Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,394 members, 7,846,643 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

How Do You Handle Girls Forming - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Handle Girls Forming (1343 Views)

Why Are Girls Forming On Social Media ? / How Do You Handle Financial Issues In Your Relationship? / How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Handle Girls Forming by Obalende: 2:27pm On Nov 13, 2014
the maximum number of times i can show interest in a girl is three times, after that on to the next. i just have no time for chases when there are other qualified candidates with less effort can be had in a relationship.

is this a good attitude? Pls give inputs...
Re: How Do You Handle Girls Forming by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 13, 2014
Must they form in the first place? I prefer girls who r free with demselves...nd wit people..
Re: How Do You Handle Girls Forming by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 13, 2014
its good. when she finally agrees, it will be hard to break up with her. girls play hard to get, to show they aren't cheap. its silly when u guys call it FORMINGundecided what in heavens name z forming??
Re: How Do You Handle Girls Forming by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 13, 2014
I show them my car keys

magic!!!!
Re: How Do You Handle Girls Forming by Princecalm(m): 3:06pm On Nov 13, 2014
Girls themselves don't want to look too easy to get hence the term forming.
Re: How Do You Handle Girls Forming by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 13, 2014
buy dem food and......dazall
Re: How Do You Handle Girls Forming by lilmax(m): 4:30pm On Nov 13, 2014
EroticAngelina:
its good. when she finally agrees, it will be hard to break up with her. girls play hard to get, to show they aren't cheap.
what's the point? I mean the guy go still enter chop clean mouth then break up
Re: How Do You Handle Girls Forming by aristocrazzy: 4:37pm On Nov 13, 2014
Three times ? Omo u no b sure guy sef. As I dey na
even Cosy no fit interest pass two times. Iya bose pikin get the same size and she don dey eye me. #ontothenextone (even jayz talk am).
Re: How Do You Handle Girls Forming by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 13, 2014
lilmax:
what's the point? I mean the guy go still enter chop clean mouth then break up
not all guys. but what's the need of chasing a girl for so long, only to use n dump her? to me its stupidityy. if ur willing to wait that long to get her, then either u are seriuz abt starting a relationship with her or u were dared to sleep with her.simple
Re: How Do You Handle Girls Forming by francizy(m): 5:01pm On Nov 13, 2014
EroticAngelina:
not all guys. but what's the need of chasing a girl for so long, only to use n dump her? to me its stupidityy. if ur willing to wait that long to get her, then either u are seriuz abt starting a relationship with her or u were dared to sleep with her.simple

While the dude is lusting after her and she was like this guys loves the frigging helll outa me, the guy is only piling up the anger and waiting for the right time to deal that blow! He will be like, na me dis geh dey always fall balls for public so, I go teach her lesson, I go chow her 5 times, then if she craves for more, then I start my own shakara grin

Well, in the past, guys value girls they suffer and hustle for long to get and they often marry them..
But that strategy doesn't work anymore so girls that keep guys waiting for so long are just wasting their time..

As for me, I am not the patient type so I don't go for forming girls smiley
I like girls that come out easy and we share something in common (knack)
Makes life easy for both party..
Tho I've repented and I don't even have time to chase after girls or knack any.. smiley

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle Girls Forming by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 13, 2014
francizy:

While the dude is lusting after her and she was like this guys loves the frigging helll outa me, the guy is only piling up the anger and waiting for the right time to deal that blow! He will be like, na me dis geh dey always fall balls for public so, I go teach her lesson, I go chow her 5 times, then if she craves for more, then I start my own shakara grin

As for me, I am not the patient type so I don't go for forming girls smiley
I like girls that come out easy and we share something in common (knack)
Makes life easy for both party..
Tho I've repented and I don't even have time to chase after girls or knack any.. smiley
lol ok

(1) (Reply)

Help!!!matured Advice Needed / Is This True Love Or Gold Digging? [PHOTO] / Ladies Decide Pls..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.