Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,260 members, 7,864,371 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:55 PM

RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You - Health (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You (371530 Views)

Over 90% Of Females Will Miss This Question / A Thanksgiving Thread For DJDOLA / DJDOLA; Prayers, Words Of Gratitude, Derailers Haven, Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (168) (Go Down)

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Idowuogbo(f): 3:46pm On Nov 15, 2014
olu4life:

Berra
wetin dey do this one? undecided

Berra ko butter ni
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 15, 2014
Idowuogbo:

boss, we still need to wait for diagnosis before we launch this poster.

The flyer saying chronic liver disease is just fine
No need to wait any longer
The doctors called it CLD not us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by olu4life(m): 3:47pm On Nov 15, 2014
Idowuogbo:

wetin dey do this one? undecided

Berra ko butter ni
Swerve o jawe
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 15, 2014
AirborneLacer:

No prob hun, I'd see to it.

smiley
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Idowuogbo(f): 3:47pm On Nov 15, 2014
babyosisi:

The flyer saying chronic liver disease is just fine
No need to wait any longer
The doctors called it CLD not us
Okies...we'll stick with that for now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Idowuogbo(f): 3:48pm On Nov 15, 2014
olu4life:

Swerve o jawe
iwo gan ko shi mehn
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by colossus2: 3:48pm On Nov 15, 2014
olu4life:

Meaning?

U say?
U hear ur name 4 my mouth tongue
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Idowuogbo(f): 3:49pm On Nov 15, 2014
colossus2:

U say?
I tire grin grin
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by joelenesleek(f): 3:49pm On Nov 15, 2014
Idowuogbo:

Lolzz...you are looking for turobu ooo....my hands no dey o grin grin
;Dlala the stica. Whether them like it or not Djdola is a celebrity and he shall celebrate and our very own Lalasticlala shall upload his pictures on celebrity forum. AMEN
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Idowuogbo(f): 3:51pm On Nov 15, 2014
joelenesleek:
;Dlala the stica. Whether them like it or not Djdola is a celebrity and he shall celebrate and our very own Lalastica shall upload his pictures on celebrity forum. AMEN
Kai this fine girl geh dey para ooo grin

1 Like

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by lalasticlala(m): 3:53pm On Nov 15, 2014
joelenesleek:
;Dlala the stica. Whether them like it or not Djdola is a celebrity and he shall celebrate and our very own Lalasticlala shall upload his pictures on celebrity forum. AMEN

Amen o
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 15, 2014
Idowuogbo:

That explains the kind of person he/she is.

Enough said o jere

Idowu please be very careful about your utterances
People gathered are doing this on a voluntary basis
That guy is the greatest ally we have with this Indian arrangement
I have interacted with him outside of here and he has ideas that will help us navigate this thing,things that only very few people except those who have actually done it know.
He left because of insults on his person
Whoever we offend here and they leave is a loss for DJ primarily
Let's not Forget that
I will plead with him to feature for DJ's sake
We can throw our insults on our regular threads but I don't believe this cause is one of them
Please I beg of you

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by justi4jesu(f): 3:53pm On Nov 15, 2014
colossus2:

U say?

You which team you dey sef
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 15, 2014
Idowuogbo:

Haba, help inform people na...Dj needs awareness. Oh yeah before you go town crying, please see page 0 for ac details.Thanks! cheesy
Iya, I think we should encourage sharing this on facebook, twitter , Instagram etc. That's what crowd funding sites like Kickstater .com and indiegogo.com does so as to encourage those who may not have anything to give but their time. Nothing ventured, Nothing gained.

Fire!
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Kimoni: 3:56pm On Nov 15, 2014
Gboliwe:

Yaaaaayyyyy! So you are female? Great!

So chaircofa was right after all, you are very "she", now we don see fowl nyash cheesy. As for moi, I lipsrsealed
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by marcjane(f): 3:56pm On Nov 15, 2014
Gboliwe:
Marcjane nwanne m. How far? You look tired. Have you had breakfast at all? Welldone you hear. Our labours shall not be in vain.
ABEG TEAM A,MAKE UNA NO VEX. I FELL DOWN THE STAIRCASE AND BROKE MY RIGHT HAND LAST TWO DAYS.I DIDN'T WANT TO TELL YOU PEOPLE SO AS NOT TO DISTRACT ANY ONE. EVEN MY KIDS GOT ILL AT THE SAME TIME BUT HAVE FULLY RECOVERED.
DON'T WORRY,THE IJAWS AT AMUWO ODOFIN/FESTAC HAVE TAKEN OVER MY CASE AND I'M RECOVERY FAST,WILL JOIN YOU LATER.
ANYBODY WEY DEY USE JUJU DEY PURSUE ME COS I DEY HELP SAVE DJDOLA,LET THE ALMIGHTY GOD LOCATE YOUR SHRINE NAD DESTROY YOU FOREVER,AMEN.
THE GOD WHO FETCHES WATER WITH BASKET TO DISGRACE THE BUCKET IS MY GOD.
PEACE.

