Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) - Literature (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) (860274 Views)

The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) / Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor / My Complicated Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (79) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Weirdman: 6:00pm On Oct 27, 2015
DIAMOND~STAR!!
Where are u!

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Diamomndstar(m): 3:45am On Oct 31, 2015
hey guys, it's been long time but no vex too much for me. Man must whack to be able to entertain others and as you know for this country "no work no pay" naso make i face my hustling to get doe to chop food o but anyway sha addiction resumes on air today so stay tuned. but no forget say i need help sha, anyone wey fit dash me ego or get me a writing job for some good amount of kudi i no go refuse o so please remember me your guy for where i dey here o. God bless all the addiction fans....

Diamomndstar

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by dannybomb(m): 10:00pm On Oct 31, 2015
show na. we still waiting o
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Ay04z(m): 10:33pm On Oct 31, 2015
oya oya naw oya naw oya naw oya naw oya naw oya naw oya naw oya naw oya naw oya naw oya oya naw oya naw oya naw oya naw oya naw oya naw oya naw oya naw oya naw oya naw oya oya naw oya naw oya naw oya naw oya naw oya naw oya naw oya naw oya naw oya naw oya oya naw oya naw oya naw oya naw oya oya oya naw oya naw oya naw oya naw oya naw oya naw oya naw oya naw oya naw oya naw oya naw oya naw oya naw oya naw oya naw oya oya naw oya naw oya naw oya naw oya naw oya naw oya naw oya naw oya naw oya naw oya oya naw oya naw oya naw oya naw oya naw oya naw oya naw oya naw oya naw oya naw oya oya naw oya naw oya naw oya naw oya naw oya naw oya naw oya naw oya naw oya naw oya oya naw oya naw oya naw oya naw oya naw oya naw oya naw oya naw oya naw oya naw
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Ay04z(m): 10:33pm On Oct 31, 2015
come update ooooooo come update ooooooo come update ooooooo come update ooooooo come update ooooooo come update ooooooo come update ooooooo come update ooooooo
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Bekeebest: 3:07pm On Nov 01, 2015
[quote author=Ay04z post=39562575]oya oya naw oya naw oya naw oya naw oya naw oya naw oya naw oya naw oya naw oya naw oya oya naw oya naw oya naw oya naw oya naw oya naw oya naw oya naw oya naw oya naw oya oya naw, Nwa afo igbo
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by skumy(m): 3:59pm On Nov 01, 2015
happy new month Mr Diamond, hope you won't keep us waiting this new month sha?..
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Ay04z(m): 8:28pm On Nov 02, 2015
oya naw...come update bah.......oga ooo

