Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,127 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Marital Issues - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marital Issues (4416 Views)

Man Seeks Divorce Because Wife Ran Mad After Extra-marital Affair / Let’s Talk About It: Marital Issues And Solutions / Marital Issues: In Need Of Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marital Issues by stan4b(m): 9:58am On Nov 13, 2014
Hello friends. My very good friend is having a serious issue in her home. Though, many water has passed under d bridged. I will just skip some level of abstraction nd go to d main issue.
My friend is 8 months pregnant now, 5 months into her pregnancy, she had a misunderstanding with her husband, so out of anger or payback, she cheated on her husband, she slept with another guy with her pregnancy. When she told me I was mad at her, I told her to tell her husband to clear her mind, but she said she couldn't so I just allowed it slide. When I asked her how many times she had sex with the guy, she said once. Few weeks after sleeping with the other guy, she with her husband settled the misunderstanding. Last two months, her husband started behaving very funny, he wouldn't talk to her, he wouldn't touch her, he wouldn't eat her food or try to get close to her, he totally kept his distance. When she told me about her husbands sudden change in attitude, my first reaction was that maybe he has found out about the cheat his wife committed, but I told her to b strong that everytin will b ok. Early this month, my friend and her husband started talking to each other a little. Yesterday, she told me she was confused, I asked her why, then she told me that her husband told her he cheated on her about the same time she cheated on him, and that's why he was behaving very funny cos he wasn't happy about the act he committed. After she told me everything yesterday, I suggested to her if she can open up to her husband, she said she can't. So, the issue now is, I know I can convince her to open up to her husband, but pls guys is telling her husband about her own cheat a good move?
Re: Marital Issues by stan4b(m): 10:02am On Nov 13, 2014
Pls, b4 u condemn, remember nobody is perfect.
Re: Marital Issues by zizazizu: 10:09am On Nov 13, 2014
Hmm. I read somewhere that the truth will set you free. Most times, it is the person that tells it that is set free. The person being told might end up enslaved to confusion, mistrust, distrust and anger.

I suggest she clears her conscience with her God and leave it at that. For her to confess to her husband that, while being five months heavy with his child as his wife, she had sex with another man might be too hard to swallow.

Na so I see am.

7 Likes

Re: Marital Issues by bennyrazz: 10:13am On Nov 13, 2014
yea, nobody is perfect but your friend and his wife are a perfect match. What I can't seem to understand is why would a pregnant woman (5months pregnant) decide to sleep with another man? and I really also wonder the type of man that will sleep with another man's pregnant wife?? really it's bad and it might affect the Baby. That man that slept with another man's pregnant wife needs to be dealt with. Ask our grandmothers they will tell you. But really, the person to blame here is the husband for distancing himself from his wife. A pregnant woman needs more love from her husband both emotional, psychological, sexual e.tc but since husband have confessed, wife should also confess her sins and I pray God help the unborn baby.

2 Likes

Re: Marital Issues by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 13, 2014
You sir! Are too close for comfort...

You were her confidant before marriage..fne.
After marriage? Still her confidant. ? Dude! WTF is wrong with you. She'll never get upclose and personal with her hubby with you in the picture.
The only confidant a wife needs is her hubby!
You are cheating her hubby and her, by robbing hubby of confidant position. Get out of their F.ing business and let them sort their issues. Their marriage isn't your responsibility. Its theirs. You'l be doing yourself a whole world of good..... Let your friend know, the only confidant she needs is her hubby!!

17 Likes

Re: Marital Issues by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 13, 2014
Hmm. why must people cheat JUST BECAUSE they have a misunderstanding? What does the cheating achieve in the end? Does it solve the misunderstanding at the end of day? Cheating will always bring problems to those who cheat, male or female. The woman cheated for God knows what. her husband cheated even when they had already settled. There are other underlying issues that they need to sort out. I doubt if the marriage would ever be the same if the woman opens up. Men are known not to ever take cheating likely as women do. The husband felt very o.k opening up because men always believe women will forgive easily which is not always the case. But will you say the same for her husband? I understand why she doesnt wanna open up. If her husband is the understanding type, he would take it that both have wronged each other therefore let bygones be bygones so that they can move on and work on their marriage. But if he doesnt have that kind of mentality, sorry.

2 Likes

Re: Marital Issues by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 13, 2014
Somethings you take to God and your grave.

