Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

The Kaleidoscope-why I dumped Christianity - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Kaleidoscope-why I dumped Christianity (3189 Views)

Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer / My Life Have Been Moving Smoothly After I Dumped Jesus Christ” – Nana Tonardo / 6 Nollywood Celebrities Who Dumped Christianity For Islam And Their Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Kaleidoscope-why I dumped Christianity by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 04, 2019
Conficius once said man may learn wisdom through three ways:
1. Through reflection which is the noblest
2.Through the experiences of others which is the easiest
3.Through one's own experience which is the most bitter method.
I will rephrase the above in regards to religion to be,our beliefs (whether atheism or theism or agnotism) are shaped in three ways
1.Through study and evaluation of evidences backing the existence and non existence of God
2. Through the testimonies and lives of others
3.Through one's own experience

I excluded the fear factor because it was not ample to shape our believes in the case of theism. I mean to say fear will only lead you to a state of denial;it will coax you to accept a mirage as reality. I faced it when i was about shooingg off christianity. Although i had ample reason to do so the fear of been charred by flames forced me ro believe that i was wrong.
Hell was painted as the permanent damnatiob of the soul;
Red tingues of bonfire licking your body,sizzling lava melting your flesh and the devil with a two pronged fork awaiting to pierce the buttocks of his disciples as they come tumbling into hell.
When i was able to convince myself that hell was faux,there came another fear:stigmatization.
While being a lukewarm christian, i had many condemnation talkmore of total rejection of christianity.
Despite all the fears deep within me i knew something was amiss, i didnt belong to the flock...but on the surface i forced myself to believe in God
cc:hardmirror,lordreed,hahn,hopefullanlord,muttleylaff,CAPSLOCKED,jesusjnr

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Kaleidoscope-why I dumped Christianity by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 04, 2019
I will start by sharing my background

I am from the south south,delta state to be precise. My whole family are religious except me. Dad and mum are devoted catholics who attend mass 365 days or 366 days in a year. Some of my siblings attend mountain of fire,others transformers church et al. I go no where on sundays...
I have uncles that are pastor,i even have a female cousin that is a pastor and my brother-in-law is a pastor.

What baffles me the most is that i was never really a consistent devoted christian from birth.Just nature,for no damn reason i didnt fancy praying et al. I had met many pastors and preachers who out of the blue prophecy that i was destined to be a great man of God (is it wrong to use woman of God?) and that no matter how far i run away God will still find me (many still say so ...lols)

I had to fufil my destiny, come close to God so i can fufil his purpose. I chant the sinners prayer, get born again,start going to church and reading the bible...
Guess what? After a couple of weeks everything will fade off like an infatuation,i will lose interest in God things and live my normal life...the circle kept repeating for years.
cc:hardmirror,hahn,hopefullandlord,lordreed,muttleylaff,jesusjnr

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Kaleidoscope-why I dumped Christianity by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 04, 2019
My near death experiences and dreams of Jesus
I have had two near death experiences in my life that were spontaneous. Sleeping on the bed and then your spirit leaves your body and start soaring up to the sky.All life in your body exists you gradually.This goes on till your spirit struggles back and come back to your body.
In this entire occurence i never saw angels or devils ready to pick me up to hell,nah,just clouds...so i wondered where the notion of death-heaven-or-hell came from...
I was suppose to see something,even if it was seraphs and cherubs. Or perhaps i was not fully dead that was why i didnt see anything?

My dreams of Jesus.
When i was a kid i had a dream of Jesus standing before me an admonishing me to stop some habits. Sounds cool right? Until i realised that it was the image of the normal picture of jesus circulated throughout the world. The picture of Jesus definitely cant be the real jesus image,his image had to be different from it,so why was it the face of Jesus who appeared to me in my dream ?

I also had another dream of Jesus when i was in my mid teens, he was lecturing me about rapture. His image was as the previous dream the same with the usual image we see circulating the world

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Kaleidoscope-why I dumped Christianity by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jan 04, 2019
False revelations and prophecies part 1
In school i was the brillant kid,first position most times and sometimes second.
In jss1, i came out first position despite being playful and unserious (even when i was absent in school my name will be including in list of noise makers with ×4) .
The girl who came out second position was in the school before me, throughout her primary school she was the first in her class without opposition and then stubborn,playful and rough who barely copied notes in class displaced her of her first position.
Her alibi was that she got the revelation with the guidance of her mum a strong prayer warrior that i was sent from the kingdom of darkness to displace her of what belonged rightly to her;first position.
I could have believed it was sheer envy as a kid that caused her to make such ridiculous accusation but since her mother was involved,hmmn...how could a grown up adult make such reckless accusation?
It was then i came to the conclusion that most or if not all those who claim that God showed them visions of someone haunting them are liars...

A born again teacher/envagelist in the school told me that if i dont return what belongs to her in seven days i would die. It has been more than a decade cool . In fact that prophecy is older than my son and i am alive.

The same teacher claimed that two students(a and b) were involved in witchcraft and gave them the same ultimatium to surrender or die.
As i speak, A is an officer in the nigeria army earning cool cash while B is doing her masters degree in usa
None of us died!

To be continued

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Kaleidoscope-why I dumped Christianity by hahn(m): 3:31pm On Jan 04, 2019
Yes go on

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Kaleidoscope-why I dumped Christianity by LordReed(m): 5:20pm On Jan 04, 2019
I like that more ladies are appearing on this section and talking about how they have rejected religion. Bravo y'all!

7 Likes

Re: The Kaleidoscope-why I dumped Christianity by Ranchhoddas: 7:26pm On Jan 04, 2019
I love Confucius. And since we are quoting the great man let me give you another of his pearls:

True knowledge is to know the extent of one's own ignorance

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Kaleidoscope-why I dumped Christianity by Nobody: 2:51am On Jan 05, 2019
Healing
I have battled with a chronic illness since birth that scientifically have no cure. I have been prayed for the umpteenth time by men of God,prayer warriors, infact i even had the handkerchief blessed by a VERY POPULAR MAN OF GOD in Nigeria placed on me. My health got no better at all. Saying i had faith more than a mountain is an understatement,so why wasnt i healed? My health hindered me from studying medicine abroad when i secured two admissions to study in europe.
Also, i realised i never knew anybody personally that got healed of any ailment. Nah! It nevers exceeds the television. I have known people with ailments that are christians and born agains despite a devotion to God. I often wondered why what i saw in the TV never occured to those i knew personally

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Kaleidoscope-why I dumped Christianity by MuttleyLaff: 6:29am On Jan 05, 2019
Michellekabod1:
Healing
I have battled with a chronic illness since birth that scientifically have no cure.
Intriguingly asked, what chronic illness since birth that scientifically has no cure is this?

