Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,881 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

2014 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Shortlist Is Now Available - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2014 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Shortlist Is Now Available (19080 Views)

MUSTE 2014/2015 Scholarship Shortlist / 2013/2014 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship / NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2014 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Shortlist Is Now Available by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 18, 2014
JohnnyPalmer:

At all Sire... How bou yhu??
what are u waitingg for
Re: 2014 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Shortlist Is Now Available by JohnnyPalmer: 10:29am On Nov 18, 2014
Unibenstudent:
what are u waitingg for

Page keeps reloading
Av not been able to view talkless of print
Ion mind if you can help
Re: 2014 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Shortlist Is Now Available by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 18, 2014
JohnnyPalmer:

Page keeps reloading
Av not been able to view talkless of print
Ion mind if you can help
go cyber cafe
Re: 2014 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Shortlist Is Now Available by aonu(m): 10:57am On Nov 18, 2014
Opera240:
Same here guy...,.wat is the way out nah
I don't know...I just hope it comes up before 29th
Re: 2014 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Shortlist Is Now Available by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 18, 2014
aonu:

I don't know...I just hope it comes up before 29th
Sorry please, are you a student of lautech? Your name sounds familiar
Re: 2014 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Shortlist Is Now Available by cathyruru(m): 12:29pm On Nov 18, 2014
nlng pasts questipns and answer for just #800 with 111 pages....account name...okorogbudje ogheneruru......account number...6234144519....bank...fidelity....please send your mail address to this number after paying 08110724972...it will b deliver to you under five min..........dnt make any one decieve u its real nt scam....or contact me at
okorogbudjerurug@gmail.com
Re: 2014 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Shortlist Is Now Available by Samyokporua(m): 1:06pm On Nov 18, 2014
OP please help us na, I need dis scholarship very much and I've still been unable to print form. I applied to write in lagos. If d printform link doesn't come on before 19th, should I goto d venue in lagos?
Re: 2014 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Shortlist Is Now Available by Samyokporua(m): 1:21pm On Nov 18, 2014
Unibenstudent:
what are u waitingg for
which level u dey and wen u print ur own?
Re: 2014 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Shortlist Is Now Available by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 18, 2014
Samyokporua:
which level u dey and wen u print ur own?
I lied when I was registering ,so I have forgotten the level I used
Re: 2014 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Shortlist Is Now Available by Samyokporua(m): 1:32pm On Nov 18, 2014
Unibenstudent:
I lied when I was registering ,so I have forgotten the level I used
add me for whatsapp make we relate 08175657695
Re: 2014 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Shortlist Is Now Available by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 18, 2014
Samyokporua:
add me for whatsapp make we relate 08175657695
add me ,my number is on my signature
Re: 2014 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Shortlist Is Now Available by Opera240: 2:58pm On Nov 18, 2014
JohnnyPalmer:

At all Sire... How bou yhu??
Baba na d same o...i have called their lines buh nobody pick it
Re: 2014 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Shortlist Is Now Available by Ball22: 3:15pm On Nov 18, 2014
cathyruru:
nlng pasts questipns and answer for just #800 with 111 pages....account name...okorogbudje ogheneruru......account number...6234144519....bank...fidelity....please send your mail address to this number after paying 08110724972...it will b deliver to you under five min..........dnt make any one decieve u its real nt scam....or contact me at
okorogbudjerurug@gmail.com
what gain can u make out this, good nairalander gave me exactly the same past question u want to make fortune with for free.give and it shall be given unto u. GOD is watching
Re: 2014 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Shortlist Is Now Available by chefetalkane(m): 3:18pm On Nov 18, 2014
This is to inform candidates who applied for the 2014 NLNG scholarship that the list of shortlisted candidates for the aptitude test has been released.

Candidates can access the list by https://sws.nlng.com/Undgrad/login.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2fUndgrad%2fscholarships%2fdefault.aspx

Enter your username and password
Click on login

You will receive a response that will inform you whether or not you are shortlisted.

Shortlisted candidates will find a link to print their photo cards.

Click on the print photocard link to download your photocard which is a document to be presented on the day of Exam.

