Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,057 members, 7,863,748 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:42 AM

What Do You Dislike About Your Fiancee/fiance? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Dislike About Your Fiancee/fiance? (467 Views)

Bisi Alimi, His Mum And His Fiance Pictured Together / What You Dislike About Yourself....come In & Share.... / What Do You Dislike About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Dislike About Your Fiancee/fiance? by askakim(m): 7:31pm On Nov 12, 2014
I was asked this question recently by an opposite sex, I paused for like some minute before answering the question truthfully.. Just don't like the way she is too respectful to me, she hardly call me my name and the age differences isn't more than a year...matured views only
Re: What Do You Dislike About Your Fiancee/fiance? by chibwike(m): 8:08pm On Nov 12, 2014
Anger
Re: What Do You Dislike About Your Fiancee/fiance? by FLAWLES(f): 8:11pm On Nov 12, 2014
Re: What Do You Dislike About Your Fiancee/fiance? by 100Cents: 8:12pm On Nov 12, 2014
She is too beautiful..

(1) (Reply)

Some Facts About Men / The Tradition Of Gettin Married To A Late Brother Wife,Right Or Wrong? / Ladies are no Longer serious with Relationship Again or What ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.