Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

The Difference Between Gej's Declartion And Buhari's Declaration. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Difference Between Gej's Declartion And Buhari's Declaration. (3769 Views)

Saraki Tells Buhari: 'Declaration Of Assets Can't Stop Corruption' / The Difference Between Gej's Declaration Crowd And Buhari's Declaration Crowd? / UPDATES: Immediate Observations From Buhari's Declaration. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Difference Between Gej's Declartion And Buhari's Declaration. by benuejosh: 9:32am On Nov 12, 2014
thumbs up to all nairlanders commenting. when i posted it i was expecting suitution where people would be insulting others in the nme of politics, but we all have being playing highe sense of maturity in a way of constructive arguments which is also a basis of learning. myself and like many of nigerians, am on a neutral ground, each leader has his own flaws. my question(s) are simple, How do they(APC) intend fighting or solving the existing problems which they feel or think is overwhelming the present government. instead of going on criticizing which is also allowed as an opposition party. Do they feel they feel telling us the masses will be leakage to the present government? even if it happens that way itz still nice shey they too want a better nigeria?
Re: The Difference Between Gej's Declartion And Buhari's Declaration. by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 12, 2014
barcanista:
this is coming from a Jonathan apologist. We know where you stand guy, that we ignore you doesn't mean we are fools

Cheers
don't mind the double faced hypocrite. People like him are better off ignored because they don't know where they stand.
Re: The Difference Between Gej's Declartion And Buhari's Declaration. by NwaTeacher1: 9:37am On Nov 12, 2014
Buhari has no manifesto. That is military spirit for you. Their spirit is always how to capture power by all means not what to do with power. The worst of GEJ is better than the best of BUHARI. Read Gej and Buhari Manifesto, you will know that is only a foolish man that will vote for Buhari. Buhari has no action plan on ground what to do with power. Even Atiku is better option for Apc than Buhari

3 Likes

Re: The Difference Between Gej's Declartion And Buhari's Declaration. by Okijajuju1(m): 9:37am On Nov 12, 2014
barcanista:
I greet you too. The question I keep asking myself is "what have the Ijaws benefited from this Government"? What about the entire Niger Delta people? It is not just about this SNC but about us as a people. Land is messed up, unemployment is rife in the delta, street cultism have been resurrected, ogoni is a sorry case, how will you justify PEJ a fellow Okrikan/Ijaw supporting Nyesome Wike for 2015 guber after the Ikwerres ruled for 8years and upland 16years against the yearnings of the Riverine/Ijaws?
Is Wike Exceptional? No
Isn't it because he's a "loyal boy"?
Do we need a prophet to tell us that the Ijaw interest is being relegated to satisfy theirs?

I think they are the people against Ijaw Interest not myself.

Isn't it clear that Nigeria is 500years behind schedule under this PDP administration?

[b]You know what.. In all honesty, that arguement about PEJ & Wike is one that I can never win. You dont need to ask me if Wike is exceptional, I have known Wike from way before his time as Obio Akpor LGA chairman and I would not nominate him for Governor of boys scouts talkless of Governor of Rivers State.

In fairness, the only south-Southerners that have really benefitted from Jonathan are his fellow Bayelsans (mostly ex-militants & his loyalists) who he has given contracts worth billions to and opened up many doors for them in power. I mean, look at this Ijaw boy Timi Dakolo wey no get any better album to ehn name now don turn the official National Musician wey dey sing National anthem for events. grin

Rivers State has never had it this Bad from the FG ever before. Under Jonathan, the FG through the commissioner of Police (Mbu) made Rivers State ungovernable. Crime rate which was previously low increased. The Rivers State House of Assembly was rendered handicapped by 5 unruly and cult-affiliated members sponsored by the Federal Government. Oil wells belonging to the state were assigned to Akwa Ibom and Bayelsa state though shady boundary readjustments.