Michellekabod1:
I have been prayed for the umpteenth time by men of God, prayer warriors, infact i even had the handkerchief blessed by a VERY POPULAR MAN OF GOD in Nigeria placed on me. My health got no better at all.
Michellekabod1 certain things are usually done in tandem. Also one doesnt go to the baker asking for a block of brick instead of a loaf of bread

Michellekabod1:
Saying i had faith more than a mountain is an understatement, so why wasnt i healed?

"You don't have enough faith," Jesus told them.
"I tell you the truth, if you had faith even as small as a mustard seed,
you could say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it would move.
Nothing would be impossible."

- Matthew 17:20

It isnt "...faith more than a mountain..." but correctly, it is faith the size of a mustard seed.

Have you ever at all, seen a mustard seed before? There above is a picture of one and the correct reading is "... if you have faith the size of a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move..." Now, are you familiar with hyperbole(s) and understand them?. Well Michellekabod1, that statement by Jesus is constructed as a hyperbole, it used extreme exaggeration to make a point and show emphasis. If I say, I am so hungry, I can eat a whole horse. You dont really believe, I can eat a whole horse, do you but you do get from statement, my point of how ravenously hungry I am

"18Then Jesus asked, “What is the kingdom of God like? To what can I compare it?
19It is like a mustard seed that a man tossed into his garden.
It grew and became a tree, and the birds of the air nested in its branches.”…
"
- Luke 13:18-19

"30Jesus said, "How can I describe the Kingdom of God? What story should I use to illustrate it?
31It is like a mustard seed planted in the ground. It is the smallest of all seeds,
32but it becomes the largest of all garden plants; it grows long branches, and birds can make nests in its shade."
"
- Mark 4:30-32

31The kingdom of heaven is like a mustard seed that a man planted in his field.
32Although it is the smallest of all seeds, yet it grows into the largest of garden plants
and becomes a tree, so that the birds of the air come and nest in its branches.

- Matthew 13:31-32

Jesus, also used mustard seeds as a hyperbole elsewhere, and that's in a parable. Luke 13:18-19, Mark 4:30-32 and Matthew 13:31-32, above, is where and how He used mustard seeds in a parable. Now, there's that certain knowledgeability by Mark, who knows, birds cant possibly build nests on mustard plant branches but do nest in its shade, however the extreme exaggeration in Luke 13:18-19 and Matthew 13:31-32 were not only used to make a point but also were used, to accentuate the point, that faith is powerful and faith grows from small beginnings to beyond the realm of reason unimaginable great happenings.

Who says you wasnt and/or havent being healed? Who says your healing hasnt been sanctioned?
Michellekabod1, it is with a heavy heart I am reading and responding to your post. I see a lot of familiarity of the knowledge of the bible in your comments and worrisomely see your vast swathes of lack of understanding the information in and/or knowledge of the bible.

Michellekabod1, do you know the potential of an acorn oaknut seed?
In that acorn oaknut seed, are furnitures for a home, like beds to sleep in, chairs or settees to sit and relax in, dinning tables to eat on, is the scaffolding planks for building a home, is a tree that birds will build nests in, is wood to make coffins with, you get the drift as the list goes on

Everything needed on earth is in a seed. Keep this in mind, because I am going to refer back to it and talk more about it, when responding to you next and immediately below

Michellekabod1:
My health hindered me from studying medicine abroad when I secured two admissions to study in Europe.
Also, I realised I never knew anybody personally that got healed of any ailment. Nah! It nevers exceeds the television. I have known people with ailments that are christians and born agains despite a devotion to God. I often wondered why what I saw in the TV never occurred to those I knew personally
How and in what circumstances, did your health hinder you from studying abroad, when as you stated, you secured two admissions to study in Europe?

Aside you wondering, why what you saw on TV never occurred to those you know personally, have you also ever considered that, you might be the cause behind that, that it is you, withholding that healing?
Do you know what you would have learnt, if you had gone on that course, to study medicine?

Remember you secured two admissions to study medicine, two admissions to study in Europe?. Do you know the symbolic meaning of that number two in the context of your narrative? The two "admissions to study in Europe", the repetition is a guidance, advice or information aimed at telling you, to pay attention. That is why it is repeated twice. The repetition was encouraging you to build on faith and trust wholeheartedly in a latent supernatural ability you already have and residing in you, as a seed, that requires growing from and by going to medical school. Somehow you didnt figure this out, so did not follow on and follow through on it, now the miracle and healing is still inside that "seed". Its possibly you, from not going on to study medicine after securing two admissions in Europe, that's kept and still is keeping the world waiting on and waiting for this miracle and healing to happen.

The world has rules it obeys and abides by, and so everything happens within the rules, even miracles that Ranchhoddas is fascinated over it too is no exception, as it as well, happens within the rules. Checkmark that rules are obeyed and abide by, then Walla! Miracle happens

Now, you should appreciate and be getting to understand the reason why Jesus often uses hyperboles and especially with faith inconjunction with the mustard seed. My intention is not to set you off on a guilt trip, so I apologise in advance, if I have come across, being hard on you, direct, honest and brutal with the truth to you, especially moreso in what can be construed to be, revealing unpalatable facts to you.
Re: The Kaleidoscope-why I dumped Christianity by fuckboys: 7:15am On Jan 05, 2019
Lemme keep this space, have a lot of things to say to the op
Re: The Kaleidoscope-why I dumped Christianity by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 05, 2019
Sexual Assault
That is a part of my life i dodge,it still haunts me. The wound very much fresh.
Guess what? It was a born again married boss! We said prayers every morning at work and fasted once a week (all directed by him)...
I had to take to my heels despite the pay was mouth watery.
But the question has not left me; WHY ME?
Re: The Kaleidoscope-why I dumped Christianity by MuttleyLaff: 8:08am On Jan 06, 2019
Michellekabod1:
Sexual Assault
That is a part of my life i dodge, it still haunts me. The wound very much fresh.
Guess what? It was a born again married boss! We said prayers every morning at work and fasted once a week (all directed by him)...
I had to take to my heels despite the pay was mouth watery.
"I dont see a lesbian, I see a strong woman.
I see a "woman, where are those thine accusers? Has no one condemned you?" woman
"
- by MuttleyLaff: 10:22am On Dec 29, 2018

