Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked (51950 Views)

Joagbaje Was Right About Ebola, Jesus Is The Cure, AnotherEbola Victim Testifies / *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Joagbaje This Will Shock You , A Very Short Message By Zac Pooen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 13, 2014
Joagbaje:
MY FULL RESPONSE

i will summarize . Jeff testifies of being healed of HIV. Actually That's about 2years ago or 3. I asked for his medical records he said he could get it within the week. And I assumed he had. I sought his consent on the testimony being shared online . He consented . I asked for the editing of the video .which was done . And a Clip from from the particular programme which Jeff mentioned. Was presented which actually fit Jeff story and also looked like him to a great extent. Except that the other guy looks very sickly and lean which could also be attributed to the ailment . But to be very sure . The video link was sent to jeff on whatsapp to verify if he watched the video and if he was the one being prayed for And he affirmed , so that clears me of any deliberate manipulation . I can send the screen shot of the whatsapp conversation to Gombs if he could post it for me. Sir john also saw the chat because I posted the screen shot to him also.That's that about the Video.

Then concerning his healing. Noe Somebody may ask why i didn't insist on seeing the medical report.the answer is simple I know beyond doubt that the person I prayed for in that video was healed . So the issue is was it Jeff?. And Jeff confirmed he was. So I had double assurance . The witness of the spirit in me on the day of prayer and Jeff affirmation. My shock came when Jeff's pastor watched the video and said it's not Jeff and he gave the video to Jeff and said Jeff said he's not sure it's him. I gave the development feedback to Sirjohn that they said it's not him. And Sirjohn told me that Jeff had admitted to him before also that he watched the video and that he was the one. Sirjohn even posted the audio of the conversation. And he warned that he doesn't trust Jeff .

On why I was not keen on being the one to present the medical evidence . Firstly Because some people here will claim it's manipulated . I prefer the investigators to talk with the testifier and ask him for proof of his healing . And also because of my previous discussion with Sirjohn. He had ask if I can present any miracle through prayer ,he would travell there to investigate and talk with the Neighbours and relative and medicals . So I left the investigation for Him.

So I gave the challenge. For john to find out if this miracle was staged or a fraud as they claimed. I gave the phone number of the guy with the understanding that he had his papers now. When john told me the guy didn't have them , I called him to ask. He said he is now living in delta. And he is out of job. He didn't even have money to go and get the records. I asked for his account no. I sent 30,000 to him.and later another 10,000. Sirjohn will bear witness that the guy sometimes doesn't pick calls for days . I dealt with john with all transparency . Jeff claimed he got his doctors report from of of the doctors who had been transferred to Owerri. But he said they were robbed on the way and he had to go back and start all over. I agree to still give him even if it's 100,000 . To avoid. Story. Sir John was even warning me . That the brother may be taking me for a ride. While we are still waiting for that . I introduced his pastor to john who knew about the history of his ailment .

Finally I had to get his pastor and his ex Fiancee to go to one of the hospitals to get the record of his first test of HIV positive which was sent to Sirjohn. There were 3 hospitals where he said he had test. They've not been able to get the one for HIV negative. He was to go to owerri again . His pastor finally concluded Jeff should do another test now. And he later called me that Jeff travelled. I've called him and sent message . So I'm waiting for the other reports and feed back. And he finally present them . They should be well Scrutinized for any falsehood. And there need be . Jeff can be compelled to do fresh test. If there's anything else I remember I will re post. That's it for now.

testiculus habet bene pendentes

1 Like

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Fourcade(m): 8:37pm On Nov 13, 2014
Mike agreed but told him that he would take him for a fresh test in Bayelsa if he is unable to produce the result; what happened next? Jeff absconded from his house and has since not been seen.

Mah Nigga grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Gombs(m): 8:38pm On Nov 13, 2014
Topgainer:

GOMBs this thread is not gonna die.

It will be ONLINE for so long a time may possibly outlive Loveworlds should they continue with staged miracles to fetch God glory and fetch more fame for themselves. The very thing that puts Christianity ti disrepute

Victims then will come here to see they were fore-warned years ago and as such they will have some consolation

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Tarokboy: 8:38pm On Nov 13, 2014
I have been following this thread and have observed that the bone of contention if I am not mistaking is if Oga Jo can perform Miracles or not right?
I am not here to side any party but I feel all this can be settled.
Now Pastor Jo stated that several other miracles have been performed by him hence the mix up in the Video of Jeff.
Sir Jo please since you are ready to prove you can actually heal and many other healings have been performed by you, why not upload or post more links to miracles I.e making the blind see and the lame walk and contacts and addreses of those healed so that others can go confirm just like the case of Jeff.
I repeat Miracles of giving sight to individuals who where born blind and perhaps one who had polio from childhood will settle this case
Sorry it may sound like I am doubting pastor Jo but this has to be settled once and for all.
Regards.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Boss13: 8:39pm On Nov 13, 2014
SirJohn what was he doing in Owerri? His testimony was a test in FMC Portharcourt and Gloryland Bayelsa. Watch the video again, he mentioned another hospital (with no name) in port harcourt. I noticed you were only interested in Jeff. The clip had another guy who testified. Do you have the full clip? I want people to see through Joagbaje.

