Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,798 members, 7,837,879 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

2015: Buhari And His Non-hijab-wearing Family.pictures - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: Buhari And His Non-hijab-wearing Family.pictures (7327 Views)

2015: Buhari Promises Igbo Youths One Million Jobs / 2015: Buhari, Gov Kwankwaso’s Supporters Clash / 2015: Buhari, Tinubu Meet In Kaduna. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: Buhari And His Non-hijab-wearing Family.pictures by Azeola: 8:29am On Nov 13, 2014
pls what's fanatical about wearing of hijab
or is it that you guys don't understand the real meaning of a fanatic/fanaticism

for clarification from : dictionary.reference.com/browse/fanatical
motivated or characterized by an extreme, uncritical enthusiasm or
zeal, as in religion or politics. Expand. Also, fanatic.

also check: http://wiktionary.org
fanatical: adjective. - having an extreme, irrational zeal or enthusiasm for a specific cause

So according to these definitions would you say a lady who chooses a mode of dressing (which does nt harm her or those around her) due to religious preference is fanatical

if datz what you mean then you are SO WRONG, and you probably should be labeled as a FANATIC TOO (fanatics of biased judgements)

NB: I'm nt a religion fighter I only fight for whatever I believe is right
Re: 2015: Buhari And His Non-hijab-wearing Family.pictures by Descartes: 8:30am On Nov 13, 2014
garsul:

Yes he is an extremist in dealing with corrupt and morally bankrupt people and no one can erase this fact. Ur beloved president GEJ is the one who is out to islamise Nigeria by attending OIC meetings and ceeding NIgeria's territory to islamic exremist, you can confirm that from christians in the northeast and if he continues beyond 2015 many more territories bordering cameroun will be lost including SS/SE

We are not cowards. cool

The whole States in the Eastern region are aware of your antics cool
Re: 2015: Buhari And His Non-hijab-wearing Family.pictures by gidiMonsta(m): 8:33am On Nov 13, 2014
[size=16pt]SAI BUHARI 2015[/size]

The people stigmatizing the people's general are the real extremists. Their religion is lootism, their god is money and the Nigerian populace the sacrifice to their god.

[size=16pt]SAI BUHARI 2015[/size]

3 Likes

Re: 2015: Buhari And His Non-hijab-wearing Family.pictures by 9jii(m): 8:35am On Nov 13, 2014
WITH BUHARI BIAFRANS KNOW THAT NIGERIA WILL PROSPER.
THAT'S WHY THEY WILL GO TO ANY LENGTH TO PAINT HIM BLACK.this close they got to government see what they changed politics to.
Trailblazer1:
No picture, rebranding, refurbishing, repackaging and repainting can change the extremist nature of Buhari.
His problem is not that he was accussed of it but rather it was self-confessed.
Re: 2015: Buhari And His Non-hijab-wearing Family.pictures by SporaD8: 8:38am On Nov 13, 2014
And here is Mrs Aisha Buhari in 2014. I still can't see an Hijab anywhere.

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Buhari And His Non-hijab-wearing Family.pictures by gabriel212: 8:40am On Nov 13, 2014
Op imagine ur life!
you created the thread to insult/batch BUHARI unknown to yuo that yuo are creating awareness and love for him.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Buhari And His Non-hijab-wearing Family.pictures by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 13, 2014
Re: 2015: Buhari And His Non-hijab-wearing Family.pictures by 1shortblackboy: 8:54am On Nov 13, 2014
Are Muslim girls of that age required to wear hijab?
Re: 2015: Buhari And His Non-hijab-wearing Family.pictures by Descartes: 9:00am On Nov 13, 2014
1shortblackboy:
Are Muslim girls of that age required to wear hijab?

The wife nko? undecided

1 Like

Re: 2015: Buhari And His Non-hijab-wearing Family.pictures by egift(m): 9:02am On Nov 13, 2014
Trailblazer1:
No picture, rebranding, refurbishing, repackaging and repainting can change the extremist nature of Buhari.
His problem is not that he was accussed of it but rather it was self-confessed.