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Diamomndstar(m): 1:32pm On Nov 03, 2015
Addiction chapter 153
I was awake the following morning on Sunday at 5a.m exactly by a very disturbing stomach upset so I had to rush to the toilet. I didn't wait for so much time after I got out of the toilet before I dashed to the bathroom for my morning drill. I was already get set for church by 6a.m. just had to wait for my family members also to be ready. I checked my phone and I saw 7missed calls. 4missed calls from bidemi and the other 3missed calls from an unknown number. I know bidemi must have called me when she got back last night and her sister relayed my message to her but I couldn't pick because I was far asleep. But the other strange number I wonder who the caller might be. I don't want to make an early morning call so I decide that I will be seeing bidemi at church so it's not necessary to call her again. And as for the other strange caller I decide to call the person back when I get back from church service. By 7am all my families were ready and we were set to go. We all entered inside my father’s new Prado jeep and badoo was the one that drive the car while I sat by his side in the front and Funmilayo sat with our parents at the back sit. Baddo drove the car to the church parking garage where he parked the car before we all got out of it. Immediately i stepped out of the car the first person i saw was bidemi accompany by her sister kikelomo. The two of them were rushing to our direction from the right side of the parking garage where the Adeboye's parked their own car. They just arrived at the church as well that mean both our families just arrived at the same time. The look of the two sisters were so elegant. They both wore Ankara gown which is of the same type with their parents own. They look so beautiful in that dress with the little make ups they had on their face that i find it hard to take my eyes off them both at the same time. They both got to where we parked our car and greet my parents and my brother and sister before they resumed to greeting me. I greeted both of them warmly with a hug before I left with them both to the church after leaving my parents and baddo with funmilayo to exchange greetings with mummyk and their daddy. As we were going to the church I began to compliment their beauty.
Me: (smiling). You girls are looking so beautiful and gorgeous in these your Ankara dress o. your extraordinary beauty is what make you both unique and special to me
Kike&Bidemi: (both smiling and giggles) hmmmmm, thank you femi
Me: (smiling) you don't have to thank me you know, because as am looking at you girls right now you are the most beautiful girls in this whole congregation
Kikelomo: (laughing) hmmmmn, femi you and this your sweet mouth, you are flattering us
Me: (smiling) you know I can't ever flatter you my dear, you girls are too beautiful for that.
Kikelomo: (smiling) hmmmmn, femi you ain't looking bad yourself. BIDEMI was just laughing as me and kikelomo continue the conversation until she suddenly butt into the middle of our discussion
Bidemi: (starring at me) Femi why didn't you pick all my missed calls yesterday? I called you many times in the afternoon but you refused to pick and again in the night when I came back from where me and my mummy went to and kikelomo told me you called but she picked the calls for me; I called you back immediately but you still didn't pick up.
Me: (sorry face) I am very sorry Bidemi, I already explained why I couldn't pick your calls in the afternoon to your sister yesterday when I called you and I hope she has relayed my message to you; It was because I was very busy, my Dad asked me to ironed some clothes for him and i also have some other house chores to do. And I called you back immediately when I had the chance but you too couldn't pick because you were also not available. And when you called back at night I was already sleeping.
Bidemi: (looking convinced). Okay, but I was just really missing you that yesterday and I want you to come over to our place because you promised to come when you came back from visiting chidinma with your mummy, by the way how is she doing, has she gotten better?. I never wanted to prolong our conversation to the extent where Chidinma's name will be mentioned at all in the first place because I don't want kikelomo to find out that Chidinma was sick and me and my mummy went to her place to greet her(which is even a lie) but immediately I heard Bidemi mentioned chidinma name in front of kikelomo I know things may actually go wrong, as a sharp guy that I am, I was already going to say something to curb the conversation from getting unnecessarily prolong before kikelomo cut me off.
Kikelomo: (sounding worried) what happened to my friend chidinma, femi? Bidemi didn't allow me to answer before she gave a reply to her sister.
Bidemi: (facing Kikelomo) femi said she was very sick at home yesterday and that him and his mummy were going to her place to greet her.
Kikelomo: ( still sounding worried while starring at me). Femi is it true? What is wrong with my friend?. My heart beat has become so fast now, I wasn't expecting the issue to expose like this. Am sure Kikelomo will definitely call chidinma to find out about everything and that may lead to a lot of trouble from chidinma if she finds out that I lied about her. I may be able to solve chidinma problem because I know how to handle her very well but if Bidemi should find out that everything I told her yesterday was just a lie am sure (wahala go happen o). I was about to reply Kikelomo but not really sure of what to tell her; either I should confirmed that she was truly very sick as I lied to Bidemi or come clean and tell both girls the truth before they find out elsewhere when suddenly one of the ushers interrupted our conversation. He ask us why we are standing outside when the service was already begun, he then directed us immediately to our sitting position as usual. I went to sit at my usal place and Bidemi came to sit beside me as she usually does but Kikelomo was directed to another place. My fast-beating heart has already came back to rest but keep hoping those girls won’t raise up the matter again. The service began in full and there was merriment in the church.
To be continued.......
Source: Diamomndstar Admin

3 Likes

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by king406(m): 1:58pm On Nov 03, 2015
Finally.. I've caught up with the story..
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Ay04z(m): 5:48pm On Nov 03, 2015
u try..
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Olutty88(m): 11:36pm On Nov 04, 2015
Nice one bro...........keep up with the gud work. Am expecting ur update.Thanks
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Adegokedamisky(f): 10:21am On Nov 06, 2015
Bros Diamond I dey vex 4 u wella u no dey try at all undecided
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Weirdman: 12:13am On Nov 17, 2015
DIAMONDSTAR!!!
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Vallyview: 6:04pm On Nov 18, 2015
Hmmm.. So i finally cut up wit dis indian film,bros... Like seriously u cnt convince me u're nt Harzadous.. This is an award winning story.

