Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,027 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Weird World Of A Webmaster - Webmasters (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Weird World Of A Webmaster (35810 Views)

Need A Webmaster To Partner With My Record Label / How Can I Trust A Webmaster/web Designer ? / An E-book That Will Make You A Webmaster In No Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by Codedboy95(m): 8:32am On Dec 05, 2014
Khaynet:

smh
angry
Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 05, 2014
Codedboy95:
angry
am beginning to hate u
Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by ClintonNzedimma(m): 12:09pm On Dec 05, 2014
Codedboy95:
why should it be a tweak ?.. please let's just forget it..
okay...not tweak...just a good arrangement of Javascript and PERL will do what u want.
Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by Codedboy95(m): 7:42am On Dec 11, 2014
*wakes thread* wapkans how far.. una site dey show gateway error ?..
Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by rayshy12: 10:44am On Dec 11, 2014
post=27954662:

I use to think wapka was pure Shiit till I came across your website.

They're some wapka site u'd see and then ask yourself if the owner of the site was just playing or have no knowledge of CSS or JavaScript.

I know khaynet is trying really hard to build something outstanding and marvelous, but to tell you the truth.... He's website have no taste.
Its like a dirty compound.

I'm currently going through a tutorial on HTML, CSS and JavaScript... Hopefully in the next 3months I'd be able to build a cool and simple website that I can call my own.

For now, Wapka is shiiit.

Try to use ur brain, not all wapka hosted webmaster are lame or wapka base webmaster, But if u ask one or two people dey wil surely have reason 4 using wapka,

Someone like me am using wapka because they hardly have problem, it free and unlimited.. abeg pack wella i rep http://loadedcity.net
Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by pelij18(m): 7:25am On Nov 09, 2015
@kaynet Its been a long time. do you mind if we get intoucn once aagain for business.

Drop your whatsapp pin.
Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 10, 2015
pelij18:
@kaynet Its been a long time. do you mind if we get intoucn once aagain for business.

Drop your whatsapp pin.
dude!!!
where have you been

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

The Most Googled Products In Every Country Of The World / Top 10 Most Visited Websites In The World 2016 By Google / Google Celebrates Nigeria's 55 years of Independence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.