3 Likes

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by plaetton: 8:39pm On Nov 13, 2014
nora544:
https://www.nairaland.com/1881318/joagbaje-right-ebola-jesus-cure

read this because the orginal post was deleted when joagbaye want to show us that he could heal Ebola

Yeah. I reported him to the mods as a public health hazard.

4 Likes

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 13, 2014
Tarokboy:
I have been following this thread and have observed that the bone of contention if I am not mistaking is if Oga Jo can perform Miracles or not right?
Now Pastor Jo stated that several other miracles have been performed by him hence the mix up in the Video of Jeff.
Sir Jo please since you are ready to prove you can actually heal and many other healings have been performed by you, why not upload or post more links to miracles I.e making the blind see and the lame walk and contacts and addreses of those healed so that others can go confirm just like the case of Jeff.
I repeat Miracles of giving sight to individuals who where born blind and perhaps one who had polio from childhood will settle this case
Sorry it may sound like I am doubting pastor Jo but this has to be settled once and for all.
Regards.

You just spoke my mind. Put doubting Thomases to sleep Pastor Joagbaje.

2 Likes

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 13, 2014
Joagbaje:
Gombs, I'm sending the screen shot of Jeff affirmation of the video on whatsapp to you now. Kindly post it for all to see
from one crook to another undecided

2 Likes

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 13, 2014
SirJohn

please piece every thing together. We need to know where you are coming from and the landing pad.
Let the weeding begin!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 13, 2014
jossi994:
testiculus habet bene pendentes
Wickid!!!
Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Boss13: 8:43pm On Nov 13, 2014
Tarokboy:
Regards.

He is not. Do you want to spoil his business.

2 Likes

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 13, 2014
diluminati:
SirJohn

please piece every thing together. We need to know where you are coming from and the landing pad.
Let the weeding begin!!!!!!!!!!!
We already know.

Jo is a fraud from Sir John's last post.

Clearly avoiding issues that would bring the issue to a better view.

1 Like

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 13, 2014
StarBoard:

Wickid!!!
wink let him continue with his fairytale. Maybe he thinks this is a kindergarten class. undecided

1 Like

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Topgainer: 8:46pm On Nov 13, 2014
Can Somebody tell Goons Gombs to stop flooding this thread with USELESS GRAPHICS,

We are not JOKING here. This is a serious issue any Christian should be concerned about

8 Likes

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Boss13: 8:50pm On Nov 13, 2014
SirJohn I want to thank you for taking up the challenge when Joagbaje was boasting around. I also want to thank you for uncovering the truth and putting joagbaje where he should be. Now, it is left for Joagbaje to fulfil his promise by giving you the N500,000 you rightly deserve it. Good luck Good man

4 Likes

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 13, 2014
Topgainer:

Can Somebody tell Goons Gombs to stop flooding this thread with USELESS GRAPHICS,

We are not JOKING here. This is a serious issue any Christian should be concerned about
Bro dont let your bp rise for nothing.
Jesters will do all they can to distract from the issue at hand.
There is no need to take people who don't want to be taken seriously.
You know what you are after. Let clowns continue acting like 5 year old kids.

7 Likes

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Boss13: 8:52pm On Nov 13, 2014
Topgainer:

He does it a lot. One of his ways to derail the thread especially when things are not in their favour. That was why I was mad, because they were so arrogant.

5 Likes

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Boss13: 8:56pm On Nov 13, 2014
Joagaje has left the thread. I do hope that is the last of him here on nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 13, 2014
So is it safe to conclude that the "miracle" was staged?

3 Likes

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Gombs(m): 8:57pm On Nov 13, 2014
Topgainer:

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Gombs(m): 8:59pm On Nov 13, 2014
Boss13:

He does it a lot. One of his ways to derail the thread especially when things are not in their favour. That was why I was mad, because they were so arrogant.

