Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Pix Of The Female Sucide Bomber(viewers Discretion) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pix Of The Female Sucide Bomber(viewers Discretion) (9562 Views)

Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion) / Again! Sucide Bomber Hits Maiduguri / A Friend View On Nigeria Female Sucide Bombers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pix Of The Female Sucide Bomber(viewers Discretion) by Krak(m): 11:41pm On Nov 12, 2014
Zedric:

Sir, her body is the point of origin for the blast. That's the point where it ll be most powerful, her body can't survive it

Take it from me that it absolutely can. It actually depends on each particular cases.

I have studied the forensics of suicide bombings for some time. How do you think, for example, the Israelis were able to accurately identify a suicide bomber within just a few hours after every attack?

It is not just DNA you know. I have also seen some pictures of some suicide bombers from across the world.

It is perfectly possible for some physical identity of a suicide bomber to remain and it usually does.

I hope we dont dwell too much on this.

4 Likes

Re: Pix Of The Female Sucide Bomber(viewers Discretion) by Peejayybold(f): 12:02am On Nov 13, 2014
waternogetemeny:
All for wat? Power?

Big Shame!!
BIG SHAME.
Re: Pix Of The Female Sucide Bomber(viewers Discretion) by Nwaaba1(m): 2:18am On Nov 13, 2014
her reward will be 72 men.
Re: Pix Of The Female Sucide Bomber(viewers Discretion) by darne(m): 2:52am On Nov 13, 2014
Murfckrz errwhere angry angry angry angry

She resting in pieces angry

Am always sad seeing things like this, and innocent lives are paying more for this madness cry cry

Allah Ya Tsine angry
Re: Pix Of The Female Sucide Bomber(viewers Discretion) by eightsin(m): 3:55am On Nov 13, 2014
How are we sure these people are not being forced/blavkmailed into commit these atrocities?

1 Like

Re: Pix Of The Female Sucide Bomber(viewers Discretion) by johnstar(m): 4:20am On Nov 13, 2014
adewaletb2:
Looks like she's smiling.
yeah, she is smiling to d bank in HELL
Re: Pix Of The Female Sucide Bomber(viewers Discretion) by Asiwaju9ja(m): 6:33am On Nov 13, 2014
Bunch of Sex maniacs,paedophiliac Perverts.
Re: Pix Of The Female Sucide Bomber(viewers Discretion) by thorpido(m): 8:08am On Nov 13, 2014
salam1:
. How r u sure dose carrying out r not church goers nd how r u sure they r notherners? Bro use ur head wen commenting
This is one of the reasons why this kind of thing will continue.This self-deceit.Instead of dealing with the root cause of it,people like you try to divert it to other places.
Re: Pix Of The Female Sucide Bomber(viewers Discretion) by miiraaj: 8:13am On Nov 13, 2014
PedroJP:

Salam, na u suppose use ur head wen u de comment cos i no c any sense in asking if he is sure church goers don't detonate bombs.

Mr. Pedro,
You guys are quick to attribute bombings to muslims whereas there are more evidence that show christians are more involved in the bombings.

My problem with most Nigerian christians is they talk before they think.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/3955-christians-caught-attempting-to-bomb-cocin-church-in-bauchi.html
Re: Pix Of The Female Sucide Bomber(viewers Discretion) by OgologoDimkpa: 8:19am On Nov 13, 2014
chukwudi44:
what are the so-called moderates doing !!! abi is GEJ also the one to preach in mosques? i think we should start pushing pressure on imans!!! This battle can be won in the mosques and not necessarily on the battle fields!!!
Do we really have moderate moslems in reality?. i don't think so.
They pretend to be moderate just because the Christians are more in that area.
Move them to where they are majority, you'll see them manifest there true selves. sad

Islam sucks!

1 Like

Re: Pix Of The Female Sucide Bomber(viewers Discretion) by widowhusband: 8:26am On Nov 13, 2014
Krak:

Take it from me that it absolutely can. It actually depends on each particular cases.

I have studied the forensics of suicide bombings for some time. How do you think, for example, the Israelis were able to accurately identify a suicide bomber within just a few hours after every attack?

It is not just DNA you know. I have also seen some pictures of some suicide bombers from across the world.

It is perfectly possible for some physical identity of a suicide bomber to remain and it usually does.

I dont even know why they are arguing which part should be affected, I was taught this phrase in sch - NEVER SAY NEVER!!!
Re: Pix Of The Female Sucide Bomber(viewers Discretion) by mikolo80: 9:17am On Nov 13, 2014
Adetula1:
my question is 'what would be her reward'
21 virgin dikks
Re: Pix Of The Female Sucide Bomber(viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 13, 2014
Krak:

U are almost right, sir. The suicide bombers are identified through the process; Face Reconstruction. With this method, facial features are studied (the chin, shape of forehead and all) and a possible image for the face is derived. This image is then run through a database to find a similar face. If a similar one is found, voila, the bomber has been found and if not, its back to the drawing board.
Re: Pix Of The Female Sucide Bomber(viewers Discretion) by VivaLaFrans: 11:06pm On Jan 03, 2015
This woman is gone forever o.. There is no path that can lead her back to earth because her body is mutilated

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Have 400 Witnesses Willing To Testify Against President – PDP Tells Tribunal / Ortom Swears-In Panel Of Inquiry To Investigate Police Brutality In Benue / House Of Reps Order FCT Chief Judge To Halt Recruitment Of Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.