Stats: 3,162,487 members, 7,850,679 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:11 AM

Why Do Girls Get More Likes On Their Dp Than Guys? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Get More Likes On Their Dp Than Guys? (2598 Views)

Why Do Girls Have More Likes On Their Dp Than Guys On NL? / Come, Why Do Girls Have More Likes On Their Photos Than Guys On Nairaland ??? / Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Why Do Girls Get More Likes On Their Dp Than Guys? by Mcowubaba: 12:18am On Nov 13, 2014
ask GOOGLE.co.uk.... .com...=hashtag jovago.com.... ..off point= Thunda fire emptyhen call centre...
Re: Why Do Girls Get More Likes On Their Dp Than Guys? by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 13, 2014
Point of correction, a guy(Naijaboiy) has over 100likes and Seun has 540+ Likes.

Re: Why Do Girls Get More Likes On Their Dp Than Guys? by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 13, 2014
Some guys have been foolish from birth

Even if girl snaps only her shoes or her pet cat, they'll "like" it. Even when she uploads her bf's picture, they'll still be like Baby you look sweet

Re: Why Do Girls Get More Likes On Their Dp Than Guys? by debosola(f): 10:25am On Nov 13, 2014
braine:
Well, guys don't have boobs nor asss. Plus, why would I like another guy's dp sef?

And where are the likes? Or u meant facebook
Re: Why Do Girls Get More Likes On Their Dp Than Guys? by marieolae(f): 10:30am On Nov 13, 2014
samflexxy:
op been creating meaningful topic since 19AD

but seriously this calls for concern can u believe i opened my act nearly as the same day as mariolae and she got up to 500likes while am still stuck in 10 or so

the thing day pain me die
sorry na sad its not my fault embarassed
Re: Why Do Girls Get More Likes On Their Dp Than Guys? by cegxie(m): 10:58am On Nov 13, 2014
Just to encourage the females, I click a like.. As for me since the like cannot be converted to physical cash, its ok if you like my comment than my DP
Re: Why Do Girls Get More Likes On Their Dp Than Guys? by braine(m): 11:20am On Nov 13, 2014
debosola:

And where are the likes? Or u meant facebook

We're talking about likes on here.
Re: Why Do Girls Get More Likes On Their Dp Than Guys? by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 13, 2014
Becos girls get LIKES from girls and guys but guys only get few LIKES frm girls.

Seun owned NL. Dats y he is gettin such and this is wat happens wen a guy is successful, famous and rich. Check cristiano and messi LIkES on FB, very crazy likes mehn!!
Re: Why Do Girls Get More Likes On Their Dp Than Guys? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 13, 2014
marieolae:
lols I know jare na dem woman wrappering guys fault
Re: Why Do Girls Get More Likes On Their Dp Than Guys? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 13, 2014
marieolae:
Re: Why Do Girls Get More Likes On Their Dp Than Guys? by Youngpo413: 3:09pm On Dec 26, 2014
simplemach:
because they have 2 breasts and one sweat hole.
gbam
Re: Why Do Girls Get More Likes On Their Dp Than Guys? by sexylogan(m): 3:12pm On Dec 26, 2014
EroticAngelina:
Just curious! Many girls on NL get more likes on their profile pic than d guys... Why? Is it that we dnt pay more attention to the male folks or what? The smallest likes ive seen on a girl's dp is 8likes... and the highest ive seen in a guy is 62, apart from seun who got 346 or so...(well its obvious coz hes the owner of nl. Not saying he z ugly o!). Lets see ur thoughts on this smiley

I've never liked anyone's dp on NL

Video: Popular Pastor Caught Doing It With A Married Woman In A Hotel Room / Very Annoying: But Why Do Girls Tell Such Lies? Am Pissed. / Quote Of The Day