9 Likes

Re: Marital Issues by stinggy(m): 10:48am On Nov 13, 2014
To imagine a certain guy slept with a 5-month preggy lady is disgusting angry
Re: Marital Issues by DesChyko: 11:10am On Nov 13, 2014
Even in a marriage, couples must have their secrets.
It's best she kept quiet about it. Whatever comes along the way will be dealt with. For the meantime, she should keep the non-existent fear at bay.
If she can't be cool without spilling the beans, she doesn't need advice to tell her husband then.
Some things are better left unsaid.
Re: Marital Issues by askralph(m): 11:23am On Nov 13, 2014
I think since the man opened up she should open up also. It is a marriage and its best they start being honest with eachother. she would be really burdened about this for a long time. let her just let it out and let it go. BUt this is just my opinion.

Look at my sinature for my blog. I am more about general life problems, inspiration and many more. thanks guys
Re: Marital Issues by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 13, 2014
Oga no go take am cool if he hear even if you tell am when you catch am on top another woman grin grin grin lipsrsealed. Wears my bulletproof
Re: Marital Issues by stan4b(m): 1:41pm On Nov 13, 2014
brosss:
You sir! Are too close for comfort...

You were her confidant before marriage..fne.
After marriage? Still her confidant. ? Dude! WTF is wrong with you. She'll never get upclose and personal with her hubby with you in the picture.
The only confidant a wife needs is her hubby!
You are cheating her hubby and her, by robbing hubby of confidant position. Get out of their F.ing business and let them sort their issues. Their marriage isn't your responsibility. Its theirs. You'l be doing yourself a whole world of good..... Let your friend know, the only confidant she needs is her hubby!!

Ok sir, Tanx for pointing out.
Re: Marital Issues by tpia6: 1:42pm On Nov 13, 2014
You go fear story
Re: Marital Issues by stan4b(m): 1:47pm On Nov 13, 2014
stinggy:

Guy, very disgusting. If I was d guy, I will feel as if am pounding d baby on d head, when sexin her.
Re: Marital Issues by Kimoni: 1:53pm On Nov 13, 2014
tpia6:
You go fear story

Me sef I weak ooo, 5 month pregnant woman cheating on her husband as payback?? shocked shocked

Is that not an abomination?

2 Likes

Re: Marital Issues by beeevan: 2:07pm On Nov 13, 2014
If you are bold enough to cheat, you should be strong enough to shut the F up! undecided. I just hope you aren't the dude she cheated with though undecided.

6 Likes

Re: Marital Issues by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 13, 2014
beeevan:
If you are bold enough to cheat, you should be strong enough to shut the F up! undecided. I just hope you aren't the dude she cheated with though undecided.

Let her take one for the team.

1 Like

Re: Marital Issues by Kanwulia: 2:31pm On Nov 13, 2014
Mehhhhhhhhhhn!
These are a bunch of MARITAL NOVICES with SINGLE BIZZZZZZZY-BUDDIES as so-called friends!

OP! You need to stop pressuring this woman to do the UNTHINKABLE. . . . and LEARN TO FACE YOUR OWN LIFE! angry
Na the stooooopid pregnant "wife" I blame o. WHY SHE DEY TALK TO YOU? undecided

There is a VERY, VERRRRRRRRRRRRY, VERRRRRRRRRRRRY, VERRRRRRRRRRRRY good reason why IMPORTANT DISCIPLINES SUCH AS PHILOSOPHY, PSYCHOLOGY, STATISTICS, SOCIOLOGY, WORLD History and WORLD Literature remain AS MANDATORY ELECTIVES in ANY undergraduate level of study IN ANY PART OF THE CIVILIZED WORLD!!! kiss

CHRISTIAN/ISLAMIC RELIGIOUS STUDIES DO NOT EXIST AS ESSENTIAL SUBJECTS OF STUDY IN ANY PART OF THE CIVILIZED WORLD. . . . . .EXCEPT IN AREAS OF THEOLOGY! Because, they are mainly IRRATIONAL, BRAIN-WASSSSHING SUBJECTS AND EMOTIONAL/PSYCHOLOGICAL MANIPULATIVE TOOLS FOR CON-ARTISTS AND HYPNOTISTS! kiss

With liberal arts, you have great opportunities to get the MOST BASIC EDUCATION ABOUT HUMAN NATURE, AND CAN ALWAYS PREDICT THE CONSEQUENCES OF ANY ACTION/REACTION IN ALL CIRCUMSTANCES! kiss

8 Likes

Re: Marital Issues by Kanwulia: 2:34pm On Nov 13, 2014
OP. . . .!

If you all claim to be educated. . . .You would have at least read "TESS OF THE D'Urbervilles"! kiss

IF YOU NEVER HEARD OF IT. . . . Go and read it! kiss
The simple lesson is that. . . .women easily forgive and at least TRY TO MOVE ON.
MEN? NEVER!!!!! Even when they THEMSELVES commit the most HEINOUS CRIMES OF HUMANITY!!!!

