Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,891 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) - Literature (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) (860047 Views)

The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) / Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor / My Complicated Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (79) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Diamomndstar(m): 5:48pm On Sep 17, 2015
please kindly drop your comments
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by tonaldo1(m): 8:38pm On Sep 17, 2015
Diamomndstar:
please kindly drop your comments
i really enjoyed reading dis ur romantic story keep it up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Leiykong(m): 12:14am On Sep 18, 2015
2-3weeks is a long time off bro....buh tnx 4 keepin us updated all d same

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by enebedestiny11: 4:06pm On Sep 18, 2015
well am falling in love with your story keep it up.

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by akosh005: 6:49am On Sep 19, 2015
3week ke , another handing -over in process. 3 gbosa to diamondstar grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Diamomndstar(m): 1:38pm On Sep 20, 2015
Addiction chapter 144
Motunrayo came in to my room immediately I was done talking to Sarah and Adedoyin. And the first thing she does was bombarding me with questions which I have to reason my head to answer or else I may ruin the mood of our date or further still any chance of getting laid with her today. But as a calculative guy, “I no dey dull at all”. I answered every of her questions smartly and sharperly.
Motunrayo: (immediately after she burst into my room she gazes at me with some kind eyes). So Femi this is where you are?
Me: (faking asmile while starring at her innocently but my heartbeat was still a little high) what do you mean dear?
Motunrayo: (face looked frank). I mean this is where you are when I have been looking all over the house for you since I finished washing the plate. I have gone outside to check if you were there because I couldn’t hear your voice from anywhere in the house. I got scared a little when I couldn’t see you anywhere until I thought of coming here (for my mind; so she has finished washing since sha)
Me: (Calm and relaxed mind because I can be sure now she didn’t hear my conversation with Sarah and Adedoyin)
Me: I am sorry dear. I didn’t mean to scare you. I just thought of coming to my room to… (She cuts me off before I could finished my statement
Motunrayo: (face still frank). So you came in here to answer your phone call so that I won’t hear your voice, because it’s one of your concubines that called you abi?
Me: (my heart beat want to rise up again but I controlled it before I replied her). My brain has quickly worked on a good lies to tell her.
Me: (pointing to the plate I used to eat yam during the middle night that I still left in my room). That is not true dear. I came here to get this unwashed plate and to bring it to the kitchen for washing too. I used it to eat last night but I forget to bring it to the kitchen to wash since yesterday. It’s not like I got any concubines to call me. You are the only one I have my heartthrob. (It looks like she was only convinced a little with my lies, she doesn’t totally believe me but I can see she doesn’t want to prolong the conversation so she changed the cause of our conversation immediately).
Motunrayo: (looking like she was not totally convinced but smiling jokingly). hmmmmn. You are a dirty boy. You kept unwashed plates in your room. When you go outside now you will be forming big guy. I begin to laugh as she turned the whole thing to a joke and she joined me in laughing too. We kept laughing for a while until we stop. She teased me and makes jokes about me being a dirty boy who always behave like big boys outside like other guys do. She wanted to take the plate to the kitchen to wash when I got closer to her and grabbed hold of her hands. She rose up to her feet and faces me starring directly into my eyelids. I stared back at her and I watch her as she blinks her eyes repeatedly. My eyes changed position and were set on her twins’ sisters (breast). Many thought flooded my mind as her robust twins sisters begin to tell me “touch me, touch me” in an ancient tongue (lol). I don’t want to rush things with her like our first date. I want to take things slowly so that she won’t begin to think I am only using her to dump again. Her repeated winks seduced my OGA to rise up from my trouser. It got big and I tried to control it but it seems not to work. She looked at me and she began to smile. I tried to read her mind and I could see lust all written all over her mind too. It’s like I am not the only one in the mood for this dirty game now. She suddenly posed her mouth for a kiss and that is when I know the game is on. I stretched fort my lips and meet it up with hers until our mouth collide in the equator. We began to kiss in a very personate and romantic kind of way like married couples do kiss on their first night. We were so engrossed in the passion of changing saliva for about 5minutes. I had her so closed to me and was kissing her as we hug ourselves so tight without letting go of her hands. My OGA has now become so big in my trouser. The passion of sex making flows through my veins like someone who just got shocked by electricity. I couldn’t control myself any longer. I stretched fort my hands to her chest and tried my luck with unbuttoning her bra to expose her dangling robust twin sister, I thought she would stop me at first but when she refused to say anything I proceed with my assignment of unclading both her twins’ sister to the open space without caution. She kept starring to my eyes as I brought out the twins which looked so fresh and robust. Her twin sisters were round in shape like an apple. The sight of the two breast dangling out of her bra turns my whole body in overdrive. Her nipples were already as hard as a rock. I quickly take my mouth to it and began to tickle her n_pples with my tongue. I started from the right n_pples before I changed to the left one. She began to moan softly in a very sweet way. I could see lust written all over her face and I know she wants me as much as I wanted her. I released her hands and my grips on her to allow her take off her clothes while I take off mine too. She took off her top shirt but left her bra half loose and her trouser was still on her. I removed my trouser and shirts leaving just my boxer pant on. We resumed our kissing immediately after that. My hands were rested on her bosom as we kissed more passionately this time. I decided to take control of everything so I completely removed her half loosed bra, then exposed her twins sisters fully out and dangling on her chest. I carried her up and laid her flat on the bed before I decided to remove her trouser. She watched me as I removed it gently from her legs. She was all wet between her thighs and even her pant was already soaked with her wet fluid. I gently removed her pants also before I resumed my assignment of working through her body. I began to walk all my hand all over her from her toe to the head, and then switched to sucking her erected hard n_pples. I could see that I have really turned on her sexual pheromones. She is now very eager and in great anticipation for me to enter into her without delaying it any longer
To be continued….
Source: Diamomndstar

