Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,735 members, 7,851,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:35 PM

One Girl I Met In Supermarket JUJU Me Into Buying Things For Her - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / One Girl I Met In Supermarket JUJU Me Into Buying Things For Her (2246 Views)

You Have A Girl Friend Or Boy Friend ? Shoppe Beautiful Things For Them Now..... / Meet Odi Dollars, The Boy Who Is Making Millions Of Dollars From Juju (photos) / (men Only!) To That One Girl We All Had: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Girl I Met In Supermarket JUJU Me Into Buying Things For Her by chibwike(m): 4:36pm On Nov 13, 2014
djeezy:
okay
thanks man...am really gratefull
Re: One Girl I Met In Supermarket JUJU Me Into Buying Things For Her by chibwike(m): 4:38pm On Nov 13, 2014
laykorn:

Yeah,open a thread for it and tag me,so we don't both get sued for derailment. Lol
Ayamlaykorn
Lol,..abi...maybe i'd mention you in one abandoned thread...and we'd talk there
Re: One Girl I Met In Supermarket JUJU Me Into Buying Things For Her by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 13, 2014
chibwike:
wow..thanks man...the voting starts tommorow...i'd mention you..when they open the thread
okay
Re: One Girl I Met In Supermarket JUJU Me Into Buying Things For Her by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 13, 2014
Whizzdom:

You don enter am ... the gurl no go leave you alone

I knw pple like her ... she will come in another form and steal ya money

You beta go 4 deliverance in MFM grin grin grin grin
are they marine spirits?? shocked
Re: One Girl I Met In Supermarket JUJU Me Into Buying Things For Her by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 13, 2014
chibwike:
Lol,..abi...maybe i'd mention you in one abandoned thread...and we'd talk there
Okay,no problem.
Ayamlaykorn
Re: One Girl I Met In Supermarket JUJU Me Into Buying Things For Her by major466(m): 4:57pm On Nov 13, 2014
Interesting. This is what I call blind shopping.
Re: One Girl I Met In Supermarket JUJU Me Into Buying Things For Her by niggadee(m): 5:13pm On Nov 13, 2014
Maga don pay lucky gal
Re: One Girl I Met In Supermarket JUJU Me Into Buying Things For Her by Davidson267(m): 5:28pm On Nov 13, 2014
krall:
I don't still understand what just happened. I don't know if it is a new trend or what? It was just this afternoon I went to one shopping mall called park 'N shop to buy stuff for myself. When I was picking the thing, one young lady said that she doesn't know her way around so I decided to take her to the areas she wanted to buy stuff from.
I don't know how I happened or how she did it but after I had finished buying and paying with their POS and entered my car to go, I saw debit alert of over N100,000
In confusion I rushed to the cashier demanding to know whey they will debit more than I bought. When she said that I told her that I am paying for the lady, I almost slap her that she sont hear well until they gathered and like 8 people said its true.
I can't believe it because I can't remember agree to pay for any body. Its one of the woman cashier that say that they do charm to big men everyday and steal their money.
What i bought was just 20K. She use charm and stole over 80K from me.
I don't know what to do and am about to craze. They are still holding me there before I kill some body.

Please is there any charm I can use to catch this girl and deal with her properly?
This is devastating because that money is what I am using to pay my lawyer for one court case and if I can't pay he will not agree again. I need to get my money back.
seriously i tried my possible best to believe ur story bt it was unfortunate i could nt
Re: One Girl I Met In Supermarket JUJU Me Into Buying Things For Her by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 13, 2014
Na dis kind people I dey like meet? Krall,when next are you going to shop? grin grin
Re: One Girl I Met In Supermarket JUJU Me Into Buying Things For Her by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 13, 2014
berem:
Na dis kind people I dey. like meet? Krall,when next are you going to shop? grin grin
Do you have heart at all? sad
Re: One Girl I Met In Supermarket JUJU Me Into Buying Things For Her by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 13, 2014
krall:
Do you have heart at all? sad
yes I do. Its located in my body. grin
Re: One Girl I Met In Supermarket JUJU Me Into Buying Things For Her by chibwike(m): 7:15am On Nov 14, 2014
krall:
okay
bro voting has started today,.,here is the link below..thans alot

www.nairaland.com/1995552/mr-nairaland-december-2014-edition#27995128
Re: One Girl I Met In Supermarket JUJU Me Into Buying Things For Her by chibwike(m): 7:16am On Nov 14, 2014
Re: One Girl I Met In Supermarket JUJU Me Into Buying Things For Her by Whizzdom(m): 1:27pm On Nov 15, 2014
krall:
are they marine spirits?? shocked

This ladies are highly equipped dan marine spirit ... dey are Oceanic Spirits

They dwell in the Ocean grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Okay To Give Out Someone's Cell Phone Number Or Bb Pin Without Asking Them / Man Shares Photos Of Monkey He Just Killed That Looks Like Human In PH / We Support Tinubu Presidential Ambition, Says OPC New Era

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.