Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You - Health (138) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You (369886 Views)

Over 90% Of Females Will Miss This Question / A Thanksgiving Thread For DJDOLA / DJDOLA; Prayers, Words Of Gratitude, Derailers Haven, Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (168) (Go Down)

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jan 28, 2015
Mondisweets:
whether its chinese or american food just try and reduce the amount of processed food you eat.

Correct.

1 Like

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 28, 2015
hofn:

There are more people with cancer in usa than china. As a matter of fact usa is in the top 10 of countries with the highest rate of cancer.
I don't buy that your chinese food nonsense.

I am not here to convince you
How many times has anyone walked into a Chinese restaurant even the ones in Chinatown and seen a Chinese family eating there?
That should raise a flag
Could it be they don't eat what they serve you?
The problem is with their exports
The whole world knows this but you can choose to be ignorant.
Try google
It is all over the news and has been for years

5 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 28, 2015
The top five most dangerous foods imported from China are among the numerous scandals over Chinese products. China has long permitted toxic food items along with other hazardous exports to leave its borders. The majority of the American media and the United States government do not seem to have made quite enough effort to notify the general public about food from China which could be dangerous. The FDA inspectors only look at about 2.5 percent of the food that is imported. So that means it really is left to the consumers to protect his or her own health by making informed choices over what to place on the dinner table.

Below is a list of five food items from China that Americans need to be wary of.

Tilapia: Tilapia is one of the most popular kinds of fish at the moment. Most of it is imported from China. It is well-known in China fish farmers use high levels of hormones in fish cultivation. The farmers also use growth hormones and very strong antibiotics in order to keep the fish alive in what are often dirty, overcrowded conditions.

Cod: Over 50 percent of the cod that is out on the U.S. market comes from China. What is true for tilapia is the very same for cod farming.

Apple Juice: If anyone is purchasing apple juice that is a bargain brand, it is probably a product of China. That means it has come a long distance. Around 50 percent of all apple juice sold in America comes from China. Pesticide residues which stay on fruits, vegetables and processed foods as they come into the food supply have been a problem for a long time. China is the world’s prime pesticide manufacturer and has largely refused to do anything about dangerous or illegal chemicals left on food.

Processed Mushrooms: Almost 35 percent of all processed mushrooms come from China. The reasoning is basically the same as with apple juice.

Garlic: Garlic is in numerous types of food. Over 30 percent of garlic comes from China. The label may read that it is grown as an organic product but there is no one checking and making sure to certify any products as truly organic that come from China.

There is also the pollution problem in China. As much as 70 percent of the rivers and lakes in China are polluted from industrial facilities such as textile and chemical plants. It was just recently that citizens in the city of Zhejiang, which is one of the less polluted in China, offered 300,000 Yuan, which is$50,000 in American money, if any government officials would attempt to swim in the local water channel. No one took them up on the offer.

The United States embassy located in Beijing now releases air pollution reports every hour. This is so any American citizens living in that city can look at the information and decide if they are going to go outside at that time or not.

With this kind of appalling pollution of soil, water and air, it is basically impossible to have any kind of safe food, not just the top five foods that are considered most dangerous.

Read more at http://guardianlv.com/2013/11/china-top-five-most-dangerous-imported-foods/#rH6mhGuMOIxmk4fB.99

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by akanke79: 2:26pm On Jan 28, 2015
Cannabis oil and 4 stage primary liver cancer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GFOlWMKquU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0psJhQHk_GI
http://cannabis-cancer-info.org/
QUOTE FROM THE WEBSITE:
We know from experience how devastating the news of cancer is, especially 4 stage cancer. We were lucky as we were just told to go home with hospice and enjoy the days we had left. Please take at least a week to do some research before you let any doctor rush you into treatment options. This is your life and you get to choose how you spend the moments you have left, however many they might be. We found the journey interesting, difficult at times, but also full of sweet moments. Follow your intuition even after you started a treatment and spend as much time as you can with people who are positive and love you. Don’t let cancer occupy most of your moments.