3 Likes

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Diamomndstar(m): 1:45pm On Sep 20, 2015
thanks for all your good comments guys....

for any suggestion on the story or you wish to join our Addiction fans group on whatsapp or bbm

Add Diamomndstar with

08061303813.....whatsapp
568D70BE.......bbm

or check out our fans page on fb [url]m.facebook.com/Diamomndstar[/url]

Your comments and suggestions on the story will be dully appreciated
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hibroDon1(m): 2:09pm On Sep 20, 2015
Nice one guy....am folowing!!!
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by felixb4real: 10:23pm On Sep 20, 2015
Fantastico...buh dis 1 wey u dey delay the story hope say no be FUNMI wan spoil all ur work?
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 20, 2015
kissupdate pls
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by toksroyal: 11:52am On Sep 21, 2015
Now you can get 20 e-novels of your favorite authors on your mobile device or tablet for just N5,000. Simply send your favorite author or reading list and get 20 electronic books that you can carry along with you wherever you go! Business books, Christian Books and Self Help books are also available. Call 08099434381 or send an email to fortress20group@gmail.com to get yours today
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Diamomndstar(m): 3:32pm On Sep 22, 2015
Addiction chapter 145
I was set and ready to proceed to the main point of our romance. I decided to thrust my erect OGA into her without delaying it any further. I thrust in, in one stroke and she shouted “yeeeeeeehhh” very loudly like someone who just got sentenced to death by the judge in court. I withdraw my hard OGA from her immediately because I didn’t know what cause her to shout like that but waited to watch her next reaction. It seems like she felt a little pain when I thrust in to her but the smiles on her face afterward shows that she loves it and she is ready to enjoy it. I decide to thrust in again and she shouted “yeeeeeeehhhh” again before she began to moan intensely. I never expected her to be a virgin so I wasn’t disappointed when I couldn’t meet her as a virgin. Since I am not a virgin myself, it’s not a big deal for me anyway. I began to thrust in and out of her very hard while romancing her body in the process, but I could only thrust like 8 or 10 strokes in and out of her when my well erected and hard OGA suddenly went limp. I couldn’t explain how it happened; I just discover my OGA goes down without releasing just like when I wanted to have sxx with kikelomo the other time. I could see Motunrayo was already enjoying my sweet OGA at the time it goes down. I quickly withdrew it from her and she asked me what was going on and why I withdraw my OGA. My heartbeat begins to rise and I was already sweating profusely before. I don’t know what to tell Motunrayo when she is already in the real mood to get laid without any doubt. How do I explain my sudden impotency to her? I remember Badoo warned me about the side effect of using the sex enhancer drug. Could this be it? Maybe the one I used yesterday with my two sugar mamas (Sarah and Adedoyin) was too much for me to handle. I could have used it before Motunrayo came again but I don’t want it to be like the other time when she told me she is on her period at the time I was set to get laid with her, that is why I didn’t use the enhancer drug today. Maybe if I have used it there won’t have been any bleeped up like this. I stammered as I manage to alter some words from my mouth when Motunrayo asked me what happened and why I stopped. I told her I don’t know. Her face has turned sore and red, lust was still written all over it. I could see she really needs my OGA inside of her. She rise up from the bed and she grabs my OGA. She began to stroke it up and down to revive it just like Kikelomo did the other time. But all her efforts prove abortive because my OGA refused to get hard again. It was so limb and soft to penetrate her v*gina. She looked disappointed for it and I began to feel ashamed of myself. I hope Motunrayo won’t start counting me an impotent because of this. I got nothing to prove her wrong anyway if she decides to paint me as a horse in the book. We were still at it, and she was trying