Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,738 members, 7,813,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

8 APC Lawmakers Defect To PDP, SDP In ABEOKUTA - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 8 APC Lawmakers Defect To PDP, SDP In ABEOKUTA (3989 Views)

Six Ekiti APC Lawmakers Defect To PDP As Fayose Takes Over / 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC / 10 Ogun APC Lawmakers Defect To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 APC Lawmakers Defect To PDP, SDP In ABEOKUTA by onatisi(m): 8:32am On Nov 12, 2014
Swizdoe:
When I said it that Amosun's flyovers and bridges won't return him in 2015 recently, some deluded clowns threw jabs at me when they don't even know the situation of things in the state. Na oversabi wan kill the man political career
bros ,there is no point arguing with ppl here on nairaland ,they don't know anything about politics and they will keep arguing and insulting u. I have been telling ppl for months that ogun state is not sure for apc,but many naïve ppl here kept saying ppl like amosun and that he has built bridges. Ok. When osoba and c decamped last week ,I told ppl that there will still more defections ,there is no way amosun can win if his party keeps losing members .but believe me many will still argue that amosun is loved . I have always said it,the problem facing tinubu now is more than buhari or atiku presidential ticket,apc is facing the full onslaught of the pdp ,and it is a fact that apc will still drop 2 or more states in the south west. The problem facing tinubu and apc now is how to retain the south west which is fast slipping from their hands. Tinubu and co will rather channel all their resources to winning the south west

6 Likes

Re: 8 APC Lawmakers Defect To PDP, SDP In ABEOKUTA by lecturerdabo(m): 8:34am On Nov 12, 2014
samseen02:
Hope say all dis pple wey dey cross carpet neva tear all d carpet wey dey abeokuta.

*Modified*
its only APC members that has being defecting to other parties and not the other way round. Wetin Amosun do una sef?

I think his offence is puting the state finances to work for the masses instead of sharing it to them!

3 Likes

Re: 8 APC Lawmakers Defect To PDP, SDP In ABEOKUTA by aljharem(m): 8:39am On Nov 12, 2014
juman:
The governor is too stubborn.
Alagidi yiibo.
Ile titu mon lori (the house don pafuka for his head).

Hahahaha omo yiibo ni amosun grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 8 APC Lawmakers Defect To PDP, SDP In ABEOKUTA by Kingspin(m): 8:49am On Nov 12, 2014
bunmioguns:
that is their problem

we all know that PDP and SDPigs are one

SDP is just formed by frustrated selfish Good for nothing Old Cargo to destabilize APC in Ogun State

I just pity those fools following them around

Pity urself first.

2 Likes

Re: 8 APC Lawmakers Defect To PDP, SDP In ABEOKUTA by materrazzi01: 8:59am On Nov 12, 2014
bunmioguns:

Lets wait and See.
Bros,there is nothing to wait and see. Am an indigene of ogun state and I have spent the majority of my life here. Amosun is a gooner. Amosun have is stronghold in egba which is where pdp will bring their candidate(dimeji) as well. Which split is vote. Am from ogun west, Amosun can't point to one tangible achievement over here and beside this,majority of apc followers here are Osoba loyalities and they've all decamped to SDP. I doubt if he can get 30percent of total vote here. Ijebu side will repay in for calling their son a bastard. As it stands now,his hope is on egba people which will be spilt btw Dimeji,Osoba and himself.

3 Likes

Re: 8 APC Lawmakers Defect To PDP, SDP In ABEOKUTA by bashydemy(m): 9:12am On Nov 12, 2014
Swizdoe:
When I said it that Amosun's flyovers and bridges won't return him in 2015 recently, some deluded clowns threw jabs at me when they don't even know the situation of things in the state. Na oversabi wan kill the man political career
Oga forget We the masses in Ogun state are behind Amosun cos we have seen the diffrent. You guys will be marvel as to how the outsome will be come 2015. I based in cotonou but am coming back to register and vote in 2015. I will not only vote but i will rally my people in Otta to vote for Amosun and i will surely get more 200 votes for Amosun alone. so they should go and die.

