Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

PES 15 Fan Thread - Gaming (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / PES 15 Fan Thread (53519 Views)

Fifa 15 Vs Pes 15: Which Looks More Like Messi? / Fifa15 Vs Pes 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PES 15 Fan Thread by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 17, 2014
bye bye life, i'm about to get owned by this awesome game grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: PES 15 Fan Thread by nymphomaniac(m): 7:53pm On Nov 17, 2014
can't get my pes 15 on PC to work. it keeps saying error running pes 15 as sdkencrypted.DLL isn't available.I wonder if its cos my system is 32bit. what a waste of 6+GB. well, will keep playing FIFA 14 till I get this working. d reviews were good. wanna download for PC, goto pg 67 of d etisalat payg thread on d phone board.
Re: PES 15 Fan Thread by easycreative: 8:05pm On Nov 17, 2014
I like the graphics
Re: PES 15 Fan Thread by draj93(m): 8:33pm On Nov 17, 2014
pls i need fifa 15 activation key, anybody with it should pls p.m me plsssss, i need it urgently
Re: PES 15 Fan Thread by Mavelshee(m): 8:47pm On Nov 17, 2014
I HATE PES......FIFA ALL THE WAY
Re: PES 15 Fan Thread by TristanReveur: 8:53pm On Nov 17, 2014
2015's out?....and I'm still living in a time-warp. Some two years ago, I was stuck playing PES2012 by omission. Yes that same '12 with the wretched reviews. I don't even know if anyone played it. My beloved 2011 had just been fapped and someone angrily 'dashed' me his accursed '12 to manage for the meantime.

Initially, it did seem like fate was punishing me for recriminations from a past life. I was soundly trashed game after game...it was totally hopeless. But it was all I had then so I just kept playing....till now. And Pound-for-pound, it has delivered the best value per game I've ever enjoyed in my life. In otherwords, it hasn't bored me. Its so difficult...I feel I've not even mastered a quarter of it. Of course, I haven't even given '13 or '14 any look in. Naturally also, its made me a better player.

Got some catching up to do then. Its '13, '14 and '15 for me then. Got some serious gaming to do over the next couple of weeks.

1 Like

Re: PES 15 Fan Thread by Bukast(m): 9:09pm On Nov 17, 2014
Mavelshee:
I HATE PES......FIFA ALL THE WAY
iz android pes or fifa out?
Re: PES 15 Fan Thread by get2abbey(m): 9:19pm On Nov 17, 2014
This is far far better than FIFA 15...WHY?......................................PASSES GO EXACTLY WHERE YOU WANT THEM TO GO.

Forget commentary or how the stadium looks,it is all about gameplay, i have since stopped playing fifa
Re: PES 15 Fan Thread by MD45: 9:21pm On Nov 17, 2014
Horayce:

There's no pes 2013 on current gen( PS4/XB1), and I can't go back to old gen soccer games after being initiated with new gen. I don't even think pes 2013 was that great. pes2-pes6 on PS2/xbox were the true masterpieces of konami which set the standard for soccer games.

You r talking rubbish. Pes2013 is d best game they hv made n pes2014 is d worst.

Pes2013 is truly for people who know how to play d game. Not learners like u who don't understand deeply what soccer game play is all about. Guy them finish work on top pes2013. Haba.
Re: PES 15 Fan Thread by MD45: 9:22pm On Nov 17, 2014
HugeCock:
The only good thing about it is that they've reverted to their normal pes style gameplay. D graphics are awesome too. Apart from that, they're just fifa wannabes. The faces are fifalike (if you know wat i mean) jonny evans looks like wes brown. Van persie looks like a school girl. Ronaldo somehow has a fat head. Di maria looks like dracul. It goes on and on. And they should change commentators. They've been using jon champion & jim beglin for 6years now. I've decided to stick wit pes2013. To me dats d best they've made.

GBAM.....
grin
Re: PES 15 Fan Thread by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 17, 2014
holatin:
You are a fan of the reason ur cgpa is falling randomly.
abeg go read your book
just hating on them cos you don't have a new generation PlayStation console grin grin
Re: PES 15 Fan Thread by MD45: 9:26pm On Nov 17, 2014
get2abbey:
This is far far better than FIFA 15...WHY?......................................PASSES GO EXACTLY WHERE YOU WANT THEM TO GO.