I am not trying to make light of the ordeal or commonize it nor being insensitive to the pain and wound that's still very much fresh but honestly, c'est la vie. It is sad, we don't all take personal responsibility for ourselves and it is doubly sad when we are taken advantage of

Sexual assault, as we all know it, is unwanted and unlawful sexual intercourse period. In the case of adults, it is any sexual contact with someone, when a person, male or female, touches another person sexually without their consent, and touching can be done with any part of the body or with an object. It essentially is, when a person is coerced or physically forced to engage in sex against their will. I remember on Dec 29, 2018, as clear as day, saying, I see you as a strong woman that you are and that's was from knowing that you are a beautiful, fearless, feisty, tough and strong survivor.

"Listen! I am sending you out just like sheep to a pack of wolves.
You must be as cautious as snakes and as gentle as doves.
"
- Matthew 10:16

Most people, really aren't who they say they are and that's why I wish people look like their true personalities because, take for example, the "born again married boss" that is a wolf among sheep. He didn't appear as a wolf in wolf's clothing but came as a wolf in sheep's clothing. Now blaming the wolf isnt going to help the sheep much. The sheep taking cognizance of Matthew 10:16 above, must learn not to fall into the clutches of the wolf

Michellekabod1:
But the question has not left me; WHY ME?
"Every test that you have experienced is the kind that normally comes to people.
But God keeps his promise, and He will not allow you to be tested beyond your power to remain firm;
at the time you are put to the test, He will give you the strength to endure it, and so provide you with a way out.
"
- 1 Corinthians 10:13

Is this a rhetorical question?

If we are to ask, "why me?" about bad things, then we equally, should also ask, "why me?" about the good things that's happened over, in our lives, so if to counter "WHY ME?" with WHY NOT YOU?, then obviously, it's purely because as in 1 Corinthians 10:13 above, you could handle it.

1 Like

Re: The Kaleidoscope-why I dumped Christianity by ccarefulwind2(m): 9:42am On Jan 06, 2019
When good is hungry, it seeks food, it even ventures into unknown and deadly territories in search of what to eat. And when its (good) thirsty it can even drink from dead waters, just to quench its thirst.

At the Op, i can only say i wish you good luck and also be courageous.

Peace
Re: The Kaleidoscope-why I dumped Christianity by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 06, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
"I dont see a lesbian, I see a strong woman.
I see a "woman, where are those thine accusers? Has no one condemned you?" woman
"
- by MuttleyLaff: 10:22am On Dec 29, 2018

I am not trying to make light of the ordeal or commonize it nor being insensitive to the pain and wound that's still very much fresh but honestly, c'est la vie. It is sad, we don't all take personal responsibility for ourselves and it is doubly sad when we are taken advantage of

Sexual assault, as we all know it, is unwanted and unlawful sexual intercourse period. In the case of adults, it is any sexual contact with someone, when a person, male or female, touches another person sexually without their consent, and touching can be done with any part of the body or with an object. It essentially is, when a person is coerced or physically forced to engage in sex against their will. I remember on Dec 29, 2018, as clear as day, saying, I see you as a strong woman that you are and that's was from knowing that you are a beautiful, fearless, feisty, tough and strong survivor.

"Listen! I am sending you out just like sheep to a pack of wolves.
You must be as cautious as snakes and as gentle as doves.
"
- Matthew 10:16

Most people, really aren't who they say they are and that's why I wish people look like their true personalities because, take for example, the "born again married boss" that is a wolf among sheep. He didn't appear as a wolf in wolf's clothing but came as a wolf in sheep's clothing. Now blaming the wolf isnt going to help the sheep much. The sheep taking cognizance of Matthew 10:16 above, must learn not to fall into the clutches of the wolf

"Every test that you have experienced is the kind that normally comes to people.
But God keeps his promise, and He will not allow you to be tested beyond your power to remain firm;
at the time you are put to the test, He will give you the strength to endure it, and so provide you with a way out.
"
- 1 Corinthians 10:13

Is this a rhetorical question?

If we are to ask, "why me?" about bad things, then we equally, should also ask, "why me?" about the good things that's happened over, in our lives, so if to counter "WHY ME?" with WHY NOT YOU?, then obviously, it's purely because as in 1 Corinthians 10:13 above, you could handle it.
Happy sunday

2 Likes

Re: The Kaleidoscope-why I dumped Christianity by MuttleyLaff: 10:18am On Jan 06, 2019
Michellekabod1:

Happy sunday
Happy reading(s)
Re: The Kaleidoscope-why I dumped Christianity by Ihedinobi3: 10:22am On Jan 06, 2019
Hi Michellekabod1.

I've read all your posts on the thread. I was wondering if you still have more to say. I may have an answer when you are done. Please confirm.
Re: The Kaleidoscope-why I dumped Christianity by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 06, 2019
Ihedinobi3:
Hi Michellekabod1.

I've read all your posts on the thread. I was wondering if you still have more to say. I may have an answer when you are done. Please confirm.
Please do answer me asap....thank you
Re: The Kaleidoscope-why I dumped Christianity by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 06, 2019
uncle Kelvin
That off course is a amoniker given to my uncle to protect his identity. He has being an evangelist in the united states.
He had been an illegal immigrant in two countries after which he was deported to Nigeria. Fortunately he won the usa visa lottery; he is a citizen of the united states.
He had almost half a dozen of fake international passports with different monikers he used to travel to different countries before winning the lottery.

He married a divorcee (which is against the bible),claiming that God instructed him to marry her. He battered her severally and was jailed for domestic violence.
One day,uncle kelvin packed his luggages and walked out of the marriage.

Uncle kelvin was arrested twice to thrice a year for offenses.
He was not in talking terms with three of his blood siblings and his late brother's widow (who he maltreated earlier on),his reason being that God revealed to him they were witches and wizards.

Dad made attempts to reconcile him with his siblings but he avoided dad for it and would deny been out of the country whenever dad wanted to pay him a visit.
His bubble bursted the day he was caught red handed.
At texas,his sister was at a traffic jam when she sighted him in a vehicle that was ahead of his. She gave him a call.

