Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,067 members, 7,818,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

(men Only!) To That One Girl We All Had: - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / (men Only!) To That One Girl We All Had: (2238 Views)

One Girl I Met In Supermarket JUJU Me Into Buying Things For Her / For All I Am Karied, For Kegyte Men Only, Rotate Nawali ( The Gods Are Wise, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(men Only!) To That One Girl We All Had: by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 17, 2010
Hello my fellow NL users, i was watching a movie the other night and my mind suddenly drifted, i got all nostalgic and look back @ the last 31 years of my life, @ that 1 girl, that one who could have been, that one white buffalo, the right woman for me who i met @ the worst time (i was immature) , every man on Nairaland knows what i mean, even Seun!! I mean all men, we all met her at one point in our lives, she was so sincere with us, trusted us, and would have died for us, but i broke her heart to prove a point to my fellow immature teenage friends, every man in the world knows what i mean, we all met her, and we all treated her bad, and we moved on grew up and several years down the line have realized only too painfully, that she was THE ONE!!,

So my fellow gentle men, lets honor that one white buffalo that we each met at one point in our lives, that one who should have been, had we known, we all know now that she was a good woman

So my brothers, write something short and nice about your girl who could have been, she might come across this thread one day, who knows? cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: (men Only!) To That One Girl We All Had: by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 17, 2010
Chidinma Ebere Nwosu mbf Unilag graduate 2003,  i wish i had known then what i know now, that u were the one for me,then i wouldn't have been so silly, I am so so sorry, I wish u a very happy life
Re: (men Only!) To That One Girl We All Had: by thweraja10: 5:06pm On Dec 17, 2010
Hello my fellow NL users, i was watching a movie the other night and my mind suddenly drifted, i got all nostalgic and look back @ the last 31 years of my life, @ that 1 girl, that one who could have been, that one white buffalo, the right woman for me who i met @ the worst time (i was immature) , every man on Nairaland knows what i mean, even Seun!! I mean all men, we all met her at one point in our lives, she was so sincere with us, trusted us, and would have died for us, but i broke her heart to prove a point to my fellow immature teenage friends, every man in the world knows what i mean, we all met her, and we all treated her bad, and we moved on grew up and several years down the line have realized only too painfully, that she was THE ONE!!,

So my fellow gentle men, lets honor that one white buffalo that we each met at one point in our lives, that one who should have been, had we known, we all know now that she was a good woman

So my brothers, write something short and nice about your girl who could have been, she might come across this thread one day, who knows? Cheesy Wink

This is my confession part one
Re: (men Only!) To That One Girl We All Had: by alanrewaju: 7:28pm On Dec 17, 2010
I once had this girl i call Kaybee in high school. She was all over me n nothing she wouldn't expect sex which was all i'd wanted her for. She spends her little p'money get me anything she could afford but i never really appreciate her. She left me after high school n that when i realise i'd lost a Jewel.
Re: (men Only!) To That One Girl We All Had: by IH8Sn0W: 12:09am On Dec 19, 2010
alanrewaju:

I once had this girl i call Kaybee in high school. She was all over me n nothing she wouldn't expect sex which was all i'd wanted her for. She spends her little p'money get me anything she could afford but i never really appreciate her. She left me after high school n that when i realise i'd lost a Jewel.
Sure you did mate!
Re: (men Only!) To That One Girl We All Had: by mcdante(m): 10:49pm On Dec 19, 2010
There's not a day i don't think of her. Should i have my way i'll go get her right now. Rita has a place not challengable by any other woman i've met. She gave me everything, i mean EVERYTHING; but i just didn't want to commit. I made her leave now i want her back. You never really miss the water until its gone. Still love her much, so much.
Re: (men Only!) To That One Girl We All Had: by iphy42: 10:14pm On Dec 21, 2010
Why not go find her?
Re: (men Only!) To That One Girl We All Had: by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 21, 2010
Lol! I hope women are entertined here too.dis guys post makes me realise i was d white bufalo in dis scene.ok i was datin dis guy as an undergrad,i was so al ova him,i neva 4get his birthdays n there's no day dat i dnt cal him,2 d xtent dat i cook 4 him in my hostel n bring it 2 his rum.i realised very late dat dis guy dat i was head ova heels in luv wit and cud do anytin 4 dint giv 2 fuks bout me,he just wantd me 4 sex n move on.anywayz as of dat tym i was a virgin n i was tinkin if i cud giv it 2 him dat wud make him luv me or @ least show some care n so i went 2 his rum widout calin him ova d fone.dat nyt my intentn was 2 go 2 his house n alow him make luv 2 me,he gave me d xtra key 2 his apartment n d key is always in my hand bag so dis sad day i went 2 his rum,widout knockin i just opened d door n i met him avin sex wit anoda gal.he was shockd 2 c me n i just flung his key @ him n walkd out cryin.d guy dint even xplain anytin 2 me.dat sad nyt i cried my eyes out i cudn't even slip and went 2 d balcony of my rum,striped mysef completly naked @ around 1am in tears and startd layin curses dat as long as am stil alive and d earth is rotatin,no gal wil luv him genuinely wit or widout money,he'l neva mit a gal dat wud stay wit him 4 beta 4 worse.afta which i wore my clothes n slept in pain.2 cut d löng story shot,i graduatd yrs later,went 4 my nysc n movd on wit my lyf.so there was a day i went 2 d bank n bumpd on his friend,we exchagd pleasantries n askd afta him n den d friend told me dat his calabar liv in lover had taken of wit his stufs wen he travld 2 c his mum.d gal emptied his whole house.frm tv,2 chairs,2 large sums of money meant 4 his sistas fis,evrytin d gal cud lay ha hands on.dat made him go in2 depresn dat he lost concentratn @ his work place n was later sacked.acodin 2 his friends its d fada dats bin takin kia of d guy.infact d story is 2 long 2 write here bt d sumry of it is dat u guys shud b careful d way u trit ladis.if u knw u dnt av anytin serious wit ha,liv ha n let ha be cos u neva can tel wot she'l do behind u afta u've dumpd ha n felt lyk a man.i discovad dat curses in pain or tears av serious efect especialy if its frm a woman in d labour rum bout 2 put 2 birth,a mother breastfidin,a virgin or an old woman

