Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,239 members, 7,860,534 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:16 PM

Always A Friend - Never A Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Always A Friend - Never A Boyfriend (804 Views)

My Igbo Friend Never Hits On Me / Ladies: 3 Secrets You Should Never Tell Your Best Friend, Never To Tell Her. / At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Always A Friend - Never A Boyfriend by zerocost: 12:37pm On Nov 24, 2008
She is a beauty and she is difficult to ignore, you try to stay close to her and do as much as you can for her. You buy her gifts grin , take her out and even help her solve most of her troubles , Still this irresistable princess feels she rather keep you as a friend not a boyfriend. Instead she is head over heals for this raggy and financially handicapped retard .

She claims she feels attraction for him and that what the both of you have is to valuable for her to risk by allowing it trascend beyond SWEEt friendship.

In your mind all you really want is a little late night love , nothing much , simple and innocent .

I have suffered this many times, since my secondary school day i had always been after women but i have also ended up as thier friends or some one they do not respect. Have you ever felt that way, that you girlfriend or sister or maybe any woman doesnt respect you , Enough , my boring stories will suffocate you if i go any further.

check out
REAL WORLD SEDUCTION and find out why women do this and how to prevent it,

visit http://nairapdf. .com

its free to download, cool
Re: Always A Friend - Never A Boyfriend by MrCrackles(m): 7:48pm On Nov 24, 2008
Spoof!
Re: Always A Friend - Never A Boyfriend by smurf(f): 8:00pm On Nov 24, 2008
Whatever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Any Male Or Female Friends In Ibafo? / Dont Know What To Do / Dedicated to the one i love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.