Sister: kelvin,how are you? Can i pay you a visit today?
Uncle Kelvin: i am not in the country, i am at hungary and would return in two months...
Sister: when will you stop this crazy deceit of yours? I am right behind you at the traffic jam...

Uncle Kelvin Miracle
He leaped from church to church,after having feuds with pastors. In one of the churches he attended he made a cripple walk. Glory to God!

During a sunday service while the choir ministration was ongoing, he walked up to a cripple man on a wheelchair and said "in the name of Jesus,stand up and work". The man said nothing and didnt move an inch. He repeated "in the name of Jesus stand up and walk", again the crippled didnt move a muscle.
Finally he repeated "in the name of Jesus stand up and work", he pulled the man off his wheel chair and he couldnt only walk but he walked round the church while people glorified the name of God.

At the end of the service the man who was healed carried his wheel chair TO THE CAR AND DROVE THE CAR WHICH HE DROVE EARLIER ON TO THE CHURCH

1 Like

Re: The Kaleidoscope-why I dumped Christianity by Ranchhoddas: 11:32am On Jan 06, 2019
I've never seen anyone as adept in turning the Bible on its head as Muttleylaff.

Suddenly a mustard seed is hyperbole. How on earth can that be.
What Jesus was saying was that you can achieve great things little faith.

Any other explanation is just...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Kaleidoscope-why I dumped Christianity by MuttleyLaff: 12:04pm On Jan 06, 2019
Ranchhoddas:
[s]I've never seen anyone as adept in turning the Bible on its head as Muttleylaff.[/s]

Suddenly a mustard seed is hyperbole. How on earth can that be.
What Jesus was saying was that you can achieve great things little faith.

Any other explanation is just...
I am beginning to be on the verge of nursing the thought of you not anymore being worthy to respond to Ranchhoddas.

Have you ever seen or heard anyone physically and/or directly move a mountain from here to there Ranchhoddas?
Of course, because of a faith as small the size of mustard seed, the Wright Brothers persisted in their little faith, now because of that we now defy the law of gravity and enjoy being thousand miles in the air, without risk of plummeting to down to earth and our death. It is because someone's faith that started as small as a mustard seed size and the invention that came out of that faith, made it possible to move a mountain from here to there with invented massive earthmoving machines or explosives.

Now tell me Ranchhoddas, if I say, I am so hungry, I can eat a whole horse. Is that a fact and truth, or is it a hyperbole and exaggeration?
Would you also say, where Jesus recommended cutting off one's hand to prevent sinning is not a hyperbole?

Did you not read where and when I said, "... used extreme exaggeration to make a point and show emphasis". Emphasis on what? Faith!

You're beginning to fall from my hand. Ranchhoddas, I've asked you to go list everywhere in the bible where abomination is mentioned and what it is mentioned with (e.g. abomination verse Leviticus 11:12 mentioned with or about catfish, lobsters, shrimps, crab etctera) but what have you done except other than procrastination.

I am OK with enemies slapping me in the front & on my face, but hey dear friend Ranchhoddas, here's your knife back, pulled it out of my back

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Kaleidoscope-why I dumped Christianity by Ihedinobi3: 12:31pm On Jan 06, 2019
Michellekabod1:

Please do answer me asap....thank you
It has been my experience (and the Bible itself said as much) that those who forsake faith in Jesus Christ after believing for a while are usually those who

1. never went far enough as to really understand what faith in Jesus Christ is about, and

2. suffered difficulties which they blamed on God or their faith in God and subsequently got upset about.

Your story (as not a few others here that I have seen) exemplifies both of these conditions.

I am not actually looking to persuade you of anything. My answer here is purely to testify to the Truth in the hope that if you are pleased to respond in an agreeable manner to it, you will be able to do so as well as possible and also to help other believers who are wrestling with similar issues and are willing to heed the Truth. So, I don't promise that you will like my answer. But I can promise you that it will be true.

First of all, faith in Jesus Christ is primarily to save us from eternal condemnation under which all human beings necessarily are because of our rebellion against God. This rebellion is due to our actual sins, that is, what we have done and continue to do, say and think that God disapproves of. It is not due, for example, to Adam's and Eve's sin in the Garden of Eden. We are only responsible for the sins we ourselves commit. The trouble is that because of Adam's and Eve's sin, every human being comes into the world in a body that is corrupted with evil preferences so that we tend to sin right from birth. Not a single human being except Jesus Christ has ever been able to avoid sinning completely. So, we are all guilty before God.

But when the Lord Jesus Christ died spiritually on the Cross nearly two thousand years ago, He paid for every sin ever committed, is being committed or will ever be committed by human beings. Because of that, all anyone needs to do now to escape God's Condemnation is to believe in the Lord Jesus. Analogous to that is getting into a boat to ferry over dangerous waters. The boat does all the work. You just stay in it. Although we ought to take the effort to clean up our act when we believe in Jesus Christ, sinning does not mean that anyone will go to Hell anymore. We clean up our act out of love for the One Who saved us and to honor and show our respect for the God Who is so Holy and yet Who forgives us.

This is the foundation of Christianity. This is the point of the Gospel. Of course there is so much more, but this is the Core.

Second. Prophecies, dreams, signs and wonders done by believers all ceased as soon as the Bible was completed by the apostles and their special associates. There has never been any of that again in the centuries since. So, these things really have nothing to do with the faith right now. It is because of the errors taught by the Pentecostal Movement that began not very long ago (about 200 years, in fact) that many people imagine that the Truth of the Gospel is intimately connected with such things. So, when believers fail to really study this Jesus Christ Whom they have chosen to believe, such lies may deceive them into giving up their Faith. But these things truly have nothing to do with believing in Jesus Christ.

Third. Religious feeling is not the same as Faith. Faith is a response of the human will to God. We choose whether to believe and trust God or not to. This has nothing to do with how we feel. So, lukewarmness has nothing to do feeling. It has everything instead to do with a lack of willingness to pay attention to the Truth of the Bible. This is a far more rampant situation today than it has ever been in human history. The vast majority of Christians have never had as much access to God's Truth than we have today but there has never been less interest in it than now. So, your previous lukewarmness was not just that you didn't or couldn't "feel it" but that you really couldn't be bothered to find out what the Bible really has to say. That always puts the believer in a position of serious vulnerability to apostasy. You apostatised because the Truth did not penetrate deeply enough into your heart to help you through the myriad questions and temptations and trials of this life.