Forget commentary or how the stadium looks,it is all about gameplay, i have since stopped playing fifa

When u r d type that plans ur game from defence line to go upfront n score goals then u will know that pes has always been better than fifa. Fifa is just overhyped.
Re: PES 15 Fan Thread by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 17, 2014
TristanReveur:
2015's out?....and I'm still living in a time-warp. Some two years ago, I was stuck playing PES2012 by omission. Yes that same '12 with the wretched reviews. I don't even know if anyone played it. My beloved 2011 had just been fapped and someone angrily 'dashed' me his accursed '12 to manage for the meantime.

Initially, it did seem like fate was punishing me for recriminations from a past life. I was soundly trashed game after game...it was totally hopeless. But it was all I had then so I just kept playing....till now. And Pound-for-pound, it has delivered the best value per game I've ever enjoyed in my life. In otherwords, it hasn't bored me. Its so difficult...I feel I've not even mastered a quarter of it. Of course, I haven't even given '13 or '14 any look in. Naturally also, its made me a better player.

Got some catching up to do then. Its '13, '14 and '15 for me then. Got some serious gaming to do over the next couple of weeks.
Lol. The curse of being a sport game fan. I thought pes 12 was really good even though i only played the demo. Was taking the piss the other day over how bad soccer games in general are. Was really thinking about buying a PS2 again cos bang for time, that's the only console that gave me my best football fix ever. I only held out because of pes15. And. I' ve only put in a couple of hours so the best that can be said is that it really feels like im on the verge of something truly epic. I'll let u know what i think after ten thousand games, hopefully
Re: PES 15 Fan Thread by Abduletudaye(m): 9:31pm On Nov 17, 2014
Horayce:

Yeah its on Konga and Jumia. Just ordered mine. Some gameplay vid:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLrai5qx63Y&list=UUBL3dldCxYadevIxqENdPqQ

I want FIFA 15 sad
Re: PES 15 Fan Thread by MD45: 9:32pm On Nov 17, 2014
TristanReveur:

Don't ever play pes2014. The fox engine gameplay was disastrous. It the worst soccer game in town. 13 is da bomb. Am expecting my pes15 soon but I believe it will be good.
Re: PES 15 Fan Thread by LadyH(f): 9:33pm On Nov 17, 2014
Fifa all the waay.
Re: PES 15 Fan Thread by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 17, 2014
get2abbey:

pes can never be better than fifa,they are just fifa wannabes

MD45:

You r talking rubbish. Pes2013 is d best game they hv made n pes2014 is d worst.
Pes2013 is truly for people who know how to play d game. Not learners like u who don't understand deeply what soccer game play is all about. Guy them finish work on top pes2013. Haba.

I still run PES 13 cos its a million time better than 14,I trashed PES 14 the same day I got it......
MD45:

When u r d type that plans ur game from defence line to go upfront n score goals then u will know that pes has always been better than fifa. Fifa is just overhyped.

fifa isn't overhyped,it's better than PES

1 Like

Re: PES 15 Fan Thread by holatin(m): 9:35pm On Nov 17, 2014
Jregz:

just hating on them cos you don't have a new generation PlayStation console grin grin
really if I need it, I will sell my blackberry z10 to buy it and use d remaining to buy another tecno android.
so Mr man my condemnation does not deal with my inability to buy it. get dat into that head of urs.
good evening
Re: PES 15 Fan Thread by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 17, 2014
Abduletudaye:

I want FIFA 15 sad
I'm no fanboy and i think Fifa is still a good game at least whenever there's a high amount of human involvment in game modes such as proclubs and to a lesser extent seasons and ultimate team. It's just that whenever the cpu gets involved or plays the game for you ( see scripting, momentum issues) that's when the game really frustrates me. I hope we evolve to a point whereby we have two great companies(EA and Konami) making stellar soccer games as we have with Google and Apple . At that point it would really be a matter of taste; So you want something pacy and arcady?: get Fifa. You want a slower paced football sim?: get PES.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PES 15 Fan Thread by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 17, 2014
holatin:

really if I need it, I will sell my blackberry z10 to buy it and use d remaining to buy another tecno android.
so Mr man my condemnation does not deal with my inability to buy it. get dat into that head of urs.
good evening
OK grin
evening sire

1 Like

Re: PES 15 Fan Thread by freeradical(m): 9:49pm On Nov 17, 2014
When it comes to soccer gaming (PES)Konami remains the best because of their well simulated gameplay. FIFA sucks so much that I have neva suffered myself to master it. Well let's say I'm a diehard, hardcore konami fan right from the days of winning eleven as far back as PS1. PES trumps FiFA anyday anytym.
Re: PES 15 Fan Thread by dsypha(m): 9:57pm On Nov 17, 2014
Toyozzie:
wow!

