Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,257 members, 7,811,717 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

PES 15 Fan Thread - Gaming (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / PES 15 Fan Thread (53427 Views)

Fifa 15 Vs Pes 15: Which Looks More Like Messi? / Fifa15 Vs Pes 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PES 15 Fan Thread by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 19, 2014
marcelvictor:
dude am interested in buying ps3.....whats the price?
I have an offer going for 35k:https://www.nairaland.com/1923792/ps3-superslim-500gb-sale-35k
Re: PES 15 Fan Thread by eromspete(m): 5:32am On Nov 20, 2014
Toshiba Satellite. Core i5, 4GB RAM, ATI Radeon Graphics Card Win 8.1 PC

hablink:

Pls what's the name of that pc?

1 Like

Re: PES 15 Fan Thread by pressplay411(m): 11:04am On Nov 20, 2014
Horayce:

My order has been delivered to me. Been playing the game already if you read thru my posts. I really don't see the point of having agents when Jumia deliver directlty to customers

Having agents may seem redundant to you cos you're used to placing orders already.
But purchasing through agents has it's advantages, viz;

-You're guaranteed you're placing your order correctly with no mistakes.
-You have someone (a face) you can hold responsible if anything were to go wrong with your delivery to ensure your issues are duly rectified.
-You might be too busy to sift through the large Jumia market to find the product of your choice, I will take the time to get your desired product and at the best price for you.
-I'll keep you updated if any promos are going on... Jumia promos are amazing and mind-blowing by the way.
-Buying from me, you get some discount, little as it may be.

There you have it, so buying through an agent is not as pointless as you think sire.
Do let me know if you have any more orders to make.
Thanks

Email- madebanjojumia@gmail.com
Re: PES 15 Fan Thread by csquared085: 5:37pm On Nov 20, 2014
So how do jumia agents operate?I am in the East and most of us around here have serious difficulty shopping with Jumia.Most times i see things that i like but i don't even know where to start even though the money's available.I can almost say confidently that most of us around here know about jumia but the problem's how to gain access to you guys.Everything's Lagos and abuja.What of Enugu,Abia,Ebonyi etc?Your web site's good sha but it's not doing enough for us around here.Maybe it's because we are far away from Lagos.
Re: PES 15 Fan Thread by pressplay411(m): 7:42pm On Nov 20, 2014
csquared085:
So how do jumia agents operate?I am in the East and most of us around here have serious difficulty shopping with Jumia.Most times i see things that i like but i don't even know where to start even though the money's available.I can almost say confidently that most of us around here know about jumia but the problem's how to gain access to you guys.Everything's Lagos and abuja.What of Enugu,Abia,Ebonyi etc?Your web site's good sha but it's not doing enough for us around here.Maybe it's because we are far away from Lagos.

I'm glad to inform you that Jumia operates very well in the East as well. Just that while Lagos and Abuja enjoy some free delivery services, same doesn't apply over there, obviously due to the higher cost of getting the products from the pick-up station all the way down there, but it's still cost-effective.

Please send me an email so we can share more personal details.
Thanks

Email: madebanjojumia@gmail.com
Re: PES 15 Fan Thread by csquared085: 8:43pm On Nov 20, 2014
Thanks for the response.Though i feel Jumia need representatives down here as well.
Re: PES 15 Fan Thread by hablink: 11:30pm On Nov 20, 2014
eromspete:
Toshiba Satellite. Core i5, 4GB RAM, ATI Radeon Graphics Card Win 8.1 PC

Wow! Nice, I actually fell in love with it @ first sight. Pls do you have any idea about the current price range? Thanks.
Re: PES 15 Fan Thread by nymphomaniac(m): 9:37am On Nov 21, 2014
Uchenna42:

Did you download blackbox or from normal links? Cus I downloaded from normal links (6gb+) and one of the files was corrupted... Have jst wasted gb for nothing sad
just redownload d corrupted 1gb file na. unless u have deleted d oda rar files. got my own to work sha and yes I downloaded from the normal link of 6gb
Re: PES 15 Fan Thread by Dabss(m): 9:45am On Nov 22, 2014
nymphomaniac:
just redownload d corrupted 1gb file na. unless u have deleted d oda rar files. got my own to work sha and yes I downloaded from the normal link of 6gb
there is a torrent version that is just 3.6gb with plenty seeders, I downloaded mine in just 30mins
Re: PES 15 Fan Thread by Dabss(m): 9:52am On Nov 22, 2014
The game is super hard, getting the ball from the AI players is difficult, no more free running with fast players like bale, ronaldo and benzema. No more goals from outside the 18yard box cos the goal keepers are very good,Gameplay is good. GREAT GAME!
Re: PES 15 Fan Thread by Cokesboy: 1:34pm On Nov 22, 2014
Dabss:
The game is super hard, getting the ball from the AI players is difficult, no more free running with fast players like bale, ronaldo and benzema. No more goals from outside the 18yard box cos the goal keepers are very good,Gameplay is good. GREAT GAME!
That of PC?
Re: PES 15 Fan Thread by Dabss(m): 2:01pm On Nov 22, 2014
Cokesboy:

