Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked (51947 Views)

Joagbaje Was Right About Ebola, Jesus Is The Cure, AnotherEbola Victim Testifies / *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Joagbaje This Will Shock You , A Very Short Message By Zac Pooen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Boss13: 9:21pm On Nov 13, 2014
plaetton:

These guys are nothing but hustlers.
These is nothing they would not do or say to sell their wares.

My particular anger at these clowns is that they are dabbling with deadly issues that have deadly repercussions on society, without even a care.

Other imbeciles likes Gombs and striktimi would defend these fraudsters with out an ounce of care of the damage to the larger society.
And the slowpoke calls me emotional.
If I can't be emotional about a public health hazard, then i don't know what else I could be emtional about.

What was annoying was how they wanted to coined it as a mistake on the part of Joagbaje that he was deceived by Jeff. Why would Jeff wander of the streets into Joagbaje's church just to testify that he was healed when he wasn't. Remember Sirjohn told us he has lost his job. Joagbaje wants me to believe that he was sending Jeff money to get his HIV report or conspiring with him.

This same Joagbaje told us he can cure ebola shocked The man is so insane.

10 Likes

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Gombs(m): 9:21pm On Nov 13, 2014
vooks:
Gombs is a Christ Embassy hooligan. He will soil this place with gifs to irritate you. Ignore the kid.
His other specialty is spewing Oyaks puke all over.

1 Like

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by SirJohn(m): 9:21pm On Nov 13, 2014
Joagbaje 4:46am On Oct 05:

Don't just sit on your computer typing rubish john .i sense you're afraid .You know this testimony will rubish all the nonsense you've been publishing . I posted the guys number . Why not find out . Why haven't you made an attempt . It's not my duty to run errand for you . If I post medical record here you will call say I forged it so john I challenge you in the name of Jesus whom you're denying . Use your half a million naira to prove me wrong.
Secondly [size=18pt]if you a able to prove that this guy wasn't healed of HIV[/size] . I will give you half a million. .
This is an open challenge john.

Joagbaje,
Did I prove to you that the video was a joke? YES
Did I prove that the guy wasn't healed? YES
Did I prove you wrong? YES

If your response is contrary, please say cool

This is the guys medical report, the only one we could get in two months; can you provide a negative report to cancel this out? NO

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Boss13: 9:24pm On Nov 13, 2014
SirJohn:

Joagbaje,

This is the guys medical report, the only one we could get in two months; can you provide a negative report to cancel this out? NO

Joagbaje abeg pay this man his money. No too much talk inside. Sirjohn call him on phone let him come and tell the house the date of payment.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by plaetton: 9:25pm On Nov 13, 2014
Boss13:

What was annoying was how they wanted to coined it as a mistake on the part of Joagbaje that he was deceived by Jeff. Why would Jeff wander of the streets into Joagbaje's church just to testify that he was healed when he wasn't. Remember Sirjohn told us he has lost his job. Joagbaje wants me to believe that he was sending Jeff money to get his HIV report or conspiring with him.

This same Joagbaje told us he can cure ebola shocked The man is so insane.

The same Joagbaje tried to sell an ebola miracle cure here a few weeks ago. I was so pissed off I quickly reported tot he mods to have the thread removed.
I just can't imagine what is in the hearts of these people and the others that support them.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 13, 2014
plaetton:

Just listen to yourself.

He allowed himself to be deceived ?.

Even if he allowed himself to be deceived(according to you), but he went on to forcefully and passionately market and hawk the deception as true for his benefit, knowing that he had not done his due diligence.
Is that not tantamount to a Fraud on his own part?

It seems you want to redefine the meaning of fraud. Not taking time out to do ones due diligence does not define fraud.
Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Boss13: 9:27pm On Nov 13, 2014
vooks:
Gombs is a Christ Embassy hooligan. He will soil this place with gifs to irritate you. Ignore the kid.
His other specialty is spewing Oyaks puke all over.

he is a lunatic. exactly like the ones eating faeces in Upper Iweka Onitsha

3 Likes

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 13, 2014
Boss13:

very staged as always with the general overseer - jerry curl chris oyaks

well he needs more tutelage on how to make "miracles" appear real.
Jerry Curl master would be disappointed in him for not being able to cover his tracks on this one.
He could lose his position as pastor of whatever branch of goons he is brainwashing in bayelsa.
Now thay would not be funny. No more tithe and offering to consume.

7 Likes

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by paulGrundy(m): 9:27pm On Nov 13, 2014
SirJohn:

Joagbaje,

Can't even see anything, writeup is so tiny. Joagbaje what do you have to say about this?
Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 13, 2014
Boss13:

Joagbaje abeg pay this man his money. No too much talk inside. Sirjohn call him on phone let him come and tell the house the date of payment.
Abi o.
No story warranty.