NOTE : Candidates are to come to the examination venue with the following

1. Photocard

2. Writing materials

3. Originals of documents submitted.

4. School Id card/any other Identification

The Examination will hold on Saturday 29th November, 2014.

THE 2014 NLNG SCHOLARSHIP PAST QUESTIONS IS AVAILABLE

This post is guideline on how you can get the NLNG scholarship past questions and answers. Many will wait till it is a week to the exam before they will start preparing, I advice that you begin preparation now, as it going to put you ahead of others. I do like give you a breakdown of the exam:

There will be three sections in the NLNG scholarship Exam, there will be 120 questions, Logical Reasoning, English, Simple arithmetic, Quantitative reasoning, Current affairs etc. Note in the email I will send you after you pay for the book will be questions that will surely show up in the exam. Don’t miss this opportunity of going home with N150, 000 from NLNG till your year of graduation.
Last year a lot of students who used our past questions gave testimonies.

What’s new?
-Scholarship past questions
-Free scholarship handbook
-Free scholarship curernt affair ebook
-Free scholarship examination tips

NLNG SCHOLARSHIP QUESTIONS:
1. The statue of liberty was a sign to show……. ANS American Revolution
2. How many Local Government are in Nigeria……. ANS 774
3. The first petrochemical plant in Nigeria was in……ANS Warri
4. Who won the 2002 Nobel peace award……ANS Jimmy Carter
5. The percentage of Nigeria’s income from oil is about…..ANS 81-90%
6. A cheque…..

Our PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS ARE UNPARRALLELED, many students who used it in the past gave testimonies.

Continue reading here http://www.chefetogroup.com/our-services/education/nlng-2014-list-of-shortlisted-candidates-for-aptitude-test/

For enquiries on how to get it contact : 08134141081
Whatapps : 08134141081

Re: 2014 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Shortlist Is Now Available by Opera240: 3:28pm On Nov 18, 2014
Samyokporua:
OP please help us na, I need dis scholarship very much and I've still been unable to print form. I applied to write in lagos. If d printform link doesn't come on before 19th, should I goto d venue in lagos?
I will suggest that if the print photo card doesn't come up till d of examination, maybe we should all print dt front page whr they told us dt we av been selected to write d test andgo to one center in lagos together......maybe they will give us d consideration to write d test and if they don't, then good luck to those who made to d final stage. God knows the best for us!
Re: 2014 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Shortlist Is Now Available by ese79(m): 3:53pm On Nov 18, 2014
ogazi4u:
Please what's the selection criteria? Or did they select base on your school, cus recent times school located in South south/south East have been the beneficiaries of the program. If so what about students of such states studying in the North..
am a DELTAN schoolin in USMAN DONFODYO UNI and i was shortlisted..
Re: 2014 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Shortlist Is Now Available by ese79(m): 4:00pm On Nov 18, 2014
Ball22:
what gain can u make out this, good nairalander gave me exactly the same past question u want to make fortune with for free.give and it shall be given unto u. GOD is watching
bro i beg u, kindly help me forward it to my email ighosotu.gold@yahoo.com. Please help. Tanx
Re: 2014 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Shortlist Is Now Available by JohnnyPalmer: 4:03pm On Nov 18, 2014
[quote author=Ball22 post=28126799] what gain can u make out this, good nairalander gave me exactly the same past question u want to make fortune with for free.give and it shall be given unto u. GOD is watching

please kindly help me too
email- johnnyoluwadamilola@gmail.com
Re: 2014 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Shortlist Is Now Available by JohnnyPalmer: 4:12pm On Nov 18, 2014
As for those that haven't been able to print their photocards,
i spoke to one of the guys in charge through their customer care line.
firstly, he said there is no deadline for the printing.... against the rumours in the air that this friday is the deadline.
Then he mentioned that we should sit back and KEEP TRYING to print. And if the problem persists, i should get back to him tomorrow so they'll know how to go about it.

2 Likes

Re: 2014 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Shortlist Is Now Available by aliumujib(m): 4:27pm On Nov 18, 2014
Opera240:
Same here guy...,.wat is the way out nah
Have you found a solution?
Re: 2014 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Shortlist Is Now Available by Topstarr: 5:18pm On Nov 18, 2014
aliumujib:

Have you found a solution?