The only thing the Niger-Delta has gotten from the FG in terms of 'infrastrusture' is the half completed East-West road. The LNG brass project that I thought the FG would have used its powers to influence is still ladened with unnecessary bottlenecks caused by the NNPC. The Samsung Heavy Industries yard that was supposed to be sited in Bayelsa state is facing similar hold ups.

I know deep down in my Heart that Jonathan has failed the Niger Deltans.. No be lie. But why do you think General Buhari is the better alternative? That is the part that concerns me the most. If we were talking local Rivers State politics, I would have said okay, because even I would not be voting PDP in the Gubernatorial elections come 2015. I dont wish to have Wike or anybody else associated with Wike and Obuah to be anywhere near Rivers States Government house. Those people are part of the Cankerworm that has plagued Rivers State for long. Infact, I would rather vote a one eyed puppy as governor than vote the present rivers State PDP. But at the National level, I am still very much with PDP.. [/b]

2 Likes

Re: The Difference Between Gej's Declartion And Buhari's Declaration. by kwanKwasiyya(m): 9:43am On Nov 12, 2014
barcanista:
Buhari's declaration was basically premised on rescuing Nigeria from the hands of the failed system headed by President Goodluck Jonathan and the PDP.

Jonathan's declaration was basically on consolidating on the "phantom" achievement of his government that only exist on internet and on the pages of Newspaper.

I don't know why Jonathanians won't understand that Gen Muhammadu Buhari will not be able to tell the "how" on a declaration ground, that is why there is campaign and manifesto. Nigerians also have the opportunity to know who's got the Best idea and plans during the political debate(which Jonathan ran away from in 2011).

I assure you all that with a President Buhari, it is development gallore powered by fiscal discipline, rule of law and executive discipline.

Buhari For President 2015
#i-believe
Ibnsultan." Gej is a comprehensive failure
I will miss u bro
Re: The Difference Between Gej's Declartion And Buhari's Declaration. by oluwafemi113(m): 9:44am On Nov 12, 2014
undecidedSanTAN @ work doing what they are paid for
Re: The Difference Between Gej's Declartion And Buhari's Declaration. by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 12, 2014
My boss, you have spoken well. It is people like you that I love to work with and promote. Very Objective and blunt. From Buhari's angle, he is a thorough disciplinarian, a no-nonsense corrupt-free military officer. What we need now is fiscal discipline and an end to executive rascality. This will set a bedrock for sustainable development and will give us all opportunity to contribute to change the system.
He is not God, but he has the quality that we seek to stamp lawlessness out. When corruption is stamped out and mismanagement is tackled, there will be enough money for development of the country.
Okijajuju1:

[b]You know what.. In all honesty, that arguement about PEJ & Wike is one that I can never win. You dont need to ask me if Wike is exceptional, I have known Wike from way before his time as Obio Akpor LGA chairman and I would not nominate him for Governor of boys scouts talkless of Governor of Rivers State.

In fairness, the only south-Southerners that have really benefitted from Jonathan are his fellow Bayelsans (mostly ex-militants & his loyalists) who he has given contracts worth billions to and opened up many doors for them in power. I mean, look at this Ijaw boy Timi Dakolo wey no get any better album to ehn name now don turn the official National Musician wey dey sing National anthem for events. grin

Rivers State has never had it this Bad from the FG ever before. Under Jonathan, the FG through the commissioner of Police (Mbu) made Rivers State ungovernable. Crime rate which was previously low increased. The Rivers State House of Assembly was rendered handicapped by 5 unruly and cult-affiliated members sponsored by the Federal Government. Oil wells belonging to the state were assigned to Akwa Ibom and Bayelsa state though shady boundary readjustments.

The only thing the Niger-Delta has gotten from the FG in terms of 'infrastrusture' is the half completed East-West road. The LNG brass project that I thought the FG would have used its powers to influence is still ladened with unnecessary bottlenecks caused by the NNPC. The Samsung Heavy Industries yard that was supposed to be sited in Bayelsa state is facing similar hold ups.

