Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,969 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Let's Celebrate Lieutenant M Umar. Killed By Boko Haram (Photo) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Celebrate Lieutenant M Umar. Killed By Boko Haram (Photo) (40556 Views)

Old Couple Who Lost Their Only Child To Boko Haram (photo) / Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram (photo) / Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Victory Over Boko Haram (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Celebrate Lieutenant M Umar. Killed By Boko Haram (Photo) by nkenu(m): 6:07pm On Nov 13, 2014
Rest in the bossom of the Lord gallant officer. May God accept you in heaven. I appreciate this post. This is what we should be doing for our gallant soldiers laying their lives for us daily. Nigeria is in war. Lets all unit
Fight wine this war.
Re: Let's Celebrate Lieutenant M Umar. Killed By Boko Haram (Photo) by odiyaka(m): 6:42pm On Nov 13, 2014
Rest On Gallant Lt.
Re: Let's Celebrate Lieutenant M Umar. Killed By Boko Haram (Photo) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 13, 2014
DaBullIT:

OK I believe you. But who's we ? We are international blablabla office got no name ? you can sell 18m car but you didn't provide a webpage or email where you can be contacted ? I still stand on my previous point though I think posting an ad for a 18M car in a page for mourning a soldier who can't afford it with 3 year savings is insensitive

Our office is Giant Gee Nig. Ltd, located at the address above. Our website is www.giantgeeltd.com

As for posting add on this thread, I really don't see how that's your business.

If you must know, we are into project financing, gas pipeline laying, security software, financial consultant and sole agent for Allied Group of Italy and also General Agent SI.RA Group GmbH.

Thanks!
Re: Let's Celebrate Lieutenant M Umar. Killed By Boko Haram (Photo) by Afroconnect: 6:56pm On Nov 13, 2014
Thank you for the sacrifice,for ye are the true brave hearts.
Re: Let's Celebrate Lieutenant M Umar. Killed By Boko Haram (Photo) by Jilo83(m): 7:08pm On Nov 13, 2014
ur death shall never be in vain gallant soldier.
Re: Let's Celebrate Lieutenant M Umar. Killed By Boko Haram (Photo) by DobleO7: 7:22pm On Nov 13, 2014
RIP to the dead!
Re: Let's Celebrate Lieutenant M Umar. Killed By Boko Haram (Photo) by Eziachi: 7:33pm On Nov 13, 2014
Never mind celebrating him as that is meaningless to a dead man, especially the one that died in vain for Nigeria. What you should worry about is what happens to his wife and kids now? As they will become part of the forgotten statistics.
Re: Let's Celebrate Lieutenant M Umar. Killed By Boko Haram (Photo) by whyx06(m): 7:54pm On Nov 13, 2014
RIP... lieutenant
Re: Let's Celebrate Lieutenant M Umar. Killed By Boko Haram (Photo) by Ribaman(m): 8:02pm On Nov 13, 2014
As the son of an ex-soldier ( proper barracks boy), my heart breaks when I see photos like Umar's. I feel for his close relatives, because Nigeria has no plans in place to honour/reward/immortalise fallen heroes like Umar. A good eg of what I am saying here is the ECOMOG wahala, that operation, despite its many good points, wrecked one hell of damage on military/ barracks psyche all over Nigeria.
Umar, rest in peace sir!
Re: Let's Celebrate Lieutenant M Umar. Killed By Boko Haram (Photo) by emmymdk: 8:07pm On Nov 13, 2014
dgitrader:

Youngman, remove that picture and stop your impersonation. What nonsense.

Sorry to disappoint u, I don't do e-fight... I forgive u
Re: Let's Celebrate Lieutenant M Umar. Killed By Boko Haram (Photo) by hardbody: 8:10pm On Nov 13, 2014
It is a calculated hazard. Hazards of a profession. Ŕeminds me of when i first hinted to my dad that i wanted to study law. He said its a hazardous profession especially if i engage in land matters. I laughed it off. Today some high profile cases could cost one his life. It is a known hazard but once you have chosen to go into it, you must be prepared for the worst. Mitigate the risks the best you can and move on. That is one of the reasons people in military service are permitted to write their wills at an age that is lower than generally acceptable. Same reason they are given preferential treatment in matters relating to the Pensions Laws. May the bereaved find solace.
Re: Let's Celebrate Lieutenant M Umar. Killed By Boko Haram (Photo) by hardbody: 8:21pm On Nov 13, 2014
Tokunbohkinibig:
The truth is that it's only Igbos and some ss people who see this war as Northerners' war rather than Nigerian war. Keeping it real.