Like you even know what is been talked about!
Re: PES 15 Fan Thread by Esdb(m): 10:17pm On Nov 17, 2014
HugeCock:
The only good thing about it is that they've reverted to their normal pes style gameplay. D graphics are awesome too. Apart from that, they're just fifa wannabes. The faces are fifalike (if you know wat i mean) jonny evans looks like wes brown. Van persie looks like a school girl. Ronaldo somehow has a fat head. Di maria looks like dracul. It goes on and on. And they should change commentators. They've been using jon champion & jim beglin for 6years now. I've decided to stick wit pes2013. To me dats d best they've made.
they've reverted you mean like in pes 13 Pls answer asap.... If yes its goooooodddd newssss oooo! Robbing cbn straight away t buy my ps4 nd pes15
Re: PES 15 Fan Thread by Jskelly11: 10:19pm On Nov 17, 2014
Fifa 15 is da BOMB interms of graphiz presentation licenses commentary large number of leagues nice AI in terms of players and clubs hardcore gaming experience etc Pes 15 is da bomb in terms of gameplay facials modes great AI controls etc
so we can say FIFA15 is>>>PES15 thanks
Re: PES 15 Fan Thread by tunnamaniah(m): 10:44pm On Nov 17, 2014
holatin:

good evening
broz, i fear u ooo, how much u think say u go see ur z10 sell, funny u
Re: PES 15 Fan Thread by acenazt: 10:56pm On Nov 17, 2014
Hello Does PES 15 English teams have License? cos I dislike PES for its fake Kits,Names and Serial Faces

1 Like

Re: PES 15 Fan Thread by obongtunji: 11:27pm On Nov 17, 2014
doncheks:
Please, Is PES 15 better than FIFA 15?

I just got FIFA 15 but didn't know PES 15 was in the works

Please don't worry yourself about PES 15, it's a disappointment
Re: PES 15 Fan Thread by Nobody: 11:56pm On Nov 17, 2014
04kaa:
ADD ME EVERYBODY, I HAVE PS4 and XBOX one, add me on PS4 my PSN is BolajiFlowshow

add me on xbox one my gamertag is AlertedDrake i play Killer instinct a lot... .......NEXT GEN GAMERS ONLY PLEASE ! I am the best in Nigeria

and between FFA15 is bullshit compared to PES15..PES15 is true soccer simulation unlike Fifa with stupid defense, U cant even collect the ball from a running attacker in FIFA15, Cheap goals from outside 18 box, stupid unrealistic handicap The Goalkeeper and defenders stare at u when u run at them in the box 18...Fifa is absolute bullshit, i regret buying FIFA15... PES is back , bigger and way more next gen,

The commentary in PES15 is absolutely classic, way way better than fifa.. i recommend real gamers to buy PES15. The reviews are extremely good this year! PES15 is truly back

Moderator thanks for putting this on the frontpage. !
I Dont think u understand what real gaming is... PES is just not the Game.. Defending Wack?? Oh Lawd... Fifa 15 is a game meant for Tacticians, Real Gamers, Deep Thinkers...

1 Like

Re: PES 15 Fan Thread by wman(m): 12:12am On Nov 18, 2014
Hi guys I have the PC version of PES 15 and other games for sale and I dliver all over Nigeria.
My phone no is 08069557440 and my Nairaland thread is https://www.nairaland.com/1035742/garnet-pc-games-sale-cheapest
Re: PES 15 Fan Thread by coogar: 1:04am On Nov 18, 2014
Jskelly11:
Fifa 15 is da BOMB interms of graphiz presentation licenses commentary large number of leagues nice AI in terms of players and clubs hardcore gaming experience etc Pes 15 is da bomb in terms of gameplay facials modes great AI controls etc
so we can say FIFA15 is>>>PES15 thanks

PES 15 closed the gap though....
i have both but FIFA15 is still my choice - the graphics & FIFA ultimate team is just what edges it for me.

12 million gamers play FUT alone - and that's where the fun is. trade/buy players, amass coins, get rich and merry. PES has started their own version this year though but with no licensing, it's rubbish.

1 Like

Re: PES 15 Fan Thread by walex1991(m): 3:46am On Nov 18, 2014
get2abbey:

Na u no sabi play FIFA na...lazy human being u just wan dey play kick and follow game.FIFA is d best soccer game der is cus its got full user interaction

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Real Football 2008 Now Available 4 Download / Lotto Live Result (baba Ijebu) / The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.