I know deep down in my Heart that Jonathan has failed the Niger Deltans.. No be lie. But why do you think General Buhari is the better alternative? That is the part that concerns me the most. If we were talking local Rivers State politics, I would have said okay, because even I would not be voting PDP in the Gubernatorial elections come 2015. I dont wish to have Wike or anybody else associated with Wike and Obuah to be anywhere near Rivers States Government house. Those people are part of the Cankerworm that has plagued Rivers State for long. Infact, I would rather vote a one eyed puppy as governor than vote the present rivers State PDP. But at the National level, I am still very much with PDP.. [/b]

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between Gej's Declartion And Buhari's Declaration. by Firefire(m): 9:54am On Nov 12, 2014
Okijajuju1:

I know deep down in my Heart that Jonathan has failed the Niger Deltans.. No be lie. But why do you think General Buhari is the better

alternative? That is the part that concerns me the most. If we were talking local Rivers State politics, I would have said okay, because even I

would not be voting PDP in the Gubernatorial elections come 2015. I dont wish to have Wike or anybody else associated with Wike and Obuah

to be anywhere near Rivers States Government house. Those people are part of the Cankerworm that has plagued Rivers State for long. Infact,

I would rather vote a one eyed puppy as governor than vote the present rivers State PDP. But at the National level, I am still very much with

PDP..
Re: The Difference Between Gej's Declartion And Buhari's Declaration. by benuejosh: 9:54am On Nov 12, 2014
oluwafemi113:

undecidedSanTAN @ work doing what they are paid for

read the fifth comment above yours. young man.

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between Gej's Declartion And Buhari's Declaration. by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 12, 2014
kwanKwasiyya:

Ibnsultan." Gej is a comprehensive failure
I will miss u bro
I noticed Ibnsultan deactivated his account. Was he really under some death threat as he claimed? That's sad!
Re: The Difference Between Gej's Declartion And Buhari's Declaration. by Candyrain(m): 9:59am On Nov 12, 2014
omenka:
Buhari/APC as a matter of DUTY must keep"blasting" the president and PDP, that is why they are called the "OPPOSITION"!! Do you buttress your opponent's points in a debate or assist your opponent/competitor to victory in a contest?? Hell NO!

Get that into your vacuous head Sicko.
OP isn't saying you should buttress opponents point or assist but rather Buhari should make his point on what he'll do right which GEJ did wrong, what alternative ideas he has against GEJ's policies and not for him to spend all his time calling GEJ names and not what he can offer Nigerians.
Re: The Difference Between Gej's Declartion And Buhari's Declaration. by Mariecakes(f): 10:01am On Nov 12, 2014
benuejosh:
The Difference Between GEJ's Declaration And
Buhari's Declaration.
Why Gen Buhari wasted all his time lambasting GEJ
and forgot to tell Nigerians what magic wand he has
to solve all our perennial challenges within a twinkle
of an eye. Gen Buhari lacks vision to move this
country forward.
GEJ NEVER discussed or mentioned persons rather he
marshalled out his achievements with a promise to
do more...Let's do politics of ideas and issues not
character assassination and propaganda. His
support base cuts across Nigeria too as shown by
the different support groups....
Truth.
Its funny that APC does not seem to have a party
platform. For a party that claims to be revolutionary
and progressive the only thing I ever here from them
is Jonathan this, Jonathan that...
I mean what is their opinion on the local content
policy in the oil and gas sector?Do they think it
should be implemented in other sectors of the
economy?
what is their stance on the PIB Bill? (VERY
IMPORTANT!!!)
What do they think about the governments auto
policy and its implementation?
what do they think about Jonathans agricultural
agenda?
Do they think Nigeria is practicing true federalism?
Do they think improvements can be made in its
implementation?
What steps are they going to take to curb
corruption?
What is the their stance on Nigeria's decision to
refuse to sign the EU EPA agreement? (VERY VERY
IMPORTANT!!!!)
Do they support resource control?
How do they intend to put a stop to Boko harams
activities and bring peace to the North? (VERY VERY
IMPORTANT!!!)
How do they intend to solve our power problem?
Do they agree with Jonathan's privatization of PHCN?
What do they think of the federal governments plans
to privatize the airports?
How do they plan to diversify the economy?
Are they Pro big government or small government?
Do they agree with the federal governments plans to
privatize various sectors of the economy?
What do they think about the current state of
Nigeria's foreign policy?
How do they intend to put a stop to Gas pipeline
Vandalism in the country? (VERY IMPORTANT!!!)
What is their thoughts on the Chinese and their
growing footprint in Nigeria?
Do they support the federal governments decision to
give so many contracts worth billions of dollars to
Chinese firms?
So many questions
..story ooo....
But until then President Jonathan remains Nigeria
PResident till 2019[/quote]
GOD forbid!!!!!!!
Re: The Difference Between Gej's Declartion And Buhari's Declaration. by Okijajuju1(m): 10:01am On Nov 12, 2014
barcanista:
My boss, you have spoken well. It is people like you that I love to work with and promote. Very Objective and blunt. From Buhari's angle, he is a thorough disciplinarian, a no-nonsense corrupt-free military officer. What we need now is fiscal discipline and an end to executive rascality. This will set a bedrock for sustainable development and will give us all opportunity to contribute to change the system.
He is not God, but he has the quality that we seek to stamp lawlessness out. When corruption is stamped out and mismanagement is tackled, there will be enough money for development of the country.