Pay up or shut up.
The guys credibility is in tatters on all fronts.

2 Likes

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Boss13: 9:29pm On Nov 13, 2014
plaetton:

The same Joagbaje tried to sell an ebola miracle cure here a few weeks ago. I was so pissed off I quickly reported tot he mods to have the thread removed.
I just can't imagine what is in the hearts of these people and the others that support them.

Wickedness nothing but pure wickedness. He has financial target to meet for Christ Embassy.

3 Likes

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 13, 2014
SirJohn

is there anyway to enlarge the pic, looks tiny.

2 Likes

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Gombs(m): 9:39pm On Nov 13, 2014
Boss13:

he is a lunatic. exactly like the ones eating faeces in Upper Iweka Onitsha

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Boss13: 9:41pm On Nov 13, 2014
My people make una see Joagbaje. Joagbaje please provide evidence for all these.

Joagbaje:

I do work miracles as expected of a christian . I have at least 4 HIV cases healed . Blind cases . And a dead raised to life. I don't need any validation from anyone. It's only sad. That many folks here don't know christ nor his power. See how so called Christians are shaking at a common demonic desease. What does the name if Jesus mean to you? What does his death mean to you. Do you know him ? The gospel is not in words but it's in power.

1 Thessalonians 1:5
For our gospel came not unto you in word only, but also in power,

1 Corinthians 2:4
And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man's wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power:

2 Likes

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by plaetton: 9:43pm On Nov 13, 2014
striktlymi:

It seems you want to redefine the meaning of fraud. Not taking time out to do ones due diligence does not define fraud.
Maybe in your churchtian universe it does not.

But in my universe, if you take a medicine ( prayer medicine or real medicine) which you have not accurately verified it's true efficacy, and then you go on to sell such to the public and swear by it's efficacy, then YOU ARE A FRAUDSTER.

If people , perhaps a loved one of yours, had been endangered by Joagbaje's public claim, would you defending him?

You are just a heartless hypocrite who has shown his true colors in more ways than one.

11 Likes

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by paulGrundy(m): 9:43pm On Nov 13, 2014
SirJohn:

Joagbaje,

Do you agree with this account of events?

Joagbaje:
MY FULL RESPONSE

i will summarize . Jeff testifies of being healed of HIV. Actually That's about 2years ago or 3. I asked for his medical records he said he could get it within the week. And I assumed he had. I sought his consent on the testimony being shared online . He consented . I asked for the editing of the video .which was done . And a Clip from from the particular programme which Jeff mentioned. Was presented which actually fit Jeff story and also looked like him to a great extent. Except that the other guy looks very sickly and lean which could also be attributed to the ailment . But to be very sure . The video link was sent to jeff on whatsapp to verify if he watched the video and if he was the one being prayed for And he affirmed , so that clears me of any deliberate manipulation . I can send the screen shot of the whatsapp conversation to Gombs if he could post it for me. Sir john also saw the chat because I posted the screen shot to him also.That's that about the Video.

Then concerning his healing. Noe Somebody may ask why i didn't insist on seeing the medical report.the answer is simple I know beyond doubt that the person I prayed for in that video was healed . So the issue is was it Jeff?. And Jeff confirmed he was. So I had double assurance . The witness of the spirit in me on the day of prayer and Jeff affirmation. My shock came when Jeff's pastor watched the video and said it's not Jeff and he gave the video to Jeff and said Jeff said he's not sure it's him. I gave the development feedback to Sirjohn that they said it's not him. And Sirjohn told me that Jeff had admitted to him before also that he watched the video and that he was the one. Sirjohn even posted the audio of the conversation. And he warned that he doesn't trust Jeff .

On why I was not keen on being the one to present the medical evidence . Firstly Because some people here will claim it's manipulated . I prefer the investigators to talk with the testifier and ask him for proof of his healing . And also because of my previous discussion with Sirjohn. He had ask if I can present any miracle through prayer ,he would travell there to investigate and talk with the Neighbours and relative and medicals . So I left the investigation for Him.

So I gave the challenge. For john to find out if this miracle was staged or a fraud as they claimed. I gave the phone number of the guy with the understanding that he had his papers now. When john told me the guy didn't have them , I called him to ask. He said he is now living in delta. And he is out of job. He didn't even have money to go and get the records. I asked for his account no. I sent 30,000 to him.and later another 10,000. Sirjohn will bear witness that the guy sometimes doesn't pick calls for days . I dealt with john with all transparency . Jeff claimed he got his doctors report from of of the doctors who had been transferred to Owerri. But he said they were robbed on the way and he had to go back and start all over. I agree to still give him even if it's 100,000 . To avoid. Story. Sir John was even warning me . That the brother may be taking me for a ride. While we are still waiting for that . I introduced his pastor to john who knew about the history of his ailment .

