Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,493 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

PES 15 Fan Thread - Gaming (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / PES 15 Fan Thread (53423 Views)

Fifa 15 Vs Pes 15: Which Looks More Like Messi? / Fifa15 Vs Pes 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PES 15 Fan Thread by walex1991(m): 3:50am On Nov 18, 2014
holatin:

really if I need it, I will sell my blackberry z10 to buy it and use d remaining to buy another tecno android.
so Mr man my condemnation does not deal with my inability to buy it. get dat into that head of urs.
good evening

Mtchiew..how much is ur mumu z10 sef. If u have money u don't need to sell anything to get anything angry
Re: PES 15 Fan Thread by walex1991(m): 4:08am On Nov 18, 2014
How can PES be better than FIFA... Dat PES that once ronaldo or messi or ibrahimovic has the ball no matter where they are on the pitch even if na der box 18...u can just keep running dodging or bulldozing defenders to go and score they won't even fall down...a game dat d squad with d highest number of fast players usually wins d match. with der fake kits and machendise. Throughout my life since av been playing soccer games pes14 is by far the worse of all..and der comentry is wacked jor I can predict wat d commentator is Gona say with any action is PES which is not like dat in FIFA. In fact FIFA is almost perfect with its super dynamic commentry, each stadium has a review from the commentators 1st, names of referees are mentioned, current form of players and teams are being analyzed at matches.. With prediction of possible result..Haba only a fool will compare Bugatti to Toyota camry. Fifa is a game dat requires full concentration, as a single mistake can b purmished dearly, full user input u don't just expect to run and go and score cus u have Ronaldo or messi., u work ur way up front. PES is just 2 straight forward for me more like the tecmo world cup soccer we play in the Sega mega drive 2 era and football isn't like dat anymore. Fifa is more complicated as football is today and having more shots and possession doesn't necessarily win u d game just like in real life...u apply brain. Team FIFA yo!!! grin

1 Like

Re: PES 15 Fan Thread by eromspete(m): 5:02am On Nov 18, 2014
Good game.. Just started my Master League with Manchester United. Sweet grin No Van Gaal this time
Re: PES 15 Fan Thread by eromspete(m): 5:19am On Nov 18, 2014
Good Stuff

1 Like

Re: PES 15 Fan Thread by unmask: 5:37am On Nov 18, 2014
Pes has lost the plot.... Played Pes 15 and fifa 13 still bests it not to talk of fifa 14 or 15.....

Doesn't mean fifa is flawless
Re: PES 15 Fan Thread by unmask: 5:41am On Nov 18, 2014
MD45:

You r talking rubbish. Pes2013 is d best game they hv made n pes2014 is d worst.

Pes2013 is truly for people who know how to play d game. Not learners like u who don't understand deeply what soccer game play is all about. Guy them finish work on top pes2013. Haba.
pes 13? Where all you need is to throw a through pass from anywhere on the pitch? Abeg
Re: PES 15 Fan Thread by holatin(m): 5:43am On Nov 18, 2014
walex1991:

Mtchiew..how much is ur mumu z10 sef. If u have money u don't need to sell anything to get anything angry
are u this dump or this a preamble of ur foolishness ? am talking of desperation, dat if am desperate I can sell something of mine to acquire it.
pls don't show your clueless gene here again.
smh
Re: PES 15 Fan Thread by unmask: 5:45am On Nov 18, 2014
Jskelly11:
Fifa 15 is da BOMB interms of graphiz presentation licenses commentary large number of leagues nice AI in terms of players and clubs hardcore gaming experience etc Pes 15 is da bomb in terms of gameplay facials modes great AI controls etc
so we can say FIFA15 is>>>PES15 thanks
nothing to be diplomatic about fifa is now better than pes
Re: PES 15 Fan Thread by Nobody: 5:45am On Nov 18, 2014
I hope just hope PES use this as a stepping stone to regain their crown as football game champions. FIFA has been the same game since 11 up till 15 and EA are money grabbing bastardz. Their online servers is sh*t and all they care about is FUT packs and nothing more.
Re: PES 15 Fan Thread by Nobody: 5:49am On Nov 18, 2014
FIFA 15 is so unrealistic this year because it's all about pace and nothing more. If you've played FUT, it really exposes the game's weakness. Ibarbo is so sweaty and OP plus kickoff glitch sucks
Re: PES 15 Fan Thread by holatin(m): 6:00am On Nov 18, 2014
tunnamaniah:
broz, i fear u ooo, how much u think say u go see ur z10 sell, funny u
maybe u can check on www.olx.com to know
Re: PES 15 Fan Thread by draj93(m): 6:37am On Nov 18, 2014
doncheks:
Please, Is PES 15 better than FIFA 15?