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Boss13: 9:01pm On Nov 13, 2014
StarBoard:
So is it safe to conclude that the "miracle" was staged?

very staged as always with the general overseer - jerry curl chris oyaks

6 Likes

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by vooks: 9:03pm On Nov 13, 2014
Let's get this straight;
1. A man shows up at Joagbaje's church and testifies of his prior visit where prayers were made for him and how he was healed of HIV and his negative status confirmed in three hospitals

2. The man claims to be another man being prayed for for the same disease in the same church

3. The man being prayed for is said to be HIV+ and he was healed

4. The man claiming to have been healed turns out to be HIV+

Why would a HIV+ man give false testimony of being healed and how the same was confirmed by three separate hospital tests?
This man is an ACCOMPLICE; they had his spectacular testimony and they spiced it with the prayers. But since no prayers were offered, they used the best match ( a dead guy by now otherwise he'd have gone back to testify!) for nostalgia cheesy

PS: joagbaje can somewhat perceive/discern HIV leaving the sick guy's body but can't discern the same HIV inside the man in front of him purporting to have been healed? grin grin grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by trustman: 9:04pm On Nov 13, 2014
Topgainer:

[size=14pt]He's proving himself not only to be a CLOWN but also suffering from some psychological (pathological?) condition.
Maybe he needs to visit the FMC.[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Boss13: 9:05pm On Nov 13, 2014
vooks:
Let's get this straight;
1. A man shows up at Joagbaje's church and testifies of his prior visit where prayers were made for him and how he was healed of HIV and his negative status confirmed in three hospitals

2. The man claims to be another man being prayed for for the same disease in the same church

Why would a HIV+ man give false testimony of being healed and how the same was confirmed by three separate hospital tests?
This man is an ACCOMPLICE; they had his spectacular testimony and they spiced it with the prayers. But since no prayers were offered, they used the best match ( a dead guy by now otherwise he'd have gone back to testify!) for nostalgia cheesy

PS: joagbaje can somewhat perceive/discern HIV leaving the sick guy's body but can't discern the same HIV inside the man in front of him purporting to have been healed? grin grin grin

Vooks a man with a discerning mind. You see through the deception. Then like a crying baby he comes to nairaland for sympathy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 13, 2014
Boss13:
Joagaje has left the thread. I do hope that is the last of him here on nairaland.
his battery is dead on his other device. Good riddance abeg.

seriously im glad this thread appeared. I know for real whom to take seriously.

Joe is just a belly serving man wanting to get his share of the loot that is apparently easy to get in modern day Christianity.
Greedy, boastful, vain, pompous doesnt even begin to describe him.

6 Likes

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Gombs(m): 9:09pm On Nov 13, 2014
trustman:

[size=14pt]He's proving himself not only to be a CLOWN but also suffering from some psychological (pathological?) condition.
Maybe he needs to visit the FMC.[/size]

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by PastorAIO: 9:11pm On Nov 13, 2014
Oh Gosh! Just when I thought NL was getting dry. You guys came through eventually.

4 Likes

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Boss13: 9:11pm On Nov 13, 2014
StarBoard:

his battery is dead on his other device. Good riddance abeg.

seriously im glad this thread appeared. I know for real whom to take seriously.

Joe is just a belly serving man wanting to get his share of the loot that is apparently easy to get in modern day Christianity.
Greedy, boastful, vain, pompous doesnt even begin to describe him.

Dont forget this

Gombs:
I'd contact Joagbaje for his side of the story!...

Meanwhile, nicely played stunt SirJohn. I'd be back smiley

You had to post the chat here too? That was private talk man!

EDITED:
I called him, he is enroute Port Harcourt (Driving)...He said he would visit the thread as soon as he stops driving.

Until then.... ***Unfollows thread***
Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by shdemidemi(m): 9:13pm On Nov 13, 2014
Topgainer:

Then Gombs you are a pathetic Fanatic. Doesn't your conscience prick you for once.

Conscience! ha, Gombs traded that for prosperity long time ago.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by plaetton: 9:17pm On Nov 13, 2014
vooks:
Let's get this straight;

vooks:
Let's get this straight;

These guys are nothing but hustlers.
These is nothing they would not do or say to sell their wares.

My particular anger at these clowns is that they are dabbling with deadly issues that have deadly repercussions on society, without even a care.

Other imbeciles likes Gombs and striktimi would defend these fraudsters with out an ounce of care of the damage to the larger society.
And the slowpoke calls me emotional.
If I can't be emotional about a public health hazard, then i don't know what else I could be emtional about.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by vooks: 9:17pm On Nov 13, 2014
Gombs is a Christ Embassy hooligan. He will soil this place with gifs to irritate you. Ignore the kid.
His other specialty is spewing Oyaks puke all over.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Reply)

COZA Pastor: Ese Walter Reacts To Current Alleged Sex Scandal / Apostle Johnson Suleman Resurrects A Dead Boy - Omega Fire Ministries (Video) / Catholics Mark Ash Wednesday In Black Outfits To Protest Against Insecurity

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.