Fourth. Troubles come to every single person in this world. We all suffer unjustly. We all go through hard times, experience disappointments and more. This is because of creature rebellion against God. Satan rebelled against God with a third of the angels and promptly began to ruin creation with them. They began to forcefully take possession of the bodies of the animals in that world ruining them in the process. And they only grew worse and worse eventually trying to create bodies of their own to suit their lusts. Other angels who did not join them in there rebellion could not have been very happy with the way that things were so ruined. But that too was their test. They could either wait patiently for God to do something about it or else they could take matters into their own hands and soon find themselves in rebellion too. Those who stayed faithful right until God stepped in and summarily ended that ruination won incredible rewards for it. The same is promised to believers today.

The difference here is that unlike the angels, human beings can be physically harmed since we have physical bodies that have not yet been resurrected. So, it is not just that rebels can damage the otherwise beautiful creation that God made, it is also that they can actively harm us because we are different from them. This is a test for all human beings. If we trust God to keep His Word, then no pain we suffer in this life will be enough to make us change in our devotion to Him. We will know that every injustice we suffer will eventually be answered by Him at the last Day. We will know that all the pain we suffer now will be more than fully compensated when the Lord Jesus returns and rewards us for our faithfulness to Him. So, we will not be offended by the existence of trouble in this life. Rather, we will steel ourselves for it and bear it because we have a confident hope concerning the future just like the farmer who sows seed and looks forward to a harvest.

Fifth. The behavior of professed Christians. Not only are there people who pretend to be what they are not; not only are there true Christians who do not act true to their Faith; one person's choices really have nothing to do with the next person's. That is, if someone is misrepresenting what they are preaching, that is something for which they will answer to God. It certainly is not an excuse for us to reject the Truth. The Truth is the Truth independent of what those who talk about it or may preach it may choose to do. We are not expected to respond to people's behaviors. Rather, we are to make our choices about God. If someone is misrepresenting God, then we should ignore them and deal directly with God.

Now, all the above is part of the Christian belief. But much of it is not even known in nearly all the churches most believers commit themselves to. And because they don't take the trouble to seek it out, many of them remain vulnerable to apostasy.

Now, you spoke of fear. This is one major theme in apostasy: the rejection of the fear of God. Many apostates consider Christianity a lie used to control people's behavior. But isn't that at least a little weird? Why would people seek out fear? Is it not more natural to human nature to bury our heads in the sand and pretend that what we fear is not real? Isn't that how we can function in life at all given the many physical dangers we face daily? Human nature tends to mute and ignore real dangers. How much more "imagined" ones like hell fire? It would seem that the fact that the vast majority of human beings believe in some version of hell fire (in fact, all human beings except the mentally disadvantaged do by default until they reject such a belief) should suggest instead that there is something to that fear. The fear can certainly be muted and ignored like any other, but just like other real ones, pretending that it is not real does not make it cease to exist.

Atheism has consistently been demonstrated by its proponents and evangelists to be little more than an excuse to indulge in what preferred moral impropriety that the atheist has without any fear of consequence than any true description of reality. So, compared to Christianity, it is actually foolishness or insanity. The fact that atheists view Christianity the same way is only further proof of how completely opposed in outlook they are to each other. This is also why it is impossible to persuade the atheist that the Bible tells the Truth. He would not consider himself as gaining anything by believing, rather he would have to give up his freedom to act as he pleases without fear of consequence. But, a lukewarm Christian already has one foot outside of the faith and will step out completely given the right incentive.

I edited this to account for your last post.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Kaleidoscope-why I dumped Christianity by Ranchhoddas: 12:50pm On Jan 06, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
I am beginning to be on the verge of nursing the thought of you not anymore being worthy to respond to Ranchhoddas.
Fair enough.

Have you ever seen or heard anyone physically and/or directly move a mountain from here to there Ranchhoddas?
He was using metaphors.
Of course, because of a faith as small the size of mustard seed, the Wright Brothers persisted in their little faith, now because of that we now defy the law of gravity and enjoy being thousand miles in the air, without risk of plummeting to down to earth and our death.
Why you think this is a suitable analogy is beyond me. It's exactly the same thing as your "god of Nairaland" example; just terrible in the context. I will not expect Jesus to build a plane the same way he heals sick without prescribing drugs.
is because someone's faith that started as small as a mustard seed size and the invention that came out of that faith, made it possible to move a mountain from here to there with invented massive earthmoving machines or explosives.
And this is what Jesus meant? Gosh. Remember He cursed the fig tree before he said that. What rule did he obey then. With what rule did he raise the dead?
He could turn water to wine. Did he go through the steps with which breweries turn water to wine today.

Now tell me Ranchhoddas, if I say, I am so hungry, I can eat a whole horse. Is that a fact and truth, or is it a hyperbole and exaggeration?
If Jesus said that, then I'll take him at his word. When he needed money, he commanded people to get a coin from the belly of a fish. Which rule did he obey then?
Would you also say, where Jesus recommended cutting off one's hand to prevent sinning is not a hyperbole?
I'll take Him at his word. If you cut off your hand to escape hell assuming that the place is all it's cracked up to be, then it wouldn't be too much of a sacrifice would it?

Did you not read where and when I said, "... used extreme exaggeration to make a point and show emphasis". Emphasis on what? Faith!
The words of Jesus should be taken literally. He multiplied food literally. How do you decide which is hyperbole and which is not. If you were present when he wanted to turn five loaves and two fish to food for thousands, you would have claimed it was exaggeration then wouldn't you?

You're beginning to fall from my hand. Ranchhoddas, I've asked you to go list everywhere in the bible where abomination is mentioned and what it is mentioned with (e.g. abomination verse Leviticus 11:12 mentioned with or about lobsters, shrimps, crab etctera) but what have you done except other than procrastination.
The Bible is not my creed for all the reverence I have for it. I expect straight answers from people when I ask questions, not assignments. Have you been able to convince anyone that homosexuality is approved in the Bible? You must be the only person on the planet with this view.

