Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,713 members, 7,844,354 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You - Health (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You (370500 Views)

Over 90% Of Females Will Miss This Question / A Thanksgiving Thread For DJDOLA / DJDOLA; Prayers, Words Of Gratitude, Derailers Haven, Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (168) (Go Down)

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by kemiola89(f): 5:04pm On Nov 15, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Goshen360
pdude
immortalvoices
vivaciousvivi
whitemosquito
firestar
Larrysun
kemiola89
Pataki

Come in and help ooooo.....we need your support. Prayers and donations are required eeee...
May God Almighty have mercy upon him and perfect his health. I'd love to donate but right now my hands/pocket is tight, hopefully before the month runs out I'll contribute my little.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by KelvinGraphics(m): 5:05pm On Nov 15, 2014
jossi994:
KelvinGraphics designed it. Not me. I can't do that
Wetin happen?
D Poster the stop anybody to contribute towards saving DJDOLA?

1 Like

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Gboliwe: 5:06pm On Nov 15, 2014
Olu4life angry why did you post my idea and at the same time that I did?
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by olu4life(m): 5:08pm On Nov 15, 2014
Gboliwe:
Olu4life angry why did you post my idea and at the same time that I did?
Lol. But I was the first so u copied me tongue
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Gboliwe: 5:09pm On Nov 15, 2014
kemiola89:
May God Almighty have mercy upon him and perfect his health. I'd love to donate but right now my hands/pocket is tight, hopefully before the month runs out I'll contribute my little.

The good Lord will fulfill your heart wishes and enable those tight pockets to become loose. Thank you, just don't forget to drop in when our prayer is answered.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Gboliwe: 5:10pm On Nov 15, 2014
olu4life:

Lol. But I was the first so u copied me tongue

Just imagine angry
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 15, 2014
Gboliwe:

Ette, try and ask this question behind the curtain na. That's where those who are in contact with him are. I advice this in good faith. Please don't deactivate your account ooo. Thank you.

Deactivate? Why? This is bigger than any of us. Besides I already asked behind the curtain and no response. State of Origin is not ATM pin is it? So it needs no confidentiality. My idea of talking to someone to take up his case on a political level shouldnt also be a secret because all we seek is his wellness which as I said first is bigger than any of us. Or should I also ask for permission on the words to use when discussing with them on monday?

I just feel its worth a shot. Infact at this point anything is worth a shot if it means the well being of DJ. Some have talked about going to the media here and even making videos. We need all the publicity we can get. I am in direct contact with this house of reps candidate and I already hinted her an hour ago and she is keen to meet with me. No secrecy here especially when it comes to publicity.

Cheers.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by r231(m): 5:15pm On Nov 15, 2014
naijadeyhia:

Deactivate? Why? This is bigger than any of us. Besides I already asked behind the curtain and no response. State of Origin is not ATM pin is it? So it needs no confidentiality. My idea of talking to someone to take up his case on a political level shouldnt also be a secret because all we seek is his wellness which as I said first is bigger than any of us. Or should I also ask for permission on the words to use when discussing with them on monday?

I just feel its worth a shot. Infact at this point anything is worth a shot if it means the well being of DJ. Some have talked about going to the media here and even making videos. We need all the publicity we can get. I am in direct contact with this house of reps candidate and I already hinted her an hour ago and she is keen to meet with me. No secrecy here especially when it comes to publicity.

Cheers.

sorry for the late response.

will get that for you in a min!

1 Like

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Idowuogbo(f): 5:16pm On Nov 15, 2014
kemiola89:
little ke? Dat little can turn things around ya no? Nothing is too small my dear...give and watch as the God of signs and wonders will begin to lift you higher.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by cococandy(f): 5:16pm On Nov 15, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Cococandy
CFCFAN
Freshdude2
Toshmann

Make una come oooo...no b only agruement God you send come nl come do. Please come in and help!!! See page 0 for account details. THANKS!!
hmm. Do u force ppl to donate? And how do u know who the anonymous donors are?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Idowuogbo(f): 5:18pm On Nov 15, 2014
naijadeyhia:

Cheers.
LmaaaaaaaaaaaO! Na wa oo
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Idowuogbo(f): 5:19pm On Nov 15, 2014
cococandy:
hian! No vex say i call you oo... i go edit am sharply.

2 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by cococandy(f): 5:19pm On Nov 15, 2014
Idowuogbo:

hian! No vex say i call you oo... i go edit am sharply.
I'm not angry

1 Like

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 15, 2014
Idowuogbo:

LmaaaaaaaaaaaO! Na wa oo

No be small thing
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 15, 2014
r231:

sorry for the late response.

will get that for you in a min!

Thanks man
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Gboliwe: 5:22pm On Nov 15, 2014
naijadeyhia:

Cheers.