1 Like

Re: 8 APC Lawmakers Defect To PDP, SDP In ABEOKUTA by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 12, 2014
bunmioguns:
that is their problem

we all know that PDP and SDPigs are one

SDP is just formed by frustrated selfish Good for nothing Old Cargo to destabilize APC in Ogun State

I just pity those fools following them around

You sound bitter and frustrated

2 Likes

Re: 8 APC Lawmakers Defect To PDP, SDP In ABEOKUTA by bashydemy(m): 9:16am On Nov 12, 2014
Swizdoe:

Yeah..... Let's keep our fingers crossed till then. But if you are really familiar with the political atmosphere, you would know that amosun has lost touch with grassroots especially in the east and west senatorial districts..... His 20 LGA tour is just an avenue to regain his lost relevance..... But this is a bitter pill that APC and one deluded clown that quoted me earlier can't swallow
You keep Ranting, Even OBJ has approved the second term of Amosun and that is final.. We the masses will bring him back with our votes.

1 Like

Re: 8 APC Lawmakers Defect To PDP, SDP In ABEOKUTA by bashydemy(m): 9:23am On Nov 12, 2014
onatisi:
bros ,there is no point arguing with ppl here on nairaland ,they don't know anything about politics and they will keep arguing and insulting u. I have been telling ppl for months that ogun state is not sure for apc,but many naïve ppl here kept saying ppl like amosun and that he has built bridges. Ok. When osoba and c decamped last week ,I told ppl that there will still more defections ,there is no way amosun can win if his party keeps losing members .but believe me many will still argue that amosun is loved . I have always said it,the problem facing tinubu now is more than buhari or atiku presidential ticket,apc is facing the full onslaught of the pdp ,and it is a fact that apc will still drop 2 or more states in the south west. The problem facing tinubu and apc now is how to retain the south west which is fast slipping from their hands. Tinubu and co will rather channel all their resources to winning the south west
Oga Amosun has is a very strong candidate and he is stronger than Osoba and the decampee combined. Amosun is part of the strong Ogun ruin osoba second term in 2003 so let Osoba go and rest and those that decampe will loose there seat in 2015 let them go and ask Bankole.
Re: 8 APC Lawmakers Defect To PDP, SDP In ABEOKUTA by bashydemy(m): 9:30am On Nov 12, 2014
materrazzi01:

Bros,there is nothing to wait and see. Am an indigene of ogun state and I have spent the majority of my life here. Amosun is a gooner. Amosun have is stronghold in egba which is where pdp will bring their candidate(dimeji) as well. Which split is vote. Am from ogun west, Amosun can't point to one tangible achievement over here and beside this,majority of apc followers here are Osoba loyalities and they've all decamped to SDP. I doubt if he can get 30percent of total vote here. Ijebu side will repay in for calling their son a bastard. As it stands now,his hope is on egba people which will be spilt btw Dimeji,Osoba and himself.
Shut up ans trop spreading lies, Which of the bankole are you talking about? is it the same bankole that lost in his father house in 2011? is it the same bankola that lost his own polling unit in 2011? have you forgotten when OBJ ask Bankola not to waste his money? You said something about Ogun west that he did not do anything you most be a joker.... Which part of Ogu west are you from? We in Ado odo otta as seen the work of Amosun and we are behind him and 70% of Ogun west votes come from Ado/Odo Otta.. come and see what's on ground... Amosun has change the face of Otta completely and still doing more... Ilo Awela road, Oju oore road, Sango-ijoko-to Akute/Berger nko. so Oga stop deceiving yourself.

3 Likes

Re: 8 APC Lawmakers Defect To PDP, SDP In ABEOKUTA by materrazzi01: 9:58am On Nov 12, 2014
bashydemy:
Shut up ans trop spreading lies, Which of the bankole are you talking about? is it the same bankole that lost in his father house in 2011? is it the same bankola that lost his own polling unit in 2011? have you forgotten when OBJ ask Bankola not to waste his money? You said something about Ogun west that he did not do anything you most be a joker.... Which part of Ogu west are you from? We in Ado odo otta as seen the work of Amosun and we are behind him and 70% of Ogun west votes come from Ado/Odo Otta.. come and see what's on ground... Amosun has change the face of Otta completely and still doing more... Ilo Awela road, Oju oore road, Sango-ijoko-to Akute/Berger nko. so Oga stop deceiving yourself.
I can't just stop laughing with you telling me that ado/odo otta have 70%. What's happening in oju oore? Is it not road I spent roughly 2hrs on? When he went to ilaro what happened? One of his supporters was shot dead. He went to Ipokia and nothing to tell them he has done than to promise them. Same thing in ketu. Am not someone u can be telling things about ogun politics because I know much about it.

