Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

The Dangers Of Bum-short And Mini-skirts - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Dangers Of Bum-short And Mini-skirts (7784 Views)

Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) / Soldiers Flog Lady For Wearing Bum-short To A Polling Unit In Lagos / The Dangers Of Wearing Fairly Used Underwears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Dangers Of Bum-short And Mini-skirts by manydgreat(m): 1:37pm On Nov 12, 2014
1. Rape
2. Heartbreak
3.premarital sex, abortion, sexual transmitted dieases.
According to proverb 13:20,
27:17.
Your attitude is like a magnet, it attracts
like attitudes and repels unlike attitudes. So how
you look determine who look at you.When a lady dress sexually, what she
attracts is sex.
When a lady dress notoriously, what
she attracts is notorious guys /
gangster /"the whatsup niggas".
When a lady dresses in a "villagious
attire", what she attracts is a
villagious suitors.
When a lady dress responsibly, she
attracts a responsibly man.
Likes attracts likes.
The way you dress will determine the
way you are addressed.
PLEASE NOTE: Exposure will only
cause explosion.
Mini skirt only makes you a minimal
person with no or little value.
Short skirt will only probably make
you fall short of your glorification.
If there is anyone that will be shot by the bomb,
it is you on the bum-short and
probably the guy that will be
irresponsible enough to be with the
bombers.
Exposure don,t make you beautiful, it makes you vulnurable.
The kind of life you live attracts the kind of people around you today, and the kind of people around you today is the reason you are where you are today. "show me your friends..."
You cry "oh my God why are men so wicked" the answer is,
1. you are the one that is wicked. by exposing yourself, you cause the immune system drive of the opposite sex to become active and at that point, the body stimulus connect to the brain from the eyes and the only thing he could think of is what he sees and when he finally have it, the nerve controling the male system is relax and the drive is gone as well as the so called love.
love base on physical attraction is lust.
2. God is not responsible for the choices you make. what ever your choices are, God respect them and so He said " choose life that you may live"
# dress_responsibly_ladies, make wise choices. COURTESY:
https://m.facebook.com/PADNIG

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Dangers Of Bum-short And Mini-skirts by Adesam09(m): 1:41pm On Nov 12, 2014
OK...
Re: The Dangers Of Bum-short And Mini-skirts by Kenzico(m): 1:53pm On Nov 12, 2014
Noted!!
Re: The Dangers Of Bum-short And Mini-skirts by Jakeattah(m): 2:03pm On Nov 12, 2014
I don't mind ladies wearing bum shorts or mini indoors, when its worn outside is when there's an issue

4 Likes

Re: The Dangers Of Bum-short And Mini-skirts by Dreyl(m): 2:16pm On Nov 12, 2014
Op preach on

1 Like

Re: The Dangers Of Bum-short And Mini-skirts by hardbody: 3:55pm On Nov 12, 2014
Like i care.....
Re: The Dangers Of Bum-short And Mini-skirts by liricyst(m): 3:58pm On Nov 12, 2014
My wife should better know one thing... in the house, she SHOULD WEAR A BUM SHORT!!!!! i love it indoors...so i can sample her ass and play with her anytime...like holding her suddenly from behind when she's cooking. Its sexy as hell. OF course...she shouldn't do that outside grin

I hate it when ladies tie wrapper and walk around.....its either a sexy nightie or a bum short

3 Likes

Re: The Dangers Of Bum-short And Mini-skirts by Dopefiend(m): 4:12pm On Nov 12, 2014
Jakeattah:
I don't mind wearing bum shorts or mini indoors, when its worn outside is when there's an issue

Woah!!! Nigga say what? shocked grin
Re: The Dangers Of Bum-short And Mini-skirts by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 12, 2014
Jakeattah:
I don't mind wearing bum shorts or mini indoors, when its worn outside is when there's an issue

I'm suspecting you're a girl! Why use a male moniker?

1 Like

Re: The Dangers Of Bum-short And Mini-skirts by Skillfullulu(m): 4:22pm On Nov 12, 2014
Ladies pls change, guy preach daily but yet u don't change. Pls do turn a new leaf.
Re: The Dangers Of Bum-short And Mini-skirts by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 12, 2014
You just gotta love bum shorts.
Re: The Dangers Of Bum-short And Mini-skirts by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 12, 2014
I wear bum shorts almost all the time..but I don't wear it outsyd! too many bad sex starved agbero boys full my estate lipsrsealed I wear mini skirts with boots.. its not that bad.