I just got FIFA 15 but didn't know PES 15 was in the works
boss pls help me with d fifa 15 product activation key, u can pm me, thanks bro
Re: PES 15 Fan Thread by draj93(m): 6:52am On Nov 18, 2014
coogar:

PES 15 closed the gap though....
i have both but FIFA15 is still my choice - the graphics & FIFA ultimate team is just what edges it for me.

12 million gamers play FUT alone - and that's where the fun is. trade/buy players, amass coins, get rich and merry. PES has started their own version this year though but with no licensing, it's rubbish.
coogar, help ur bro,d link u gave me is not downloading even after fillinng the survey, maybe cos of my location. plsssssss, just help me with fifa 15 origin product key, u inbox me, mailesanabraham2009@yahoo.com. thnks bro, i need it to keep me company here plssssss........
Re: PES 15 Fan Thread by walex1991(m): 7:21am On Nov 18, 2014
holatin:

are u this dump or this a preamble of ur foolishness ? am talking of desperation, dat if am desperate I can sell something of mine to acquire it.
smh

So na ur mumu z10 u wan sell to buy PlayStation... Wait are u sure u know how much z10 is...guy go check olx o
Re: PES 15 Fan Thread by walex1991(m): 7:24am On Nov 18, 2014
holatin:

smh

Lol..this fool thinks he's using a big and expensive fone...guy if u wan exchange ur z10 for ps1 sha o undecided
Re: PES 15 Fan Thread by holatin(m): 7:36am On Nov 18, 2014
walex1991:

Lol..this fool thinks he's using a big and expensive fone...guy if u wan exchange ur z10 for ps1 sha o undecided
mehn u dazzle me with the rate of ur pointlessness, dumbness, cluelessness, foolishness and stupidity.
if I say am using a big phone what will someone using an iPhone say... a mighty or gigantic phone abi.
since u are so foolish to the extent you can't assimilate word less than 80 words, I can't rap with you.
one and final word to you
GET A LIFE DUDE
Re: PES 15 Fan Thread by aholiab(m): 8:01am On Nov 18, 2014
pls i just installed my pes on my laptop but my laptop isnt recognizing my pad. what do i do pls
Re: PES 15 Fan Thread by Nobody: 8:09am On Nov 18, 2014
Esdb:
they've reverted you mean like in pes 13 Pls answer asap.... If yes its goooooodddd newssss oooo! Robbing cbn straight away t buy my ps4 nd pes15
not totally. It still has a bit of fifa movement in it. But wat i dont like is that freekicks are very easy to score now. They now use d ps2 fifa style of scoring freekicks
Re: PES 15 Fan Thread by walex1991(m): 8:36am On Nov 18, 2014
holatin:

mehn u dazzle me with the rate of ur pointlessness, dumbness, cluelessness, foolishness and stupidity.
if I say am using a big phone what will someone using an iPhone say... a mighty or gigantic phone abi.
since u are so foolish to the extent you can't assimilate word less than 80 words, I can't rap with you.
GET A LIFE DUDE

What's wrong with Dis idiot now...we reviewing games and u talking trash about selling ur stupid z10 to get a ps4 are u stupidly stupid or u just plainly brainless. UV not posted a single review on this thread yet u talking trash...screaming ambiguous words like u actually know der meaning.. E show say u no get brain na and me no fit dey follow u talk...I know say wen u finish d 10mb wey mtn give u sha we go rest for Dis thread. Stup!d as$
Re: PES 15 Fan Thread by walex1991(m): 8:41am On Nov 18, 2014
aholiab:
pls i just installed my pes on my laptop but my laptop isnt recognizing my pad. what do i do pls

Go to program files , locate konami open the folder and launch settings...wen it's launched choose player one and change it from keyboard to joystick
Re: PES 15 Fan Thread by 04kaa: 8:51am On Nov 18, 2014
doncheks:
Please, Is PES 15 better than FIFA 15?

I just got FIFA 15 but didn't know PES 15 was in the works

U done fall maga be that, FIFA 15 is the most horrible game on the planet with the foolish defending and unrealistic 50 yards goals.