You are disappointed that all through his life, none of you can fault this Man Of The People. But you openly embrace criminals. You are the Religious Fanatic here.

3 Likes

Re: 2015: Buhari And His Non-hijab-wearing Family.pictures by Bruteforce101: 9:06am On Nov 13, 2014
@OP, Fake hacker, Stop opening useless thread. Bigot.

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Buhari And His Non-hijab-wearing Family.pictures by Descartes: 9:12am On Nov 13, 2014
Bruteforce101:
@OP, Fake hacker, Stop opening useless thread. Bigot.

Did I tell you am a hacker? undecided
I have no business with an outlaw angry

Better face front let me see better people undecided angry
Re: 2015: Buhari And His Non-hijab-wearing Family.pictures by egift(m): 9:16am On Nov 13, 2014
Here is Jonathan Islamizing Nigeria.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1818109_bilateralmeetingbetweennigeriaandegyptincairoonwednesday_jpeg3631900d498136761e8b589bc58a1166
President Jonathan at the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) meeting 2013

1 Like

Re: 2015: Buhari And His Non-hijab-wearing Family.pictures by Trailblazer1(m): 9:18am On Nov 13, 2014
9jii:
WITH BUHARI BIAFRANS KNOW THAT NIGERIA WILL PROSPER.
THAT'S WHY THEY WILL GO TO ANY LENGTH TO PAINT HIM BLACK.this close they got to government see what they changed politics to.

Speak English please.
Re: 2015: Buhari And His Non-hijab-wearing Family.pictures by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 13, 2014
Descartes:
What's your take on this? shocked shocked shocked
Are the Janjàweeds trying to tell us another story? undecided

Are his fan trying to hoodwink the populace into believing that he is a moderate Muslim rather than the religious extremist's tag on him? undecided
The Janjàweeds first came with the story of how he initiated and built refineries which was debunked.
Also came with the story of obtaining loan from an unknown bank for APC nomination form, which was also a stunt.
Now they are with this picture trying to pass off a contraband / counterfeited political ware lipsrsealed

Am of the opinion that the person who desecrated the alter of democracy through military coup shall never benefit from the same democracy he truncated.

Let the name calling begin among the Janjàweeds and Canckerwòrms tongue
Am out for business cool
Beware: Leopard can never change its spots

Wisdom is a function of humility and indeed the principle thing cool

Decatarrh abi na longeria, you make no sense
Re: 2015: Buhari And His Non-hijab-wearing Family.pictures by Descartes: 9:24am On Nov 13, 2014
diluminati:

Decatarrh abi na longeria, you make no sense

Is that all you have? undecided

Any other thing wink
Re: 2015: Buhari And His Non-hijab-wearing Family.pictures by politifact: 9:25am On Nov 13, 2014
Descartes:

Are his fan trying to hoodwink the populace into believing that he is a moderate Muslim rather than the religious extremist's tag on him? undecided
The Janjàweeds first came with the story of how he initiated and built refineries which was debunked.
Also came with the story of obtaining loan from an unknown bank for APC nomination form, which was also a stunt.
Now they are with this picture trying to pass off a contraband / counterfeited political ware lipsrsealed

Am of the opinion that the person who desecrated the alter of democracy through military coup shall never benefit from the same democracy he truncated.

Am out for business cool

Wisdom is a function of humility and indeed the principle thing cool
its a shame what this forum has forum as i weep for the nigerian youth,even with all the university certificates,we are still uninformed.I hope nairaland moderators do the needful
Re: 2015: Buhari And His Non-hijab-wearing Family.pictures by Descartes: 9:26am On Nov 13, 2014
politifact:
its a shame what this forum has forum as i weep for the nigerian youth,even with all the university certificates,we are still uninformed.I hope nairaland moderators do the needful

What needful do you want the Mods to do? undecided
Re: 2015: Buhari And His Non-hijab-wearing Family.pictures by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 13, 2014
Descartes:

Is that all you have? undecided

Any other thing wink

Seriously you make no sense. If i had something to say i would lay it all out. You know me now. Truthfully you make no damn sense. Like a rambling of a teenage girl when you be old aristo mama. why talking rubbish?