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by manero93(m): 8:56pm On Nov 20, 2015
oh charle, oboy femi you be tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much but pls dnt keep me waiting cos am learning from you...................... more viiiiiim grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Olutty88(m): 9:33am On Nov 30, 2015
When will this story continue its taking too long pls writer come and continue oooooo
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by mimicue(f): 6:01pm On Dec 01, 2015
Caught up with the story . Nice story pls come and continue oo
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by kimonny(f): 11:07am On Dec 02, 2015
Na wa ooo. Over one year for one story.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Adegokedamisky(f): 8:50am On Dec 03, 2015
embarassed
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by fizziea(m): 8:24pm On Dec 06, 2015
[size=20pt]
na wa for dz hazardous and diamondstar oo dz won wey u dey Pluto nw wen u dey come earth? [/size]
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Aghans(m): 10:06pm On Dec 06, 2015
Where u dey na, com put new update na
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hibroDon1(m): 8:32am On Dec 07, 2015
Which kind person u guys be now, since Al this days.. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Ay04z(m): 1:37pm On Dec 07, 2015
come update oooo.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 11:39am On Dec 08, 2015
fizziea:
[size=20pt]
na wa for dz hazardous and diamondstar oo dz won wey u dey Pluto nw wen u dey come earth? [/size]

Lol! Diamomndstar is still with you guys. I hope he comes back soon. Maybe he's engaged with some works.
Following up with the story as well. Will soon go on work leave, I might continue my own side of the story.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Thollex(m): 11:09am On Dec 10, 2015
hazardous:

Lol! Diamomndstar is still with you guys. I hope he comes back soon. Maybe he's engaged with some works.
Following up with the story as well. Will soon go on work leave, I might continue my own side of the story.
Ay04z:
come update oooo.
Diamomndstar is not with us o, Can't even believe he started the story all over again on his facebook page... So hazardous please find time to come and conclude the story for us once and for all.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Psamist1759(m): 7:08am On Dec 12, 2015
Where these guy run go nw...abeg cum finish wetin u start nw undecidedWhere these guy run go nw...abeg cum finish wetin u start nw
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Diamomndstar(m): 2:38am On Dec 21, 2015
Lolx......a beg no vex guys; I dey sambisa forest no o. na there my boss take me go......