Thank God you won't deactivate so I can run my mouth anyhow tongue

Anybody who will answer you correctly is also behind the curtain. Stick with that curtain. What we want on this thread is result! Result! Result! Not your plans.
Well, you can still ask me how you should dress when you go to see her tongue or the kind of paafum you should wear tongue

1 Like

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by pickabeau1: 5:23pm On Nov 15, 2014
edwife:
I have been in contact with a doctor in India,thanks to my younger sister who works with the Indian embassy in Congo.She said i have to send her medical reports,diagnosis and all she need to know about the patient .

The doctor and the hospital were highly recommended as they treated my niece.

cc Chaircover

In addition please contact babyosisi

Keep ehelpersnetwork@gmail.com in the loop

Thanks for your effort

2 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Idowuogbo(f): 5:23pm On Nov 15, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Gboliwe,you need deliverance mehn
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by r231(m): 5:26pm On Nov 15, 2014
naijadeyhia:

Thanks man

Kwara State!
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by cdamsel(f): 5:27pm On Nov 15, 2014
Why is everyone hype today
Please make everybody calm down, we all here for the same thing.
We Shouldn't let our emotions get in d way kiss

3 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Gboliwe: 5:28pm On Nov 15, 2014
Idowuogbo:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Gboliwe,you need deliverance mehn

Deliverance from what?
Please o, don't make somebody to start fighting me ooo. I am very cool and innocent.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 15, 2014
Gboliwe:

Thank God you won't deactivate so I can run my mouth anyhow tongue

Anybody who will answer you correctly is also behind the curtain. Stick with that curtain. What we want on this thread is result! Result! Result! Not your plans.
Well, you can still ask me how you should dress when you go to see her tongue or the kind of paafum you should wear tongue

Gboliwe Gboliwe Gboliwe how many times I call u? Na ear holding position I stay dey call ur name. Take ya time. No worry I go ask u behind the veil how I go package the dressing and if u get Armani Acqua Di Gio wey I fit borrow
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 15, 2014
r231:

Kwara State!

Much appreciated
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by OAM4J: 5:37pm On Nov 15, 2014
semitunde:

Thanks sis.

Pls I want to make a quick correction. TEHN is HELPING to organise this. There are also nairalanders who are not part of TEHN, who have been managing and keep managing this situation.

Let's not consciously or unconsciously give credit to TEHN when this is, and should be a spontaneous aggregation of wonderful nairalanders willing to chip in some help in anyway they can, including TEHN members.

I have followed TEHN's works and contributed in my little way. The difference I have noticed with this one is that more people have felt involved compared to a TEHN project where the support of most people usually stop with donations. This time more people actually felt useful which is something very important; indeed more important than donating.

I just felt we shouldn't lose sight of this. Hope I've not derailed. Big ups to everyone involved in this one way or another. Thanks TEHN for bringing in the structured framework.

TeHN is owned by Nairalanders and it is for the service of Nairalanders.

None of the executives of TeHN takes any personal glory for any and all of TeHN projects.

The credit of all TeHN successful projects belongs to all Nairalanders.

Without Nairlanders, there is no TeHN. There is no mix-up.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Gboliwe: 5:38pm On Nov 15, 2014
naijadeyhia:

Gboliwe Gboliwe Gboliwe how many times I call u? Na ear holding position I stay dey call ur name. Take ya time. No worry I go ask u behind the veil how I go package the dressing and if u get Armani Acqua Di Gio wey I fit borrow

Did you see me behind the curtain? Don't even bother askin sef, what I have is turare I bought from the hausa man pushing his barrow down the street. Is that good enough tongue
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 15, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Jennykadry,come in ooo.... we need your assistance here biko...thanks dearie kiss
wink
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 15, 2014
OAM4J:

None of the executives of TeHN takes any personal glory for any and all of TeHN projects.

I ro ni. Na lie. Is this OAM4JENNY4LIFE shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Gboliwe: 5:41pm On Nov 15, 2014
OAM4J:

Oga, welcome. But where were you when the spambot was disgracing me in your section?
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 15, 2014
Gboliwe:

Did you see me behind the curtain? Don't even bother askin sef, what I have is turare I bought from the hausa man pushing his barrow down the street. Is that good enough tongue

Give that to idowuogbo. It might come in useful
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Idowuogbo(f): 5:46pm On Nov 15, 2014
Acidosis
cooljoe
SeaGold
EzePromoe
2buff
ghettodreamz
masterpiecer
Kastumoto
HADDON
Siena
DANILSA
Orikinla
Fulaman198
Jakumo

Guys please we need your help!! Please come and support djdola. We need your prayers Nd donations oooo...

1 Like

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Idowuogbo(f): 5:47pm On Nov 15, 2014
jennykadry:

wink
YaY!! Welcome kiss
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Gboliwe: 5:47pm On Nov 15, 2014
cococandy:

Easy abeg. Nobody is forcing anybody to contribute o. We are just mentioning names to create awareness. Nothing wrong in it and thank you for doing your bit. You will be greatly favored.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (168)

What Combinations Can One Drink To Terminate Early Detected Pregnancy ? / Alafia Logun Oro Itoju Topeye Ogun Ibile Todaju / Causes Of Seeing Menstrual Period Twice A Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.