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Buhari And His Non-hijab-wearing Family.pictures by Descartes: 9:30am On Nov 13, 2014
diluminati:

Seriously you make no sense. If i had something to say i would lay it all out. You know me now. Truthfully you make no damn sense. Like a rambling of a teenage girl when you be old aristo mama. why talking rubbish?

Is that all the shot you have? undecided
Re: 2015: Buhari And His Non-hijab-wearing Family.pictures by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 13, 2014
diluminati:

If we say Jonathan followers are dumb, they will say we are too harsh. This thread looks like something from a confused kid.

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Buhari And His Non-hijab-wearing Family.pictures by Bruteforce101: 9:33am On Nov 13, 2014
[s]
Descartes:

Did I tell you am a hacker? undecided
I have no business with an outlaw angry

Better face front let me see better people undecided angry
[/s]

Fool, you claimed to be an Aba hacker. Go and Die! Oloshi.

3 Likes

Re: 2015: Buhari And His Non-hijab-wearing Family.pictures by lacasa: 9:36am On Nov 13, 2014
Op, I'm sorry but, you av a serious MENTAL problem

1 Like

Re: 2015: Buhari And His Non-hijab-wearing Family.pictures by Descartes: 9:38am On Nov 13, 2014
Bruteforce101:
[s][/s]

Fool, you claimed to be an Aba hacker. Go and Die! Oloshi.

I should go and die so that you should live abi? undecided

You see how selfish you are angry
Re: 2015: Buhari And His Non-hijab-wearing Family.pictures by Bruteforce101: 9:39am On Nov 13, 2014
Descartes:

I should go and die so that you should leave abi? undecided

We how selfish you are angry

lolzzz. Bad guy, Dont die bro.

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Buhari And His Non-hijab-wearing Family.pictures by miiraaj: 9:49am On Nov 13, 2014
Descartes:

Am out for business cool

Descarte's Wisdom is a function of Stupidity and indeed the principle thing cool

Na wah for this your lunacy. Trying hard to outclass Musiwa.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Buhari And His Non-hijab-wearing Family.pictures by Descartes: 9:55am On Nov 13, 2014
Bruteforce101:

lolzzz. Bad guy, Dont die bro.

You laughing abi? undecided

It seems that you are related to Oshiomole who tells everyone to go and die at every slightest provocation undecided

Anyway have a blissful day cool
Re: 2015: Buhari And His Non-hijab-wearing Family.pictures by Descartes: 9:58am On Nov 13, 2014
miiraaj:

Na wah for this your lunacy. Trying hard to outclass Musiwa.

Now let me ask you, who is the stupid one here?

Is it you who have exhibited it by wrongly edited my comment or me ? undecided
Re: 2015: Buhari And His Non-hijab-wearing Family.pictures by Lordlexyy: 10:09am On Nov 13, 2014
If for anything, this pix has further rekindled my love and commitment for the General. This is what you get when people desperate can go any length to pull up stunt for political gain, but alas, the op has shot himself. The op and his co-travellers have once again failed in their attempt to tied the man to their 'extremist' propaganda. I have always know the op as a snake pretending to be neutral. He just displayed his real hateful colour.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Buhari And His Non-hijab-wearing Family.pictures by Descartes: 10:12am On Nov 13, 2014
Lordlexyy:
If for anything, this pix has further rekindled my love and commitment for the General. This is what you get when people desperate can go any length to pull up stunt for political gain, but alas, the op has shot himself. The op and his co-travellers have once again failed in their attempt to tied the man to their 'extremist' propaganda. I have always know the op as a snake pretending to be neutral. He just displayed his real hateful colour.

You failed to understand the message.
Just think deeply devoid of biasness you get the point am making wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why I Don't Support Biafra By An Anioma Man / Alaibe Vs Diri: Court Fixes March 10 For Judgment / Food Prices, Transport Costs Worst Hit As Inflation Soars To 25.80% In Aug 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.