This is the democratic era.. Gen. Buhari wouldnt even know how to put on the light bulb inside Aso rock as it stands.

And to call him corruption free is very unwise.. He was a Military dictator that stiffled the press and had direct control over EVERYTHING.. His time with the PTF is still something of a grey area in his resume.

If Buhari is the only hope, then I am sorry.. I would stick with Jonathan..

2 Likes

Re: The Difference Between Gej's Declartion And Buhari's Declaration. by benuejosh: 10:01am On Nov 12, 2014
Candyrain:
OP isn't saying you should buttress opponents point or assist but rather Buhari should make his point on what he'll do right which GEJ did wrong, what alternative ideas he has against GEJ's policies and not for him to spend all his time calling GEJ names and not what he can offer Nigerians.
you got me right.
Re: The Difference Between Gej's Declartion And Buhari's Declaration. by Candyrain(m): 10:06am On Nov 12, 2014
paramedic:
Can we have this on front page pls!!
My dear barcanista, any thing to say about the points made by the op?

If you wish to quote me, pls make it civil
Threading carefully because you know the guy is not discipline with words. I like you.

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between Gej's Declartion And Buhari's Declaration. by Olaolufred(m): 10:09am On Nov 12, 2014
nationwide1:
Great observation op. Sometimes it seems their only manifesto is spewing venom of vituperation. They even say insult and criticism are the same. They count it as achievement for governors that insult president. They look more clueless than the PDP thereby conferring on PDP a super star status.

THANK YOU.
THEY FAILED TO UNDERSTAND THAT STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION.
PLEASE, IS STEALING CORRUPTION?

I HAVE GOT THIS ENGLISH ICONIC PRESIDENT WHO MAJORS IN STUDYING ENGLISH TO DEFEND AN INDEFENSIBLE CORRUPTION. THAN TO SAVE THE MONEY BEING STOLEN TO BETTER THE LIVES OF NIGERIANS.

GOD WILL JUDGE THEM ALL.
Re: The Difference Between Gej's Declartion And Buhari's Declaration. by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 12, 2014
Kwankwasiyya,was about quoting you before your comment got hidden.
Its so sad Ibnsultan's complaints were ignored. I wish him all the best.
Re: The Difference Between Gej's Declartion And Buhari's Declaration. by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 12, 2014
This is where I disagree with you here Sir.

Gen Buhari though headed a Military government, he wasn't a dictator nor dispot. He delegated powers to Idiagbon, the Ministers while he gives direction and policy making/supervision. At PTF all the account of PTF was audited annually. Even President Obasanjo found nothing against him. This is baseless Sir!!! Please reconsider
Okijajuju1:

This is the democratic era.. Gen. Buhari wouldnt even know how to put on the light bulb inside Aso rock as it stands.