Finally I had to get his pastor and his ex Fiancee to go to one of the hospitals to get the record of his first test of HIV positive which was sent to Sirjohn. There were 3 hospitals where he said he had test. They've not been able to get the one for HIV negative. He was to go to owerri again . His pastor finally concluded Jeff should do another test now. And he later called me that Jeff travelled. I've called him and sent message . So I'm waiting for the other reports and feed back. And he finally present them . They should be well Scrutinized for any falsehood. And there need be . Jeff can be compelled to do fresh test. If there's anything else I remember I will re post. That's it for now.

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Ukutsgp(m): 9:45pm On Nov 13, 2014
the lesson here is that we should be careful of what we say and do. we should shown boasting and vain glory. and we should be straightforward in all that we do.

someone said that truth exist, it is only lies that has to be invented.

1 Like

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 13, 2014
Boss13:
My people make una see Joagbaje. Joagbaje please provide evidence for all these.

grin grin grin

Fake long throat pastor cannot bring evidence of one healed, you are asking him for 4.
Dem send you?

3 Likes

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Boss13: 9:52pm On Nov 13, 2014
StarBoard:

grin grin grin

Fake long throat pastor cannot bring evidence of one healed, you are asking him for 4.
Dem send you?

grin. the guy don put am for him CV. I have raised one person from the dead, healed 4 HIV patients and if nigerians does not have adequate information had ebola was handled, I bet he would add that too. For the glory of God indeed.

3 Likes

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 13, 2014
Ukutsgp:
the lesson here is that we should be careful of what we say and do. we should shown boasting and vain glory. and we should be straightforward in all that we do.

someone said that truth exist, it is only lies that has to be invented.
Word bro.
I wonder when I see these men of themselves boast with so much braggadocio and make it sound like they are the sources of their abilities.
At the heart of needless boasting lies emptiness and the need to be appreciated.
Hence they conjure up lies as seen by fake pastor Jo.

2 Likes

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 13, 2014
Boss13:

grin
Bros is not a laughing matter.
Charlatans like Jo are in abundance.

Meanwhile plaetton is still engaging pastor Jo's FRA Williams who is defining fraud for grown men instead of doing so for his little toddler nephews

2 Likes

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 13, 2014
Boss13:

grin. the guy don put am for him CV. I have raised one person from the dead, healed 4 HIV patients and if nigerians does not have adequate information had ebola was handled, I bet he would add that too. For the glory of God indeed.
Dr Abalaka.
Grade 1 charlatan.

How are we no sure that he has not forged the 4 cases he claims he has healed?
and how do we know that there is a video of him "raising" someone from the dead?

Dis one na nollywood special.

3 Likes

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Boss13: 10:01pm On Nov 13, 2014
StarBoard:

Bros is not a laughing matter.
Charlatans like Jo are in abundance.

Meanwhile plaetton is still engaging pastor Jo's FRA Williams who is defining fraud for grown men instead of doing so for his little toddler nephews

I know. Once a man confronts me with the word Pastor, Evangelist, Reverend; I turn off immediately. I know how many business contacts I turned down. One invited me to his office and wanted to bribe me and I was like (in my mind) I thought this guy is a pastor. I politely declined the offer. I don't play that way - fraudsters irritates me.

4 Likes

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by kevoh(m): 10:01pm On Nov 13, 2014
Joagbaje:

I do work miracles as expected of a christian . I have at least 4 HIV cases healed . Blind cases. And a dead raised to life.
shocked shocked Bros you can lie ooo!

5 Likes

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by trustman: 10:01pm On Nov 13, 2014
Joagbaje:
MY FULL RESPONSE

i will summarize .
I can send the screen shot of the whatsapp conversation to Gombs if he could post it for me. Sir john also saw the chat because I posted the screen shot to him also.That's that about the Video.

Then concerning his healing. Noe Somebody may ask why i didn't insist on seeing the medical report.the answer is simple I know beyond doubt that the person I prayed for in that video was healed . So the issue is was it Jeff?. And Jeff confirmed he was. So I had double assurance . [size=14pt]The witness of the spirit in me on the day of prayer[/size] and Jeff affirmation. My shock came when Jeff's pastor watched the video and said it's not Jeff and he gave the video to Jeff and said Jeff said he's not sure it's him. I gave the development feedback to Sirjohn that they said it's not him. And Sirjohn told me that Jeff had admitted to him before also that he watched the video and that he was the one. Sirjohn even posted the audio of the conversation. And he warned that he doesn't trust Jeff .