11 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Gboliwe: 4:00pm On Nov 15, 2014
Kimoni:

So chaircofa was right after all, you are very "she", now we don see fowl nyash cheesy. As for moi, I lipsrsealed

Gotcha!
For your mind. tongue
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Idowuogbo(f): 4:00pm On Nov 15, 2014
babyosisi:

Idowu please be very careful about your utterances
People gathered are doing this on a voluntary basis
That guy is the greatest ally we have with this Indian arrangement
I have interacted with him outside of here and he has ideas that will help us navigate this thing,things that only very few people except those who have actually done it know.
He left because of insults on his person
Whoever we offend here and they leave is a loss for DJ primarily
Let's not Forget that
I will plead with him to feature for DJ's sake
We can throw our insults on our regular threads but I don't believe this course is one of them
Please I beg of you

You guys are fond of doing this, someone shows up to tell porkies and i jumped in to correct him, then all of a sudden he starts typing bullocks about my person. Please osisi i beg of you too,go and read his replies and my replies back to him b4 y'all start getting emotional.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by olu4life(m): 4:02pm On Nov 15, 2014
marcjane:

ABEG TEAM A,MAKE UNA NO VEX. I FELL DOWN THE STAIRCASE AND BROKE MY RIGHT HAND LAST TWO DAYS.I DIDN'T WANT TO TELL YOU PEOPLE SO AS NOT TO DISTRACT ANY ONE. EVEN MY KIDS GOT ILL AT THE SAME TIME BUT HAVE FULLY RECOVERED.
DON'T WORRY,THE IJAWS AT AMUWO ODOFIN/FESTAC HAVE TAKEN OVER MY CASE AND I'M RECOVERY FAST,WILL JOIN YOU LATER.
ANYBODY WEY DEY USE JUJU DEY PURSUE ME COS I DEY HELP SAVE DJDOLA,LET THE ALMIGHTY GOD LOCATE YOUR SHRINE NAD DESTROY YOU FOREVER,AMEN.
THE GOD WHO FETCHES WATER WITH BASKET TO DISGRACE THE BUCKET IS MY GOD.
PEACE.
Sorry about that. Thank God u now fine. Team A will be waiting for u. One Love
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Kimoni: 4:02pm On Nov 15, 2014
Gboliwe:

Gotcha!
For your mind. tongue

smiley
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Idowuogbo(f): 4:03pm On Nov 15, 2014
Wetin i tell am sef wey he deactivate? Abeeeeeeeegi angry
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by olu4life(m): 4:04pm On Nov 15, 2014
Idowuogbo:

You guys are fond of doing this, someone shows up to tell porkies and i jumped in to correct him, then all of a sudden he starts typing bullocks about my person. Please osisi i beg of you too,go and read his replies and my replies back to him b4 y'all start getting emotional.
Sorry but frankly u are to blame. Not everyone takes jokes lightly. Even when u carry am com my side,I just maintain. Pls try listen to babyosisi advice
No use that one attack me o

12 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by joelenesleek(f): 4:07pm On Nov 15, 2014
lalasticlala:

Amen o
she don catch me, Welcome camera 360. Aka the instagram of Nairaland - celebrity section grin
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Idowuogbo(f): 4:07pm On Nov 15, 2014
olu4life:

Sorry but frankly u are to blame. Not everyone takes jokes lightly. Even when u carry am com my side,I just maintain. Pls try listen to babyosisi advice
No use that one attack me o
Excuse me! Your method and my method dey different.Frankly,WE are to blame cus na we capture the lie. Na only me go accept blame ni? E b like say craze dey worry you
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by colossus2: 4:07pm On Nov 15, 2014
Idowuogbo:

Lolz....and na she don provoke pass oh cheesy

lipsrsealed
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by honeyad(m): 4:07pm On Nov 15, 2014
Idowuogbo:

The way you respond sometimes is wack.. Learn how to present yourself better... This is a public forum and you barely know everyone here... You just don't wack words on them... Thanks as you do so

17 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by olu4life(m): 4:08pm On Nov 15, 2014
Idowuogbo:

Excuse me! Your method and my method dey different.Frankly,WE are to blame cus na we capture the lie. Na only me go accept blame ni? E b like say craze dey worry you
Lmaooooo. We truly different but ur presentation wasn't good enough

6 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Idowuogbo(f): 4:09pm On Nov 15, 2014
colossus2:

Lolz....and na she don provoke pass oh cheesy

lipsrsealed
talk the talk ooo grin
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by olu4life(m): 4:09pm On Nov 15, 2014
honeyad:

The way you respond sometimes is wack.. Learn how to present yourself better... This is a public forum and you barely know everyone here... You just don't wack words on them... Thanks as you do so
Abeg I no dey o.
Id noble just calm down biko
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Gboliwe: 4:10pm On Nov 15, 2014
Where's my friend coogar?

Fulaman

Debosky

Onegiig

Mikuz

Dehonourable

Jejelady

Ogakpatakpata1

Oyb

Skydancer

Oroagba

1 Like

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by colossus2: 4:11pm On Nov 15, 2014
Idowuogbo:

talk the talk ooo grin

Evlibori is attacks you oh.
Oyaa goan deactivate angry

grin

3 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 15, 2014
ResearchQ ,

Please I beg you on behalf of DJ to come back into the planning,let us do this, knowing that the ultimate goal is this young man that we have all come to love.That is the only reason we are here.
Please forgive the insults on your person and come back with all the ideas you have to help move this plan forward .
I hope you consider my plea
Thanks.

Ada aka babyosisi

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (168)

What Combinations Can One Drink To Terminate Early Detected Pregnancy ? / Alafia Logun Oro Itoju Topeye Ogun Ibile Todaju / Causes Of Seeing Menstrual Period Twice A Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.