And to call him corruption free is very unwise.. He was a Military dictator that stiffled the press and had direct control over EVERYTHING.. His time with the PTF is still something of a grey area in his resume.

If Buhari is the only hope, then I am sorry.. I would stick with Jonathan..
Re: The Difference Between Gej's Declartion And Buhari's Declaration. by DelGardo: 10:48am On Nov 12, 2014
Okijajuju1:

As a Nigerian, I dont want Jonathan to last in office until december sef.. But if his replacement is Buhari, Atiku and most of those the APC are touting, then I would rather stick with Jonathan.

Good for you.
Not sure the families hiding in the forests of Mubi, and many other points north of where you are chilling, feel the same way about sticking with GEJ.
Re: The Difference Between Gej's Declartion And Buhari's Declaration. by Okijajuju1(m): 10:52am On Nov 12, 2014
barcanista:
This is where I disagree with you here Sir.

Gen Buhari though headed a Military government, he wasn't a dictator nor dispot. He delegated powers to Idiagbon, the Ministers while he gives direction and policy making/supervision. At PTF all the account of PTF was audited annually. Even President Obasanjo found nothing against him. This is baseless Sir!!! Please reconsider

[b]Barcanista... Cool down.. Shey na this same Buhari of 1983 you dey talk about like this. I need you to bare some vital points in mind;

1. Buhari ruled Nigeria as a military head of state. Not a Civilian President.
2. There was no legislature, no popular representation, constitution in place and no checks on government’s activities. Meaning that he can no longer rule with impunity like he did before. Now he has 2 houses of parliament to go through and has to play politics to be successful in any policy.. A trait that Buhari does not have.
3. All the actions for which he is credited and praised do not represent the people’s wish. So if he thinks he can just waltz in like before and bring out the Army to start flogging Nigerians for littering and all worth not, he is obviously more clueless than the formerly shoeless son of an Otuoke fisherman.
4. It was a rogue government procured at the barrel of a gun and owed its legitimacy to brute force. The one thing that would always stand against him for ever.
5. There were repression for dissenting voices and an era of horsewhip justice. You know he can no longer pull out a Gun in the middle of an executive council meeting or pistol whip a Minister for non performance. Now the three tiers of government are independent. He may be strict, but he is only the Executive arm.. He cant prosecute as that is the job of the Judiciary. Something he is not used to nor has experience with.
6. Human Rights abuse was the only way discipline was enforced in 1983. Thats why he sanctioned the Kidnap of a Nigerian from the United Knigdom, stowed inside a Crate and shipped back to Nigeria.. Shit like that though cute to hear can not happen in a democratic setting.. If it does, WE WILL ALL PAY THE PRICE WITH SANCTIONS.
7. Buhari was very Anti-Free press in his time as he clamped down on papers that spoke against his government.
8. The era of Military decrees are over.. He can no longer wake up from sleep and pass decrees like before o!!

I am sorry but Buhari is not even close to being the savior we need.. Let the Old Man go and rest. We have seen his hand work and that of his cronies and we are in the mood for something different.[/b]

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between Gej's Declartion And Buhari's Declaration. by Okijajuju1(m): 11:00am On Nov 12, 2014
DelGardo:

Good for you.
Not sure the families hiding in the forests of Mubi, and many other points north of where you are chilling, feel the same way about sticking with GEJ.

O puuleeeeze!

What would Buhari or the APC do differently from what Jonathan has done so far?

2 Likes

Re: The Difference Between Gej's Declartion And Buhari's Declaration. by saheedandu(m): 12:46pm On Nov 12, 2014
brownlord:

Yup, as expected, since the post won't allow you a Google search to spew your usual gibberish,I must be a Jonathanian or TAN for requesting how APC wish to govern me right?

Listen son, so many Nigeria want change, very many are frustrated, with Jonathan/PDP government, they need change and are as confused as i am.

Tell APC to stop criticizing Jonathan and focus on telling us what they will do for us. How they will build bridge from East to North, give free education from Primary to University, How they will end BH and put a smile on our face, redeem the image of Nigeria, this is what we need.