You need to tell that woman to face her marriage and STOP TELLING HER HOW TO HANDLE HER LIFE, HUSBAND AND MARRIAGE!

You are a potential WEASEL IN ANY FAMILY!!!!

You need to learn to mind your business and STOP MEDDLING for a hobby or profession!

Thanks! kiss

6 Likes

Re: Marital Issues by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 13, 2014
They r both good for each other. Husband cheats,wife cheats. Nothing spoil.
I wonder why there should be marriage in the first place. No woman can live by one diiick forever and no man can live by one pusssy forever. Everyone wants something new so why should a cheating woman be condemned and the cheating man spared.
It is better to stay out of marriage and be free to fuzk whoever you want.

2 Likes

Re: Marital Issues by stan4b(m): 2:55pm On Nov 13, 2014
beeevan:
Bros, haba. Though, she told me she paid d guy off, so d guy actually might av done it because of money.
Re: Marital Issues by beeevan: 3:10pm On Nov 13, 2014
stan4b:

Bros, haba. Though, she told me she paid d guy off, so d guy actually might av done it because of money.

Shuu!!Paying for sex to get back at her husband? That's beyond dumb mehn....If you are going to cheat, why not at least enjoy it and face the consequences. Her matter dey heaven..

1 Like

Re: Marital Issues by stan4b(m): 3:33pm On Nov 13, 2014
beeevan:

Shuu!!Paying for sex to get back at her husband? That's beyond dumb mehn....If you are going to cheat, why not at least enjoy it and face the consequences. Her matter dey heaven..
Na too much money, money miss road.
Re: Marital Issues by tpia6: 3:44pm On Nov 13, 2014
Though, she told me she paid d guy off, so d guy actually might av done it because of money.

you go fear story se.
Re: Marital Issues by stinggy(m): 4:02pm On Nov 13, 2014
Tabh:
They r both good for each other. Husband cheats,wife cheats. Nothing spoil.
I wonder why there should be marriage in the first place. No woman can live by one diiick forever and no man can live by one pusssy forever. Everyone wants something new so why should a cheating woman be condemned and the cheating man spared.
It is better to stay out of marriage and be free to fuzk whoever you want.

True talk, many might argue sha.
Re: Marital Issues by dBard: 4:59pm On Nov 13, 2014
stan4b:

Bullshit.. angry angry
She paid a guy t sleep with her??
For Naija here
Did she book him in advance

I personally don't believe a pregnant woman will so easily get someone t lay with her or even have the 'mind' t go sought f such IF there hasn't bin a prior relationship BTW she and the fellow.

Your friend is lying her ass off cos d story isn't as clear as she makes it sound.

Abt her telling, that's btwn she,her conscience n God.
Peace..

1 Like

Re: Marital Issues by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 13, 2014
You better stay out of their marriage.
Re: Marital Issues by stan4b(m): 6:07pm On Nov 13, 2014
dBard:

Bullshit.. angry angry
She paid a guy t sleep with her??
For Naija here
Did she book him in advance

I personally don't believe a pregnant woman will so easily get someone t lay with her or even have the 'mind' t go sought f such IF there hasn't bin a prior relationship BTW she and the fellow.

Your friend is lying her ass off cos d story isn't as clear as she makes it sound.

Abt her telling, that's btwn she,her conscience n God.
Peace..

Bros, I know d story sounds somehow, but its d plain truth. Though, she nd her husband are rich.
Re: Marital Issues by stan4b(m): 6:09pm On Nov 13, 2014
carefreewannabe:
You better stay out of their marriage.
Yea, I tink u r right. I really need to stay out of their marriage.
Re: Marital Issues by SAMBARRY: 7:46pm On Nov 13, 2014
stinggy:
what's disgusting about it. Ya mates wey dey sleep with 60 something year old women nko grin tongue

2 Likes

Re: Marital Issues by stan4b(m): 8:02pm On Nov 13, 2014
SAMBARRY:
what's disgusting about it. Ya mates wey dey sleep with 60 something year old women nko grin tongue
Dat one is different o. This woman has sometin growing inside her.
Re: Marital Issues by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 13, 2014
stan4b:

Yea, I tink u r right. I really need to stay out of their marriage.

I really think that you will do yourself and them a favor by doing so.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do Your Kids 'celebrate' Halloween? / Read 10 Reasons Why Every Nigerian Woman Should Visit A Strip Club At Least Once / Enroling Under 2 Yrs Child To School,bad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.