@ bolded
This is also called to question. Which spirit? How?

5 Likes

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by timmy2409(m): 10:02pm On Nov 13, 2014
The stark contrast between the demeanors of the claimants on the initial thread and on this one is so funny. Daddy pastor puts up a confusing post leaving out specific details to absolve himself of any responsibility, while his Smeagol-like pawn is resigned to posting silly pictures. As if that'll make people forget the issue at hand grin grin

Really, there's one single detail that puts the nail in the coffin for any theories that this was not a planned 'miracle' on the part of Joagbaje

SirJohn:

Jeff claimed he got HIV because he didn't pay his firstfruits; he gave a lengthy tale about how his pastor warned him about not giving his firstfruits.

Good business strategy to get those church people tithing Jo grin

10 Likes

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Boss13: 10:03pm On Nov 13, 2014
StarBoard:

Dr Abalaka.
Grade 1 charlatan.

How are we no sure that he has not forged the 4 cases he claims he has healed?
and how do we know that there is a video of him "raising" someone from the dead?

Dis one na nollywood special.

You need to watch the full video clip of Jeff's testimony. There was a second guy, pure comedy show. That was exactly what I wanted people to watch not Jeff false testimony. Both testimonies took place the same day. if you had watch it completely you will understand that Jeff's testimony was also staged. I never see quality acting like that before.

1 Like

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by paulGrundy(m): 10:04pm On Nov 13, 2014
Boss13:

I know. Once a man confronts me with the word Pastor, Evangelist, Reverend; I turn off immediately. I know how many business contacts I turned down. One invited me to his office and wanted to bribe me and I was like (in my mind) I thought this guy is a pastor. I politely declined the offer. I don't play that way - fraudsters irritates me.

Hmmm am smelling sirJohn, any let me wait for jo's response.

1 Like

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by plaetton: 10:13pm On Nov 13, 2014
Boss13:

Man, when I encounter these guys, I get convinced that i am going to heaven if such exists.

I once met one packaging fake panadol in his office. A pastor.

I know another that went to bribe NEPA to divert electricity from a nearby hospital so that he can enjoy light in his house.

2 Likes

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by SirJohn(m): 10:19pm On Nov 13, 2014
Let me pass some points across
Please beware of faith healing claims brandished by these so called 'Men of God dog' as they cannot hold water.
Like someone rightly pointed out, Joagbaje does not understand the inner dirty manipulations that go on in faith healing circles and I have tried all the years I have known him to make him understand this. All the men that he looks up to are seasoned con men who have mastered the art of deception over many years. I knew I would punch holes in his miracle claim, and its not just Joagbaje but any other fellow claiming to posses the ability to work wonders and miracles.

The emphasis on miracles today is an error and those who have given themselves to it will continue to suffer similar fate as Joagbaje. Since they will not humble their ears to truth, they will forever fall prey for very silly and cheap lies. God does not need to prove himself anymore than he has done, He is God whether the blind see or not, He is God whether HIV remains positive or negative; if you struggle to accept this truth, then all I can say is 'I'm so sorry for you'

I have never regarded Joagbaje as a fraud, I have spoken with him on several occasions on several issues over the years and the only thing I think is his problem is that he is very gullible, he lacks the ability to discern properly and I know I have said this to KunleOshob now pastorkun wink.
This is one case where my judgement of him proved spot on. Even now, Joagbaje does not mind sending the Jeff of a guy more money.
I did some digging on Jeff Niboro and I suspect this guy may be an online sexual predator; well thats for another day. I really hope he learns from this

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by plaetton: 10:24pm On Nov 13, 2014
timmy2409:
The stark contrast between the demeanors of the claimants on the initial thread and on this one is so funny. Daddy pastor puts up a confusing post leaving out specific details to absolve himself of any responsibility, while his Smeagol-like pawn is resigned to posting silly pictures. As if that'll make people forget the issue at hand grin grin

Really, there's one single detail that puts the nail in the coffin for any theories that this was not a planned 'miracle' on the part of Joagbaje

Good business strategy to get those church people tithing Jo grin

Exactly.
This is what it is all about.
Money to crooks like joagbaje is the bottom line.
They don'ever care who is harmed.
I see no difference between him and an armed robber.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (22) (Reply)

Adeboye: "Sex Is Not Food, Bring Anyone Who Can't Go A Day Without Sex For ...." / COZA Pastor: Ese Walter Reacts To Current Alleged Sex Scandal / Apostle Johnson Suleman Resurrects A Dead Boy - Omega Fire Ministries (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.