Telling us Jonathan is ogogoro, kindergarten president and all the balderdash APC is feeding us with senseless at this time when we need to know how to intend to govern better than Jonathan.

For the record again, If your party won't sit up and proffer solution to the problems they criticize Jonathan of daily, it means i won't be voting come feb. 2015. Not voting GEJ and won't vote for a party who's only mandate is to take power without having any plans on how to govern better than the present incompetent / Clueless Jonathan as they call him

My broda u spoke my heart and soul..u're seconded by d Gods.
Re: The Difference Between Gej's Declartion And Buhari's Declaration. by nuclearboy(m): 2:12pm On Nov 12, 2014
@Okija-juju:

One question which begs a sincere answer please..... ...

honestly, how much would you "CONSERVATIVELY" say you think has been stolen from federal coffers from 2009 to date?

Sincerely speaking, let's assume YOU were president and saved say, 75% (in effect, 25% still disappeared), would Nigeria still be as it is today?

I think this is what most see in Buhari today. Assume he too has NO clue. But he refuses brazen theft and we save even 2 trillion (a fraction of what has disappeared) - I am certain 2 trillion will change a great deal. That's a fraction. When we consider it may be many times that, a headache comes on. Then what if he has a manifesto (and he does - everyone does)..... we saw the CPC manifesto or would you say that was before and he doesn't have one today? Way I see it, the first "crucial" thing is STOP THE DESTRUCTION AND PILLAGING. After that, we can talk of plans to rebuild. So, right now, it's to take power, stop these, reassess THEN start fixing
Re: The Difference Between Gej's Declartion And Buhari's Declaration. by DelGardo: 3:19pm On Nov 12, 2014
Okijajuju1:

O puuleeeeze!

What would Buhari or the APC do differently from what Jonathan has done so far?

I don't know what Buhari will do but I can suggest some things he will NEVER do

-He will never budget over N1.3Billion for food in one year
-He will never be afraid to visit Chibok or Mubi
-Neither will he ever stay away from Eagle square to celebrate national events it was built for knowing that a president represents the collective courage of the citizens of a country
-He will never award contracts for protection of our critical oil facilities/waterways to a known millitant
-He will never cavort with ex-convicts
-He will never pardon people who jumped bail for crimes against the state
-Neither will he ever give them national awards
-He will never award several contracts for eastern roads and pay money to the contractors for doing nothing
-He will never maintain a fleet of over 8 serviceable aircraft in the presidential fleet and have the indecency to wish to acquire more for a country without a national airline.

You want more?
Re: The Difference Between Gej's Declartion And Buhari's Declaration. by Okijajuju1(m): 3:33pm On Nov 12, 2014
DelGardo:

I don't know what Buhari will do but I can suggest some things he will NEVER do

-He will never budget over N1.3Billion for food in one year

A budget is not actual but planned..

DelGardo:

-He will never be afraid to visit Chibok or Mubi

And visiting them mwould help solve the problem how?!

DelGardo:

-Neither will he ever stay away from Eagle square to celebrate national events it was built for knowing that a president represents the collective courage of the citizens of a country.

- Pfft.. Inconsequential.. If staying away is a matter of National Security then I think its wise he does.

DelGardo:

-He will never award contracts for protection of our critical oil facilities/waterways to a known millitant.

- WHo better to protect the pipes than those who previously worked to vandalise them?! Win-Win..

DelGardo:

-He will never cavort with ex-convicts.

- 'Ex' being the operative word.. A prison/conviction is meant to be corrective and punitive not to make someone an outcast. 'Ex' means they have served their time for their crime.

DelGardo:

-He will never pardon people who jumped bail for crimes against the state.

- O well.. PArdoning criminals is nothing new.

DelGardo:

-Neither will he ever give them national awards.

- Reference above comments.

DelGardo:

-He will never award several contracts for eastern roads and pay money to the contractors for doing nothing.