Ed’s primary liver cancer was diagnosed April 2012, his tumor was 11cm and we were send home with Hospice and told he could expect two weeks to two month of life. His tumor had shrunk by September 2012 to 5cm, with tumor markers normal. Ed has had excellent quality of life, hiking, living a full and active life, tumor marker is staying normal and all values, which were out of range are moving towards normal.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 28, 2015
babyosisi:

I am not here to convince you
How many times has anyone walked into a Chinese restaurant even the ones in Chinatown and seen a Chinese family eating there?
That should raise a flag
Could it be they don't eat what they serve you?
The problem is with their exports
The whole world knows this but you can choose to be ignorant.
Try google
It is all over the news and has been for years

Same thing with American foods. They are not better off..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2345564/Shocking-list-US-foods-BANNED-countries-containing-dangerous-chemicals.html

1 Like

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by nora544: 2:47pm On Jan 28, 2015
hofn:

Same thing with American foods. They are not better off..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2345564/Shocking-list-US-foods-BANNED-countries-containing-dangerous-chemicals.html

Thank you for this I know this since a long time.

The best food you get in europa, and Austria and some other countries have a very high food standard. We like biological food and we sell this in many other countries round the world.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 28, 2015
China and the US are guilty of the same offence, it is now left for the average consumers to watch what they eat and most importantly avoid processed food, eat more of vegetables ,exercise well and maintain a healthy life style.........

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by nora544: 3:23pm On Jan 28, 2015
shinejackie:
China and the US are guilty of the same offence, it is now left for the average consumers to watch what they eat and most importantly avoid processed food, eat more of vegetables ,exercise well and maintain a healthy life style.........

10000 likes you say it america and china are the same.

Both countries have companies who want to make big profit and not looking what happen outside their walls.

Monsanto is the biggest enemy of good food!

Ask yourself why some europa countries didnot want gen food,
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 28, 2015
akanke79:
Cannabis oil and 4 stage primary liver cancer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GFOlWMKquU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0psJhQHk_GI
http://cannabis-cancer-info.org/
QUOTE FROM THE WEBSITE:
We know from experience how devastating the news of cancer is, especially 4 stage cancer. We were lucky as we were just told to go home with hospice and enjoy the days we had left. Please take at least a week to do some research before you let any doctor rush you into treatment options. This is your life and you get to choose how you spend the moments you have left, however many they might be. We found the journey interesting, difficult at times, but also full of sweet moments. Follow your intuition even after you started a treatment and spend as much time as you can with people who are positive and love you. Don’t let cancer occupy most of your moments.

Ed’s primary liver cancer was diagnosed April 2012, his tumor was 11cm and we were send home with Hospice and told he could expect two weeks to two month of life. His tumor had shrunk by September 2012 to 5cm, with tumor markers normal. Ed has had excellent quality of life, hiking, living a full and active life, tumor marker is staying normal and all values, which were out of range are moving towards normal.

Pls don't ignore the quoted post. there are many people who have done it and succeeded. the only one that I read of that wasn't successful ended up 96% cancer free. there are people that sell it legally in California I think. was looking for a link I found recently where about 4 people testified to it but I couldn't find it. if I do, I'll post it here but it's something that shouldn't be ignored especially as it can be started as soon as a decision is made

1 Like

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 28, 2015
We r making progress.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Winneygirl(f): 3:47pm On Jan 28, 2015
I made some calls on the pax herbal centre. I connected to a Lagos centre and explained the complexity of this case.
They still referred me to the Ewu centre, even describing to me how to get there, and gave me some numbers which i called.
They consult from 9am -4pm daily except wednesday when they close at 1:30pm.
I was asked to call back tomorrow at 9am to speak to a Doctor.

2 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by cococandy(f): 3:54pm On Jan 28, 2015
Reminds me of my student days when I bought ice fish from one of the sellers close to my hostel then. After cooking, my whole food was ruined with a funny chemical taste originating from the fish.
Eww.

chaircover:
Its not just the chinese . . Nigerians themselves are not innocent in all of this.

Charity begins from home and the Chinese know that some dodgy Nigerians will accept anything and turn a blind eye, hence they send us rubbish.

I heard recently that Some Nigerian fishermen dump Gamalin 20 (a poison) into rivers so that the fish float to the surface so they can have a large volume of catch. They then catch the fish and these contaminated fish land on our tables.

Almost all the fake drugs that enter Nigeria are imported by Nigerians themselves.

We forget that what goes round comes around and everyone suffers from these things.

