. I said "public", understand the question. If you don't like your husband's phone brand, use the one you like 'indoors'. My advice to you ask your mum.
Some posts here are 'very funny'.
Re: Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone by cindyswit(f): 5:28pm On Nov 13, 2014
Xano:

to use an insultive word(s) says a lot about your thinking and character. I said "public", understand the question. If you don't like your husband's phone brand, use the one you like 'indoors'. My advice to you ask your mum.
Some posts here are 'very funny'.

lols grow up bro
Re: Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone by omalistic(f): 9:45pm On Nov 13, 2014
Ijebulogic:
I sat next to a man and his young son (no more than 10 years old) on a flight once. When the stewardess came round, i overheard the boy ask for a coke and the stewardess brought out a Pepsi..the boy insisted on Coke and when the hostess said they didnt have it he asked for water. I was facsinated and asked him why he doesnt like Pepsi ,,he just shrugged and said "it doesnt taste right"; His father smiled and whispered to me that he was a VP at Coca-Cola....
Thats a good son....this samsung woman is an "alakoba"!!

Lool
Smart kid I must say.

Thought it was just me that thinks Pepsi doesn't taste right.
Re: Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone by singhabhishek25: 10:27am On Nov 14, 2014
Blackberry is a good brand, but somehow they are not able to fit into today's market. They are trying hard but that x factor is missing.
Re: Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone by Sanguine77(m): 12:25pm On Nov 14, 2014
Ijebulogic:
I sat next to a man and his young son (no more than 10 years old) on a flight once. When the stewardess came round, i overheard the boy ask for a coke and the stewardess brought out a Pepsi..the boy insisted on Coke and when the hostess said they didnt have it he asked for water. I was facsinated and asked him why he doesnt like Pepsi ,,he just shrugged and said "it doesnt taste right"; His father smiled and whispered to me that he was a VP at Coca-Cola....
Thats a good son....this samsung woman is an "alakoba"!!
That son is a true definition of Loyalty.
Re: Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone by Sanguine77(m): 12:29pm On Nov 14, 2014
Lizabeth25:
Yeah it true because I understand how she might have felt when she started using the BB. Most times, the operating method can be annoying.! I remembered when I first bought my Q10...jeez....I hated the phone like crazy..so when I started getting use to it, I am enjoying it now. Have been using BB phones for 6 years now. Dont think I can ever use any other phone that is not BB.
So can you give us your pin and needle? Lol.
Re: Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 17, 2014
Sure and only if you ask politely.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Need Help: I Am A Victim Of Wrong Phone Tracking [my Story] / 4 Ways To Reduce Your Mobile Internet Data Usage With Android Apps / Infinix Hot 7 Unveiling Full Specifications And Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.