every method she knows to bring my OGA back to live for about 20 0r 30minutes but all her effort was to no avail and I was sweating profusely even despite the AC was on when suddenly my phone began to ring. Who could this be at this time? I asked myself in my mind but I didn’t bother myself to go and pick the call. Motunrayo told me to go and picked it but I said I don’t feel like answering any calls at that time. Calls can wait till later. My mood has changed and my countenance has looked a bit sad. She looked at me with some kind eyes that I can’t explain before she smiles at me and told me not to worry that things like that happens sometimes. I know her smiles was not that real; it’s a camouflage smile to console me and to make me think that she understands. I was so ashamed of myself before her. I managed to apologize to her that I am very sorry and that I don’t know what went wrong. She doesn’t sound angry in her voice but her face expression says something else. She turned things to joke and she began to laugh when she said it may be because I too much like eating sugary food. I couldn’t disagree nor argue with her, I just accept everything she said to concede my shame before her. I was already trying to put back on my trouser and I expected her to rise up from the bed and put her cloth back on too. But instead she said we should try a method she watched in a movie to revive my OGA because she is already in the mood and she is very Hot at that time. Since I was ashamed of myself before, I just agreed to go along with what she wanted without resisting myself a little bit. She got closer to me and she grabbed hold of my OGA again. I was so surprised when she put it in her mouth and she began to give my soft OGA a bj. I never expected Motunrayo to be so naughty. I now believe it’s true that there is nothing a Hot girl cannot do to get laid. She took all my OGA into her mouth and she did a good work of a bj on it, though she handles it like an amateur in the game but yet it felt good. It took some time before she could revive my OGA to come back to live by her bj because it has totally goes limb. I was already thinking maybe I have become impotent or something but my OGA finally begin to rise up later and both of us were happy because a full action was about to happen. My OGA was hard again to penetrate into her spot but not very hard as it used to get in normal condition. Motunrayo positioned herself in a way for me to enter into her from the rear. I hold my OGA with my right hand and I positioned it into her spot again. I could feel all her body shaking with lust and she began to moan intensely as I pump in and out of her spot. She loved it and I was beginning to enjoy it myself. I only lasted for about 4min before I released. I could see she was not yet satisfied because her body was near to climax and lust was flowing through her veins. I really don’t know what has gotten over me and why I could release in such short time. But it could be the effect of the enhancer drugs I used to take. Motunrayo grabbed hold of my OGA again and she walk her hands on it up and down before she gave it another round of bj. My OGA begin to rise again and I didn’t waste time before thrusting in to her spot in a cowgirl style. She was riding on me like a naughty girl. We only started the second round of sxxx for about 5minutes and I haven,t released yet. She hasn’t cum herself but her body has gone overdrive to climax. I was feeling the sensation of love making and I was really enjoying the way she rides me over. Suddenly we began to hear the intercom ringing from the sitting room. It was like someone was at the gate and we are already in the middle of great pleasure and excitement. She heard it first and she told me before I could confirm it was true. We quickly got up from the bed and I told her to tidy up. I could see she was not yet satisfied but at this point in time, there is nothing we can do about it. I pray it’s not my parent that is at the gate or else I am a dead meat today. I rushed to put on my clothes and I told motunrayo to stay put in the room without coming out until I come back for her. I rushed out of the room to the gate to see who was there. To my surprise, it’s someone I never expected….
To be continued….
Source: Diamomndstar