1 Like

Re: (men Only!) To That One Girl We All Had: by JesseWelsh: 10:56am On Jan 05, 2011
I was only in the fifth grade, her name was Kaitie, she was my first serious relationship. unfortunately i too her for granted. I didnt pay her enough attention, I made the mistake of making her hand out with my friends all the time, she only did this because she wanted to be with me. but i bleeped it up and she started to cheat on me with one of my friends because he payed her a lot of attention. hell, to prove how shitty a boyfriend i was, she kissed the other guy before me! we broke up about 3 weeks later. a year later i got back together with her. I thought i could redeem myself. I was wrong. i did better this time round of course. but it still wasn't good enough. it was a long distance relationship because i had to move schools and i just didn't make the effort which lead to both of us cheating ( she doesnt know about me cheating). I found out about her and we broke up. to this day I regret my whole life from ages 10 to 11 and a half. mostly because i realized what a Bleep i had been straight after we broke up the second time and that led to me becoming depressed and cutting myself and my grades dropping dramatically. If only i knew how important she was now, back then.
Re: (men Only!) To That One Girl We All Had: by obillyj(f): 3:32pm On Jan 05, 2011
I can imagine wat if felt like 2 b cheated on.u laid d curse out of pain,anger n anguish but don't u think it's time u lift d curse?years had come n gone n i blive dat tym has heald ur wound,i kno dat once in a while u thank God dat it's not him in ur life now,so wat's holding u?u can 4give him witout him askin 4 it,pray 2 God 2 ve mercy on him n break d curse please i beg u. Guys out dia i blive dis wil b a warnin 2 u dat mes up wit people. Thanks kulyie,i kno u ve a hart soft enough 2 forgive d young man. God bles u
Re: (men Only!) To That One Girl We All Had: by mcdante(m): 11:12pm On Jan 10, 2011
i ve got to say that 2 years is quite a long time and anything could have happened. things have already happened in a way i wished i never knew. though i know there is a place for me in her as she in me, am scared of going back to her. i dont want to be the same who will plunge deep and shatter whats left of her trusting heart.
angry
damn! this is no joke. i will move on either way, i will love again.
Re: (men Only!) To That One Girl We All Had: by swiftycool(m): 9:05am On Jan 11, 2011
Every day i think of her and what i put her through with a heavy heart. we were a very mismatched class, she from a poor background, yet i was okay. Our dating was to the disgust of many at uni, who tot i should have chosen better. This girl loved me with all she had, went thru embarassments, harrasments, even offered to take a stab 4 me wen i was attacked. She saved up to buy gifts 4 me she couldnt really afford. She forgave me over and over again for various misdeeds. She was honest and sincere to a fault and respected me so much. But class differences and continuous pressures from all sides got the better of me and i practically kicked her out and replaced her with a b*tch who took advantage of me. I still cant forget the tears and pleadings for no faults of hers. Today am blessed with all things aod an angel who i met several yrs later, but when i bumped into my former several years later, i was moved to tears to discover she had forgiven me, had been searching for and had never stopped loving me till date. She is still single and i cant be with her because i am committed to someone equally special. But the guilt of it all still hunts me. I keep praying God gives her a better man that would love her more than i ever could.
Re: (men Only!) To That One Girl We All Had: by bily(m): 10:24pm On Jan 11, 2011
@swiftycool

so u are still alive, a lot of us to u where dead, dat your bestfriends fiancee don deal wit u, lol

