Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,153 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

JJ Okocha, Kanu & Peter Rufai Spotted During GEJ Declaration At The Eagle Square - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JJ Okocha, Kanu & Peter Rufai Spotted During GEJ Declaration At The Eagle Square (2091 Views)

Governor El-Rufai Spotted Cleaning Kaduna Environs With A Shovel(photos) / Okada Riders Take Over Abuja Express, Headed To Eagle Square (photos) / Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JJ Okocha, Kanu & Peter Rufai Spotted During GEJ Declaration At The Eagle Square by zeefa: 9:24am On Nov 12, 2014
Nairalander, Could anyone here tell me what this guyz are doing here.......( To support the President?) Wow...

Our youth can never learn and fight for change in this country, Instead they all go about licking the foot of our corrupt leaders.

This is really sad...... this guyz are suppose to join the campaign to fix the Nigerian football.

Clueless people looking for cheap recognition.

2 Likes

Re: JJ Okocha, Kanu & Peter Rufai Spotted During GEJ Declaration At The Eagle Square by alabiyemmy(m): 9:26am On Nov 12, 2014
Nonsense. Don't they have the right to support whoever they so wish to? Dumb and annoying post.

18 Likes

Re: JJ Okocha, Kanu & Peter Rufai Spotted During GEJ Declaration At The Eagle Square by morefire: 9:27am On Nov 12, 2014
na their choice....

if you ask them they will say the sports ministry has done very well in the GEJ administration... well i know we have won quiet a no of trophies maybe and just maybe thats why they are supporting the man.. but again i might be wrong

1 Like

Re: JJ Okocha, Kanu & Peter Rufai Spotted During GEJ Declaration At The Eagle Square by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 12, 2014
I don't see anything wrong in what they did unless they were paid, which is very likely.
Re: JJ Okocha, Kanu & Peter Rufai Spotted During GEJ Declaration At The Eagle Square by mikedaniel76gmailcom(m): 9:32am On Nov 12, 2014
Are they not at liberty to openly support their choice candidate? Must we all read meanings to things? SMH for OP.

6 Likes

Re: JJ Okocha, Kanu & Peter Rufai Spotted During GEJ Declaration At The Eagle Square by FRENZYLO: 9:38am On Nov 12, 2014
mamu shaya
Re: JJ Okocha, Kanu & Peter Rufai Spotted During GEJ Declaration At The Eagle Square by tyson55(m): 9:45am On Nov 12, 2014
Op, you are dumb as they come.

It's a free world, I think you know that.

8 Likes

Re: JJ Okocha, Kanu & Peter Rufai Spotted During GEJ Declaration At The Eagle Square by kalet55(m): 9:45am On Nov 12, 2014
Money tinz
Re: JJ Okocha, Kanu & Peter Rufai Spotted During GEJ Declaration At The Eagle Square by saintneo(m): 9:52am On Nov 12, 2014
zeefa:
Nairalander, Could anyone here tell me what this guyz are doing here.......( To support the President?) Wow...
Our youth can never learn and fight for change in this country, Instead they all go about leaking the foot of our corrupt leaders.
This is really sad...... this guyz are suppose to join the campaign to fix the Nigerian football.
Clueless people looking for cheap recognition.

What is change? Change to what?

What is the difference between the two big parties?

Animal Farm, I am just the Benjamin.
Re: JJ Okocha, Kanu & Peter Rufai Spotted During GEJ Declaration At The Eagle Square by Chicheey: 9:59am On Nov 12, 2014
This Op is suffering from brain tumor o.how can you say the likes of Kanu are licking GEJ boot and besides they have right to support whoever they like.Okay you want them to support boko haram 's party.

6 Likes

Re: JJ Okocha, Kanu & Peter Rufai Spotted During GEJ Declaration At The Eagle Square by 1shortblackboy: 10:03am On Nov 12, 2014
i hereby join the esteemed posters before me to berate and castigate the OP for this shallow myopic and dense post

3 Likes

Re: JJ Okocha, Kanu & Peter Rufai Spotted During GEJ Declaration At The Eagle Square by major466(m): 10:10am On Nov 12, 2014
@Op Wetin concern you with who they support? Bad Belle.
Re: JJ Okocha, Kanu & Peter Rufai Spotted During GEJ Declaration At The Eagle Square by nigerianvenom(m): 11:48am On Nov 12, 2014
what's ur definition of change?

to me,change is the ability to see rail transportation springing up everywhere in nigeria.

change is the ability to see new 12 universities in nigeria.

change is seeing our gdp doubling that of south africa.

change is seeing nigeria exporting cement to other african countries.

change is seeing nigeria produces the vehicles she use and not importing everything including toothpick.

change is the ability to see nigeria wins,the male nations cup,women nations,world u17champions and world u20 female finalist.
these to me is change.

change is the ability to see our stadium host 3 african President and an ex president for a classical opening event.

ur definition of change to mine might be different.
to me,GEJ is the change

5 Likes

Re: JJ Okocha, Kanu & Peter Rufai Spotted During GEJ Declaration At The Eagle Square by egopersonified(f): 1:09pm On Nov 12, 2014
abeg, who is the fourth guy?
Re: JJ Okocha, Kanu & Peter Rufai Spotted During GEJ Declaration At The Eagle Square by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 12, 2014
Lol @ OP

Please between Buhari and Jonathan who represents change or progress?

Smh!

1 Like

Re: JJ Okocha, Kanu & Peter Rufai Spotted During GEJ Declaration At The Eagle Square by Safari29: 2:02pm On Nov 12, 2014
op it's a free world
Re: JJ Okocha, Kanu & Peter Rufai Spotted During GEJ Declaration At The Eagle Square by Trailblazer1(m): 2:36pm On Nov 12, 2014
@op, you will soon die of GEJpertension.

Don't say I didn't warn you.
Re: JJ Okocha, Kanu & Peter Rufai Spotted During GEJ Declaration At The Eagle Square by debo07(m): 2:51pm On Nov 12, 2014
Na money bring dem der.it doesn't mean all of them will vote for GEJ nxt year.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Niger-delta People Apologises To The Good People Of Nigeria. / Population Of Ndigbo In Lagos And Influence On Election Outcome / Gov Amaechi Is The Most Corrupt Governor In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.