Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,014 members, 7,828,564 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You - Health (139) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You (369921 Views)

Over 90% Of Females Will Miss This Question / A Thanksgiving Thread For DJDOLA / DJDOLA; Prayers, Words Of Gratitude, Derailers Haven, Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (168) (Go Down)

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Funjosh(m): 1:54am On Jan 30, 2015
Winneygirl:
I was able to connect to the Ewu centre on phone today though was not able to speak to the Doctor. I was told he was busy and that they'll call me back. Been trying to call back but I'm guessing that the network over there isn't too good as the number seems on at some time, and off at other times.
I explained the complexity of this case. The lady worried that he might not really be fit for transport over a long journey considering his current location, so she gave me a lagos contact which I have called.

This is the address. 7a, Molade okoya, by Vulcanizer bustop, Adeniji Jones, Ikeja.
The consultant will be on ground there tomorrow from 9am to 4pm.
I asked if the consultant will look over the test results even if the patient is not there physically, and I got a reluctant 'Yes'.

I think this is worth a try. So I appeal that someone volunteer for this visit. If the visit is not made tommorrow, that will be till next week.

cc funjosh, originalsly, nora544, themaingate.

TEHNs have bin silent on this
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Originalsly: 4:47am On Jan 30, 2015
gbadexy:
www.fourwinds10.net/siterun_data/bellringers_corner/people_of_the_lie/news.php?q=1328765003

here is a link on a simple treatment of late stage cancer using cheap and abundant sodium bicarbonate.

l will like to hear the opinion of the doctors here on the effectiveness of sodium bicarbonate as an anti oxidant and relationship between acidic blood ph and infections.
I missed this!.... another option and whole lot of information. Everyone should check this link....never too late to learn.

1 Like

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Winneygirl(f): 5:36am On Jan 30, 2015
@Tehn, segzy14
you've got mail.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 6:24am On Jan 30, 2015
Winneygirl:
@Tehn, segzy14
you've got mail.

i am have not received your mail
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Winneygirl(f): 7:15am On Jan 30, 2015
segzy14:

i am have not received your mail

Resent.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 7:22am On Jan 30, 2015
Winneygirl:

Resent.

received and replied
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Winneygirl(f): 7:46am On Jan 30, 2015
segzy14:

received and replied

Replied.
@Tehn,please respond to the mail.

r231 mynd44 Jaybee3
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Waliyllahi(m): 8:00am On Jan 30, 2015
Idowuogbo:
Waliyllahi,doctor ooo.... PleAse one session ooo... please!
yes ma, seriously im lost here, dont get d real situatn of things now and i can cope wt d way the thread moves. And im very busy now as well, preparin for an exam.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 8:40am On Jan 30, 2015
Winneygirl:

Replied.

r231 mynd44 Jaybee3

Good Morning
You sent a mail at 01.10am this morning
There are 9 TEHN members who live in different time zones
Please bear with us
Thank you.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by aboki2000(m): 8:40am On Jan 30, 2015
Waliyllahi:
yes ma, seriously im lost here, dont get d real situatn of things now and i can cope wt d way the thread moves. And im very busy now as well, preparin for an exam.
Wish u exam success ! Shares ^_^

1 Like

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Waliyllahi(m): 9:35am On Jan 30, 2015
aboki2000:
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Waliyllahi(m): 9:37am On Jan 30, 2015
aboki2000:
Thank you!
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 30, 2015
Winneygirl:

Replied.

r231 mynd44 Jaybee3

i am in ikeja now and would leave in an hour time, still waiting

1 Like

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by jaybee3(m): 12:10pm On Jan 30, 2015
segzy14:

i am in ikeja now and would leave in an hour time, still waiting

What exact Info do you need Sir. Sorry for the late reply

Just give them the basic background Info and hopefully that should be enough

jaybee3:

How do you know which chemo drugs to use bearing in mind we don’t know where the cancer is coming from? –
They know from the ascetic fluid cytology report that the cancer is an adenocarcinoma. Chemo is systemic and they will use the drug that kills adenocarcinomas. According to him, adenocarcinomas usually come from the liver and the colon and since the colon is clear (from colposcopy results) its more likely from the liver and from previous results a mass was seen in the liver

How will you know for certain that it’s from the liver
A liver biopsy would give a 100% result, but they have no intention of further distressing the patient by doing a liver biopsy as they already have all the info that they need

1 Like

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 30, 2015
jaybee3:

What exact Info do you need Sir. Sorry for the late reply

Just give them the basic background Info and hopefully that should be enough

pls send those info to my email now cos i am about leaving ikeja in 10minutes time
my contants are in my signature
thanks

1 Like

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by jaybee3(m): 1:08pm On Jan 30, 2015
segzy14:

pls send those info to my email now cos i am about leaving ikeja in 10minutes time
thanks
I'm not sure you got everything i said on the phone but the point i'm trying to make is that, you only need to furnish them with the basic Info which i've highlighted in my previous post addressed to you.

Let me know if they need specific or more details if what i provided isn't enough
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 30, 2015
segzy14:

thanks
just to let you and other people know, no one sees a signature if he does not have one himself.

Ask oga at the top why he Made it so... Cos it just don't makes sense to me...

2 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 30, 2015
jaybee3:

I'm not sure you got everything i said on the phone but the point i'm trying to make is that, you only need to furnish them with the basic Info which i've highlighted in my previous post addressed to you.

Let me know if they need specific or more details if what i provided isn't enough

i was arrested by the police for receiving calls , i am few minutes close to the clinic
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by jaybee3(m): 2:32pm On Jan 30, 2015
segzy14:

i was arrested by the police for receiving calls , i am few minutes close to the clinic
Sorry to hear that bro...

4 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 30, 2015
i just left the clinic and i will update everyone how it went in the night nigeria time.

7 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by OAM4J: 3:12pm On Jan 30, 2015
segzy14:
i just left the clinic and i will update everyone how it went in the night nigeria time.

Thanks. well done.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by jaybee3(m): 4:10pm On Jan 30, 2015
100K has been transferred to DJ as requested to help empower his mum

Thanks once again Blessed Mother

Regards

TeHN

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Funjosh(m): 6:45pm On Jan 30, 2015
segzy14:

God bless you bro.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 30, 2015
segzy14:
i just left the clinic and i will update everyone how it went in the night nigeria t[b]ime.

Updates loading now
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 30, 2015
I got to 'PAX NATURAL MEDICINE HOSPITAL & PHARMACO-VIGILANCE CENTRE" this afternoon and met the matron there and told them that i want to see the consultant but i was told i have to register first before seeing him,since i was unable to see him , i collected all necessary details.

I was told;

1. Consultancy and registration is 4,000 naira
2. Subsequent visits is 1,000 naira/visit
3. Drugs based on prescription can be collected immediately or after
4. Days for visiting the consultant are as listed below;
January 14,15,21,22,23,28,29,30
February 4,5,6,18,19,20,25,26
March 11,12,13,18,19,25,26,27

I have the phone number of the information office and the phone number of the p.a to the director , i also have the email and website of the hospital.

Can i post the details here?
Find attached some pics of their leaflet

1 Like

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by ifyalways(f): 11:46pm On Jan 30, 2015
God starts when and where swcience stops. It is well with DJ.

1 Like

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Lateralmaths(m): 12:27am On Jan 31, 2015
ifyalways:
God starts when and where swcience stops. It is well with DJ.
Amen

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (168)

What Combinations Can One Drink To Terminate Early Detected Pregnancy ? / Alafia Logun Oro Itoju Topeye Ogun Ibile Todaju / Causes Of Seeing Menstrual Period Twice A Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.