Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,745 members, 7,813,439 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

Defection: Rep Jagaba Follows Tambuwal, Dumps PDP For APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Defection: Rep Jagaba Follows Tambuwal, Dumps PDP For APC (1560 Views)

Jagaba Threatens To Sue Lawan For Blackmail / Lawan Lied, He Never Gave Me Money - Hon. Jagaba Told Task Force / Jagaba Denies Collecting $620,000 Bribe From Lawan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Defection: Rep Jagaba Follows Tambuwal, Dumps PDP For APC by phemmyjohnson: 7:33pm On Nov 11, 2014
The member
representing Kachia/Kagarko Federal
Constituency of Kaduna State in the House of
Representatives, Hon. Jagaba Adams Jagaba, has
dumped the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, for
All Progressives Congress, APC.
Jagaba, a second-term member of the House,
follows in the step of another federal lawmaker
from Kaduna State, Hon. Isa Mohammed Ashiru
(Makarfi/Kudan), who is now one of the
governorship aspirants in the state.
In a letter dated November 8, to the Kaduna State
chairman of PDP, Abubakar Haruna, Rep. Jagaba,
who is Chairman of the House Committee on
Drugs/Narcotics and Financial Crimes, said his
withdrawal from the party was compulsory. He
also returned his membership card.
“I hereby convey to you the compulsory
withdrawal of my membership from the PDP and
forward herewith my membership card number
4803706”, he said in the letter.
The lawmaker said he relinquished his
membership of the PDP due to irregularities in
the just concluded ward and local government
congresses.
“My action is premised on the fact that the ward
congresses which was billed to hold on 1st
November, 2014 did not take place in our entire
Local Government Areas as members of the
congress committee absconded with materials
meant for the exercise.
“They subsequently unilaterally selected their
cronies from each ward and forwarded to the
State Congress Committee as delegates”, he said.

http://www.informationng.com/2014/11/rep-jagaba-dumps-pdp-for-apc.html
Re: Defection: Rep Jagaba Follows Tambuwal, Dumps PDP For APC by egift(m): 7:35pm On Nov 11, 2014
"I dey laugh" - OBJ

1 Like

Re: Defection: Rep Jagaba Follows Tambuwal, Dumps PDP For APC by PentiumPro(f): 7:37pm On Nov 11, 2014
As a loyalist of the Speaker, it is expected that he would be deny the PDP ticket.

2 Likes

Re: Defection: Rep Jagaba Follows Tambuwal, Dumps PDP For APC by Johnnyessence(m): 7:54pm On Nov 11, 2014
really PDP is failing and they will continue to fail till Feb election.

2 Likes

Re: Defection: Rep Jagaba Follows Tambuwal, Dumps PDP For APC by donphilopus: 8:15pm On Nov 11, 2014
I expect the Presidency/IGP to withdraw his security details since he committed the same crime [according to PDP] with Tambuwal. I heard it's now a crime for a serving Lawmaker to defect to APC, but a welcomed development when they decamp from APC to PDP!

6 Likes

Re: Defection: Rep Jagaba Follows Tambuwal, Dumps PDP For APC by frodobee: 9:35pm On Nov 11, 2014
No news, or what do you think?
Woman wrapper politics has long been established here by Baba GCFR.

Re: Defection: Rep Jagaba Follows Tambuwal, Dumps PDP For APC by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 11, 2014

Re: Defection: Rep Jagaba Follows Tambuwal, Dumps PDP For APC by okiezman(m): 10:39pm On Nov 11, 2014
What is jagaba adams jagaba

1 Like

Re: Defection: Rep Jagaba Follows Tambuwal, Dumps PDP For APC by ilotriouzAY(m): 11:25pm On Nov 11, 2014
All with 2015 in mind

Abeg vote kiddablingzz for mr nairaland
Re: Defection: Rep Jagaba Follows Tambuwal, Dumps PDP For APC by focus7: 12:15am On Nov 12, 2014
Re: Defection: Rep Jagaba Follows Tambuwal, Dumps PDP For APC by arsetalks(m): 12:27am On Nov 12, 2014
Will his security detail also be withdrawn? Since that's the pastime of this maladministration.
Re: Defection: Rep Jagaba Follows Tambuwal, Dumps PDP For APC by blkmum700: 12:31am On Nov 12, 2014
They will ask him to resign soon while mimiko is given Billions to steal.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS:Bomb Scare TODAY In Minna Mariam Babangida Girls College / This Is What The Southwest Slaves Are Used To / Fashola Dances Shoki; Reekado, Don Jazzy Backs Buhari At APC Lagos Rally (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.