3 Likes

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Diamomndstar(m): 3:34pm On Sep 22, 2015
Ay04z:
dis guy is a genious...Nigerian is bless with so many talents like my Mr hazardous.......ride on plssssss.....

Thanks my guy for this awesome comment
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Diamomndstar(m): 3:35pm On Sep 22, 2015
Diamomndstar:
Diamomndstar contacts:

You can reach Diamomndstar through the following means

BBM: 568D70BE

WHATSAPP: 08061303813

Email: Diamomndstar@yahoo.com or Diamomndstar0421@gmail.com

also check out my fb page @ [url]m.facebook.com/Diamomndstar[/url]

Thanks guys....

next chapter coming soon

watch out

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Diamomndstar(m): 3:36pm On Sep 22, 2015
you guys comments and suggestion will be highly appreciated
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Alayorbobo(m): 4:32pm On Sep 22, 2015
Omo see gobe

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by felixb4real: 5:52pm On Sep 22, 2015
Like my mind was against this motunrayo girl... Hope say no be mama motunrayo come sha?... Me I can't wait to see the next action o

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by dimssy(m): 7:09pm On Sep 22, 2015
Bidemi enter bi that.

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Weirdman: 7:26pm On Sep 22, 2015
Bring it on bro nice

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Nnennavera(f): 8:14pm On Sep 22, 2015
Chidimma or bodemi

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by dannybomb(m): 9:12pm On Sep 22, 2015
I must comment o, bros u nailed it, still anxious, who's knocking at the door. ladies n gentlemen enjoy ur akara n orijin as diamond unfold more bad things to you. baddoo

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Mensah2013(m): 5:14am On Sep 23, 2015
lemme guess... ifemi?

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hibroDon1(m): 7:47am On Sep 23, 2015
nice one aburo badoo..moo n gbadun re ooooo grin grin grin...how ur work?

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Diamomndstar(m): 12:16pm On Sep 23, 2015
thanks guys for your comments
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Ayplaza(m): 12:46pm On Sep 23, 2015
Nice story But make sure u complete it sha.....following
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 23, 2015
Chidimma oo
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by fizziea(m): 4:49pm On Sep 23, 2015
am sure it bidemi or ur junior sister

I can't wait for d nxt line of action aburo badoo
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 23, 2015
kissmehnnn this story is so captivating th undecidedmehnnn this story is so captivating tumbs up ...
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Diamomndstar(m): 10:55pm On Sep 23, 2015
hibroDon1:
nice one aburo badoo..moo n gbadun re ooooo grin grin grin...how ur work?

going well my brother
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Dayo4real12: 7:00am On Sep 24, 2015
Bro pls continue, I love d story
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by enebedestiny11: 9:20am On Sep 24, 2015
nice one badooo na half belle i eat ooo oliver ask for more
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Adegokedamisky(f): 12:34pm On Sep 25, 2015
Yawa don gas

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (79) (Reply)

Love Hiccups / Black Maria / United In Betrayal

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.