Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,097 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

2014 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Shortlist Is Now Available - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2014 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Shortlist Is Now Available (19083 Views)

MUSTE 2014/2015 Scholarship Shortlist / 2013/2014 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship / NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2014 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Shortlist Is Now Available by matrixx9(m): 6:44am On Nov 17, 2014
Hello people.. To order for the past questions. Search for nlng scholarship, Michael Ajah's Blog On Google.. That's how I got mine
Re: 2014 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Shortlist Is Now Available by akonucheinfo(m): 7:17am On Nov 17, 2014
It seems people have the past questions, but not willing to share or help their fellow guys and ladys in preparing for the forthcoming text. This days nothing goes for nothing.

There is something I believe, that we can still make the exams without any past questions or whatever. Come to think of it, the first set of students that had the privilege of the scholarship never made use of any past question. They prepared wide and made it. I too can, that I believe.

Out of millions, God have singled us out to be part of this years nlng test and am sure He will crown our effort with His divine Grace. Amen.

Anyway, just a little help here, those that have the past question, but yet refuse to share, can anyone give a simple answer to my question below, this will help in our prepared.

Is the text on written base, objectives questions with answer options(A-E) or a subjective questions with no answer option at all? Thanks, I believe this will help direct our course
Re: 2014 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Shortlist Is Now Available by factorial1(m): 7:33am On Nov 17, 2014
The test is objective, with answer options... the total questions that would be asked is 120 in all... it contains 3 sections. I don't have the past questions yet anyways...
akonucheinfo:
It seems people have the past questions, but not willing to share or help their fellow guys and ladys in preparing for the forthcoming text. This days nothing goes for nothing.

There is something I believe, that we can still make the exams without any past questions or whatever. Come to think of it, the first set of students that had the privilege of the scholarship never made use of any past question. They prepared wide and made it. I too can, that I believe.

Out of millions, God have singled us out to be part of this years nlng test and am sure He will crown our effort with His divine Grace. Amen.

Anyway, just a little help here, those that have the past question, but yet refuse to share, can anyone give a simple answer to my question below, this will help in our prepared.

Is the text on written base, objectives questions with answer options(A-E) or a subjective questions with no answer option at all? Thanks, I believe this will help direct our course
Re: 2014 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Shortlist Is Now Available by tammyboy1(m): 9:03am On Nov 17, 2014
donmarvex:

You have been shortlisted to attend the NLNG Undergraduate Selection Test.
Kindly visit our website on or before Friday, 21/11/2014, with your login details to print out your photo-cards which you are required to bring along to the exam venue. Original copies of all attached documents to the e-Application form is mandatory.
tanks,one more tin bro, the special code yhu received,is it d same as the one on the fotocard?
Re: 2014 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Shortlist Is Now Available by faboben10: 9:04am On Nov 17, 2014
Re: 2014 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Shortlist Is Now Available by blessedvisky(m): 9:26am On Nov 17, 2014
Hello people, pls i have not been shortlisted, yet i have a very good result (8 Bs and 246) in Jamb. Pls wat can i do
Re: 2014 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Shortlist Is Now Available by JohnnyPalmer: 9:29am On Nov 17, 2014
GOD BLESS YOU
Re: 2014 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Shortlist Is Now Available by factorial1(m): 9:45am On Nov 17, 2014
faboben10:
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/276fffb5
download
that's for job aptitude test.
Re: 2014 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Shortlist Is Now Available by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 17, 2014
factorial1:
no wonder its too damned hard
Re: 2014 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Shortlist Is Now Available by JohnnyPalmer: 9:56am On Nov 17, 2014
factorial1:
. I for fear
Re: 2014 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Shortlist Is Now Available by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 17, 2014
So who has the real scholarship past questions
Re: 2014 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Shortlist Is Now Available by factorial1(m): 10:04am On Nov 17, 2014
blessedvisky:
Hello people, pls i have not been shortlisted, yet i have a very good result (8 Bs and 246) in Jamb. Pls wat can i do
. as a matter of fact, I don't think that was the only criteria used.
Re: 2014 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Shortlist Is Now Available by ogazi4u(m): 11:16am On Nov 17, 2014
Please what's the selection criteria? Or did they select base on your school, cus recent times school located in South south/south East have been the beneficiaries of the program. If so what about students of such states studying in the North..
Re: 2014 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Shortlist Is Now Available by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 17, 2014
Unibenstudent:
no wonder its too damned hard
I almost passed out lolzzz
Re: 2014 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Shortlist Is Now Available by akonucheinfo(m): 11:24am On Nov 17, 2014
Thanks alot, am pleased