I am OK with enemies slapping me in the front & on my face, but hey dear friend Ranchhoddas, here's your knife back, pulled it out of my back
Kikikikikiki.
You are a strange fella...
Re: The Kaleidoscope-why I dumped Christianity by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 06, 2019
Ihedinobi3:

It has been my experience (and the Bible itself said as much) that those who forsake faith in Jesus Christ after believing for a while are usually those who

1. never went far enough as to really understand what faith in Jesus Christ is about, and

2. suffered difficulties which they blamed on God or their faith in God and subsequently got upset about.

Your story (as not a few others here that I have seen) exemplifies both of these conditions.

I am not actually looking to persuade you of anything. My answer here is purely to testify to the Truth in the hope that if you are pleased to respond in an agreeable manner to it, you will be able to do so as well as possible and also to help other believers who are wrestling with similar issues and are willing to heed the Truth. So, I don't promise that you will like my answer. But I can promise you that it will be true.

First of all, faith in Jesus Christ is primarily to save us from eternal condemnation under which all human beings necessarily are because of our rebellion against God. This rebellion is due to our actual sins, that is, what we have done and continue to do, say and think that God disapproves of. It is not due, for example, to Adam's and Eve's sin in the Garden of Eden. We are only responsible for the sins we ourselves commit. The trouble is that because of Adam's and Eve's sin, every human being comes into the world in a body that is corrupted with evil preferences so that we tend to sin right from birth. Not a single human being except Jesus Christ has ever been able to avoid sinning completely. So, we are all guilty before God.

But when the Lord Jesus Christ died spiritually on the Cross nearly two thousand years ago, He paid for every sin ever committed, is being committed or will ever be committed by human beings. Because of that, all anyone needs to do now to escape God's Condemnation is to believe in the Lord Jesus. Analogous to that is getting into a boat to ferry over dangerous waters. The boat does all the work. You just stay in it. Although we ought to take the effort to clean up our act when we believe in Jesus Christ, sinning does not mean that anyone will go to Hell anymore. We clean up our act out of love for the One Who saved us and to honor and show our respect for the God Who is so Holy and yet Who forgives us.

This is the foundation of Christianity. This is the point of the Gospel. Of course there is so much more, but this is the Core.

Second. Prophecies, dreams, signs and wonders done by believers all ceased as soon as the Bible was completed by the apostles and their special associates. There has never been any of that again in the centuries since. So, these things really have nothing to do with the faith right now. It is because of the errors taught by the Pentecostal Movement that began not very long ago (about 200 years, in fact) that many people imagine that the Truth of the Gospel is intimately connected with such things. So, when believers fail to really study this Jesus Christ Whom they have chosen to believe, such lies may deceive them into giving up their Faith. But these things truly have nothing to do with believing in Jesus Christ.

Third. Religious feeling is not the same as Faith. Faith is a response of the human will to God. We choose whether to believe and trust God or not to. This has nothing to do with how we feel. So, lukewarmness has nothing to do feeling. It has everything instead to do with a lack of willingness to pay attention to the Truth of the Bible. This is a far more rampant situation today than it has ever been in human history. The vast majority of Christians have never had as much access to God's Truth than we have today but there has never been less interest in it than now. So, your previous lukewarmness was not just that you didn't or couldn't "feel it" but that you really couldn't be bothered to find out what the Bible really has to say. That always puts the believer in a position of serious vulnerability to apostasy. You apostatised because the Truth did not penetrate deeply enough into your heart to help you through the myriad questions and temptations and trials of this life.

Fourth. Troubles come to every single person in this world. We all suffer unjustly. We all go through hard times, experience disappointments and more. This is because of creature rebellion against God. Satan rebelled against God with a third of the angels and promptly began to ruin creation with them. They began to forcefully take possession of the bodies of the animals in that world ruining them in the process. And they only grew worse and worse eventually trying to create bodies of their own to suit their lusts. Other angels who did not join them in there rebellion could not have been very happy with the way that things were so ruined. But that too was their test. They could either wait patiently for God to do something about it or else they could take matters into their own hands and soon find themselves in rebellion too. Those who stayed faithful right until God stepped in and summarily ended that ruination won incredible rewards for it. The same is promised to believers today.

The difference here is that unlike the angels, human beings can be physically harmed since we have physical bodies that have not yet been resurrected. So, it is not just that rebels can damage the otherwise beautiful creation that God made, it is also that they can actively harm us because we are different from them. This is a test for all human beings. If we trust God to keep His Word, then no pain we suffer in this life will be enough to make us change in our devotion to Him. We will know that every injustice we suffer will eventually be answered by Him at the last Day. We will know that all the pain we suffer now will be more than fully compensated when the Lord Jesus returns and rewards us for our faithfulness to Him. So, we will not be offended by the existence of trouble in this life. Rather, we will steel ourselves for it and bear it because we have a confident hope concerning the future just like the farmer who sows seed and looks forward to a harvest.

Fifth. The behavior of professed Christians. Not only are there people who pretend to be what they are not; not only are there true Christians who do not act true to their Faith; one person's choices really have nothing to do with the next person's. That is, if someone is misrepresenting what they are preaching, that is something for which they will answer to God. It certainly is not an excuse for us to reject the Truth. The Truth is the Truth independent of what those who talk about it or may preach it may choose to do. We are not expected to respond to people's behaviors. Rather, we are to make our choices about God. If someone is misrepresenting God, then we should ignore them and deal directly with God.

Now, all the above is part of the Christian belief. But much of it is not even known in nearly all the churches most believers commit themselves to. And because they don't take the trouble to seek it out, many of them remain vulnerable to apostasy.

Now, you spoke of fear. This is one major theme in apostasy: the rejection of the fear of God. Many apostates consider Christianity a lie used to control people's behavior. But isn't that at least a little weird? Why would people seek out fear? Is it not more natural to human nature to bury our heads in the sand and pretend that what we fear is not real? Isn't that how we can function in life at all given the many physical dangers we face daily? Human nature tends to mute and ignore real dangers. How much more "imagined" ones like hell fire? It would seem that the fact that the vast majority of human beings believe in some version of hell fire (in fact, all human beings except the mentally disadvantaged do by default until they reject such a belief) should suggest instead that there is something to that fear. The fear can certainly be muted and ignored like any other, but just like other real ones, pretending that it is not real does not make it cease to exist.