The scholarship is meant for 100 level students. I doubt if any belonging/ filled that during application is having the same problem.
Re: 2014 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Shortlist Is Now Available by akonucheinfo(m): 5:21pm On Nov 18, 2014
JohnnyPalmer:
As for those that haven't been able to print their photocards,
i spoke to one of the guys in charge through their customer care line.
firstly, he said there is no deadline for the printing.... against the rumours in the air that this friday is the deadline.
Then he mentioned that we should sit back and KEEP TRYING to print. And if the problem persists, i should get back to him tomorrow so they'll know how to go about it.

Here is the text I received from nlng, I think there is a deadline bro... I have printed mine, just to contribuate to the deadline stuff

You have been shortlisted to attend the NLNG Undergraduate Selection Test.
Kindly visit our website on or before Friday, 21/11/2014, with your login details to print out your photo-cards which you are required to bring along to the exam venue. Original copies of all attached documents to the e-Application form is mandatory.
Re: 2014 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Shortlist Is Now Available by aonu(m): 7:07pm On Nov 18, 2014
ikeola6:
Sorry please, are you a student of lautech? Your name sounds familiar
yes...you're ibn tahir's friend if I'm not mistaking, from uniben huh?
Re: 2014 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Shortlist Is Now Available by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 18, 2014
Ball22:
bro please forward them to me as well,thanks
@ Dariusbryne@gmail.com
Re: 2014 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Shortlist Is Now Available by faboben10: 9:34pm On Nov 18, 2014
Ball22:
i'll really apprec8 it bro
faboben10@yahoo.co.uk
Re: 2014 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Shortlist Is Now Available by uglything: 9:48pm On Nov 18, 2014
Ball22:
bro pls forward to tweakssss@gmail.com
i'll rily appreciate
Re: 2014 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Shortlist Is Now Available by Opera240: 7:11am On Nov 19, 2014
Ball22:
Bros do me a favour by send it to hardekunle44@gmail.com
Re: 2014 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Shortlist Is Now Available by matrixx9(m): 8:10am On Nov 19, 2014
SCAM ALERT!!. ONLY TWO WEBSITES ARE TRUSTED TO GIVE OUT THE SCHOLARSHIP QUESTIONS
1..COM

2.MICHAJA H..COM.

CONTACT EXCEL GALAXY ANAYO OR SKY MICHAEL AJAH ON FACEBOOK

ALL THE OTHERS ON THIS THREAD ARE MOSTLY SCAMMERS. BEWARE
Re: 2014 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Shortlist Is Now Available by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 19, 2014
aonu:

yes...you're ibn tahir's friend if I'm not mistaking, from uniben huh?
I'm in Funaab, Tohir is a student of Uniben.
Re: 2014 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Shortlist Is Now Available by jobberman247: 9:01am On Nov 19, 2014
[size=30pt]Its just C>R>A>Z>Y and Zap.I.N.G outrageous for some organisations to make odd requests 'cos they want to offer scholarship.

We keep seeing stuffs like; bring attestation letter from Local government chairman, letter of authenticity from the Senator of your district, letter of reference from your pastor, letter of limpopo from your girlfriend, letter of I-No-Go-RUn from your State Governor......unto wetin sef angry[/size]
Re: 2014 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Shortlist Is Now Available by Olive64(m): 11:45am On Nov 19, 2014
Uhmm.... Hey guys. Found this link to a supposed NLNG past question. I dunno if it's real, but who cares.... At least it's something to practice with.
http://resourcedat.com/nlng-past-questions/

3 Likes

Re: 2014 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Shortlist Is Now Available by Mceetee(f): 7:50pm On Nov 19, 2014
Hello everyone,
This is to inform all shortlisted students of the faculty of technology OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY, that we are to come 2geda and write a joint letter to d faculty about d clash with our TPD101 exam date. This letter can only be effective if we are many. Plsssss don't ignore. signify here if you're interested. Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Burn Survivor Celebrates The End Of Her Degree Exams (Photos) / UNIBEN Students Protest Along Benin-Lagos Expressway Over Poor Management (Photo / ₦40 Billion Allowance: ASUU Defends Sharing Formula, Varsity Workers Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.