story continued shortly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Diamomndstar(m): 3:31pm On Dec 21, 2015
Addiction chapter 154
We were in the middle of the service when my phone began to vibrate in my pocket. Bidemi was still siting beside me. I dont know who rhe caller maybe that was calling me in the middle of church service. I decide to brought out my phone to check who the caller was. I saw that it was the same ubknown number that called me the previous night; I already had it in mind that i will be calling that same number again later but now that the person is calling me again i wonder who it may be. I decided to off my phone because i hate any form of distraction when i am in the present of God. Bidemi was looking at me the whole time but she didn't say a word. finally it was time for the Adeboye's to give their thanks and praises to God. The pastor called them out and every friends of the Adeboye's including my family and almost every members of the church join them in dancing to the alter. the organist and the drummers were doing a great job and I was enjoying the beautiful song from the choir master's beautiful voice which sounds very clearly from the speakers. I began to dance freestylely with Bidemi to the alter like a newly married couple until I suddenly stopped to take a better glance at a curvy bottock girl who was dàncing like okoto very close to me. The way this girl flaunt her asset in the church no be small thing at all. Almost all the young guys of my calibre in the church have their eyes fixed on her. I Wonder where she came from sef because I have not seen her around in church before, this would be my first time of even seeing her at all. I was still looking at this mysterious girl with big ukwu when bidemi suddenly tap me on my back and she told me to look forward and concentrate on the matter at hand in her jealousy manner. I wasn’t sure if anybody was actually looking at us at that moment but I felt a little embarrassed because of the way she reacted to me among the crowd when she said femi face front. But instead of showing any form of anger towards her I just smile mischievously before she began to lecture me on some manner that I don’t have while the dancing and merriment in the church is still going on.
Bidemi: (looking at me with one kind eye). Why are you looking at that girl like that when I am here Femi, is she more beautiful than I look? Or what do you see in her that I don't have. I can even dance better than she does
Me: (omo, see this girl again o. trying not to get angry because I already knew her behavior and I don't want to prolong the issue so I quickly think of an excuse to discharge her. but for my mind I dey think say is she my mother and what stupid question is she asking me in the church). Am sorry please dear, It's not what you think. Am only looking at her because she looks like someone I knew from somewhere.
Bidemi: (not convinced). You knew this girl from somewhere femi, I don’t believe you.
Me: (calm and voice low) did I said I knew her from somewhere or that she looks like someone I knew from somewhere. Don't let us prolong this matter that doesn't matter please bidemi because we are in the church.
Bidemi: (smiling) hmmmmm..grammarian okay, but just face front.
Me: (smiling). Okay ma, I will. We both concentrate on the main events going on in the church and Mr. Adeboye was asked to share his testimony. He took the microphone from the pastor and he began to narrate everything that happened to him within the past few weeks but everybody else except the Adeboyes’ family alone were already sitting down at their different position as Daddyk gave the the full testimony of his miraculous recovery which was the main reason for the thanks giving service of the day. I was sitting on my sit and I could see Bidemi and Kikelomo starring at me from the alter where they were standing and their daddy was giving his testimony. But all my attention was concentrated on the mysterious girl who I haven’t even known her name yet by then. My thought was fixed on how to get intouch with this girl after the service to ask about her details and to get to know her more. I was deeply in thought that I didn’t know that mr adeboye has finished up his speech, it was the sound of the keyboard with music that brought me back to my feet again. Everybody began to dance from their sitting position towards the alter again in other to congratulate the Adeboyes' for God's grace in their life and family. I also went to the alter to greet the Adeboyes' but I was monitoring the mysterious girl with one eye. I saw that she was standing but she couldn't move towards the alter to congratulate the Adeboyes' like other members of the church; I thought maybe it'Swiss because she is a newcomer in the church and she doesn't know the Adeboyes' before. Everybody soon went back to their respective sitting position. Snack and can malt drink was shared by the Adeboye’s family to every members of the church before the service finally came to an end. I already got one package of the take away from those that were distributing it but bidemi got me two more packages extra to show how much she cared for me. Kikelomo was just busy going up and down in the church after receiving a lot of hugs from people. I gave the snacks i got to bidemi for her to keep them for me while i still maintain my sitting position but Bidemi was back to her sit by my side so i was a bit restricted to do anything funny. After the closing prayer everybody including my family members began to hug and shake Daddyk and his family to congratulate them for what God has done for them again. Bidemi has also left my side by then, I quickly think of using that opportunity and the distraction in the church to find a way to get in touch with the mysterious girl but I couldn’t find her anywhere in the church again, I search where she sat before but she was not there again. I began to go up and down in the Church but she was nowhere to be found. I rushed out to check if she left the church after the closing prayer but I couldn’t find her anywhere around the church premises again. my head begin to get hot because I was seriously thinking where she could have disappeared to in a twinkle of an eye. I got sad and depress a little but I headed to the parking garage where our car was parked. I got there and I saw the Adeboyes and my family with some other church members still exchanging greetings but they were all standing close to the adeboye’s car, immediately bidemi saw me she rushed to my direction to ask me where have been to and that my parents have been asking after me from her. I told her I was chating with the guy that beat the drum inside the church, she doesn't seems convinced so she asked me what I was discussing with him. I told her that I love the way he beat the drum set, that I wish to learn from him. She laughed before we both move to join both our families. I greeted everyone including my parents and my mummy ask me where I have been. I told her the same story and Bidemi backed me up. Everybody began to laugh when they heard that I said I want to learn how to beat drum-set which was a lie. Kikelomo crack some joke about me that if I learn how to beat drum that I will propably be a lousy drummer and everybody including me began to laugh again. The happiness that showed on the face of mummyk, bidemi and kikelomo were incomprehensible; everyone could noticed at once that they were very happy today because of the thanksgiving event; but come to think of it who wouldnt be very happy about something like that when God miraculously speared the live of their bread winner in the family after been poisioned at work. The Adeboyes' sure has a cause to thank God. finally, the Adeboye entered their car and get set to go home before my mum told me that we would also be going directly to the Adeboyes' house because the pastor will also be going there to pray for them again at home; As a friend of our family we have to stay with them till the end. We all entered into our car for the trip to the Adeboyes' house. Baddo was suposed to drive but he said he won't be following us to the Adeboyes' house because he has somewhere else to go so he allowed me to drive after taking permission from our daddy to enabled him to get down on our way to the Adeboyes house and head to where he was going.
To be continued
Source: Diamomndstar

next coming your way....
please no vex too much for taking too long to continued this story
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by kwencypresh(f): 4:21pm On Dec 21, 2015
Jst try and finish d story
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Diamomndstar(m): 7:51pm On Dec 21, 2015
kwencypresh:
Jst try and finish d story

I surely will

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (79) (Reply)

Love Hiccups / Black Maria / United In Betrayal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.