1 Like

Re: The Dangers Of Bum-short And Mini-skirts by grailmoore(f): 4:31pm On Nov 12, 2014
Re: The Dangers Of Bum-short And Mini-skirts by Jakeattah(m): 4:36pm On Nov 12, 2014
Rolly83:

I'm suspecting you're a girl! Why use a male moniker?

Chairman sorry o... na typing error

Corrected
Re: The Dangers Of Bum-short And Mini-skirts by Ayotricks(m): 4:38pm On Nov 12, 2014
Hehehe.....no b south east gals u d tell dis one oooo...
Re: The Dangers Of Bum-short And Mini-skirts by vayne(m): 4:50pm On Nov 12, 2014
Jakeattah:
u say?
Re: The Dangers Of Bum-short And Mini-skirts by Jakeattah(m): 4:51pm On Nov 12, 2014
Dopefiend:

Woah!!! Nigga say what? shocked grin

Dude.... my mistake

Modified
Re: The Dangers Of Bum-short And Mini-skirts by Jakeattah(m): 4:53pm On Nov 12, 2014
vayne:

u say?

For the gazillionth time, my mistake.. modified it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Dangers Of Bum-short And Mini-skirts by fr3do(m): 5:03pm On Nov 12, 2014
Mosquitoes
Re: The Dangers Of Bum-short And Mini-skirts by goodygirl1(f): 5:07pm On Nov 12, 2014
Alright sir, that's taken.

1 Like

Re: The Dangers Of Bum-short And Mini-skirts by liricyst(m): 5:17pm On Nov 12, 2014
In depth Analysis:

[quote author=manydgreat post=27947700]
Your attitude is like a magnet, it attracts
like attitudes and repels unlike attitudes
. LOL!!!!!! PHYSICS TABOO!!

When a lady dress notoriously, what
she attracts is notorious guys /
gangster /"the whatsup niggas".

When a lady dresses in a "villagious
attire", what she attracts is a
villagious suitors
When a lady dress responsibly, she
attracts a responsibly man.
It does not really follow. Players (whats up niggas) don't discriminate..they ''ball'' bad babes and try to ''wife'' the responsible ones. If you are preaching morality,then VILLAGIOUS attires are definitely not immoral,so it is bad example even though you were trying to establish a connection. I also think bad babes are more talented in determining the bad guys than an actual responsible lady. As valid as your points seem..and i most confess,intelligible...it is still so generalized that it became flawed.

[b]If there is anyone that will be shot by the bomb,
it is you on the bum-short and
probably the guy that will be
irresponsible enough to be with the
bombers.
[/b
]
Now you are trying to be funny
Re: The Dangers Of Bum-short And Mini-skirts by 100Cents: 7:43pm On Nov 12, 2014
Correct...

2 Bonce for you..

One was complaining, " Every man wants to sleep with me ".

Till I saw her short skirts and gowns.

I was like, those men must be saints..

She deserved being R.ap.ed...
Re: The Dangers Of Bum-short And Mini-skirts by tpraiz(m): 8:42pm On Nov 12, 2014
EroticAngelina:
I wear bum shorts almost all the time..but I don't wear it outsyd! too many bad sex starved agbero boys full my estate lipsrsealed I wear mini skirts with boots.. its not that bad.
. Ma'am which estate is dat plz U had beta not lie pls ma'am::::::*

1 Like

Re: The Dangers Of Bum-short And Mini-skirts by nwaobitex: 9:15pm On Nov 12, 2014
Ok
Re: The Dangers Of Bum-short And Mini-skirts by ilotriouzAY(m): 9:31pm On Nov 12, 2014
Make dem continue to wear d mini skirts ooo

Shebi na market dem wan sell

Abeg vote kiddablingzz for mr nairaland

1 Like

Re: The Dangers Of Bum-short And Mini-skirts by karmaleon: 9:51pm On Nov 12, 2014
EroticAngelina:

Ngwanu, sample me a picture. Ayam not a sex starved agbero... grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Celebrity Skin Lightening Cream. Best Cream Ever! / How To Rock Your Ankara With A Cute Pair Of Sneakers / See How Bleaching Cream Destroyed This Girl’s Body [graphic Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.