Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

Container Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge, Lands On Danfo Bus [PHOTOS] - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Container Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge, Lands On Danfo Bus [PHOTOS] (60107 Views)

Container Falls On A Toyota Hiace Bus Along Ilasa-Oshodi Expressway (Pictured) / Container Falls, Kills All Occupants Of Bus / Graphic Pics: Passengers In Danfo Bus Badly Burnt After Fuel Stored Exploded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Container Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge, Lands On Danfo Bus [PHOTOS] by Kashif(m): 7:49pm On Nov 13, 2014
Wonder how this could happen. The bridge is smooth. The bad spots ascending from Mushin/Ikorodu road was recently repaired. What could have caused the slip? Over speeding? (From the impact on the bus, it's looking like the container is empty, thankfully).
Re: Container Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge, Lands On Danfo Bus [PHOTOS] by royalblood21: 8:55pm On Nov 13, 2014
wheesin:
ojuelegba ?? and i passed that bridge that morning o...with my range rover..God has saved my life

Leg rover grin uncle u can lie ooo!!! U just take everythin resemble our big Uncle... Gej!!!
Re: Container Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge, Lands On Danfo Bus [PHOTOS] by comrChris(m): 10:15pm On Nov 13, 2014
stinggy:
That no life was lost is almost unbelievable.
No time for blame trading. I think this most due to carelessness from the truck driver for not ensuring safe fastening of the container before leaving where he was coming from. He should thank his stars no life was lost, otherwise I trust lagos people. He would have been dead by now too.

All in all, May the gods be praised.
gods kwa!! For ur information there is only but one God "the MOST HIGH GOD"

Anyway thank God no life was lost,that is actually where my brothers shop is
Re: Container Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge, Lands On Danfo Bus [PHOTOS] by nostimi4u(m): 10:32pm On Nov 13, 2014
Really sad; still passed there 2day. I hav been suggesting dey erect a truck barrier on those bridges; let them take under d bridges. Putting a lot of peoples life on d line. I hope no life was lost in todays' incident. May we help ourselves.
Re: Container Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge, Lands On Danfo Bus [PHOTOS] by blakky97(m): 11:28pm On Nov 13, 2014
wheesin:
ojuelegba ?? and i passed that bridge that morning o...with my range rover..God has saved my life
Go to joke section. People lost their lives and you're talking about Range rover
Re: Container Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge, Lands On Danfo Bus [PHOTOS] by donem: 12:08pm On Nov 14, 2014
blakky97:

Go to joke section. People lost their lives and you're talking about Range rover
Is it confirmed any life was lost?
Re: Container Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge, Lands On Danfo Bus [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 14, 2014
wheesin:
I hope you weren't the conductor of the 'range rover' when u passed by the same route?
Re: Container Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge, Lands On Danfo Bus [PHOTOS] by 4everGrand(m): 4:54pm On Nov 14, 2014
sammoe:
Mehn, I dey fear those things ehn! Hope no one died o as the bus doesn't look crushed.

Na we dey do ourself. Why can't the owner ensure the container is properly strapped?

No o, its Jonathan that is doing d nation bad. Pointing fingers is the only thing we do in this clime, when all of us have evil in our veins.
Re: Container Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge, Lands On Danfo Bus [PHOTOS] by SenatorJames(m): 8:48am On Nov 15, 2014
Hope there is no casuality?
emmalezy:

A Container just fell off a truck driving on Ojuelegba bridge few minutes ago, thereby causing heavy traffic and pandemonium in the area.

It was gathered that an unstrapped container eased off the carrier truck on the bridge and fell on a danfo bus as pictured above!

The number of causalities are yet to be ascertained as at the time of this report.We hereby call on all the emergency units to move to the scene of the accident.

See More Pictures below:

Source
www.reportnaija.com/breaking-news-container-falls-off-ojuelegba-bridge-lands-on-danfo-bus-photos/
May God safe us in this risky life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Type Of Engine Oil Do You Use In Your Car And How Much Is It? / Toyota Corolla Or Mini Bus Suzuki. Which One Is Suitable For Transport Business? / 2018 Mercedes-maybach G650 Landaulet Is The Most Expensive SUV Ever Made

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.