That of PC?
yeah
Re: PES 15 Fan Thread by jmaine: 2:14pm On Nov 22, 2014
Dabss:

I have watched PES 15 gameplay on youtube where two of the only goals where beast long shots from Reus from approximate 33 yards out
Re: PES 15 Fan Thread by Jaymaestro(m): 6:56pm On Nov 22, 2014
I'm glad they released it quickly . PeS 14 made the word crap a Joke .
Re: PES 15 Fan Thread by Dabss(m): 10:40am On Nov 23, 2014
jmaine:

I have watched PES 15 gameplay on youtube where two of the only goals where beast long shots from Reus from approximate 33 yards out
hmmm, what is the AI player level?superstar? Well I have tried it a lot without success even with ronaldo.
Re: PES 15 Fan Thread by jmaine: 3:45pm On Nov 23, 2014
Dabss:
hmmm, what is the AI player level?superstar? Well I have tried it a lot without success even with ronaldo.

It was a game between two players and not against the AL . . . .
Re: PES 15 Fan Thread by Cokesboy: 4:07pm On Nov 23, 2014
Dabss:
yeah
Am in Abuja and i have checked for the software but not available,don't know your location though...but if you are close i will appreciate if you help me with it. Thanks
Re: PES 15 Fan Thread by just2endowed: 4:44pm On Nov 23, 2014
Anyone with the link to download pes2015
Re: PES 15 Fan Thread by Dabss(m): 9:14pm On Nov 23, 2014
Cokesboy:

Am in Abuja and i have checked for the software but not available,don't know your location though...but if you are close i will appreciate if you help me with it. Thanks
I stay in KD. Why not just download it yourself with the etisalat plan? The longest it will take is an hour which will cost you just #200
Re: PES 15 Fan Thread by Dabss(m): 9:15pm On Nov 23, 2014
jmaine:

It was a game between two players and not against the AL . . . .
alright then..
Re: PES 15 Fan Thread by Cokesboy: 11:16pm On Nov 23, 2014
Dabss:
I stay in KD. Why not just download it yourself with the etisalat plan? The longest it will take is an hour which will cost you just #200
Thanks,but what's the subscription code and link?
Re: PES 15 Fan Thread by eromspete(m): 11:48am On Nov 24, 2014
I'd disagree with you a bit on the subject of long range shots. I've scored some goals from outside the box (not too far out) when i played with Man Utd (Rooney and RVP)

Dabss:
Re: PES 15 Fan Thread by 04kaa: 3:42pm On Nov 24, 2014
Add me on ps4 everybody, psn id is BolajiFlowshow

add me on xbox one too my gamertag is AlertedDrake i play Killer instinct on my xbox one alot. I have almost all the new games out.

Next gen gamers only please.
Re: PES 15 Fan Thread by Dabss(m): 7:33pm On Nov 24, 2014
eromspete:
I'd disagree with you a bit on the subject of long range shots. I've scored some goals from outside the box (not too far out) when i played with Man Utd (Rooney and RVP)

yeah, me too with james.
Re: PES 15 Fan Thread by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 24, 2014
eromspete:

I agree especially when you get the angle right. Long range goals are rare though and that's a good thing.
Re: PES 15 Fan Thread by Cokesboy: 2:31pm On Nov 25, 2014
Dabss:
Thanks,but what's the subscription code and link?
Re: PES 15 Fan Thread by lordraiden(m): 4:58am On Dec 01, 2014
menh i just watched pes15 demo on youtube.the tin make sense.does it work with black pad like pes 13 or must it b xbox pad for pc
Re: PES 15 Fan Thread by Dabss(m): 8:05am On Dec 01, 2014
Cokesboy:

At first i didn't get it right and my money went like that,but when i tried days later it worked. I must say big thanks to you,though the pes link didn't work,but i have downloaded other file. Thanks a lot...
you're welcome.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Real Football 2008 Now Available 4 Download / Lotto Live Result (baba Ijebu) / The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.