Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Please Which One Should I Go For And Why Honda Pilot 03 Or ACURA MDX 03 - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Please Which One Should I Go For And Why Honda Pilot 03 Or ACURA MDX 03 (4614 Views)

Which Is Better Kia Sportage Or Acura Mdx / Pls Read -bought A Honda Pilot 03 Without Even Having The Intention To. / Guys, I Really Need Your Sincere Advice. Lexus RX300 Or Acura MDX ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Which One Should I Go For And Why Honda Pilot 03 Or ACURA MDX 03 by Elsafema: 8:37am On Nov 12, 2014
Please my fellow niralanders. I have money to buy one of this SUV as my second ride, my friend advised me to go for MDX ACURA 03 but I want house to enlight me on this two SUV to known which one I should go for. Thank you all
Re: Please Which One Should I Go For And Why Honda Pilot 03 Or ACURA MDX 03 by fanex: 12:10pm On Nov 12, 2014
save up ur money and buy a toyota. behind the beauty of honda lies the untold horrors.

1 Like

Re: Please Which One Should I Go For And Why Honda Pilot 03 Or ACURA MDX 03 by AutosBay(m): 1:12pm On Nov 12, 2014
Would suggest you go for the Honda Pilot, Honda is number 2 car brand after Toyota, Acura MDX 2003 has limited off road capabilities, low resale value due to scarcity of spares here in Nigeria.
Re: Please Which One Should I Go For And Why Honda Pilot 03 Or ACURA MDX 03 by chillex8(m): 2:26pm On Nov 12, 2014
AutosBay:
Would suggest you go for the Honda Pilot, Honda is number 2 car brand after Toyota, Acura MDX 2003 has limited off road capabilities, low resale value due to scarcity of spares here in Nigeria.

And acura was produced by mercedes ba

2 Likes

Re: Please Which One Should I Go For And Why Honda Pilot 03 Or ACURA MDX 03 by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 12, 2014
MDX is meant to be a step, if not two steps above the Pilot, considering that the MDX is a luxury CUV.

If you decide to go with the MDX, I would advice that you go for s year not later than 2004.

The 2001 to 2003 models, though relatively reliable, are plagued with transmission issues. This problem was solved largely from 2004.

The MDX is a good and reliable ride any day but your choice of a vehicle to buy should be directed at meeting your needs.

It would be wasteful to buy a vehicle you do not need. Personally, I purchased a 2005 MDX after an extensive research, from which I decided that the vehicle I need is a CUV and smongst CUV's the MDX comes highly recommended.

Do a research on the various vehicles. You may realize that what you need may just be some other vehicle apart from the ones your eyes are on at the moment.

Don't allow individual biased opinions make you choose what you may end up not needing.

2 Likes

Re: Please Which One Should I Go For And Why Honda Pilot 03 Or ACURA MDX 03 by Elsafema: 7:43am On Nov 13, 2014
Calculus12:
MDX is meant to be a step, if not two steps above the Pilot, considering that the MDX is a luxury CUV.

If you decide to go with the MDX, I would advice that you go for s year not later than 2004.

The 2001 to 2003 models, though relatively reliable, are plagued with transmission issues. This problem was solved largely from 2004.

The MDX is a good and reliable ride any day but your choice of a vehicle to buy should be directed at meeting your needs.

It would be wasteful to buy a vehicle you do not need. Personally, I purchased a 2005 MDX after an extensive research, from which I decided that the vehicle I need is a CUV and smongst CUV's the MDX comes highly recommended.

Do a research on the various vehicles. You may realize that what you need may just be some other vehicle apart from the ones your eyes are on at the moment.

Don't allow individual biased opinions make you choose what you may end up not needing.
yes I heard the same thing
Re: Please Which One Should I Go For And Why Honda Pilot 03 Or ACURA MDX 03 by Elsafema: 12:39pm On Dec 05, 2014
Pastor Elukoye is coming to Lagos alleluya
Re: Please Which One Should I Go For And Why Honda Pilot 03 Or ACURA MDX 03 by chucky234(m): 2:45pm On Dec 05, 2014
AutosBay:
Autosbay lying to the masses since 1960

1 Like

Re: Please Which One Should I Go For And Why Honda Pilot 03 Or ACURA MDX 03 by chucky234(m): 2:47pm On Dec 05, 2014
fanex:
save up ur money and buy a toyota. behind the beauty of honda lies the untold horrors.
Unskilled LIAR.

5 Likes

Re: Please Which One Should I Go For And Why Honda Pilot 03 Or ACURA MDX 03 by chucky234(m): 2:50pm On Dec 05, 2014
Get yourself the 2005/06 Acura MDX and enjoy life at full crush, the Lexus RX330 dont even come close.
Re: Please Which One Should I Go For And Why Honda Pilot 03 Or ACURA MDX 03 by nurey(m): 4:01pm On Dec 05, 2014
chucky234:
Get yourself the 2005/06 Acura MDX and enjoy life at full crush, the Lexus RX330 dont even come close.

Tell them o, there are more MDX on lagos road even surpassing the amount of Rx300, 330, 350 and 400h all added or put together, infact the first the 1st generation MDX is even more common infact 2 just passed by my side a tokios blue and a lovely black color don't let me get started on how common and reliable the Honda pilot is and also at obalende I saw the 1999 to 2003 toyota 4Runner that the leg has pulled so toyofan boiz go and sit down and warm the bench.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Which One Should I Go For And Why Honda Pilot 03 Or ACURA MDX 03 by sooperrescue(m): 7:52pm On Dec 07, 2014
A choice between unleaded regular fuel and premium unleaded fuel only. Nigeria officially uses regular unleaded fuel and the Pilot is very comfortable with the fuel but for Acura, premium fuel only, not sometimes, only and please ask the MDX owners how many times they have fixed their transmissions and also goggle the effect of using low octane fuel on an Acura. flee from wahala or get Octane boosters to remedy it.

2 Likes

Re: Please Which One Should I Go For And Why Honda Pilot 03 Or ACURA MDX 03 by ralph1983: 11:46am On Dec 08, 2014
@mr Fannex So Toyotas don't have any issue? you buy toyota and for life no issue right? Please like the other young man has said, do a research about the type of cars you want to buy and then go for it. But he rightly said that for an MDX its better you go for 2004 upwards, I think he is very right too. And just for any of those toyota enthusiasts, if you think toyotas don't have gear issues too, then your joking.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Me Out...chevrolet Spark Clutch Pedal / How Much Can I Get This???? (WANTED) / Help! P0010 P0344 P0369 Honda Accord 2004 Lx

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.