U have wasted money, PES15 is the best this year. FIFA is complete thrash .
Re: PES 15 Fan Thread by azpekuliar: 9:27am On Nov 18, 2014
Re: PES 15 Fan Thread by tunnamaniah(m): 9:49am On Nov 18, 2014
holatin:

maybe u can check on www.olx.com to know
e kpele
Re: PES 15 Fan Thread by tunnamaniah(m): 9:55am On Nov 18, 2014
holatin:

GET A LIFE DUDE
chai, broz don dey vex, the point is ehn, if u sell dat ur crap (z10), the money no fit buy any new generation console, at most ps2
Re: PES 15 Fan Thread by IAMBREEZY: 10:00am On Nov 18, 2014
This is a very shitty game,i ain't a fan since it inception.FIFA all the way!
Re: PES 15 Fan Thread by holatin(m): 10:17am On Nov 18, 2014
tunnamaniah:
chai, broz don dey vex, the point is ehn, if u sell dat ur crap (z10), the money no fit buy any new generation console, at most ps2
you call it crab and u use 2700 ode Omo jatijati.
if you want to buy a car and u Ve a bike that u can sell to raise a part of the money, isn't d money you need in acquiring it decreasing ?
outstanding fool of the year
Re: PES 15 Fan Thread by holatin(m): 10:19am On Nov 18, 2014
tunnamaniah:
e kpele
yes sir oooo
Re: PES 15 Fan Thread by holatin(m): 10:20am On Nov 18, 2014
tunnamaniah:
e kpele
yes sir oooo.
Re: PES 15 Fan Thread by walex1991(m): 10:22am On Nov 18, 2014
tunnamaniah:

Na Wetin I dey try tell d Mallam o...b4 he go open him Popsy dictionary dey yarn Wetin him Granpa no understand.... All this secondary school boys ehn..Choi
Re: PES 15 Fan Thread by jmaine: 10:27am On Nov 18, 2014
04kaa:

U done fall maga be that, FIFA 15 is the most horrible game on the planet with the foolish defending and unrealistic 50 yards goals.

U have wasted money, PES15 is the best this year. FIFA is complete thrash .

Go and learn the art of defending instead of always wanting the AL to do it for you.

FIFA 15 favours those who have acquired the requisite skills to succeed instead of two button defending noobs that spam the contain button.
Re: PES 15 Fan Thread by Mavelshee(m): 10:47am On Nov 18, 2014
Bukast:
iz android pes or fifa out?

Re: PES 15 Fan Thread by spenca: 10:58am On Nov 18, 2014
walex1991:
How can PES be better than FIFA... Dat PES that once ronaldo or messi or ibrahimovic has the ball no matter where they are on the pitch even if na der box 18...u can just keep running dodging or bulldozing defenders to go and score they won't even fall down...a game dat d squad with d highest number of fast players usually wins d match. with der fake kits and machendise. Throughout my life since av been playing soccer games pes14 is by far the worse of all..and der comentry is wacked jor I can predict wat d commentator is Gona say with any action is PES which is not like dat in FIFA. In fact FIFA is almost perfect with its super dynamic commentry, each stadium has a review from the commentators 1st, names of referees are mentioned, current form of players and teams are being analyzed at matches.. With prediction of possible result..Haba only a fool will compare Bugatti to Toyota camry. Fifa is a game dat requires full concentration, as a single mistake can b purmished dearly, full user input u don't just expect to run and go and score cus u have Ronaldo or messi., u work ur way up front. PES is just 2 straight forward for me more like the tecmo world cup soccer we play in the Sega mega drive 2 era and football isn't like dat anymore. Fifa is more complicated as football is today and having more shots and possession doesn't necessarily win u d game just like in real life...u apply brain. Team FIFA yo!!! grin

I am a FIFArian but I think it is wrong for you to come here comparing PES and FIFA because the isn't why this thread was created, it is for PES fans to come discuss their game and amuse each other on what they have achieved and their respective progress in the game but for you to just come here and bamboozle your way around is absolutely wrong and the point here isn't not PES and FIFA but it is PES 15 if at all you even want to make a point by juxtaposing the two franchise you should do so with their latest edition I.e PES 15 and FIFA 15 not doing PES AND FIFA thingy. Cheers

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Real Football 2008 Now Available 4 Download / Lotto Live Result (baba Ijebu) / The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.