Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,138 members, 7,835,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Why Money Is Hard To Earn For Most People - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Money Is Hard To Earn For Most People (594 Views)

FG To Earn N2.5b Daily From N50 Bank Charge / 3 Areas Where Money Is Hidden / Earn For A Living (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Money Is Hard To Earn For Most People by john403: 7:43pm On Nov 12, 2014
When it comes to making money, we hear all the time about how hard it is to make money. I’ve always been told about this for a period of many years. And I am now realizing that making money isn’t necessarily any harder than almost anything else. That is unless you have figured out the way to earn that money passively.

But let me say that I don’t have all the answers to everything. The reason that making money for us is hard (myself included) or a challenge is because most people haven’t yet figured out a way to do this. This does not mean that they never will figure this out. I’ve written about this before and I’ve realized some new things so that’s why I’m expanding on the perspective. Just because you haven’t been earning lots of money like the “wealthy” people in countries around the world, doesn’t mean you are lazy or stupid. It just means that for whatever reason, you haven’t figured out a way to make the money. Making lots of money does not only involve being really smart...

Source: http://www..com.ng/index.php/business-news/item/1261-why-money-is-hard-to-earn-for-most-people
Re: Why Money Is Hard To Earn For Most People by Skillz02(m): 10:39pm On Nov 12, 2014
We are now in a digitalize
society so the basic things
we need is INFORMATION

Dat is where the INTERNET comes in
Re: Why Money Is Hard To Earn For Most People by edikaniu(m): 10:57pm On Nov 12, 2014
Bulk SMS service is also a very profitable form of business in Nigeria.

Visit http://www.aidwealth.com/2014/11/how-to-make-money-with-bulk-sms.html for more

(1) (Reply)

Ankara Available For Your Aso Ebi, Naming Ceremony, End Of Year Party, Xmas Etc. / MTNNG Ripped-off Blackberry Customers In 2014 (opinion) / Business Opportunities In Oil And Gas Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.