Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

The Dangers Of Bum-short And Mini-skirts - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Dangers Of Bum-short And Mini-skirts (7793 Views)

Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) / Soldiers Flog Lady For Wearing Bum-short To A Polling Unit In Lagos / The Dangers Of Wearing Fairly Used Underwears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dangers Of Bum-short And Mini-skirts by kristen12(f): 10:53pm On Nov 12, 2014
Op what will Ɣ☺ΰ say about those people that dress decently and still get raped

1 Like

Re: The Dangers Of Bum-short And Mini-skirts by UniqueGem(m): 11:34pm On Nov 12, 2014
kristen12:
Op what will Ɣ☺ΰ say about those people that dress decently and still get raped
Happy Birthday.
Re: The Dangers Of Bum-short And Mini-skirts by hausadreturn(m): 2:35am On Nov 13, 2014
EroticAngelina:
I wear bum shorts almost all the time..but I don't wear it outsyd! too many bad sex starved agbero boys full my estate lipsrsealed I wear mini skirts with boots.. its not that bad.
picture or...
Re: The Dangers Of Bum-short And Mini-skirts by UniqueGem(m): 6:50am On Nov 13, 2014
EroticAngelina:
I wear bum shorts almost all the time..but I don't wear it outsyd! too many bad sex starved agbero boys full my estate lipsrsealed I wear mini skirts with boots.. its not that bad.
Must you use idea to tell everyone here that you live in an estate?
Re: The Dangers Of Bum-short And Mini-skirts by nickz(m): 7:37am On Nov 13, 2014
bum shorts are cool sha they look nicesmiley

but mini skirts
micro mini
hot mini
if dumb....i can't advise my enemies daughter to wear onesad

they annoying thing is all this werey girls that wear mini skirts and you see them trying to pull it down or covering their legs with handkerchief while sitting..........na elastic you dey draw abi

dey there dey decieve your papa
Re: The Dangers Of Bum-short And Mini-skirts by Smily202(m): 7:54am On Nov 13, 2014
Pure
Re: The Dangers Of Bum-short And Mini-skirts by UTEWUOJO: 8:30am On Nov 13, 2014
Ladies pls pay attention ooo,
Re: The Dangers Of Bum-short And Mini-skirts by Freshtomato(f): 10:26am On Nov 13, 2014
Preach preacher! Preach!
Re: The Dangers Of Bum-short And Mini-skirts by kristen12(f): 5:20pm On Nov 13, 2014
UniqueGem:
Happy Birthday.
Thanks dearie

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out These Beautiful Plus Size Women Pics / Beautiful Ankara Peplum Tops Styles / Celebrity Skin Lightening Cream. Best Cream Ever!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.