Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,598 members, 7,840,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

2015: Buhari And His Non-hijab-wearing Family.pictures - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: Buhari And His Non-hijab-wearing Family.pictures (7336 Views)

2015: Buhari Promises Igbo Youths One Million Jobs / 2015: Buhari, Gov Kwankwaso’s Supporters Clash / 2015: Buhari, Tinubu Meet In Kaduna. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: Buhari And His Non-hijab-wearing Family.pictures by Pataki: 10:21am On Nov 13, 2014
So many jobless and foolish kids on this board these days. undecided

His wife not wearing hijab implies hypocrisy? And if she wore an hijab, that implies Buhari is a fanatic? Confused kids.

That 16 year old girl who recently came to Nigeria to tell our President the right thing to do must be a fanatic too right?

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Buhari And His Non-hijab-wearing Family.pictures by ayindejimmy(m): 10:23am On Nov 13, 2014
Lets it go...

Re: 2015: Buhari And His Non-hijab-wearing Family.pictures by Lordlexyy: 10:28am On Nov 13, 2014
Descartes:

You failed to understand the message.
Just think deeply devoid of biasness you get the point am making wink
Why don't you clarify me. And what is there to understand any way, when you and your likes would spare no effort to pull down a credible reputation built by a man over the years for much really? Take the General out, tell me of one Nigerian leader, dead or alive, that youths or students can be motivated reading history? except offcourse Awolowo. This nonsense has to stop.
Re: 2015: Buhari And His Non-hijab-wearing Family.pictures by seyitanhep: 10:30am On Nov 13, 2014
Mr Suleiman Kumo, a prominent Muslim
scholar in Nigeria and a strong backer of
General Buhari in the last general elections in
Nigeria was quoted in the international print
media stating that he preferred civil war to an
Obasanjo win!
Re: 2015: Buhari And His Non-hijab-wearing Family.pictures by Descartes: 10:33am On Nov 13, 2014
Lordlexyy:
Why don't you clarify me. And what is there to understand any way, when you and your likes would spare no effort to pull down a credible reputation built by a man over the years for much really? Take the General out, tell me of one Nigerian leader, dead or alive, that youths or students can be motivated reading history? except offcourse Awolowo. This nonsense has to stop.

My dear I made this thread for critical thinkers tongue

I have you're among themthem wink
Re: 2015: Buhari And His Non-hijab-wearing Family.pictures by Bruteforce101: 10:34am On Nov 13, 2014
Descartes:

You laughing abi? undecided

It seems that you are related to Oshiomole who tells everyone to go and die at every slightest provocation undecided

Anyway have a blissful day cool

Guy, Is it a crime to laugh?

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Buhari And His Non-hijab-wearing Family.pictures by tellwisdom: 10:34am On Nov 13, 2014
You foolish people should spare us non politician these jokes abeg. We tired of pdp and apc stories

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Buhari And His Non-hijab-wearing Family.pictures by 9jii(m): 10:37am On Nov 13, 2014
Trailblazer1:

Speak English please.
?
Re: 2015: Buhari And His Non-hijab-wearing Family.pictures by miiraaj: 10:48am On Nov 13, 2014
Descartes:

Now let me ask you, who is the stupid one here?

Is it you who have exhibited it by wrongly edited my comment or me ? undecided

You, who ought to have known how silly your comment was. smiley
Re: 2015: Buhari And His Non-hijab-wearing Family.pictures by bukatyne(f): 11:21am On Nov 13, 2014
charix:
...on what Can't comment sensibly without pics. Shoot me a mention when pics're up.

[EDIT]

Ok its like this; 1. "Sharia laws" are created to govern the poor and always get bent to favour the rich and influential. Wealthy muslims are liberal both in thought and action. That means they're on the same level as Christians and even atheists if need be.

2. Wearing of Hijabs is a cultural thing indigenous to Arabs. Somewhere somehow the habit made its way to Africa because we adopted their religion.

I have noticed that myself too

But again, you cannot compare wealthy deeper lifers to poor ones or a wealthy pastor to a poor one

I guess the exposure money sometimes brings always affect their outlook to life
Re: 2015: Buhari And His Non-hijab-wearing Family.pictures by braine(m): 11:38am On Nov 13, 2014
Just calm down and Vote #Buhari!

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Buhari And His Non-hijab-wearing Family.pictures by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 13, 2014
Descartes:

Is that all the shot you have? undecided

truthfully yes. because you still make no damn sense
Re: 2015: Buhari And His Non-hijab-wearing Family.pictures by mikolo80: 1:02pm On Nov 13, 2014
OgologoDimkpa:

Who are the corrupt and morally bankrupt people he dealt with?
A coup plotter can do anything untoward.
He borrowed money to purchase his APC ticket? How does he intend to pay back the
money if not through corrupt practise.
his salary and pension nko abi you no go school
Re: 2015: Buhari And His Non-hijab-wearing Family.pictures by ignis: 1:08pm On Nov 13, 2014
If I may ask, what's the purpose of this thread?
Re: 2015: Buhari And His Non-hijab-wearing Family.pictures by ayukdaboss(m): 1:17pm On Nov 13, 2014
ignis:
If I may ask, what's the purpose of this thread?
To expose the OP's foolishness!
Re: 2015: Buhari And His Non-hijab-wearing Family.pictures by LouisVanGaal(m): 10:09pm On Nov 13, 2014
OP, I am disappointed in you! U have condescended so low to the level of phockphockman..but not to worry, work harder and you would overtake him in STUPIDITY grin.
Re: 2015: Buhari And His Non-hijab-wearing Family.pictures by aurenflani: 10:59pm On Nov 13, 2014
aryzgreat:
Even as far back as 1984, this man still do mouth like he goat smelling she goat anus.

Very wicked man. U wan shariarise Nigeria after enjoying western life. Monkey in coat.

But you have just openly proven that you are the" very wicked man".

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don’t Criticise My Varsity Fees – Oyedepo / INEC Discovers Names Of 1,224 Dead Persons On Voter Register In Adamawa / $9.6b Judgment: Ex-cjn Belgore, Others May Face Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.