factorial1:
The test is objective, with answer options... the total questions that would be asked is 120 in all... it contains 3 sections. I don't have the past questions yet anyways...
Re: 2014 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Shortlist Is Now Available by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 17, 2014
factorial1:
Please state the three sections you mentioned above.
So as to know where to focus
Re: 2014 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Shortlist Is Now Available by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 17, 2014
Oysdam:
Calculator is allowed right ?

nope
Re: 2014 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Shortlist Is Now Available by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 17, 2014
Oysdam:
Calculator is allowed right ?
Re: 2014 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Shortlist Is Now Available by Oysdam(m): 2:04pm On Nov 17, 2014
donmarvex:

nope
thanks
Re: 2014 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Shortlist Is Now Available by factorial1(m): 5:04pm On Nov 17, 2014
ikeola6:
Please state the three sections you mentioned above.
So as to know where to focus
Quantitative reasoning, Verbal aptitude, Current affairs and analytical reasoning.
Re: 2014 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Shortlist Is Now Available by aonu(m): 7:31pm On Nov 17, 2014
pls, has any part two applicant printed his photo card?
mine keeps reloading the same page
Re: 2014 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Shortlist Is Now Available by Damitism: 8:25pm On Nov 17, 2014
anyone else here with nigeria law school, adeyemo alakija street, victoria island, lagos as his/her centre? let's me!
Re: 2014 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Shortlist Is Now Available by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 17, 2014
factorial1:

Quantitative reasoning, Verbal aptitude, Current affairs and analytical reasoning.
Analytical reasoning and verbal aptitude should be the same thing now..
Re: 2014 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Shortlist Is Now Available by JohnnyPalmer: 9:43pm On Nov 17, 2014
Print Photocard link still reloading...
Re: 2014 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Shortlist Is Now Available by tbmas(m): 10:34pm On Nov 17, 2014
matrixx9:
Hello people.. To order for the past questions. Search for nlng scholarship, Michael Ajah's Blog On Google.. That's how I got mine
can u send to Thomas_toba@yahoo.com
Re: 2014 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Shortlist Is Now Available by factorial1(m): 5:41am On Nov 18, 2014
ikeola6:
Analytical reasoning and verbal aptitude should be the same thing now..
Logical or Critical...
Re: 2014 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Shortlist Is Now Available by Nobody: 6:46am On Nov 18, 2014
factorial1:
Logical or Critical...
Re: 2014 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Shortlist Is Now Available by Nobody: 6:46am On Nov 18, 2014
factorial1:
Logical or Critical...
Both,have you gotten the past questions?
Re: 2014 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Shortlist Is Now Available by Opera240: 7:48am On Nov 18, 2014
aonu:
pls, has any part two applicant printed his photo card?
mine keeps reloading the same page
Same here guy...,.wat is the way out nah
Re: 2014 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Shortlist Is Now Available by Opera240: 8:30am On Nov 18, 2014
JohnnyPalmer:
Am unable to print my photocard
Link is just reloading and reloading
Alwedy tried Opera mini, Uc, mozilla n chrome... Same fin!!!
Have you printed your photo card
Re: 2014 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Shortlist Is Now Available by factorial1(m): 8:47am On Nov 18, 2014
ikeola6:
Both,have you gotten the past questions?
will get that soon though
Re: 2014 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Shortlist Is Now Available by JohnnyPalmer: 9:11am On Nov 18, 2014
Opera240:
Have you printed your photo card

At all Sire... How bou yhu??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Burn Survivor Celebrates The End Of Her Degree Exams (Photos) / UNIBEN Students Protest Along Benin-Lagos Expressway Over Poor Management (Photo / The State Of The English Language In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.