Atheism has consistently been demonstrated by its proponents and evangelists to be little more than an excuse to indulge in what preferred moral impropriety that the atheist has without any fear of consequence than any true description of reality. So, compared to Christianity, it is actually foolishness or insanity. The fact that atheists view Christianity the same way is only further proof of how completely opposed in outlook they are to each other. This is also why it is impossible to persuade the atheist that the Bible tells the Truth. He would not consider himself as gaining anything by believing, rather he would have to give up his freedom to act as he pleases without fear of consequence. But, a lukewarm Christian already has one foot outside of the faith and will step out completely given the right incentive.

I edited this to account for your last post.
Thank you and have a nice day
Re: The Kaleidoscope-why I dumped Christianity by MuttleyLaff: 7:24pm On Jan 06, 2019
Ranchhoddas:
Fair enough.
The thing about you and I, Ranchhoddas, is the mutual respect and that we understand each other that much we dont shy from initiating discussions with each other. Have you not noticed we never argue or do arguments?. We just drop information, at which it gets responded to or not all and so, just left standing for mulling over

Ranchhoddas:
He was using metaphors.
I know you do know what the difference is between metaphor and hyperbole, so anyway, He was using a hyperbolic metaphor with the "move mountain" remarks.

Ranchhoddas:
Why you think this is a suitable analogy is beyond me. It's exactly the same thing as your "god of Nairaland" example; just terrible in the context. And this is what Jesus meant? Gosh. Remember He cursed the fig tree before he said that. What rule did he obey then. With what rule did he raise the dead?
SMH. Ranchhoddas, Ranchhoddas, Ranchhoddas!!!!! There you go again. Your bias is getting the better of you and so clouding your shrewdness.

Ranchhoddas, have you ever wondered that I have never tried to convince you over anything, I have never tried to proselytise you. All I have been doing is dropping information, sharing information and/or discussing information with you. I don't post, thinking it will change the minds of people who think differently to what I've posted but I post to show people who think, know and are woke, like me, that they're not alone

Back on, Ranchhoddas, I have already said, the context is faith, I had already said, Jesus "... used extreme exaggeration to make a point and show emphasis". Emphasis on what? Faith!. Besides you are mixing up two separate "move mountain" hyperboles together. There is no fig tree in the "move mountain" Matthew 17:20 narrative I originally posted and commented on

The fig tree with a "move mountain" is a different narrative to the original one I posted about. In your "move mountain" preference, Peter upon sighting the fig tree the next day was flabbergasted over the tree obeying Jesus' command, then Jesus, seized the moment to use the same "move mountain" extreme exaggeration, as in my posted Matthew 17:20 narrative. Ranchhoddas, you must admit though, that Jesus, saying it exactly like this : "truly I tell you that if anyone says to this mountain, ‘Be lifted up and thrown into the sea,’ and has no doubt in his heart but believes that it will happen, it will be done for him." is exaggeration. Who, how can a mountain be lifted up and get thrown into the sea by talking to it? Ranchhoddas, but we know and accept that, it was said and constructed in a way to emphasis the importance of faith. Jesus seems to like using that "move mountain" line a bit. Doesnt He Ranchhoddas?

Now the thing about the fig tree, that warrant it getting cursed, was, it wasnt following the season rule to bear fruit. This was just an opportunistic demonstration moment to the disciples that judgement comes and is on us or anything for their sinful ways, also any found wanting, will be cursed.
Concerning your He raised the 3 deads and Himself following the same rule Elijah used in raising the widow in Zarephath's dead son and Elisha raising the Shunammite woman's dead son. Peter had learned from that "move mountain" word from Jesus Christ that he too was able to follow that rule in raising up Dorcas after she fell sick and died

Ranchhoddas:
He could turn water to wine. Did he go through the steps with which breweries turn water to wine today. If Jesus said that, then I'll take Him at His word. When he needed money, he commanded people to get a coin from the belly of a fish. Which rule did he obey then?
You seem to not fully understand who Jesus really and actually is. Anyway, Jesus is a miracle worker, so He told Peter that the first fish catches will have a coin in its mouth. The coin wasnt taken, as you put it, from the belly of a fish

Jesus being the miracle worker He is, suspended the rule or law of gravity and so walked on water. Peter asked that he too do same, and at Jesus' word, he too defied the rule or law of gravity, he too walked on water but sunk when he became afraid of the storm, looked away from Jesus and lost his faith

Ranchhoddas:
I'll take Him at his word. If you cut off your hand to escape hell assuming that the place is all it's cracked up to be, then it wouldn't be too much of a sacrifice would it?
I didnt understand this statement, until when you returned to edit in the missing "hand". Well Ranchhoddas, this is a hyberbole, it is an exaggeration made to make a point and it meant do anything necessarily to escape ending up in hell, even if it will put you at a seemingly disadvantage. The listeners understood this and so no one complained also no one took it literal enough that people were cutting their limps off or plucking out their eyes so not to see evil etcetera

Of course, you can take Jesus' word to the bank. There are instances, when people have been known to be confused or not understand Jesus when He is uses hyperboles and/or metaphors Ranchhoddas

Ranchhoddas, take for example, when Jesus used the bread as a metaphor. He said: "I am the living bread that came down from heaven. If anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever. And this bread, which I will give for the life of the world, is My flesh." but the Jews misinterpreted this great metaphor and began arguing among themselves saying: "How can this man give us His flesh to eat?"

Ranchhoddas, if you know, you know. Who no know, no go know metaphor from hyperbole

Do you at all, have a dustbin or trashcan at home? Of course you do, it is a rhetorical question. Ranchhoddas things end up in your dustbin and trashcan without you being personal, you judged and deemed whatever it is fit and warrant enough to be thrown into the dustbin or trashcan. Hell and death among other things are destined to be thrown into a larger scale dustbin or trash can called the lake of fire

Ranchhoddas:
The words of Jesus should be taken literally. He multiplied food literally. How do you decide which is hyperbole and which is not. If you were present when he wanted to turn five loaves and two fish to food for thousands, you would have claimed it was exaggeration then wouldn't you?
Funnily enough, His audience who were Jews or Israelites knew when He was talking literally and when not talking literally but then just like you, some misunderstood His metaphors even when it isnt hyperbolic
Like for example, the Jews went ballistic when they heard Him say, "All right. Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up." and angrily replied back at Him that: "This temple took forty-six years to build and You are going to raise it up in three days?"