1 Like

Re: 8 APC Lawmakers Defect To PDP, SDP In ABEOKUTA by akinsadeez(m): 10:08am On Nov 12, 2014
Amosun has done pretty well in terms of infrastructure development particularly roads but majority of the masses are against him because they feel that during his tenure there has been little money in circulation. Amosun has a bad habit of not paying allowances. The lawyers in the ministry of justice had to go on strike because Amosun was owing them about three years unpaid allowance and he just started paying them piecemeal. The situation is the same across all levels of the state.
Whenever I go to the market, the market women never have anything good to say about Amosun. They always say ''Amosun n shey titi, shey titi la fe je ni?''. Also Amosun is known to be very stubborn and he has poor people skills. Most of the people who fought for election with him have now fallen out with him. Even the deputy governor is complaining and many special assistants have resigned. The people in his office describe Amosun as very headstrong and rude. Even if he wins second term he has to improve on the way he relates to people.
If the opposition are able to present a strong candidate in unision, I honestly don't see how Amosun will second term. However if the SDP presents a candidate and PDP presents another candidate it will play into Amosun's hands as they will split their votes. Besides, SDP is not established enough across Ogun state to win a governorship election.
Re: 8 APC Lawmakers Defect To PDP, SDP In ABEOKUTA by onatisi(m): 10:12am On Nov 12, 2014
materrazzi01:

don't argue with anybody. Most of them only base their knowledge about politics on what they read on nairaland .let them believe anything they want. The same thing happened to pdp in 2011 ,the party was falling like a pack of cards in the south west but ppl kept saying they can't and won't lose .let people keep fooling themselves . Party members of apc are leaving the party on a daily basis with their supporters and yet ppl are shouting there is no problem. Many of those shouting they love amosun here on nairaland don't even have voters card ,all what they do is just log in to nairaland ,I wonder what percentage of eligible voters with voters card have the time to stay on nairaland. The core people that determine pooliticians fate don't even go online ,they are in the rural areas or even too busy to go online.
Re: 8 APC Lawmakers Defect To PDP, SDP In ABEOKUTA by bashydemy(m): 10:38am On Nov 12, 2014
materrazzi01:

I can't just stop laughing with you telling me that ado/odo otta have 70%. What's happening in oju oore? Is it not road I spent roughly 2hrs on? When he went to ilaro what happened? One of his supporters was shot dead. He went to Ipokia and nothing to tell them he has done than to promise them. Same thing in ketu. Am not someone u can be telling things about ogun politics because I know much about it.
Abeg tell me more about the Local Government under Ogun west and the most populated area. And how Oju oore sorry on which road you spend 2hour Federal or State road? you be complete FOOOL. I stay in Otta Oke Ola to be precise and i also spend more than 2hours on that same Oju oore road from front of Honda company to Oju oore and that is Federal road that lead to the idiroko border. Now tell me is Amosun responsible for the hold up? You just should first ask about the jurisdiction of Government on each road. Some idiot will be blaming fashola on hold up on Lagos/Abeokuta express road, Some on Apapa road and some on 3rd mainland and those roads belong to the federal Government and not state road and same is idiroko road that you said you spend 2hours on. Sorry if i may ask when last did you spend 30min on Ilo Awela road?
Re: 8 APC Lawmakers Defect To PDP, SDP In ABEOKUTA by kasiem(m): 10:48am On Nov 12, 2014
egift:
When will the ignoramus IG start withdrawing their security details? PDP looting for ways to make the House of Assembly a subsidiary of the killer party.
the party on which they were elected is no longer in existence so they have the right to defect.....Stop misleading people when u claim to have an integrity

1 Like

Re: 8 APC Lawmakers Defect To PDP, SDP In ABEOKUTA by egift(m): 10:56am On Nov 12, 2014
kasiem:
the party on which they were elected is no longer in existence so they have the right to defect.....Stop misleading people when u claim to have an integrity

You are the one misleading people. You guys will spin this in anyway it suits you. All the merging parties make up the APC. And before they defected, the were in APC.

PDP is waging a political war of bitterness and sentiments against the Speaker. Had it been the Speaker left APC to PDP, they would not have clamped down on him and APC will definitely ask the IG to withdraw his security before the issue is even resolved.

Jonathan will be voted out and Nigeria will be free again.
Re: 8 APC Lawmakers Defect To PDP, SDP In ABEOKUTA by kasiem(m): 11:02am On Nov 12, 2014
egift:

You are the one misleading people. You guys will spin this in anyway it suits you. All the merging parties make up the APC. And before they defected, the were in APC.