One day we will get a honest and responsible Govt that genuingly cares about their people and not just their pockets . . . one day by Gods Grace.

It is well.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by cococandy(f): 3:59pm On Jan 28, 2015
hofn:

There are more people with cancer in usa than china. As a matter of fact usa is in the top 10 of countries with the highest rate of cancer.
I don't buy that your chinese food nonsense.
chinese people actually eat healthy. Very healthy. Plus they have long life span and age slower than other races.
She's just saying it is their waste products they transport to Africa. Of course they won't eat it themselves.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by nora544: 4:12pm On Jan 28, 2015
cococandy:
chinese people actually eat healthy. Very healthy. Plus they have long life span and age slower than other races.
She's just saying it is their waste products they transport to Africa. Of course they won't eat it themselves.

Sorry that is not right china has a big problem with air pollution the biggest problem from the hole world.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by gbadexy(m): 5:08pm On Jan 28, 2015
www.fourwinds10.net/siterun_data/bellringers_corner/people_of_the_lie/news.php?q=1328765003

here is a link on a simple treatment of late stage cancer using cheap and abundant sodium bicarbonate.

l will like to hear the opinion of the doctors here on the effectiveness of sodium bicarbonate as an anti oxidant and relationship between acidic blood ph and infections.

1 Like

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 28, 2015
cococandy:

Nne don't bother
I thought my posts were quite explanatory
Maybe she works in a Chinese restaurant
I wonder why anyone will be defending a country well known for shipping dangerous foods and products
You will not catch Chinese people eating the Chinese foods they serve others in their restaurants
That is not a secret
And they have absolutely no qualms shipping tainted products they don't consume to Africa

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 28, 2015
Winneygirl:
I made some calls on the pax herbal centre. I connected to a Lagos centre and explained the complexity of this case.
They still referred me to the Ewu centre, even describing to me how to get there, and gave me some numbers which i called.
They consult from 9am -4pm daily except wednesday when they close at 1:30pm.
I was asked to call back tomorrow at 9am to speak to a Doctor.

OKAY

i am presently in benin city but will be traveling outside the state tomorrow , i can still help you guys check out the benin office tomorrow if giving the full address because i am not too vast with the road in benin
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Winneygirl(f): 6:22pm On Jan 28, 2015
Themaingate:

OKAY

i am presently in benin city but will be traveling outside the state tomorrow , i can still help you guys check out the benin office tomorrow if giving the full address because i am not too vast with the road in benin

Thanks.
It's not actually in Benin. The Monastery is in Ewu-isan....after Auchi...
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by nora544: 6:40pm On Jan 28, 2015
That is the homepage from the monks about their products

http://www.paxherbals.net/

that is the homepage of the monks

http://www.ewumonks.org/

for me it is not new that monks work with herbs.

1 Like

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Originalsly: 7:36pm On Jan 28, 2015
Just passing thru....Wnney...Nora...Maingate....encouraging posts...keep your eyes on the ball! *°*^ p o o f ^*°*
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Funjosh(m): 9:46pm On Jan 28, 2015
Winneygirl:

Thanks.
It's not actually in Benin. The Monastery is in Ewu-isan....after Auchi...

I will be going to Auchi tomorow mite just stop by and check it up, what and what info do we need from the monastry
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by delpee(f): 11:41pm On Jan 28, 2015
Wow! Just reading up after a few days. I don't know what to say or think. sad

God will show the way forward as we continue to pray, brainstorm on options and trust in His ability to do all things in accordance with His will.

DJ DOLA ..The Lord is your strength.

2 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Funjosh(m): 6:34am On Jan 29, 2015
*Modified*
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Winneygirl(f): 8:33am On Jan 29, 2015
Funjosh:
Winneygirl mail me via ************ my NL mail is not working.
Mail sent.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by r231(m): 10:15am On Jan 29, 2015
Following on from the consultation and the general consensus on the thread in the past few hours, we have now decided to send representatives from TeHN (Hopefully caracta can Join in) to meet with DJ’s family this weekend to discuss all the options available including risks attached to each one of them.

We will only be reporting their preference on this thread after the visit.