but u no try o! u started an interesting thread n u no come update us. so wetin b d ending of d story? did u shw ya friend d video? abeg update us jo!
Re: (men Only!) To That One Girl We All Had: by LA2(m): 1:26pm On Jan 12, 2011
Yemisi Oshinuga
Re: (men Only!) To That One Girl We All Had: by adino(m): 7:20pm On Jan 12, 2011
kulyie, 4 Christ sake lift dat curse. are u proud about his condtn now. he would nt hau gven u his key den if he did not love u.he only refusd 2 apologise because of his friends. u went too far to curse him,break d curse n pray 4 him den move on. u do not knw if he is d only one 4 u.
Re: (men Only!) To That One Girl We All Had: by lovelyone: 10:28pm On Jan 12, 2011
I cal her topmind. Immaturity got d best of me and i messed up things.she loved me so much. Now i know beta.
Re: (men Only!) To That One Girl We All Had: by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 15, 2011
I had one too. To this day she is still complaining why I am not part of her life., even after university. I deflowered her anyway. I felt love and loved in return. She keeps asking my best friend what the heck is wrong with me. But you see I do not love her anymore, talk of an understanding, loving mature girl, in character wise and humor, in managing crisis she is superb. she get personality.

Ok apart from that, I want tell those folks who keep talking about high school love to say less about it; because from what I have seen, high school girls haven't tested or seen what university life is especially here in Nigeria. A girl who has finished the university here in Nigeria, don see plenty. If you can vouch on her relationship virtues then she is the best. Now you can tell if she is the true "buffalo"!!!, grin

One love
Re: (men Only!) To That One Girl We All Had: by queensmith: 11:00pm On Jan 15, 2011
adino:

kulyie, 4 Christ sake lift dat curse. are u proud about his condtn now. he would nt hau gven u his key den if he did not love u.he only refusd 2 apologise because of his friends. u went too far to curse him,break d curse n pray 4 him den move on. u do not knw if he is d only one 4 u.

lmao!
what is your own?? i sense youre guilty of the same offence and your afraid of the same thing happening to you!

dont worry I can almost assure you its nothing to do with kulyies curse, the dude got what was coming to him! at least he didnt take her virginity. alot of men and boys are cursed! nothing happens to them, but karma is a biyaaatch so people should be careful!
I dont understand how u can make excuses for the dude tho, gosh im amused!
Re: (men Only!) To That One Girl We All Had: by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 16, 2011
@ swiftlycool I wonder y a lota guys lyk takin gud gals 4 grantd.i dnt knw y.it just beats me.does it make u fil more lyk a man or increases ur ego.later una go talk say most naija gals r materialistic,selfish n mean.is it until anoda gal shows u anöda syd of lyf dat u appreciate d gud gals.anywayz bak 2 swiftly cool.u r more dan lucky 2 mit a gal as gud as dat.many gals dis days r nt dat patient.n 2 tink dat it was aparent 2 u dat dis gal was wit u nt 4 money bt she had a kind of child lyk luv 4 u.its guys lyk u dat turn gud gals 2 bitches.of cos with ha friends encouragement.@ adino.i knw wot i said n exactly wot i said hapend.anywayz i've 4given him n prayd 4 him.wen i prayd 4 him.i stil realised dat even tho i've movd on n dated oda guys.i stil luv him even tho i knw i dnt exist in his mind.even tho sum guys kis me i stil wish twoz him.i just cant xplain it but there's sumtin bout 1st luvs.howeva i dnt knw weda it hapens 2 guys.but am certain dat it hapens 2 ladis.even marid ones
Re: (men Only!) To That One Girl We All Had: by okstol: 10:56am On Jan 16, 2011
@Kulie, my dear ur ex wasn't clueless or hopeless. D truth remains that its a general negative syndrome that most of us guys suffers b4 putting up a better life. D above phrase might sound wack or crass to d ladies but believe it or not its reality. Its a pity dat u met him at d wrong time but tanx for lifting d course on him.
Re: (men Only!) To That One Girl We All Had: by Jam247(f): 4:04am On Jan 26, 2011
* Takes a seat and stretches legs on coffee table* cool cool
Re: (men Only!) To That One Girl We All Had: by wazobia50(m): 12:21pm On Oct 05, 2014
Hv always ha good relatnshps with my ex's,most of them usually hv their reasons to leave,maybe their parent complain,ready for marraige when am not,but the only 1 luv we quit because of genotype but till today,i still wish to marry her,now she didnt even like to see me or pick my calls.....salau noimat atinuke oou ikorodu 08025720428
Re: (men Only!) To That One Girl We All Had: by bidexolumanish(m): 6:20pm On Oct 05, 2014
nice thread

(1) (Reply)

Apologies To Some Members Of This Section / Police Is Your Friend,is He Saving The Situation Or Enjoying The Situation? / I Almost Stepped On This Snake When I Went Out To Pee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.