PDP is waging a political war of bitterness and sentiments against the Speaker. Had it been the Speaker left APC to PDP, they would not have clamped down on him and APC will definitely ask the IG to withdraw his security before the issue is even resolved.

Guy, where they elected on the platform of apc? no. before the apc convention ACN officially ended the existence of their party to form a new party with people from different blocs and u know it........Dont think u can get undecided people with this lack of integrity which u usually display during certain times......always be truthful even if it does not favour ur party thats the way u can show that you people really have the change we need.

2 Likes

Re: 8 APC Lawmakers Defect To PDP, SDP In ABEOKUTA by egift(m): 11:16am On Nov 12, 2014
kasiem:
Guy, where they elected on the platform of apc? no. before the apc convention ACN officially ended the existence of their party to form a new party with people from different blocs and u know it........Dont think u can get undecided people with this lack of integrity which u usually display during certain times......always be truthful even if it does not favour ur party thats the way u can show that you people really have the change we need.

The above exposes your ignorance on this issue. Also the the parties merged they moved to APC. And have been APC members until now that they decamped. Your effort to establish that since ACN became part of APC, that they have no party is Dead on Arrival.

Try another spin to defend why PDP welcome those leaving APC and fight those leaving for APC. My stand is that the same treatment be applied in all case of Defection from one party to the other.
Re: 8 APC Lawmakers Defect To PDP, SDP In ABEOKUTA by aljharem(m): 1:32pm On Nov 12, 2014
kasiem:
Re: 8 APC Lawmakers Defect To PDP, SDP In ABEOKUTA by Ayed44: 2:34pm On Nov 12, 2014
egift:

those guys were elected on the platform of ACN and not APC, and ACN is no longer in existence. Please take note.
Re: 8 APC Lawmakers Defect To PDP, SDP In ABEOKUTA by Swizdoe(m): 7:04pm On Nov 12, 2014
bashydemy:
Oga forget We the masses in Ogun state are behind Amosun cos we have seen the diffrent. You guys will be marvel as to how the outsome will be come 2015. I based in cotonou but am coming back to register and vote in 2015. I will not only vote but i will rally my people in Otta to vote for Amosun and i will surely get more 200 votes for Amosun alone. so they should go and die.
Naivety.............. 200 ?otes, you think sia is contesting for your ward councillor
Re: 8 APC Lawmakers Defect To PDP, SDP In ABEOKUTA by bashydemy(m): 8:28am On Nov 13, 2014
Swizdoe:

Naivety.............. 200 ?otes, you think sia is contesting for your ward councillor
Sorry to have shocked you, if i not member of APC could single handedly pull 200 votes for Amosun then do the maths
Re: 8 APC Lawmakers Defect To PDP, SDP In ABEOKUTA by seanet02: 8:49am On Nov 13, 2014
Bros please dont argue with this people. Majority of them are not on ground and know absolutely nothing about Ogun state politics.
If election are held today, I can bet you that Amosun will not only defeat both pdp and sdp, he will politically exterminate Osoba
bashydemy:
Sorry to have shocked you, if i not member of APC could single handedly pull 200 votes for Amosun then do the maths
Re: 8 APC Lawmakers Defect To PDP, SDP In ABEOKUTA by Swizdoe(m): 10:38am On Nov 15, 2014
bashydemy:
No be only maths, I go do biology join...... You claim you live at cotonou. If I may ask do you know what's going on among the yewa and ijebu electorates and even some egba electorates..... You are not informed at all
Re: 8 APC Lawmakers Defect To PDP, SDP In ABEOKUTA by Swizdoe(m): 10:41am On Nov 15, 2014
seanet02:
Bros please dont argue with this people. Majority of them are not on ground and know absolutely nothing about Ogun state politics.
If election are held today, I can bet you that Amosun will not only defeat both pdp and sdp, he will politically exterminate Osoba
Keep fooling yourself
Re: 8 APC Lawmakers Defect To PDP, SDP In ABEOKUTA by bashydemy(m): 8:29am On Nov 20, 2014
Swizdoe:

No be only maths, I go do biology join...... You claim you live at cotonou. If I may ask do you know what's going on among the yewa and ijebu electorates and even some egba electorates..... You are not informed at all
Sorry sir I stay in cotonou but i visit 9ja every 2 weeks and am fully on ground. wait till 2015 and see how everything will play out.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Spot The Difference In Buhari Fayose Transcorp Photos / Exposed: Buhari Tinubu Photo In Doubt / Bloody Civilian (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.