- Dont know what you are talking about here.. Normally, contracts are paid for by Milestones or on a reimbursible basis.. Do you have proof that works undone have been paid for in advance?

DelGardo:

-He will never maintain a fleet of over 8 serviceable aircraft in the presidential fleet and have the indecency to wish to acquire more for a country without a national airline.

- No Comments.. Except I dont see what the big deal is.. The FG has sold off some aircrafts.

DelGardo:

You want more?

- I was speaking with reference to Boko Haram..
Re: The Difference Between Gej's Declartion And Buhari's Declaration. by DelGardo: 3:50pm On Nov 12, 2014
Okijajuju1:

A budget is not actual but planned..

And visiting them mwould help solve the problem how?!

- Pfft.. Inconsequential.. If staying away is a matter of National Security then I think its wise he does.

- WHo better to protect the pipes than those who previously worked to vandalise them?! Win-Win..

- 'Ex' being the operative word.. A prison/conviction is meant to be corrective and punitive not to make someone an outcast. 'Ex' means they have served their time for their crime.

- O well.. PArdoning criminals is nothing new.

- Reference above comments.

- Dont know what you are talking about here.. Normally, contracts are paid for by Milestones or on a reimbursible basis.. Do you have proof that works undone have been paid for in advance?

- No Comments.. Except I dont see what the big deal is.. The FG has sold off some aircrafts.

- I was speaking with reference to Boko Haram..

That will be a pointless exercise on my part. You don't see a lot wrong with working with criminals, so we clearly have different scales for evaluating performance, competence, right and wrong.

Not sure I have the stamina to engage in drivel.. have a lovely day, Sir.
Re: The Difference Between Gej's Declartion And Buhari's Declaration. by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 12, 2014
Re: The Difference Between Gej's Declartion And Buhari's Declaration. by Okijajuju1(m): 4:10pm On Nov 12, 2014
DelGardo:

That will be a pointless exercise on my part. You don't see a lot wrong with working with criminals, so we clearly have different scales for evaluating performance, competence, right and wrong.

Not sure I have the stamina to engage in drivel.. have a lovely day, Sir.

[b]Drivel.. Just as subjective as the scales you allegedly used in evaluating performance and all that other stuff.

You called them 'Ex'-convicts. Empahsis on Ex. Meaning they have served their time, been reformed and re-integrated back into society. So technically, I dont see what is exactly wrong with that. Unless you are saying that ex-cons should be locked away on an Island somehwere and kept far from society. grin

Anyways.. You responded to a post where I was asking what exactly Buhari would do differently from Jonathan with regard to BOKO HARAM.

Visiting Chibok and stuff serves no purpose. Holding a parade at Eagles square in the middle of a peak in insurgency is as stupiid as it is senseless. Why delibrately put people at risk just to put up a front on television. grin Pardoning Criminals.. O well, it is a constitutional power that the president has and these pardons are given out after several meeting sand deliberations. He released so many other people but as usual, you all chose to latch on to the politicians on the pardon list to score political points. grin

You talked about Aircrafts as if he bought all 10 of them. The media annouced the decision to 'replace' the old aircrafts but put it in the news like he was amassing jets for himself. But the media was hush about the sale of some of the jets (3 to be precise). grin Its funny though as these jets are actually the property of the Nigerian Airforce and not President Jonathan himself. grin

ANYWAYS.. I more interested in knowing how the APC and Buhari intend to stop Boko Haram that the current administration has not done.

Good Day to you too Delgardo San.[/b]
Re: The Difference Between Gej's Declartion And Buhari's Declaration. by Canme4u(m): 4:11pm On Nov 12, 2014
Re: The Difference Between Gej's Declartion And Buhari's Declaration. by kwanKwasiyya(m): 5:20pm On Nov 12, 2014
berem:
Kwankwasiyya,was about quoting you before your comment got hidden.
Its so sad Ibnsultan's complaints were ignored. I wish him all the best.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Modified / Jimi Agbaje Resoundingly Wins LCCI Debate / The Aburi Prophecy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.