Whoever brings ant infested wood to his domain should not complain when lizards come visiting. The secession bid for self determination led to millions of deaths. How did the North react? That was our cross, we carried it. This is their cross, they should carry it stoically. I don't give a flying fvck if they decimate themselves and turn that region into a wilderness. Nemesis just started the catch up game
Re: Let's Celebrate Lieutenant M Umar. Killed By Boko Haram (Photo) by Aslawish(m): 8:41pm On Nov 13, 2014
May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Let's Celebrate Lieutenant M Umar. Killed By Boko Haram (Photo) by dgitrader(m): 8:46pm On Nov 13, 2014
emmymdk:

Sorry to disappoint u, I don't do e-fight... I forgive u

na fly wey no dey take advice dey follow deadbody enter grave. Case closed.
Re: Let's Celebrate Lieutenant M Umar. Killed By Boko Haram (Photo) by raphy(m): 8:58pm On Nov 13, 2014
R.I.P sir, this one wey aboki dey kill aboki na bad bizness o.only God go hlp naija and jonathan want to contest.
Re: Let's Celebrate Lieutenant M Umar. Killed By Boko Haram (Photo) by Kenedex: 10:02pm On Nov 13, 2014
this is a sad news for a grt loss for the country as we loss our belove brother ind hand of BH may his gently soul rest in peace i think it is time for all nigeria to come together and reason together and fight dis war together i think this is nt d time to criticise lt m umar u hav lay ur life for dis country becoz of all of us in nigeria ur name will nt b eraz in d history once again rip lt m umar
Re: Let's Celebrate Lieutenant M Umar. Killed By Boko Haram (Photo) by simdam500(m): 10:04pm On Nov 13, 2014
rest in right hand of God
Re: Let's Celebrate Lieutenant M Umar. Killed By Boko Haram (Photo) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Nov 13, 2014
Funniez:
May his soul rest in peace. GEJ see what u've caused?

What as GEJ caused? That is how you people start with your bad mouth, na GEJ carry gun kill am? na people like una dey cause problem for hin government. RIP gallant man.
Re: Let's Celebrate Lieutenant M Umar. Killed By Boko Haram (Photo) by Kirinwa: 2:17am On Nov 14, 2014
malele:

So the soldiers that have the best weapons in the world don't die during War fare?

They do but the casualty is minimal.
Re: Let's Celebrate Lieutenant M Umar. Killed By Boko Haram (Photo) by Tedpgrass: 2:39am On Nov 14, 2014
RIP

Re: Let's Celebrate Lieutenant M Umar. Killed By Boko Haram (Photo) by shegzee43: 3:55am On Nov 14, 2014
malele:

So the soldiers that have the best weapons in the world don't die during War fare?

abeg educate this man.
Re: Let's Celebrate Lieutenant M Umar. Killed By Boko Haram (Photo) by lizliz: 5:22am On Nov 14, 2014
RIP
Re: Let's Celebrate Lieutenant M Umar. Killed By Boko Haram (Photo) by heatflux: 7:04am On Nov 14, 2014
What of his other colleagues with no pictures or name?
Re: Let's Celebrate Lieutenant M Umar. Killed By Boko Haram (Photo) by MNDY(m): 7:31am On Nov 14, 2014
Arch1:
This soldier is a Northerner, he died fighting for his country against Boko Haram the same way several Northerners who make up the CivilianJTF died while fighting against Boko Haram.

Many Northern Islamic cleric have been killed because they preached /spoke against Boko Haram e.g Ibrahim Birkuti, Liman Bana, Sheikh Adam Albani etc.

The Northerners have been the worst affected by Boko Harams terror yet some people still wrongly and ignorantly accuse them of being Boko Haram supporters. Its high time we see this war against Boko as a Nigerian problem and not Northern problem alone.

Bros, how about the clerics' refusal to nip it in the bud when it was developing initially?
-------------
The north's terrorism is a "boomerang" (back-fire)! And if care is not taken, it will spread!
Re: Let's Celebrate Lieutenant M Umar. Killed By Boko Haram (Photo) by juniorolan(m): 7:35am On Nov 14, 2014
May your gentle soul rest in peace.
Re: Let's Celebrate Lieutenant M Umar. Killed By Boko Haram (Photo) by samuyafiiyawa: 8:53am On Nov 14, 2014
that is one amongst the many disadvantages of clueless leadership! RIP soldier
Re: Let's Celebrate Lieutenant M Umar. Killed By Boko Haram (Photo) by samuyafiiyawa: 8:55am On Nov 14, 2014
That is one amongst the many demerits of a clueless leader
Re: Let's Celebrate Lieutenant M Umar. Killed By Boko Haram (Photo) by Anglovel: 6:11pm On Nov 14, 2014
Funniez:
NO O,NOT GEJ,BUT BH SPONSORS,SYMPATHISERS ETC,PLUS THOSE PEOPLE WHO REFUSED TO MAKE SOPHISTICATED WEAPONS & THEIR HARD EARNED ALLOWANCES AVAILABLE TO THEM.....RIP GALLANT SOLDIER!
Re: Let's Celebrate Lieutenant M Umar. Killed By Boko Haram (Photo) by Henrysoul(m): 11:44am On Nov 15, 2014
Funniez:
. take ur tym, olodo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

APC Campaign Rally In Sokoto (Photos) / Godswill Akpabio Wears Chieftaincy Turban / Police Dares Nigerians To Embark On #RevolutionNow March

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.