There is a time and place when the bible is literal and not literal Ranchhoddas, so why bother asking when is it literal and when is it not literal. If I were present with Jesus, I will stand on His word, walk on His word as I focus on & not look away from the Word, also will not fear get the better of me. Ranchhoddas, exaggeration is a tool and neccessity, it has its purposes and place, particularly when used in speeches as hyperboles

Ranchhoddas:
The Bible is not my creed for all the reverence I have for it. I expect straight answers from people when I ask questions, not assignments.
It is a teamwork Ranchhoddas, it is all hands on deck. You dont expect me to do the heavy liftings all by myself, do you? Besides, the exposure will give you some familiarity with the word and insight into the context the word is used in, for and around

Ranchhoddas:
Have you been able to convince anyone that homosexuality is approved in the Bible?
I have been able to convince people that the word "homosexuality" was not around in Biblical times and the word homosexual was invented in 1868.

Consenting adults, in a faithful, committed, truthful, honest, loving, lasting that's life-long and loyal same-sex relationship, that has no detriment to another person, no betrayal of another person, or no cheating on another person, and not harmful to an object or neighbour was not disapproved or condemned by Jesus.

What is the evil in consenting adults, in a faithful, committed, truthful, honest, loving, lasting that's life-long and loyal same-sex relationship, that has no detriment to another person, no betrayal of another person, or no cheating on another person, and not harmful to an object or neighbour?

What problem do you have with and/or see in consenting adults, in a faithful, committed, truthful, honest, loving, lasting that's life-long and loyal same-sex relationship, that has no detriment to another person, no betrayal of another person, or no cheating on another person, and not harmful to an object or neighbour?

What effect to you or the society does consenting adults, in a faithful, committed, truthful, honest, loving, lasting that's life-long and loyal same-sex relationship, that has no detriment to another person, no betrayal of another person, or no cheating on another person, and not harmful to an object or neighbour have?

If a crooked stick is before you, you need not explain how crooked it is. Lay a straight one down by the side of it, and the work is well done.

Ranchhoddas:
You must be the only person on the planet with this view.
Archbishop Desmond Tutu and Jorge Mario Bergoglio popularly known as Pope Francis, to name just these two (i.e. Anglican and Catholic). Tutu said he doesnt want to live in a homophobic heaven whilst Pope Francis said transsexuals and gay people should be embraced. He told Juan Carlos Cruz, a gay man: "God made you like this and loves you like this"

Ranchhoddas:
Kikikikikiki. You are a strange fella...
No not strange. I am as regular a fella just like you.
Ranchhoddas, since you've edited your post to correct your omissions etcetera, I too have made slight additions to my original post in response to that
Re: The Kaleidoscope-why I dumped Christianity by Ihedinobi3: 8:36pm On Jan 06, 2019
Michellekabod1:

Thank you and have a nice day
You're welcome. Have a good night yourself.

1 Like

Re: The Kaleidoscope-why I dumped Christianity by FlyingTOMATOE: 9:32pm On Jan 06, 2019
Interesting read
Re: The Kaleidoscope-why I dumped Christianity by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 07, 2019
Prophecy
since i remember being alive i have not seen any woman as beautiful as my aunty. Many called her mammy water,and her beauty frightened suitors. She died of AIDs after being deported back from Italy where she worked as...
Fast forward in 2017 my cousin was missing,we all panicked and a pastor was informed. He prayed and informed us that she had been trafficked. We were scared to the bone marrow hoping that the earlier scenario not reoccur.
Unbeknowst to us she was in lagos working as an event planner;making cool cash. She just wanted to be away from family and relatives....

2 Likes

Re: The Kaleidoscope-why I dumped Christianity by LordReed(m): 4:12pm On Jan 07, 2019
Michellekabod1:
[bProphecy][/b]
since i remember being alive i have not seen any woman as beautiful as my aunty. Many called her mammy water,and her beauty frightened suitors. She died of AIDs after being deported back from Italy where she worked as...
Fast forward in 2017 my cousin was missing,we all panicked and a pastor was informed. He prayed and informed us that she had been trafficked. We were scared to the bone marrow hoping that the earlier scenario not reoccur.
Unbeknowst to us she was in lagos working as an event planner;making cool cash. She just wanted to be away from family and relatives....

LoL!

1 Like

Re: The Kaleidoscope-why I dumped Christianity by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 07, 2019
LordReed:

LoL!
Mind you this are not fictious
Re: The Kaleidoscope-why I dumped Christianity by LordReed(m): 4:36pm On Jan 07, 2019
Michellekabod1:

Mind you this are not fictious

Sadly hilarious anyway.
Re: The Kaleidoscope-why I dumped Christianity by CAPSLOCKED: 5:32pm On Jan 07, 2019
Michellekabod1:
My dreams of Jesus.
When i was a kid i had a dream of Jesus standing before me an admonishing me to stop some habits. Sounds cool right? Until i realised that it was the image of the normal picture of jesus circulated throughout the world. The picture of Jesus definitely cant be the real jesus image,his image had to be different from it,so why was it the face of Jesus who appeared to me in my dream ?

MANY ADULTS TODAY SEE SAME IMAGES OF JESUS AND THE VIRGIN MARY IN THEIR DREAMS, AND BELIEVE WHAT THEY SEE ARE THE TRUE INVISIBLE PEOPLE, SENT BY GOD TO DELIVER INFORMATION TO THEM.
THIS IS THE SAME WAY BUDDHISTS HAVE DREAMS OF BUDDHA, AND MUSLIMS DREAM ABOUT THEIR SCHOLARS.
DREAMING ABOUT THINGS DOESN'T MEAN YOUR DREAMS ARE IMPORTANT AND YOU ARE SPECIAL. I WON'T STOP SAYING THAT DREAMS ARE JUST WHAT THEY ARE, AND THEY CAN NEVER BE REALITY. DREAMING ABOUT THE DEITY YOUR PARENTS INTRODUCED YOU TO DOESN'T MEAN YOUR DEITY IS REAL. I BET PEOPLE FROM ALMOST EVERY RELIGION ALSO SEE IMAGES OF THE GODS THEY BELIEVE IN THEIR DREAMS.
THIS PROVES JUST ONE THING..........

5 Likes

Re: The Kaleidoscope-why I dumped Christianity by janettee(f): 6:41pm On Jan 07, 2019
Michellekabod1:
Prophecy

Hahaha. I find this funny...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is God Trying To Say Something To The Church Concerning President Buhari? / Destiny Can Be Delayed, Denied And Destroyed. / Snares Of Satan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 212
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.