Thanks for all your support and please remember to have DJ in your prayers

# We believe in miracles

TeHN

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by dapsy4u2(m): 11:13am On Jan 29, 2015
r231:
Following on from the consultation and the general consensus on the thread in the past few hours, we have now decided to send representatives from TeHN (Hopefully caracta can Join in) to meet with DJ’s family this weekend to discuss all the options available including risks attached to each one of them.

We will only be reporting their preference on this thread after the visit.

Thanks for all your support and please remember to have DJ in your prayers

# We believe in miracles

TeHN

Thank you and God bless you!
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Originalsly: 11:34am On Jan 29, 2015
Funjosh:
j

I will be going to Auchi tomorow mite just stop by and check it up, what and what info do we need from the monastry
That he has been diagnosed with stage 4 liver cancer and you're desperately trying to find an alternative treatment. He is somewhat weak at the moment and you would like to know if they can help to restore bis health or at least stabilize him and keep the cancer in check. Show them his last photo posted ...that would help them a great deal. If they say they can help then you ask about cost....for them to give you an idea of a rough cost range. Just my opinion on how to approach them and what we need to know. All options need to be explored and put on the table. Thanks a million for vomunteering!
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Originalsly: 11:38am On Jan 29, 2015
@r231.....seconded.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Funjosh(m): 3:49pm On Jan 29, 2015
Originalsly:
That he has been diagnosed with stage 4 liver cancer and you're desperately trying to find an alternative treatment. He is somewhat weak at the moment and you would like to know if they can help to restore bis health or at least stabilize him and keep the cancer in check. Show them his last photo posted ...that would help them a great deal. If they say they can help then you ask about cost....for them to give you an idea of a rough cost range. Just my opinion on how to approach them and what we need to know. All options need to be explored and put on the table. Thanks a million for vomunteering!

Plan changed, my travelling to Auchi was canceled. Wished it wasnt sad
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Winneygirl(f): 4:28pm On Jan 29, 2015
I was able to connect to the Ewu centre on phone today though was not able to speak to the Doctor. I was told he was busy and that they'll call me back. Been trying to call back but I'm guessing that the network over there isn't too good as the number seems on at some time, and off at other times.
I explained the complexity of this case. The lady worried that he might not really be fit for transport over a long journey considering his current location, so she gave me a lagos contact which I have called.

This is the address. 7a, Molade okoya, by Vulcanizer bustop, Adeniji Jones, Ikeja.
The consultant will be on ground there tomorrow from 9am to 4pm.
I asked if the consultant will look over the test results even if the patient is not there physically, and I got a reluctant 'Yes'.

I think this is worth a try. So I appeal that someone volunteer for this visit. If the visit is not made tommorrow, that will be till next week.

cc funjosh, originalsly, nora544, themaingate.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Originalsly: 8:43pm On Jan 29, 2015
@WinneyG.....I hear you......but I'm farrr away from there. TeHN has the records and I'm thinking if it is not best to fax it to them along with his photo. Also for them to communicate with TeHN who are in a better position to give them background info they may need. Plus...TeHN would be briefing Hamed about the options over the weekend. It would be great if this option can be included. Just my opinion.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 29, 2015
Winneygirl:
I was able to connect to the Ewu centre on phone today though was not able to speak to the Doctor. I was told he was busy and that they'll call me back. Been trying to call back but I'm guessing that the network over there isn't too good as the number seems on at some time, and off at other times.
I explained the complexity of this case. The lady worried that he might not really be fit for transport over a long journey considering his current location, so she gave me a lagos contact which I have called.

This is the address. 7a, Molade okoya, by Vulcanizer bustop, Adeniji Jones, Ikeja.
The consultant will be on ground there tomorrow from 9am to 4pm.
I asked if the consultant will look over the test results even if the patient is not there physically, and I got a reluctant 'Yes'.

I think this is worth a try. So I appeal that someone volunteer for this visit. If the visit is not made tommorrow, that will be till next week.

cc funjosh, originalsly, nora544, themaingate.

i can go there tomorrow, just give me all the necessary details, check my signature for my contacts.

Cheers,
Samuel.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (168)

What Combinations Can One Drink To Terminate Early Detected Pregnancy ? / Alafia Logun Oro Itoju Topeye Ogun Ibile Todaju / Causes Of Seeing Menstrual Period Twice A Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.